You're So Golden |H.S|

Galing kay OnlyAngelAuthor

Golden, guns, and greedy glorification. *** "We both needed to weather the bad in order to grow; Kind of lik... Higit pa

Cast & Trailer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89 - Journal
Chapter 90 - Polaroid Book
Sequel Date - Authors Note

Chapter 10

736 36 27
Galing kay OnlyAngelAuthor

Any person with a brain would have ran out of the door the second they were told they could but here I am standing in front of my curly headed kidnapper like an idiot. 

Maybe I am insane but I refuse to leave without any answers. 

Harry can't be trusted but what makes me believe my father could be instead?

I've know my father my entire life and all I could tell you is he's an entitled arrogant drunk rich abusive asshole. I've known Harry for like five minutes and I can tell you he's probably a psychopathic murderer with soft lips. 

I've also known myself my entire life and I promise you i'm sick and tired of not getting any answers. 

That all ends today. 

"I'll leave when you tell me what's going on. If you don't start talking i'm staying and I promise you I will make your life a living hell. We clear?" I crossed my arms and stared at the tall man standing directly in front of me. 

Harry pulled my belongings to his chest and tried to hold back his smile but failed miserably. 

"What if I don't want you to stay?" Harry smiled as he leaned against the wall. 

"I couldn't care less about what you want but if that is the case you better start talking." I mirrored Harry's actions and leaned against the wall with my arms folded to my chest.

Harry laughed under his breath. His curls fell to the front of his face as he looked down to the ground to hide the grin he just barely showed me. 

"You're hot when you're mean and all mad." His eyes found mine. 

Is he seriously hitting on me right now? Didn't he get slapped last time this happened? Men never learn.

"Fine." I shoved Harry out of my way and walked to the kitchen just a few feet away. Picking up a small plate from the counter I held it over my head and used all my force to throw it onto the tiled floor. 

Harry covered his head and squeezed his eyes shut as the tiny pieces from the plate ricocheted off of the floor and into the air. 

After all the pieces fell I grabbed another plate and held it above my head to repeat the same action. Just before I threw it Harry spoke. 

"That's not gonna work Ariana."

Were you not just covering your head like you were in some kind of danger? Seems to me like it might work but maybe I should switch things up. 

I went to the other side of his counter and pulled a knife from his wooden knife holder. I walked into the living room and held the sharp blade to the leather couch cushions. 

"You have three seconds to talk or i'm ruining your furniture."

Harry stood in the kitchen with his arms crossed looking unfazed with my threat.

"3..2..1." Without hesitation I stabbed the sharp knife into the black leather couch cushion and dragged the blade all the way across until I reached the other end. 

Harry's eyes widened as I looked at him with a giant grin on my face. 

I just ruined a three thousand dollar couch and I feel amazing. 

I skipped over to the leather chair on the other side of the room and held the sharp knife to the leather.

"Put the fucking knife down or I swear to God-"

"What? You swear what? What're you gonna do Harry?" I crossed my arms and raised my eyebrow waiting for a response. "Exactly, nothing. So tell me what I should know or shut up and let me have fun." 

A little dramatic? Maybe, but hey i'm having a blast.

"Put the knife down or I will come over there and take it away from you Ariana." Harry slowly took a few steps towards me as he spoke. 

"If you come anywhere near me I will dig this knife into your neck." I held the blade up in his direction and away from the furniture. 

Okay that may have been a little much. 

"Don't threaten me." Harry glared at me. 

"You know when you do that thing with your eyes you don't look scary or intimidating at all. If anything just look constipated." I deadpanned. 

I may have lied and I may be shitting bricks right now. 

One minute he looks all nice and sweet and then the next he looks like hes about to choke me out. 

"Do you ever get tired of running that pretty little mouth of yours? Your attitude is ridiculous babe." Harry smiled as he stared into my eyes. 

Is he joking?

"Yeah so are your bathroom decorations but we can talk about that later." 

"Is it the seashells?" Harry sighed and dropped his arms to his side. 

Why does he look more devastated now than he did when I threatened to stab him? 

"Hideous wallpaper." 

The bathroom has tiled like walls but on the very top only a few inches were covered with wallpaper. It's a terrible dark blue with an orange fish pattern while the rest of the walls are beige.

Definitely not my cup of tea. 

"I actually like that wallpaper a lot it reminds me-" I titled my head as Harry spoke and he took the hint I didn't want to hear an explanation. "Can you please stop ruining my furniture?" Harry rolled his head back and whined like a child. 

"Sure!" I sarcastically smiled. 

"Thank you." Harry took a deep breath after feeling relieved and ran his fingers through his long curly hair. 

"I'll ruin your clothes instead." I dropped the knife and ran passed Harry and up the stairs until I reached his bedroom. 

As soon as I took one step in I felt Harry's long arms wrap around my waist. I started kicking and screaming as he lifted me up off the ground and carried me back downstairs and into the kitchen. 

My body jolted as Harry slammed me down into the wooden chair forcing me to sit. His hands held mine into place next to my thighs. His eyes were burning into mine and I felt like I was suffocating from his intimidating presence. 

His grip was tight enough to stop me from moving but not tight enough to cause me any pain. 

"Please can you just stop and behave? I gave you the option to leave what else do you want from me?" I tried my hardest to look away as he spoke because the tension was overwhelming but whenever I looked away his eyes followed mine. 

"I told you already. I want to know-" Harry cut me off before I could even finish.

"How I know your father. Yeah i'm aware that's what you want to know." Harry aggressively spoke. 

"Then why won't you tell me!"  I felt my cheeks burn as I spoke. My eyes were feeling heavy and I had that terrible pressure burning feeling in my throat. 

All the emotions I've tried to hide started taking over me. The feeling of anger, sadness, frustration, confusion everything. Everything I've tried my hardest not to feel has hit me at once.

My eyes filled with tears as my mind wandered. What am I still doing here? I have no idea who this person is and here i'm breaking down right in front of them.  

Nothing feels normal. Nothing feels right. 

I have no clue what the fuck is going on. 

I snapped out of my daze as Harry started shouting. "Because I'm trying to protect you Ariana! What's not clicking? I get it you're scared and you're confused but please calm the fuck down and stop yelling. For fucks sake I don't know if I can take it much longer." Harry slowly loosened his grip on my hands. 

"You keep saying calm down like you didn't lock me in a room for five fucking hours. Then you refuse to answer my questions, then tell me you're trying to protect me from something, and now you're getting upset with me? You're not making any sense. Please just help me understand that's all i'm asking." My voice trembled as I tried my hardest to ignore that burning feeling in my throat. 

"I told you to go home." Harry let go of my hands and stood up straight. 

"I don't know where home is Harry! I have no where to go. You're making me scared of my father, i'm scared of you, i don't have friends to go see, and half of my family pretends I'm dead. If I do go home i'll be screamed at for being gone or maybe even worse who knows I guess it just depends on my fathers mood." My entire face felt hot and the burning in my throat was only getting worse.

"Ariana-"

"No i'm not done talking. You come in and act like you're trying to help but in reality you're only making it worse for me. I'm scared to look at my phone and see how many missed messages I have, i'm scared i'll lose my job, i'm scared i'll lose my car, i'm scared he'll hit me, and at this point i'm scared i'll lose everything. Everything was fine the way it was before. What gave you the right to walk in and play superhero? I don't need saving if anything I need to be saved from you and this stupid situation you put me in!" At this point I found myself standing and yelling directly in front of Harry.

"Just let me-'"

"Shut up! Let's not forget the part when you kissed me. Why didn't you just manipulate me into staying here? The sad broken girl with daddy issues would have fallen for you because you gave her the slightest bit of attention. That's what you see me as right? Or I don't know maybe sitting me down and have a fucking conversation like a normal human being. In my opinion, locking me in your boring room was unnecessary as fuck!" I felt my tears stream effortlessly down my cheeks.

"You kissed-"

"Oh for the love of God please stop talking! I have no fucking clue why i'm still here or why i'm even wasting my breath trying to explain this to you because you're probably ignoring every single word I am saying but that's not the point. The point is I deserve to know what the hell is going on. This is my life not yours and stop using that 'i'm protecting you' bullshit. I don't need protecting and like I said before if you don't tell me I will ruin you. I mean it. I will ruin your life." I wiped my last tear and stood only a few inches away from Harry. My face fell flat and I came back down from a high wave of emotions.

I couldn't tell how Harry was feeling. His face hasn't changed this entire time. He just looks exhausted both mentally and physically.

I wish I could say I felt bad but truthfully I don't think I do. He claims he's protecting me but how can I believe that when he won't tell me what he's protecting me from. 

I feel like i'm getting mind fucked and I mean that in the most negative way possible.

Do you know that feeling when you have the flu and you stand up to move around and have no energy whatsoever? Like your body isn't awake yet? I'm so mentally drained that's how I feel. Only in this situation it's my body and my mind that are lacking energy. 

"Okay." Harry whispered.

I just poured out every single feeling I was and have been feeling these past twenty four hours and he only had one word to say? I'm not even sad anymore I'm just frustrated. 

"Okay?" I repeated him with my brows furrowed. I ran my fingers through my hair and tried to comprehend the fact he only said okay but i'm so exhausted I barely even know where I am. 

"I understand why you're upset but I can't give you what you want right now." Harry spoke quietly again. 

Was that suppose to be an apology? The least he could do is  apologize properly but apparently that's way too much to ask for. 

"I hate you." The words flew out of my mouth and I meant it. I meant every single word. 

Harry tucked my hair behind my ear and whispered to me, "I know you do but you won't always feel that way." 

My mind is so foggy I feel like I know nothing. I don't know a thing. I've been so sheltered and the minute I set myself free i'm left questioning everything I've ever known. 

What could my father do that was so bad? Did my mom leave because of it? What could Harry have done? What are they capable of and what are they planning? Will I be involved? 

I was once again knocked out of my daze when I heard a loud banging coming from the front door. It wasn't a normal knock it was an aggressive slam. So aggressive i'm surprised the door didn't slam open. 

The loud bang made Harry jump. He looked around the room frantically then latched his eyes onto mine. 

I felt his arm snake around my waist. He pulled me close to his chest and kept his hand on my lower back while his other hand was to his mouth. One finger pressed against his lips as he made a shushing sound. 

Great i'm going to die in the arms of a stranger. 

The banging only got louder as seconds went by. I could feel Harry's heartbeat on my chest leaving me anxious as his heart started racing faster. 

Whoever's at the door obviously scares Harry. Therefore I should probably be scared too. 

"When I tell you to run upstairs, go in my room, and lock the door behind you. Do not under any circumstances come out until I come get you." Harry whispered into my ear.

I pulled away from him and nearly choked on my words, "No please don't leave me. Who is that?" My voice trembled in fear. 

It doesn't matter how much you dislike a person when you're in a scary situation like this you don't want to be alone. Especially when you have no idea what's going on. 

"I don't know that's why I need you to run when I say. Please I understand you're angry at me but I can't let you get hurt." Harry grabbed my face so I was staring into his eyes and understood everything he was saying. 

He was afraid and he needed me to understand that so I knew how serious this was. 

"What if something happens and you don't come get me?" I asked frantically trying to ignore the loud banging coming from the front door. 

Harry took a deep breath and pulled me closer into one last hug. I felt his lips press against my head while his hands quickly ran through my hair. Then he pulled away placing his hands on my waist as he stared into my eyes. 

"I promise i'll come get you. Now run." 

**********

Guys don't be afraid it's just Sheldon. 

Hey babies!! I missed you! <3

Happy ten year anniversary to One Direction omggg!!!
I feel old..

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter if you did make sure you vote, share, and comment feedback!

Also, who do you think is at the door? Someone new or someone you've already been introduced to? 

How are we feeling about Ariana and Harry? 

I smell toxic..

I love you guys and I'll see you very very shortly!!!!!!!!!

Visual representation of me writing this chapter:

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

757K 24.6K 33
"Help us..." I look down, seeing two twins sitting on the ground, backs leaning against the wall. As it rains I can see them trembling pitifully in...
15.9K 512 21
*DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT PUSHING THIS SHIP ONTO PEZZY OR DROID! I JUST WANTED TO TRY SOMETHING! If any of the content creators stumble upon this (to whi...
1.9K 90 26
Harry once asked me what was the most painful thing I've endured in my life, I couldn't answer to him back then but, hearing his desperate plead for...
85.2K 1.5K 61
[UNEDITED] 'cause once you go without it, nothing else will do • • • "Why angel?" he asks, smiling, and I nod. "Cause you- you're my sweet creature a...