[Discontinued] My Lovely Ham...

By Yenalogy

Will you....? Note: - This story is fictional. - Any events or name that's similar is coincidental - This s... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Old and New
Chapter 2 - Prize?
Chapter 3 - The call
Chapter 4 - Unexpected obstacle
Chapter 5 - Won't be easy
Chapter 6 - Noisy Aunt
Chapter 7 - "Date"
Chapter 8 - Better than expected
Chapter 9 - Problems
Chapter 10 - Hypocrite
Chapter 11 - A Promise
Chapter 12 - Each other's problem
Chapter 13 - Each other's problems II
Chapter 14 - D-3
Chapter 15 - Commence!
Chapter 16 - Wobbly
Chapter 17 - Leave or Stay?
Chapter 18 - Secret
Chapter 19 - Charged up
Chapter 20 - Missing
Chapter 21 - Figures
Chapter 23 - Flight
Chapter 24 - Arrival
Chapter 25 - Around the town
Chapter 26 - The one who left
Chapter 27 - Night walk
Chapter 28 - The Truth
Chapter 29 - Fly up
Chapter 30 - The Scene
Chapter 31 - You & I
Chapter 32 - This Moment
Chapter 33 - Good News
Chapter 34 - Back to reality
Chapter 35 - A new member
Chapter 36 - Sisters in law
Chapter 37 - Sisters in law II
Chapter 38 - Mess
Chapter 39 - Decision
Chapter 40 - After the incident
Chapter 41 | After the incident II
Chapter 42 | What's next?
Chapter 43 - Unexpected meeting
Chapter 44 - One after another
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 22 - Prepare

1.1K 69 48
By Yenalogy

"Are you on your way already?" Y/N asked as he's looking out of the window from his van.

Yeah. Me and Irene-unnie are about to walk to the car. How about you?

"I'm on my way right now. Be careful on your way there."

Ng. You too oppa.

*beep*

"It's hard to believe that you two haven't started dating yet." Changmin said abruptly to Y/N who was next to him as he drove his car onto the highway.

"I have my plans, hyung. I'm planning to confess to her while we're on the trip. By the way, do you think they'll accept the offer?"

"We'll talk about that at the meeting, Y/N. They said they have 3 places in mind though."

"I see...."

Time skip

"Okay... everybody's here right?" The PD scanned the room. After making sure both Y/N and Yuri were there as well as their respective manager is there, he then took out a few papers with the show's name written on it with the word 'Specials' next to them.

"Let me start of by saying thank you for being here on time. I'm gonna start by giving you both the choices of the 3 places that we chosen based on our budget including the places you both had offered to us a few months ago. Looking at it from our perspective, it seems we might be able to go there. Are you both still fixed on your offer?"

The both of them nodded vigorously making the production team chuckle at how childish they were acting like. Of course in a good way.

"Okay. So, let's start first by talking about the plans we have made beforehand."

The places that both of them had already offered to the team had also been discussed within them, but of course they put in a few more offers to see if they would also like other places they would seem to like considering that they were basically young adults.

"What do you guys think?" The Head PD asked as they were just done picking out the places that seems to be possible.

"Okay great! It's settled then. The place you'll visit is Austria." He started clapping with the others following. Other things such as accommodation and such will be sorted up later, all Y/N and Yuri had to do was just wait 'till the day came.

________

D-1

"Hyung. Tomorrow's the day huh?" Hyunjin asked looking at his hyung who's packing clothes.

"Want me to help?"

"Nah, i'm good." He answered as Hyunjin sat down in front of him.

"Do you need anything?"

"Not really. Rest enough hyung. You don't want to collapse all of a sudden in front of her now would you?"  Hyunjin warned him.

"Of course i won't. I think. Just pray the best for me there. Anything you want me to buy there for you?"

"Nah, i'm all good. You can just buy me anything and i'll still appreciate it. I can also contact you if i want anything."

"If you say so...." The both of them fell silent while Y/N is still packing his bag with Hyunjin lying down on his bed. Y/N decided to break the silence by saying.

"You know, i'm gonna confess to her there."

"Finally." He said getting up from the bed. "I've been wondering when you're gonna confess to her. I wish you luck, hyung. Not that you need it."

"What do you mean? Of course i need it."

"You two are basically dating already. You just haven't confessed to her yet." He scoffed at him making Y/N laugh.

"Still. You never know what's gonna happen."

________

"Someone's excited." Yena teased as she's listening to Yuri who's been humming for the past hour while she's packing up her stuff.

"Someone's jealous." Yuri retorted.

"Of course i'm jealous. My other half is going on a holiday with her love." She cuddled her making Yuri stop what she was doing.

"Have you got everything ready, Yuri-ah?" Eunbi came to their room.

"Mm! I think i'm all set." Yuri shrugged her unnie off and closed the luggage.

"Okay. Sleep early okay? You're gonna wake up early tomorrow. Come on out, Yena-ya." Eunbi pulled Yena's hand outside as she turned off the lights off.

Yuri then softly put her luggage on the side tugging herself on her bed. After about 15 minutes of rolling on the bed, her eyes opened after not being able to sleep due to the excitement of going out of the country.

I'll call Y/N-oppa first. I hope he's still up.

Yuri got up and walked outside with her phone. Unbeknownst to her, Yena who was with Eunb was looking at her tapping on her phone.

"Are you calling Y/N?" She asked.

"I am."

"Put it on speaker." Eunbi ordered her to. Not being able to disobey her leader, she unwillingly tapped the speaker waiting for him to pick up.

________

*ring*

Ng? Yuri?

"Ya. What're you doing still up at this time? You do know what time we'll be going to the airport right?"

And what are you still up at this time, Y/N-oppa?

"I'm so excited that i can't sleep, Yuri-ah. I'm acting like a kid, aren't i?" Y/N said making her giggle.

Me too, oppa. Looks like we're both too excited.

"I guess we are, haha. But we should really sleep, Yuri-ah. We got a big 3-day holiday ahead of us."

It's not much of a holiday oppa. We still have to shoot.

"I know. But we can still have fun."

You're right. I think i'll go to sleep now, oppa. I just wanted to hear your voice before sleeping.

Y/N heard faint voices in the background making him raise his eyebrows, but ignored it.

"You've become quite the flirt, haven't you?" He teased her.

I wonder who the teacher is.

She said teasing Y/N making him chuckle.

"I wonder too. By the way..."

Mm?

"I have something special planned while on our trip. Look forward to it okay?"

The voices this time was more clear as he heard girls screeching on the other side making her flustered.

Ssh!

"Yuri-ah? Is your phone on speaker?" He asked.

N-No! Of course not, haha. The unnies are playing games in the living room.

"I see. I'll go to sleep then. You should too, Yuri-ah. See you tomorrow."

Mm. Good night oppa.

*beep*

Y/N let out a sigh after closing the call looking at the full moon.

I hope nothing goes wrong.

________

"He's gonna confess!!" Eunbi said sounding like a teenager who's friend is finally gonna go in a relationship.

"I don't think he will unnie. He's probably gon-"

"Yuri-ah. Stop it. It's already time for him to confess. And what better way to do it other than confessing while you're on a trip? He already thought of it all through!" Yena said.

"I-I don't know, unnie..." Yuri said timidly.

"Ya... you're still saying that huh?I'll call the other members then."

________

It's been set! Y/N-Yuri couple are going to leave to Austria!

A man who's slurping on his ramyeon saw the news as he's scrolling down on his phone. After finishing his bowl of food, a smile lit up on his face thinking of an idea.

Oh~ Looks like the time for my revenge has come.

He opened a contact in his phone typing in a message.

Let's see what kind of relationship you have with Y/N, Yuri-ssi. And now, to gather some information from an insider.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.8K 1.7K 34
When you are a transfer and being greeted by the Student Council President, Kwon Eunbi. What you didn't know that by meeting her, your one year of hi...
38.5K 1K 32
Yujin: "We'll see each other again right?" Then she look at me, and said, Minju: "We'll see each other again." Then she smiled. Enjoy reading! 😊 Dat...
55.2K 976 31
Just oneshot by a nooby writer Fluff and angst only I'm pure no smut 😊
7.9K 748 26
Kim Nicole. No parents, no friends. No one to love but the one that took her in. She wanted to be a singer. She lived in the Philippines after that i...