Sex?

De taicardi

~Your typical high school story. A girl still trying to find her way into the world and happens to come acros... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97

Chapter 4

626 188 393
De taicardi

Class ended; and that leaves me walking in the hallway with my friends. I feel like I'm stumbling, still in shock from everything and confused at the thought of Andrew's big brown eyes but I shake the image away as I focus on acting as nonchalantly as possible. I feel the total opposite of course, but I manage to make my uneasiness unnoticeable, detaching myself from my thoughts as I tune into my friend's conversation.

"Class was the worst!" Sally exaggerates, her body slouching with her and her arms raised above her in defeat.

"No it was not! We get to dissect squids tomorrow!" Tom disagrees excitedly.

"Math wasn't interesting," Alexandra states. "All we talk about is how to do stuff... Like... I forgot," she drifts off looking up at the ceiling in the hallway. "How do you draw on the ceiling?" She points to the picture higher than anybody's reach.

"Anyway," Tom interjects. "How was class for you?"

Alexandra is still looking at the ceiling as we walk in the hallway. The hallway's scattered with other teenagers ready to leave.

Nobody is speaking for a while, just the four of us walking in silence but then I realize that Tom asked me that question.

"Sorry... What did you ask?" I look at Tom, blinking back towards him as my thoughts try to vanish away like a puff of smoke.

"How was class for you?" Tom asks.

My eyes widen at his question. The thought of what happened in class comes back to me like a wave of unanswered questions. I couldn't tell them. I mean, I didn't even understand them. I know that they wouldn't understand it either.

My eyes dart around, down and then up, as I try to find a distraction, looking up at the ceiling for something to catch my eye, but even Alexandra has given up on what's up there and is now looking through her books.

"Well?" Sally asks, sensing something's up as her face etches with worry, eyes wide.

That's when we reach our lockers and my fake excuse comes out naturally, as usual, as we open up the metal doors.

"Oh you know, the normal. Boring Mr.Gillian," I answer, forcing a smile and a little chuckle.

"Oh okay," Sally answers, no longer worried as she shrugs it off, looking into her locker which is next to mine.

Alexandra's is down from hers, and Tom's locker is right next to Alexandra's.

How convenient.

Tom starts a new conversation about the next Space movie coming up, as if my frantic moment was nothing.

Putting my books in my locker, we all look over at Tom's excited expressions, Alex nodding along and Sally makes an effort, humming in concentration, while, for me, not a single word from Tom's mouth enters my ear.

Deciding there's no use in trying to listen, I grab a few more things from my locker- too much is on my mind to listen anyway.

Everything is a blur to me at this point, but I decide to at least humor the conversation that's going on and look over to Tom before shutting my locker door.

But as I look over, my distracted mind glances farther away from where he stands. And my gaze quickly finds Andrew in the distance, standing tall, a grin that hides the smirk on his face, chatting with a bunch of girls.

My eyebrows scrunching at the sight, I sigh internally, letting out all the bubbly thoughts I felt about him, and decide he's not worth it.

I roll my eyes.

So much for a moment.

And I shut the door to my locker, the banging sound echoing through my head, letting everything fade away.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...