Running in My Veins: Jicheol...

Oleh TwilightSiren

Seungcheol has never felt before That is until he meets Jihoon And suddenly all of these emotions are floodi... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Prologue

612 12 2
Oleh TwilightSiren

Hi! I am back! It's been a while, but I finally have a new story for you all. We're starting off with a short little prologue, but I hope you still enjoy it. I wasn't planning on posting this until next month, but SVT just had their comeback today and what a better way to celebrate then to publish the first chapter of my first ever Seventeen fanfiction. That's right! My first ever full length SVT fanfic!!!! And it's a ship one too! My fav ship. Jicheol! I am a Jihoon and Seungcheol lover through and through. There will be other ships sprinkled throughout this story to. Oh! And one last thing, this story came from a one-shot that you can find in my Romance One-shots book called Blood. Okay, that's all I have to say. I hope that you enjoy!!!!

Seungcheol eyes open and he groans at the uncomfortable position he is in. As he tries to shift, he realizes where he is and why he's so cramped. He's sitting in a car that is turned upside down. There's glass scattered around the top of the vehicle and he can hear people's voices of concern from outside. He turns his head to the right and lets out a strangled noise when he sees the passenger sitting beside him. "H-Hoonie," Seungcheol stutters. The young man sitting shotgun has blood along his face and his head is positioned weirdly. His eyes are open, but completely devoid of life. His body is limp and is only being held up by the seat belt strapped across his chest. Seungcheol lets out a shaky breath as he scans Jihoon's battered body. He stares into Jihoon's eyes and grits his teeth. It's the first time he's ever seen Jihoon's eyes like that. Blank. Empty. Dead. Jihoon should never look like that. He's the emotionless prick. Was the emotionless prick. That is before he met Jihoon and he filled him with so many emotions. So many feelings. And now, he feels worried. Petrified. Scared for Jihoon's safety. Terrified that this is it for him. Fear. Coursing through him like a drug. Making him cold in a way that he never thought is possible. He should have known. He has a bad rep with cars and vehicles. He should have predicted only more catastrophe would come from these wretched death-machines. Seungcheol squeezes his eyes shut, trying to stop the tears he feels building in his eyes. How did it all come to this? How did he end up going from the unfeeling prince to a broken-hearted boy crying over his lover's body?

Ahhhhhh! Angsty from the beginning! It wouldn't be a Jicheol fic without one. I hope that I have intrigued you with this short little prologue and hope to see you again next week for the first full length chapter. Ack! I'm so excited for this story. and I hope that you are as well. Please show me some love in the comments and by voting, adding this chapter to your library, and checking out my Romance One-shots. With that said, I hope that you have an amazing rest of you night!

P.S. What's your fav song off of SVT's Attacca album? Personally, I am in love with Rock with you and 2 minus 1

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

95.3K 1.8K 28
❝how would you react to seeing your brother again?❞ first book i wrote, definitely the ugliest one. ㅡ completed ©sofilalaa · 2017 Highest ranks: #365...
95.5K 5.5K 34
"I am not working with, him." In which Mingyu has to do his school project with the special kid. @vernonslotion Started:171118 Finished: 180818 #1 in...
50.7K 802 44
The moment I saw you, I knew that I want you. "I took the chance and it lead me to you" Where everything starts with an NDA. (Non disclosure agreeme...
18.3K 567 23
Dino X Seventeen One-shots because we need more of it. Requests are open!❤️ Stories are completely frictional. For easier understanding: Normal - Nar...