Sex?

By taicardi

~Your typical high school story. A girl still trying to find her way into the world and happens to come acros... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97

Chapter 9

391 102 417
By taicardi

I sit in a brown chair in the corner of the room, which is in between the kitchen and the wall. Squished in a perfect position where no one can bother me. My hands folded on top of each other. I look like an angel but wearing all black. Perfectly groomed and looking stunned by my surroundings, it's obvious I'm uncomfortable and do. not. fit in.

Looking around my surroundings, I see a blond and brunette girl shaking their butts against each other, their hands up in the air, and their hair shining with the fluorescent lights changing.

Other people dance on the circular tables, still, as others just stand around with drinks.

I groan as somebody steps on my foot.

"Hello," A man says, popping out of nowhere. He sits on top of the kitchen island with a cocktail glass, trying to look sexy. "Here," he says, giving me the glass in his hands, a small smirk playing at his lips.

"No, thank you," I say, trying to act polite and then I look away, partly disgusted by his offer, but not surprised at the same time.

"Come on, have fun." He smiles. I roll my eyes and decide to just grab the glass out of his hand, maybe this will get him to leave me alone.

I look down at the glass in my hand, suspecting it as I notice inside there are red things floating around it. 

"What is this?" I ask, kinda disgusted by the idea of this drink.

"It's wine," he tells me. Ya right. 

I smell the 'wine' and shake the glass, buying myself some time before I eventually have to drink it.

He raises an eyebrow when seeing my action.

"I'm a wine expert," I lie.

I'm about to put my lips to the glass when...

"Ya, drink that up, baby," he encourages, voice dark and intrigued, eyes lowered, hypnotized by my lips. His words stop my movement and I look up at him, spotting his expression, growing wary as my eyes scrunch down in disgust, I try to hide it of course and act nonchalant, unbothered by him.

Suspicious of his intentions and of this wine, I give him a fake innocent smile, acting like I don't notice him inching closer to me, hovering over me.

I stand up and plaster yet another fake smile, gaining more space. Standing made me feel less vulnerable, as we're more apart because of this action.

"Drink up," he encourages again, feeling more like pressure though.

I put my lips to the glass. We look at each other, the glass in between us, we can only see each other's eyes, yet I can still sense his demeanor and scary figure. I give him a seductive look, making him think he's still got a chance.

He smiles back, getting lost by my act and then I splash the 'wine' on his face.

"Uggh," He groans as he wipes his eyes.

I use this chance to scurry off.

"Not so fast," he sneers, pulling my hand, pushing me against the beige wall.

"You thought you could get away?" He taunts, smiling wickedly.

My breathing has quickened as he pulls my tousled hair back. His breath reeking of alcohol as his face comes closer to mine, making me want to try and inch my head farther back, but I'm already stuck to the wall.

So, I decide to stomp my foot on his as a way of defense, but it misses, hitting the carpeted floor instead.

He grabs my other hand, stopping any further form of escape to happen, as he puts it up against the wall.

My hands above me, pinned to the wall, I feel like a prisoner, captive by this man.

"You're good," he states, smiling, "But you can't get away." He grins again, white, ugly teeth shining.

I smile with him, trying to act confident, hiding the fear and yet again putting my act up.

"I guess you're right," I whisper in his ear, pulling him closer with my seductive voice.

I lean against the wall.

Now, he thinks I'm all in for whatever he's about to do, as if inviting him to come, giving him the permission. His smile turns mischievous as he puckers up his lips, closing his eyes. I take a deep breath, preparing myself for what is about to happen and knee him in the balls. - I guess this is my new tactic.

"Ahhh," he screams holding his lower area.

I move away from the wall.

"Fuck!" He whines as he falls to his knees, hitting the carpet.

"Woman!" He screeches and collapses completely, smacking his face to the carpeted floor.

Silence follows, which makes me feel more reassured to step closer to him. Looking at his face, I see his eyes close and the sound of snoring coming from his scrunched up face.

Ha

I wipe my clothes and walk away.

Walking back to my chair, to go back and find my sweater, but instead, I find a woman cradling a man.  

She's rubbing against him as he takes in some sort of pleasure, pulling her close and all the while, sitting on the chair which has MY sweater.

"Umm..." I begin, warily walking closer to them as I begin trying to pull the sweater from underneath them but the sweater hangs tight beneath their bodies and on top the brown chair.

I tap them, maybe this will work?

"Can.. you ... move?" I ask in between pulls.

Nothing happens.

The people are too hypnotized by their lips that they don't realize my hand grasping around the sweater. Tugging, I finally get the sweater and pull hard, causing me to trip over a foot and fall to the floor. My butt gets the fall first.

"Ahh," I screech. Before I can settle with this newfound pain in my lower region, nope I don't catch a break, another person steps on my foot, my groan following.

I sigh as I get off the carpet, stumble back up and begin to rub my butt.

"There you.. are," I hear someone say from behind me as I tie the black sweater around my waist. I look around me and find a Sally stumbling towards me, her body loose in the dark light surrounding this kitchen, the fluorescent glow of the kitchen top showcases her better as she gets closer. She grabs hold of my arms and leans against me, practically falling into my arms.

"You're...so heavy," I gasp, grabbing hold of her.

"Sorry." She giggles. "Isn't this fun?" She says, her words a slurr. 

"No,"

"Oh... come on," she whines.

"Ya, you're right, this is the Best Party ever," I mock.

She smiles, believing my overly sarcastic lie.

"Really?" She asks looking up at me, acting all hopeful and lost with uneasiness.

"Fuck no!" I answer. Her smile curves down. She gets out of my embrace and wipes her clothes in anger.

"Fine, be mean," she groans.

"Mean? I'm serious. This bozo was trying to fuck me!" I say. "Look I'll show you."

I grab hold of her hand and guide her through the people that walk around aimlessly through the hallway.

"See," I say once I reach what I'm looking for, pointing to a snoring man on the floor.

Sally bursts into laughter.

Surprised by her reaction, I ask, a little annoyed and confused, "What?"

"That's... soooo funny," she says in between hiccups. "His butt... it's pointed to the ceiling!"

She laughs harder, all the while slurring her words and stumbling on her own feet.

"You're such a kid," I say, an amused smile at my lips as I shake my head.

"I am!" She giggles, putting her hands up in the air. "Look at Me!!!" She yells, a couple of eyes turning. She laughs and stumbles again and I quickly grab hold of her hands before she can fully fall.

"You are so wasted," I tell her, pulling her up. She slops on top of me as I hold her. 

"I'm tired," she informs me, closing her eyes, rocking back and forth in my embrace. "I'm...hot,"

"Let's go home," I suggest.

"No...No!" She says, quickly getting off me, my words zapping her back to the party and fun she's having.

She wobbles around, pointing her finger at me, getting angry at the thought of leaving, my suggestion not going so well.

"I'mmm...staying...heeerre," she informs.

She wobbles some more as she turns around, before beginning to walk towards the large room at the end of the small hall, which are full of people sitting around a huge round table.

I run after her as her stumble has started to go faster. Reaching for her hand but when my hand grabes hold of her, she turns around quickly, slapping my hand away from her. Her short blond hair flips as she raises her arm and connects it to my face. 

"You're not the boss of me!" She yells, swaying to one side, her body losing balance once more. My cheek burns from the smack. I can't even adjust to the slap, because before I know it, people are looking towards us as my hand rests on my burned cheek.

"Go, girl!" A man yells, encouraging Sally's behavior. A couple of girls smile while others look bored at the scene Sally's making.

"We have to go," I whisper.

"No... We don't!!! I stay...here," she whines once more.

She trips on top of me, her wasted self not able to hold herself up.

As a reflex, I grab hold of her waist before she can fall. She collapses in my arms for a moment before her drunk and stubborn mind realizes what's happening. 

"Don't hold me!" She swats me as she tries to pull away.

A reasonable distance for her, she finally looks around, her eyes darting everywhere, seeing her surroundings for the first time.

She flushes as she sees that all eyes on her.

The dark large room full of people gathered around a brown round runway table stare at her, stopping their actions, conversations, as the wide windows circle around the front of the room, bringing some light to this room.

A moment of silence goes by and I can tell that Sally's drunken mind is trying to figure out what to do but then she screams with a bright sluggish smile on her face...

"Party!" She yells and receives the whole crowds agree.

She likes to have the attention.

"Now, if.. you want to..." She slurs her words as she turns back around, looking at me, stumbling slightly but less, the confidence is helping her. "If you want...to dance, and party... then come!!!" She pipes out, happily.

Damn, how much did she drink?!?

"Nah, this bitch can't party," A girl with black puffy hair says with her hand on her hip. I stare at her as she evilly smiles and takes a drag of smoke. Smug is what she is, observing us from a distance, looking me up and down. I suddenly feel uncomfortable. 

"If you can't... PArty... the-then... Get The Fuck out!!!" Sally says, laughing the last words, her still innocent mind probably thinking it's naughty to say such words, and she jumps on the table, which receives her approval from the crowd.

My eyes widen as a bunch of boys start touching her legs.

She moves back and forth with the sway of her hips, smiling, moving her hips faster to the music.

"Ya!!!" The crowd cheers as she does a twerk.

I feel so out of place in this room full of people, who seem to be all against me.

The room is darker than the rest of the house, as if it's the cool groups area.

I cross my arms, nervously stroking my arms in an attempt to look normal.

"She's good," The girl with the smoke observes, as she stares at Sally dancing.

I look at Sally before looking back at the girl with the smoke.

"I can do better though," she tells the boy next to her, who's sitting in a lounge chair, old and dirty it looks in this dark light, and smoke surrounding it. I stare at her, anger beginning to fuel in me, grossed out too but it subsides as I focus on the frustration instead.

As if sensing my staring, she zaps her head towards me.

"What are you looking at?" She asks, raising an eyebrow in intimidation. I look down, causing her to snort. "That's what I thought,"

I can sense she's already doing something else, forgetting all about me, but something in me makes me look back up at her, ready to make her feel how I feel.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"Huh?" She asks, looking back at me. Confidence is definitely one of her strong points. She looks unfazed when looking back up at me, her skin darkening under her eyes, the eyeshadow popping on her brown skin.

"Are you sure you can do better?"

Her eyes widen as I slowly untie my sweater off my waist.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...