Love You With The Lights On (...

By resxlxent

Alaina has a one night stand with a woman she met at the bar, who goes by the name of Emily. Alaina leaves so... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six

sixty one

2.7K 115 9
By resxlxent

I set a shirt of mine on top of Alaina's clothes in the suitcase. I'm going to miss her sweet face terribly. My heart ached for her already. She had just graduated high school two days ago and she's already leaving. I'm not ready for this.

"What's that for?" She asked.

"Because, it's your favorite shirt and I wanted you to have something from home that's not yours." I explained.

"Thank you." Her face softened.

I pulled her to me and wrapped my arms around her, being sure to take in everything.

"I'm gonna miss you." Her voice strained, as her arms tightened around me. My eyes filled with tears instantly.

"Oh, I'm gonna miss you more." I slightly laughed, tears falling down my cheeks and onto her hair.

"I'm going to call every morning and every night." She promised.

"You're going to be getting up at six a.m. still, maybe just the nighttime call will be enough." I smiled at her.

"Well, then, can we have FaceTime sleepovers, so I can wake up next to you without waking you up?" She asked.

"I would love that." I nodded.

She kissed me gently.

"We have a little time before Guidry and Piper get here." She smirked at me.

She's lucky she's leaving today, otherwise, I wouldn't be able to keep up. I still feel weak from last night, the night before that, and the night before that. She's been on a roll.

Her lips found my neck and began to alternate between kissing and sucking on my skin. One of her arms snaked fully around my waist, while the other found the leg opening of my shorts. She entered her hand into my shorts, squeezing a handful of my butt, causing me to moan in her ear. She pulled at the fabric of the shorts, cutting into my skin, while also pulling me tightly to her. She followed the seam to the front, where she quickly discovered that I had not put on underwear.

"Mmm— I knew I loved these shorts on you." She growled, turning my body to mush.

Her fingers explored my center for a few moments, working me up, before inserting into me.

I threw my head back at the sensation. She always knew what to do.

Her lips trailed from my neck, down my chest and stomach, to my hip. She knelt in front of me and gently moved the shorts aside.

I gripped the blankets on the bed, hoping to steady myself, but when she adjusted her fingers, adding a second one in, I lost it. My breathing became rapid and choppy.

Her hand held my shorts to the side as she attached her mouth to me, causing me to gasp loudly, smiling as I did so.

I looked down, locking eyes with her. That was enough to push me over the edge. I pushed on the bed to hold myself up as her fingers exited me.

She grabbed my waist, pushed herself between my legs, and lifted me to her, before resting me on the bed. I held her head and kissed her desperately.

No one has ever made me feel what Alaina makes me feel.

The kiss got passionate quickly, causing her to guide me further back on the bed, while she climbed over me.

Her leg pressed between mine, applying the right amount of weight on my center to work me up again.

"You are so beautiful." She smiled softly, gently brushing my hair with her fingers.

I felt myself begin to blush, so I pulled her head back down to me, reuniting our lips once more.

My hips bucked against her, while she held my thigh to her hip with a strong grip.

As I was about to reach my limit again, Alaina pulled away from the kiss and watched as my climax hit. It felt like a ton of bricks hit my body, but I didn't want it to end.

"Beautiful." She whispered and began placing small kisses on my jaw.

I wrapped my very heavy arms around her neck, guiding her to lay halfway on me and half on the bed, keeping our legs tangled.

I kissed her lips, strongly, while my hand found her wrist. I led her hand to my shorts again.

"I didn't think you could handle anymore." She smirked, after pulling away from my kiss.

"Please." I looked into her eyes.

Her hand immediately inserted my shorts and began rubbing my bundle. I moaned softly, pulling her upper body against me as I climbed. My body reacted to her quickly, coming undone yet again.

I don't think I can move anymore. I loosely held her to me, trying to catch my breath.

She pushed me to lay on top of her, pulling my legs to straddle hers. Her hands grabbed at the skin on my legs and butt, before pushing my upper body to sit up.

Her arms snaked under my legs, forcing me to follow her demands, which had me kneeling around her head. Her hands palmed my butt, then ran across my body, until one ended at the hem of my shorts.

Pulling them aside, her other hand pushed on me, telling me to lower myself to her, which I quickly did. The second her mouth met me, I collapsed forward, catching myself on the bed.

"Sit up." She instructed.

I obeyed and she continued. My hands tangled in her hair, pulling at it in pleasure.

I could feel my peak just around the corner, when a phone started ringing. It was hers.

"Please, don't." I pleaded with her.

She didn't pause her motions for a second.

The ringing soon stopped, but not even a minute later, it started again.

"I'm so close." I breathed, grabbing her hair better in my hands.

She licked through my, then sucked again, and that was all it took.

My body let out a scream and I collapsed onto the bed. Her hand rubbed my thigh, squeezing my hip every so often.

I no longer had any control of my body.

She rolled onto her side, leaning forward and placing a kiss on my leg.

"I'm going to miss hearing that sound everyday." She said softly, before placing another kiss to my skin.

My eyes rolled happily as I gave her a lazy smile.

The phone began to ring again.

"I have to get it." She said.

I nodded and she reached up to kiss my lips, before finding the source of the ringing.

"Oh, I'm sorry! I'll be right there." She said, practically running out of the room.

It must be Victoria.

I need to get dressed, but my body hasn't returned to me yet.

"She's still getting ready, I'll go tell her you're here." I heard Alaina's voice growing near.

"Get up." She demanded.

I shook my head.

Her hands wrapped around my ankles and she pulled me to the edge of the bed, where my legs spread around her hips.

She grabbed my shirt and pulled me to sit up. The forcefulness of her actions turned me on again.

"Don't do that or I'll have to take care of business myself tonight." I threatened her.

"Not allowed." She smirked, just before kissing my lips quickly.

I held her to me, to hold on to the kiss, before listening to her and getting up.

I quickly changed into a t-shirt and Nike shorts, being sure to put on underwear this time.

It wasn't long until we were on the road. Victoria and I sat in the front seats, while Alaina chose to sit in the back with baby Piper.

The love she has for that baby is unlike any other. I've never seen her this tender-hearted for anyone like this before.

The road trip was long, only because we had to stop so often for bathroom breaks and Piper's feedings, but I didn't mind, because it meant I got to have Alaina for just a little longer.

It felt like time flew by, because now, we're having to say goodbye to her.

"We'll be back soon enough." Victoria told her.

"I know." Alaina nodded with tears in her eyes.

"You got this. You're going to learn so much and teach even more." I nudged her arm.

She wrapped her arms around my shoulders, letting her tears fall.

"What if I'm not ready?" She cried.

"You're ready." I held her head as I spoke into her hair. "You are going to do great things here."

She nodded and pulled away from me.

She hugged Victoria and snuggled the baby, until Victoria gave us a few moments to ourselves, taking the baby back to the car.

"I love you." I held her hair gently.

"I love you." She smiled.

"I will see you soon." I promised.

"Yes, tonight, for our sleepover." Her smile grew.

"In person, soon." I laughed at her.

She nodded, slowly dropping her smile.

I strongly pressed my lips to her forehead, holding her to me.

It is strange to see how the roles change depending on the situation. Emotionally, I tend to be the one dominating, but sexually, that's all Alaina. Just a few hours ago, I was under her demand, but now she seems so small.

After placing a few more kisses to her head, I squeezed her waist.

"You're amazing and so, so talented. You deserve this." I smiled at her.

"Thank you." Her eyes softened.

"You have about ten minutes before your meeting, so go wash your face and collect yourself." I told her.

She nodded at me, then leaned in, kissing me goodbye.

"I love you." She whispered.

"I love you." I told her.

She squeezed my arms, then pried herself away.

I watched as she walked away, feeling my heart ripping out of my chest as she did.

Please, protect her. Someone, please make sure she's okay.

Once she disappeared behind the doors to her housing unit, I turned to head back to the car.

I held in the emotions until I got home, which was very surprising for me. I tend to be a tad emotional in every situation.

As soon as I locked the door, the tears flowed. I missed her already.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 4.5K 45
Camilla Thompson, a nineteen-year-old student, is ready to start her last year in school, hoping to have as much fun as she can with her friends. Da...
44.2K 1.7K 21
Kate has had enough of her demons and she is now looking for forgiveness, after two years of not seeing her ex girlfriend and former ex best friend S...
50.7K 2K 65
Twenty year old Alex is trying to finish high school and move out before anyone finds out what she's hiding. The new teacher, with the dark past, is...
11K 133 18
18 year old Emily and her mom moves to a new city. She has to face new challenges by finding new friends, going to a new school and finding a job. A...