[Discontinued] My Lovely Ham...

By Yenalogy

Will you....? Note: - This story is fictional. - Any events or name that's similar is coincidental - This s... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Old and New
Chapter 2 - Prize?
Chapter 3 - The call
Chapter 4 - Unexpected obstacle
Chapter 5 - Won't be easy
Chapter 6 - Noisy Aunt
Chapter 7 - "Date"
Chapter 8 - Better than expected
Chapter 9 - Problems
Chapter 10 - Hypocrite
Chapter 11 - A Promise
Chapter 12 - Each other's problem
Chapter 13 - Each other's problems II
Chapter 14 - D-3
Chapter 15 - Commence!
Chapter 16 - Wobbly
Chapter 17 - Leave or Stay?
Chapter 19 - Charged up
Chapter 20 - Missing
Chapter 21 - Figures
Chapter 22 - Prepare
Chapter 23 - Flight
Chapter 24 - Arrival
Chapter 25 - Around the town
Chapter 26 - The one who left
Chapter 27 - Night walk
Chapter 28 - The Truth
Chapter 29 - Fly up
Chapter 30 - The Scene
Chapter 31 - You & I
Chapter 32 - This Moment
Chapter 33 - Good News
Chapter 34 - Back to reality
Chapter 35 - A new member
Chapter 36 - Sisters in law
Chapter 37 - Sisters in law II
Chapter 38 - Mess
Chapter 39 - Decision
Chapter 40 - After the incident
Chapter 41 | After the incident II
Chapter 42 | What's next?
Chapter 43 - Unexpected meeting
Chapter 44 - One after another
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 18 - Secret

1.1K 66 28
By Yenalogy

Yuri was sitting there in front of a room with her hair down covering her face hiding from others. Yena iscurrently holding her hand calming her member down as Yunho is nowhere to be seen.

Just then, a group of people came. It was Y/N's group.

"Where is he?" Changmin asked Yuri after noticing her sitting with her own member.

"There." She pointed to the room as all of them started coming inside it.

"He's gonna be okay, right unnie?" She asked Yena.

"He's gonna be okay. Don't worry." She said as she kept rubbing her head.

"Is it my fault? Did he collapse because of me?"

"No... it couldn't have been you."

_____________

"How is he doctor?!" Changmin asked the doctor checking his condition.

"Don't worry about the kid. He just passed out due to exhaustion. He'll probably wake up in the morning, but he needs to rest here for 3 days just so he can get to full recovery."

"I see..."

I knew it. Hyung never listens. Hyunjin cursed himself feeling like he's the most guilty.

"I-I'm sorry, hyung. I should've been more strict to him." Bang said to him as he's the one who's most hit by this because he's the leader. He's afraid of the backlash that he'll get for not taking care of his fellow member.

"It's okay, Bang-chan. It's not because of you. We'll just wait for him to wake up."

Hyunjin then went outside to see Yena consoling Yuri. The both of them noticed his presence making them look up to him asking.

"Is he okay?" She asked Hyunjin.

"Has he told you about his condition?" He asked her making her confused.

"What condition?" He sighed at her answer.

Figures.

"Yena-noona. Can you leave Yuri and me alone for a while? It's kinda important."

"Sure. I'll wait outside for my manager." She said as she got up walking down the hall to where the exit is.

"What do you mean by his condition?" She asked as she turned her body to him.

"I don't know the exact details of it, but hyung is quite fragile. His stamina i mean. He's not supposed to be that tired. But...." He paused looking at her sighing.

"I'm sorry for sighing. I know it's not your fault."

"So you mean.... that this happened because he lacked rest?" She asked making him nod.

"Does that mean.... i'm the cause of him collapsing just now?"

"Oh nononono.... you're not fully responsible of this, Yuri-ssi."

"But.... it's mostly because of me, isn't it?" She asked as he tried to avoid eye contact.

"I knew it. I'm sorry...." She said as her eyes starting to fill up with tears making Hyunjin flustered.

"Y-Ya... don't cry here. People will think th-"

"Hyunjin!!!!" Bang-Chan exclaimed as he walked out of his room looking at the both of them.

"I didn't say anything hyung." He said waving his hand to prove his innocence.

"Just go in. I'll talk with her."

Hyunjin followed his leader's order as it's Bang-Chan's turn to talk with her.

"Yuri-ssi. It's not your fault okay?It's his fault for not following my order when i told him to get enough rest."

"But, him not getting enough rest is because of me right? I mean, we usually talk to each other until late...."

"I know but, he could've told you that he should rest because of that condition of his. It's not your fault really, don't be so hard on yourself."

"I'll try... can i visit him sometime?"

"Who am i to forbid you? Look. Your manager's here." He said as he nudged his head towards the end of the hall where Irene and Yena are at.

"I guess i'll be going then. Thank you Chan-oppa." She said bowing at him before she left the place.

"Be careful."

_____________

*knock*

"Excuse me?" Yuri knocked on Y/N's door. She went inside to see his grandfather looking back at her.

"It's you." He said.

"He hasn't woken up yet?"

His grandfather shook his head as the guilt is coming to her.

"I'll go out for now. Can you look out for him while i leave, Yuri?"

"Of course." She said as his grandfather left the room leaving her and Y/N who's lying on the bed alone.

"Why didn't you say anything, stupid.... you could've said that you needed to rest. It's not like we can't talk for the next day.." She said holding his hand as she rested next to him.

"But then that means we would talk less, and won't be as close as now Yuri-ah." The sudden voice of a man made her shoot her head up as she looked at her smiling.

"Stupid." She hit him on the chest are lightly.

"Ouch."

"Stupid."

"Why are you-"

"Ask yourself, stupid."

"Hey." He said in a stern voice

"Shut up. I'm mad at you. Hmph." She scoffed looking away from him as she puffed her cheeks.

"Hey. Y/N to Yuri." He poked her cheeks making the air come out from it.

"I'm sorry about this, Yuri-ah." He said as she finally turned her attention to him.

"Why didn't you say anything about this? You could've at least told me about it. I won't be mad at you."

"But if i told you then that means i'll get less time to talk with you, and i don't want to happen."

"We can't talk more if you wind up....." She stopped mid-sentence not wanting to say anymore.

"Thank you for worrying about me, Yuri-ah. Once again i'm sorry, okay? I'll make sure to rest more the next time, i promise."

"You better. Or else i won't talk to you anymore."

"I'm sorry, Yuri-ah~" He said as he tried to get up.

"Don't get up!" She said as she pushed him back down.

"Okay, okay jeez. I just wanted to hug my.... friend?" He ended the sentence with a question mark.

"You're not in any condition to hug anyone. Just lay there for the next 2 days."

"Aww.... even just a bit?" He asked her whining.

"....fine. But don't move." She said as she leaned to him to hug him as she felt him returning the hug.

"I feel energized now. Can i just leave today?" He asked after she let go of the hug.

"No. Stay there." His grandpa then walked in looking at the both of them who seems to be flirting.

"Here i am worrying about you a lot, and you're flirting with your friend as soon as you wake up. What a great thing to do, Y/N." He said making him laugh awkwardly.

"I was just startled that the first thing i saw as soon as i woke up was an angel." He said making her cringe.

"Ew.... oppa. Say anymore and i'll leave." She teased him as he extended his hand to prevent her from leaving.

"No. Stay here. If you stay here longer, then i can get out quicker." He said flirting with her.

"Fine. But not for long."

Time skip

Yuri was about to leave for her next schedule as she waits for her manager in front of the hospital when someone approached her.

"You again...." Yuri said under her breath. This time she's alone.

"I've been trying to talk to you for so long, Yuri-ssi. Can't we just talk for a bit? I have something important i want to talk to you about."

"If it's about making Y/N giving you money, then i won't listen. Goodbye." She said waving her away.

"Hey, you little-"

"Hey, old hag!!! What are you doing disturbing a little girl?!"

Just then, Y/N's grandfather came to interfere making his aunt clicked her tongue.

"Leave, Yuri-ah. I'll take care of her."

"Thank you, Mr. Kim."

"Hey, i'm not done with you you-"

"Stay away from her you old woman!" She stopped her from walking any further closer to Yuri.

_______________

Tch. A little bit more and i would've gotten her. That damned old man....

Y/N's aunt thought to herself as she stomped the ground in frustration. She had to resort to her last plan.

"I didn't want to go to this, but you asked for this, Yuri-ssi....." She said as she started dialing a random number on her phone.

"You'll regret this."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 748 26
Kim Nicole. No parents, no friends. No one to love but the one that took her in. She wanted to be a singer. She lived in the Philippines after that i...
38.4K 1K 32
Yujin: "We'll see each other again right?" Then she look at me, and said, Minju: "We'll see each other again." Then she smiled. Enjoy reading! 😊 Dat...
55.1K 976 31
Just oneshot by a nooby writer Fluff and angst only I'm pure no smut 😊
33.2K 1.6K 43
You are Kwon Y/N, son of a prominent family of musicians who entered South Korea's most prestigious musical academy. Heading to your school with ne...