Naruto various X reader (The...

Av UnwillinglyForgotten

🄰🅃🅃🄴🄽🅃🄸🄾🄽 I DO NOT OWN NARUTO !!!!! 🅿︎🅻🅾︎🆃 𝚈/n L/n is the decedent of the great Kayuga Otsutsuk... Mer

01- Pilot
02- I am Konohamaru!
03- Rivals! Sasuke & Sakura
04- Pass or Fail: Survival Test
05- You Failed! Kakashi's Final Decision
06- 'A Dangerous Mission!' Journey to the Land of Waves
07- The Assassin of the Mist
08- The Oath of Pain
09- Kakashi: Sharingan Warrior! & The Forest Of Chakra
010- The Land Where A Hero Once Lived
011- Battle on the Bridge! Zabuza Returns!
012- Haku's Secret Jutsu: Demonic Mirroring Ice Crystals
013- The Number One Hyperactive, Knucklehead Ninja Joins the Fight!
014- Zero Visibility: The Sharingan Shatters
015- The Broken Seal
016- White Past: Hidden Ambition
017- The Weapons Known as Shinobi
018- The Demon in the Snow
020- "A New Chapter Begins: The Chunin Exam!"
021- "Identify Yourself: Powerful New Rivals"
022- "Chunin Challenge: Rock Lee vs. Sasuke!"
023- "Genin Takedown! All Nine Rookies Face Off!"
024- "Start Your Engines: The Chunin Exam Begins!"
025- "The Tenth Question: All or Nothing!"
026- "Special Report: Live from the Forest of Death!"
027- "The Chunin Exam Stage 2: The Forest of Death"
028- "Eat or be Eaten: Panic in the Forest"
029- "Naruto's Counterattack: Never Give In!"
030- "The Sharingan Revived: Dragon-Flame Jutsu!"
031- "Bushy Brow's Pledge: Undying Love and Protection!"
032- "Sakura Blossoms!"
033- "Battle Formation: Ino-Shika-Cho!"
034- "Akamaru Trembles: Gaara's Cruel Strength!"
035- "The Scroll's Secret: No Peeking Allowed"
036- "Clone vs. Clone: Mine are Better than Yours!"
037- "Surviving the Cut! The Rookie Nine Together Again!"
038- "Narrowing the Field: Sudden Death Elimination!
039- "Bushy Brow's Jealousy: Lions Barrage Unleashed!"
040- "Kakashi and Orochimaru: Face-to-Face!"
041- "Kunoichi Rumble: The Rivals Get Serious!"
042- "The Ultimate Battle: Cha!"
043- "Win or lose: Let the Fight Begin!" Part One
043- "Win or Lose: Lost" Part 2
044- "Akamaru Unleashed! Who's Top Dog Now?"
045- "Surprise Attack! Naruto's Secret Weapon!"
046- "Byakugan Battle: Hinata Grows Bold!"
047- "A Failure Stands Tall!"
052- "Ebisu Returns: Naruto's Toughest Training Yet!"
053- "Long Time No See: Jiraiya Returns!"
054- "The Summoning Jutsu: Wisdom of the Pervy Sage!"
055- "A Feeling of Yearning, A Flower Full of Hope"
056- "Live or Die: Risk it All to Win it All!"
057- "He Flies! He Jumps! He Lurks! Chief Toad Appears
058- "Hosptial Besieged: The Evil Hand Revealed!"
059- "The Final Rounds: Rush To The Battle Arena!"
060- "Byakugan vs. Shadow Clone Justu!"
061- "Ultimate Defense: Zero Blind Spot!"
062- "A Failure's True Power."
063- "Hit it or Quit it: The Final Rounds Get Complicated!"
064- "Zero Motivation: The Guy with Cloud Envy!"
065- "Dancing Leaf, Squirming Sand"
066- "Bushy Brow's Jutsu: Sasuke Style!"
067- "Late for the Show, but Ready To Go! The Ultimate Secret Techique is Born!"
068- "Zero Hour! The Destruction of the Hidden Leaf Village Begins!"
069- "Village in Distress: A New A-Ranked Mission!"
070- "A Shirker's Call to Action: A Layabout No More!"

051- "A Shadow in Darkness: Danger Approaches Sasuke"

2.2K 55 58
Av UnwillinglyForgotten

3 Parts have been skipped due to the fight of Lee being three episodes long, and I had change the fight to Y/n and Gaara, since originally it was Gaara and Lee.

꧁꧂

"Lord Orochimaru...The preliminary battles have ended without incident. It's seems they're now entering the Final Round."

"Good job, Kabuto."

"The land really has become peaceful, hasn't it? This peaceful time has really put this country in a slumber, how what a shame," he sighed.

"While the other lands are busy expanding military."

"Would it be possible for us to just take it now?" Kabuto suggest.

"Humph. I suppose. Though I don't know how much fun it will be taking out that old man."

"Is that so?" He adjusted his glasses.

"To me, it seems like you still have doubts about it. For now on, the power of the Hidden Village will clash with one another in a long violent manner. The Sound Village is also one of them...You intend to be the trigger for all of that...and use him for a bullet. Our Sasuke...right?" He questioned.

"You've guessed well. But I also have my eye on that little one with the glowing eyes. She's a beauty, I'd wonder what abilities I can get from her as well..."

"But, wouldn't that be to much trouble, abducting two of them at the same time would be a hassle, don't you think?"

"I've consider that yes...it's why she will be postponed as another vessels after I get my hands on precious Sasuke," he grinned.

"Ah I see, I shall keep a eye on her as well."

"Sure.."

"I sense you underestimate me, as if you don't completely trust me yet."

"Was is necessary to tell you, my right-hand man...about the likes of those two. You see there lies the very truth of my trust," He smirked.

"Now, there's a little trouble with abductions?"

"Hm. Is it Naruto Uzamaki?" Kabuto smiled.

"Your quite a sharp one are you? Let me explain. Sasuke has been driven to get revenge on his elder brother, Itachi Uchiha. That was his motive and change that mindset a little for power.

"Naruto, seems to play a apart is what your saying?" Kabuto questioned.

"Yes that Nine-Tails according to your information, I've believe a girl has also have something to do with that."

"You think?! Sasuke has a thing for Y/n."

"That alien like girl has altered Sasuke heart and mind. Which could be also her powers to do so in controlling ones mind, but according to your research she still hasn't tapped in to that has she...leaving so much that those two, possess some influence over Sasuke," Orochimaru explained.

"So what do you advise I do?"

"The best thing to to do is to get Sasuke away from them immediately...and quickly turned him my shadow of darkness," He licked his lips.

"Well then..." Kabuto began heading off.

"Oh Kabuto, One more thing. If you wish to stop me. You better just kill Sasuke or Y/n now, because there is no possible way for you to kill me...though you may be in the same league of Kakashi, you can't stop me."

Fear overtook his face, more startling him then that.

"Just kidding...Now, run along. I trust you."

That face of his, I wonder what could possibly be going on in his head?

[•••]

The winners stay behind to discuss further information:

Temari, Kankuro, Gaara, Naruto, Dosu, Neji, Shikamaru, and Shino.

"The Final Round is where each and everyone of you will show off your battle skills in front of everyone. I want you satisfactorily demonstrate and show off your abilities as representative battle forces of respective lands. Accordingly, the Final Round will commence in one month from now," the Third Hokage announced.

"W-We're not gonna to it here, right now?" Naruto asked.

"This is so there's a suitable period for preparation."

"What do you mean?"

"That is to say...along with the announcement of conclusion of the preliminary match to each country's Daimyo and Shinobi leaders, readying the summons for the Final Round requires preparation time—not to mention that it take times for you examinees to prepare as well."

This old man sure has such a roundabout way of saying things.

[•••]

Meanwhile at the Hospital, Kabuto breaks in after defeated the Anbu who was protecting Sasuke room.

"It might not be a good idea to excel too much, is it? We failed to stay out of Orochimaru's watchful eyes, and it was unfortunate for both of us.." He talked to the unconscious Sasuke.

"Kabuto who knows...maybe he really will kill Sasuke.." Orochimaru stood with a poker-face.

At the infirmary, Kabuto stood holding a scalpel to Sasuke neck, hesitantly wondering what to do, but suddenly the scalpel flys out of his hand.

"I have to hand it to you, Kakashi...Stopping my attack from your blind spot...But, you'd better ready a least ten man next time," Kabuto smirked.

The Anbu I prepared were taken out without difficulty...gotta hand it to the kid.

"Your not a ordinary Genin, are you? You caught a whiffed of me and immediately readied your weapon. I'm impressed."

"No. I'm not all that."

"What do you want with Sasuke? Depending on the circumstances, I'll haul you off to questioning."

"I wonder how'd that go?"

"Are you really trying to take me on?" Kakashi questioned.

"Your the son of the chief of Leaf medical corps, aren't you? Your Kabuto Yakushi, correct?"

He still haven't answer keeping the same smile on his face.

"Your affiliated with Orochimaru, aren't you?"

"If you arrest me here now, you may never get to prove my connection with Orochimaru."

"Shut up and answer my damn questions."

"And if I don't?"

"I'm the one asking questions around here. Now give me some answers," Kakashi demanded nonchalantly.

"You'll find out before long anyways, if you let me go, let me slide this once please," Kabuto shrugged.

"You willful kid...Don't mess around with grown ups."

"Don't be so ignorant, Kakashi. The circumstances are in my favor today..." he held the hooked kunai to Sasuke's chest.

Kabuto tighten his grip on the kunai, triggering Kakashi to react, he used kunai reflect the other before swiftly detaining him.

Suddenly a Anbu member gets up rushing towards the door only to be confronted by Kakashi.

"I've should've known, a Shadow clone!"

Another Anbu member gets up, breaking the window before jumping out of it, removing his mask, revealing the member to be Kabuto.

"Damn...I let him escape."

Kakashi shadow clone disappeared and the other Anbu member fell back to the floor.

"Impressive."

Kakashi went to check the pulse of the Kabuto body on the floor.

"As I suspected, This is Dead Soul Jutsu."

This is were one temporarily animates and controls the heart of a dead body, even transforming the face, making it easy to impersonate that murder anbu.

[•••]

I like to let you take you leave...but first you must pick your numbers," the Third Hokage says.

"Numbers?"

"The box Anko is holding contains a number."

"I'm going to go around in order...take only one," She demanded.

"Good everyone has taken a one. Then, from left to right, tell me your number on that slip of paper."

Dosu: I'm eight.
Naruto: I'm one.
Temari: seven.
Kankuro: five.
Gaara: three.
Shikamaru: nine.
Neji: two.
Shino: six.

"Now that you know your numbers, let me tell you how the Final Round will work. The numbers you've picked is your number on the tournament chart as in how many you shall be fighting and who you will be fighting against."

"Dammit, I have one extra round. Give me a break," Shikamaru sighed.

"I'm so relieved that I'm not in the same section as Gaara.." Kankuro says.

"Sasuke Uchiha.." Gaara smiled a wicked grin.

"Perfect." Neji smirked.

"Hm. Neji right off the bat huh. This couldn't be better! Believe it! Naruto eyed him.

"Sasuke has to go up against, Gaara?" Y/n still shaken of her encounter with him.

"I have a question?" Shikamaru raised his hand.

"Yes?"

"Judging by the chart, does this mean there will be only one winner of the tournament, that only one of us will become Chunin?"

"No, on that contrary. The judges of the Final Round, of which I'm one of will be made up of Kazekage, the Damiyo from various countries who will assign your missions, and the shinobi leaders. Through this tournament, these judges will make a thorough review and come to a decision in the promotion, understand?"

"Thank you for your patience, We will break off until next month."

꧁꧂

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

57.8K 1.9K 52
What would you do if you knew your time was almost out? that as the seconds passed, your end draws near? How would you feel if you had it all famil...
151K 4K 56
This will be a sequel of You're Not Alone (Gaara X Reader) so if you haven't read that one. I highly recommend you read that first or you'll be confu...
20.2K 332 37
Naruto and his twin sister Kazumi, are the one of the last Uzumaki and Namikaze's left. Sasuke, is a different story. He doesn't want to seek reveng...