You're So Golden |H.S|

By OnlyAngelAuthor

Golden, guns, and greedy glorification. *** "We both needed to weather the bad in order to grow; Kind of lik... More

Cast & Trailer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89 - Journal
Chapter 90 - Polaroid Book
Sequel Date - Authors Note

Chapter 7

914 36 55
By OnlyAngelAuthor

I feel his arm wrap around my waist as he pulls my back closer to his bare chest. His fingers gently combing through my tangled hair, while his other hand rubs against my own.

"Fuck we fell asleep" Harry mumbles in a deep groggy morning voice.

He slowly pulls away from me, causing the bed to shuffle as he sits up and rests his back against his headboard, that creaks against the wall.

"What time is it?" I ask quietly, as I rolled over facing him, widening my eyes when I see the large butterfly tattoo on his chest.

Two nights ago I met him, and he told me i'd never want to see him shirtless because of it. But here I am two days later waking up in his bed staring at the pretty tattoo.

Who would've thought.

Harry leans over, grabbing his phone from the side table next to him, and unplugs it from the charger it was connected to.

"It's ten" it's all he says, making me jump in bed in a panic.

My heart starts to race and my mind feels foggy but full at the same time. Almost like it was seconds away from exploding into millions of pieces.

"I had to be home by nine that's when my father gets up!" I yell as I rub my eyes quickly, pulling the sheets off of my hips in a hurry, but stop when I get interrupted by a loud voice.

"What the hell is she doing in your bed?" Caleb yells from the doorway, peaking inside with his backpack over his shoulder.

Here we fucking go.

"She got sick last night so she couldn't drive home. Don't you have to be at school or something right now?" Harry asks, placing his phone back down on the wooden table.

Pulling myself out of bed, I try to stand up, but Harry quickly grabs onto my thigh and pulls me back down onto the bed.

His eyes glance up and down my body, and his finger discreetly points to my lingerie that peaks out underneath his shirt I had worn to bed, when I look down at his hand.

I completely forgot Harry had me change into something more comfortable last night. The last thing I want to do is flash his little brother.

"She got sick? So you're shirtless and shes wearing your t-shirt because she got sick? What happened exactly?" Caleb crosses his arms and leans against the doorway, not believing the story whatsoever, which neither would I to be honest.

We're both half naked in bed, what else would it look like?

"I threw up" I blurt out, turning towards Harry whose trying not to smile.

Caleb laughs at my excuse, "you know I saw this thing online where you can turn your gag reflex off. You like flick yourself a couple times and pinch your hand and then boom you're good. You'll get better at it though trust me babe" he winks at me.

Would it be rude if I like hit his brother or something? I wouldn't do it hard, maybe just like a little friendly high five to his face.

"Caleb go downstairs" Harry demands, sounding annoyed as he sits there with his arms crossed, and back pressed against the headboard.

"Okay fine i'll go downstairs but no more going down for you Miss Ariana. Puking isn't really a turn on." Caleb points at me with handguns, as he walks backwards slowly.

"Shut up and get ready for school ass hat. I'll be in the car in thirty minutes" Harry rolls his eyes.

After Caleb walks back downstairs, I stand up from the bed, and walk to the sedge where I had left my clothes last night when I got dressed, but crease my brows in confusion when I see they aren't there anymore.

"Where are my clothes?" I ask in a panic.

"Oh shit" Harry drags out, running his fingers through his curls, "I put them in the wash after you fell asleep last night. I was planning on putting them in the dryer before I went to bed but you asked me to cuddle until you fell asleep and then I accidentally fell asleep next to you" he explains, making me feel appreciative but also bummed out because now I have to wait to go home longer, which will only make this worse for me.

"Thanks, but what am I suppose to wear home?" I ask, shaking my head around, while tugging down on the shirt i'm wearing so he can't see my body.

"Nothing." Harry shrugs his shoulders like I asked a dumb question, and looks back over at his phone, picking it up from the table again, scrolling through whatever it is he's looking.

Yeah I can already picture that conversation with my father's poor cleaning lady.

"I should wear nothing home?" I repeat him slowly, trying to understand how that would make any sense.

"No I mean just hang out with me until your clothes are done. I'll let you wear something in my closet. I just have to drop Caleb off at school and run a couple errands. If you don't want to I understand though. Completely up to you" he explains better, making me sigh inside my head.

Or I could drive home in his clothes and come pick mine up later; but I'm already in deep shit so what could a couple more hours hurt?

"Fine but I need a tooth brush, towel, comb, and I need you to make me something for breakfast. Preferably a bagel but i'll pretend to enjoy whatever you make me. Please and thank you" I count on my fingers as I asked for each thing.

Harry smiles, shaking his head side to side as he laughs at all of my requests "You got it Angel. Need anything else?" he asks while laughing.

Angels new, I kind of like it.

I cross my arms, tapping the pad of my pointer finger against my lips as I think about anything else I might want.

"Oh yeah! We should get coffee on the way. Thanks for reminding me" I smile, pressing the side of my cheek against my shoulder.

Harry throws the covers off of him and stands out of bed, but my eyes widen when I see he was standing there in only his underwear and I couldn't help but stare.

Practically drooling over him like an idiot.

The room fills with silence as I watch him put on a new outfit, knowing he definitely noticed the expressions on my face, but there's no point in hiding it.

He knows he's attractive so why wouldn't I think he is too.

"Towels in the closet next to the bathroom. Take your time and take whatever you want from my closet. If you need me just yell; i'll be downstairs making you breakfast princess" Harry salutes with a grin on his face as he walks out of the bedroom.

After I take a long hot shower, I walk back into Harry's bedroom where I find a pile of all the things I asked for lying on his bed.

A toothbrush still in the packaging, a comb, and a few hair ties.

I smile to myself, closing the bedroom door, then find myself digging through Harry's closet so I could come up with a somewhat decent outfit to wear.

Everything he has seems way too expensive for me to even look at let alone put on my body, so it's very difficult trying to pick something.

He has one section that's full of plain t's and another of patterned and colored buttoned up shirts.

After looking for what felt like an eternity I finally find an old over sized Pink Floyd shirt.

When I throw it over my body I laugh when I see it resting against my knees, but it only made it look like a dress.

When it comes to pants I know nothing of his will fit so I grab a pair of his boxer briefs to wear underneath.

When I finished getting dressed, I combed out the tangles in my hair, and slid the hair tie onto my wrist in case I needed it for later.

Then I walk into the bathroom, brush my teeth, and throw Harry's shirt and my lingerie I wore last night into the hamper that sits next to the sink.

"That looks really good on you"

I turn next to me quickly, and see Harry still wearing nothing but gray sweatpants with his arms above his head to hold him up as he leans onto the doorway.

My eyes quickly get distracted by his butterfly tattoo and his muscles I believe he's unintentionally flexing.

"Thank you" I look Harry up and down without feeling any type of insecurity "I like you in those sweatpants" I return the compliment, smiling at the lopsided smirk that appears on his face.

I honestly don't know what the hell happened to me and my filter but that bitch no longer exists.

"Oh really?" Harry asks, biting down on his lip, while tilting his head to the side as I smile at him.

"Let's go before Caleb yells at me" I change the subject, pushing Harry to the side so I could squeeze past him and walk downstairs into the kitchen.

The second I get into the kitchen, I smile when I see a bagel he had made me, sitting on a plate.

"Thank you Harry!" I shout as I take a bite, smiling excitedly until Caleb runs into the room, snatching the other half off of my plate, before running outside.

Call me a slut, say I have pussy magic, talk about my gag reflex, but never, I mean never touch my food.

"What's wrong?" Harry asks, standing in front of me in his new outfit, while I stare pointing at my empty plate with my lips parted.

Call me dramatic all you want but I am very passionate about my food. Food is my happiness, food is my peace, and I will kill you if you touch my food.

"Nothing important. Let's go" I roll my head back, pushing myself off of the counter I was leaning on.

Harry smiles, grabbing his keys from the counter as I grab onto my shoes and we walk outside together and got into the car.

"So like are you dating or are ya'll just playing house right now? Come on bro she puked on your cock have some class" Caleb says, chewing loudly with cream cheese smeared all over his face.

Hitting someone because they stole your food is considered self defense right? I am defending my bagel.

Harry turns around in the passenger seat so he could look to Caleb, "Stop treating her like she's not in the car. This whole "I'm a dick and think it's funny" phase you're going through is annoying as fuck. I get it you're young and stupid but stop treating every girl you meet like a fucking object. It's disgusting. Have some fucking respect. You're better than that and we both know that. So unless you have something respectful and nice to say shut the fuck up and eat the damn bagel that wasn't made for you" he growls in a stern tone, making my eyes widen over how protecting he got over me.

But I can't help but feel like I'm sitting in the backseat of the car, listening to my parents bicker back and forth all over again.

I never know what to say. What do you say in moments like these? It's way to awkward and if you end up saying the wrong thing its even more awkward.

"Sooo the weather?" I smile, trying to break the silence but it only makes it worse.

-

A long twenty minutes of awkward silence passed by until we finally got to Caleb's school and I can't help but think about how badly I wish I could have experienced this.

Watching movies makes it seem so dramatic and miserable, but I honestly wish I had that. I wish I experienced the teenage drama, not the 'my mom left and my dad became an abusive alcoholic' drama.

"Don't be an idiot." Harry shouts as Caleb slams the car door behind him, holding his middle finger up behind his back while he walks into the building.

"Where do you want coffee from?" Harry asks as he drives out of the school parking lot, looking over to me when I don't give him an immediate answer.

I don't know what the hell this is or what the hell we're doing but I hate how comfortable it feels.

I hate knowing I shouldn't be sitting in his car right now, and I hate wishing he'd pull over so I could get on top of him and show him how appreciative I am.

But we're not gonna do that, I just don't know how else to show him.

"Wherever you want" I whisper, looking outside of my window, watching the kids walk into the school.

"Ariana tell me what you want" he sighs, turning out of the parking lot, heading towards my grandparents old neighborhood.

"Fine, just go to that little coffee shop downtown there's a drive thru" I give in even though I hate telling people where to go. Especially when it comes to food.

I never know what the other person wants and what if I choose something they don't like and they're too afraid to tell me.

"K" he mutters through his clenched teeth, keeping his eyes on the road, while his firm jaw catches my attention.

"Don't k me" I say with an attitude, rolling my eyes even though I know it's not that serious.

"Or what?" Harry whispers under his breath, so quietly I almost couldn't hear him, but when he notices I had, he pinches his lip to hide the smile on his face.

Looking over at me, his eyes connect with mine, but not very discretely does he stare at my body, looking me up and down like he wanted me to see. 

Suddenly, I have the urge to open up the car door and fall out into early morning traffic, "don't do that" I speak up, twiddling my thumbs around when I look down at my lap shyly.

Harry keeps looking at me randomly as he drives, "don't do what?" Harry asks, knowing exactly what it is he's doing.

Harry smirks at my frustration as he continues driving to the cafe that's just up the street, "you know what" I say, flirting with him like a young teenager would.

"Tell me what i'm doing wrong and then i'll stop Angel" Harry laughs, dragging his words out in a seductive tone, calling me Angel like had this morning.

It's like he's purposely trying to get me riled up, and it's only confusing me. Last night he made it clear we were friends, almost seemed to me like the thought of me being attractive was insane, but now here he is flirting with my childishly like his thoughts had suddenly changed.

I'm really hoping he isn't doing this to mess with me, because I thought he was already cute before, but seeing the way he treated me last night only made me like him a little bit more.

"Stop flirting with me" I sigh, avoiding looking over at him in case he's still staring at me.

"But I like it, you don't?" Harry asks, pulling into the cafe, while getting in the long line at the drive thru behind a red truck.

"No, I don't" I lie, knowing if he continues i'll only get worked up, and I don't want to ruin a friendship with him.

"You don't? Okay then i'll stop" Harry shrugs, putting the car in park when the line doesn't move after a few moments.

"Okay, great" I smile, turning back towards my window, looking out as if anything interesting is out there to see, but there isn't because i'm only staring at raccoon diffing through the blue dumpster on the side of the building.

It's like you could hear a pin drop the car got so quiet, so quiet Harry and I looked over at each other at the same time, both smiling when we had realized it.

"So don't do it again" I turn facing him, leaning on the center console just a few inches away from his face, waiting for him to pull away.

"Won't do it again" he mumbles running his tongue along his pink parted bottom lips as he stares at mine hungrily.

Without even thinking or holding myself back, I lean in closer, brushing my lips up against his as he tempts me. I wait another moment for him to be the first to pull away but as seconds passed I realized that wasn't his plan.

"Don't do that" Harry mumbled quietly against my mouth, batting his eyelashes down at me.

"Do what?" I whisper as the moment felt fragile, scared if I speak up any louder he'd only pull away from me.

"Don't tease me" Harry pouts, nudging my lips with his own like he was also trying to make me pull away, but I want.

I cant take it anymore and I know I might regret it but I'll never know if I don't try. The way he's dragging his words out and the way he's looking at me, I can't hold myself back any longer.

I aggressively slam my lips into his, making him quietly moaned against my mouth as I finally give him what we both had been craving.

The intensity and passion behind the kiss causes chills to run down my spine, thinking about how mysterious yet so thrilling, kissing this 'dangerous' stranger could be.

He gently bites down onto the bottom of my lip, feeling his smile against my own teeth, I opened my mouth and invite him in to explore me.

Our tongues dance around, colliding in passion, while our teeth clash as we aggressively enjoy being in each others space.

Harry's hand wanders my body as the other one holds a grip on my neck, pulling closer like he couldn't get close enough, his touch was soft yet rough as he expressed how badly he wanted me.

I feel my skin tingle as his hand starts massaging and dripping around my thigh, squeezing my skin around his hand tightly, he slowly got closer and closer to where I want him most but only pulls away leaving me whining against his lips.

"Tell me what you want Ariana" Harry speaks against my lips, letting go of the pressure around my neck, and placing his hand at the back of my head.

"Touch me" I whisper, tugging on his shirt with my fists, pulling him harder against me so we were as close as we could be.

My hands explore around his body while his were gripping and tugging on the back of my hair, forcing my lips away from his, leaving my mouth parted breathing heavily while I try my hardest to catch my breath.

Before I could say a word, Harry's lips softly kiss my neck leaving me even more breathless; His tongue swirls around my skin as he kisses me roughly and causes my entire body to tingle.

The sexual tension between us was undeniable, even though it hasn't been long, I think regardless of the situation we would have end up in this predicament.

Girls like me don't get to keep boys like him, but that doesn't mean I can't have fun while our short time lasts.

"No please? You've been amazing with your manners all day Angel. Don't get greedy on me now" Harry grows, tugging on my hair harder, pulling my head back farther away from him "Ask me again" he demands, tightening his grip on my hair.

This type of dominance doesn't scare me, it does however excite me, and it always has.

"Please Harry please touch me" I beg him, panting as I slowly rock around in my seat trying to relieve the overwhelming feeling.

"Good girl" Harry says slowly, letting go of my hair and pulling away from me completely leaving me in a daze.

Looking over in silence I watch as he adjusts his pants and put the car back into drive as if nothing happened.

My skins left burning from the excitement and his lips were swollen from mine, while he continued rubbed up my thigh as he drove up to the speaker.

"Hi what can I get for you today?" the robotic like voice speaks through the machine, and I just stare out of the windshield window like i'm in a dream.

"What kind of coffee do you like Angel?" Harry looks over and asks me with a giant grin on his face.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.1K 2.4K 14
He is cheerful. Hard-working. Ambitious. Determined. He doesn't feel loenely, even though he has never been in a relationship, because he was and st...
1.7M 38.4K 71
"𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲, 𝐄𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐞. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲...
17.3K 2.8K 9
" 𝐌𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞, 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 �...
724K 13.7K 30
"Uh, uh, uh, none of that. What have we talked about, hm? You're safe, yes?" I reiterate and kiss the top of her head as she nods against my chest. "...