Mad Doctor [JIHOPEKOOK FF]

By catzumi_zero

Sequel to Yes Sir [Taegi ff] 'Welcome to the mad house' Jihopekook ff Cover art made by @kytanamoon #1 JungH... More

-|Home Sweet Home|-
-|Mad House|-
-|Sinful Abyss|-
-|Ambitions|-
-|Deal|-
-|Untold Secrets|-
-|Last Words|-
-|Broken Down|-
-|Lost Prince pt.1|-
-| Lost Prince pt.2|-
-|Lost Prince pt. 3|-
-| Truth Hurts |-
-| It hurts like a bitch |-
-|Clean Slate|-
-|Take Me|-
- |Daddy|-
-|Bunny|-
-|Inner Demons|-
-|Cruel Intensions|-
-|Bitter Goodbyes|-
-|A New Life|-
-|Royal Pains|-
-|Family Reunion| -
-|Played|-
-|Distractions|-
-|Missing You|-
-|Sweet Revenge|-
-|The Sad Prince|-
-|Fallen Reign|-
-|Spiral|-
- |The New King| -
-| Manipulation |-
- |Reunion| -
-|Craving|-
-|True Evil|-
-|You Need Us|-
-|Blue Side|-
- |Play Date pt.1|-
-|Play Date pt.2|-
-|Inner Storm|-
-|Game Changer|-
-|Unfiltered|-
-|A Bunny in Love?|-
-|Unexpected Ally|-
-|Going Home|-
-|Hearts Ignited|-
-|Hearts on Fire|-
-|Jay|-
-|Please Give Me A Remedy|-
-|Pleasure To Meet You|-
-|My Body Is Yours|-
-|Royal Corruption|-
-|Ghost Town|-
-|Taste Of Your Own Medicine|-
-|Fuck Me Like You Hate Me|-
-|Sweet Seduction pt.1|-
-|Sweet Seduction pt.2|-
-|Marry Me?|-
-| I Won't Give Up |-
-| Hey Mama |-
-|Daddy Issues|-
-|Apology Accepted|-
-|Unraveled|-
-|The Jung Family|-
-|Suffer|-
-|Resolve|-
-|Rescue|-
- |Trauma|-
- |Mad World|-
-|Reality Check|-
- |The Bitch is Back|-
- |Consequences of Your Actions|-
- |Fragments of Insanity pt. 1| -
-|Fragments of Insanity pt.2|-
-| End of an Era |-
-| One Big Happy Family |-
-| Don't Forget Me |-
- |The Mad Doctor|-
Author's notes
-|Epilogue|-
-| Harbored Feelings |-
-| Hey Mama pt.2 |-
-|Where Are We Now |-
-| Namdaddy|-
-|Serendipity|-
-|Forgive, But Never Forget|-
-| Fever Dream pt. 1|-
-| Fever Dream Pt.2 |-

-|Hobi|-

4.4K 410 405
By catzumi_zero

Hobi is just a small child with a big heart who only wants everyone to get along and be happy, especially his hyung, Prince Hoseok.

So when he took over to help Hoseok out, the poor child never expected this to be so scary, especially when he finds himself taking the elevator by himself, his heart already in his throat as it stops and opens up to the lobby.

"Okay...here I go." Hobi peeks his head out, looking around the lobby curiously, seeing all the adults wandering around with large bags. He then slides out and takes small steps as he makes his way to the front entrance, telling himself he was going to be okay, and that he needs to find Jimin.

"Mr. Jung? What happened to you?" A woman approaches Hobi, genuine shock overcomes her features as she sees the dried blood on his clothes and some on his head where Jimin had hit him.

Hobi didn't feel anything because Hoseok was holding that pain for him. But he was feeling panicked, not knowing who this lady was. All he wants is to find Jimin so Prince Hoseok can be happy again.

"I need to find Jimin, where is Jimin?" He asks her, his voice coming out tiny and timid as he clenches his fists, already his eyes gloss over with tears. "I want Jimin." He whines, further confusing the woman.

"Mr. Jung, what are you talking about?" The woman shakes her head, already pulling out her phone to call for a medical service. "You are bleeding sir and you need medical atten- wait! Mr. Jung!"

Hobi moves fast, running out of the lobby and into the streets. He stumbles into some pedestrians, earning very mean glares and some looking at him as if he was crazy.

The poor boy was scared of these people, scared of everything. This was the first time he's ever been active, so to see the large cruel world with his own innocent little eyes was hard on him.

"Waaaa!! Jimin!!" Hobi begins to cry loudly, feeling so scared and alone. But to those around him, they see a grown man crying like a child while bleeding from the head, truly an odd and alarming sight to see. 

Hobi continues to cry while he walks down the street, not paying attention to where he is going until he nearly bumps into a bus stop.

And luck was on his side as he finds Jimin sitting alone at the bus stop, talking on the phone.

"Jimin!!" He shouts excitedly, startling Jimin from his conversation. But as he comes closer, Jimin pulls out the knife he still had on him and points it at Hobi.

"Get the fuck away from me!" He shouts, keeping one hand on the phone while Jungkook, who was on the other line, was asking what was going on.

"He followed me here Jungkook!" Jimin shouts into the phone. "This psycho doctor is after me!"

"I'm not the Mad Doctor, I'm Hobi! I'm a good boy!" Hobi tells Jimin, keeping his distance from the shorter male because he is afraid Jimin will hurt him with the knife.

"Jimin, is Hoseok in little space?" Jungkook asks.

"I think he is, but I don't trust him. This could be a trick to get me to lower my guard. The son of a bitch attacked me Jungkook, he tried to fucking kill me!" Jimin heaves, taking a step back from Hobi.

"No, I'm a good boy! I won't hurt you!! It was that mean doctor." Hobi begins to sob loudly, gaining the attention of the onlookers passing by. "I'm not a bad boy!" Hobi wails, making Jimin cringe.

"Jimin I need you to listen to me. Trust me when I say that Hoseok is in little space. He wont hurt you."

"You didn't see him Jungkook. He fucking snapped, called himself the Mad Doctor,  and tired to kill me. I can't trust him at all." Jimin watches Hobi fall to his knees, crying his eyes out, making a huge scene.

"If what you say is true, then Hoseok is just like me. He has alters, and right now you are dealing with his little, meaning he has a mind of a child Jimin, he wont hurt you."

"But-"

"Trust me Jimin, he wont hurt you in little space. Take him back to the apartment and keep him there. I'll be arriving tomorrow morning. Keep me posted until then."

"Jungkook wait!-" Jungkook hangs up before Jimin could get a word in, leaving him to sigh in defeat as he stands there, watching Hoseok...er...Hobi having a tantrum.

A crowd of people start to form, all whispering and staring, making this more complicated than ever.

"Alright, fuck off everyone, nothing to see here!" Jimin barks at them and slowly approaches the crying little. "Hos-uh...Hobi, you can stop crying now. I'm not going to hurt you." Jimin calmly tells him.

Hobi stops crying and gets up quickly, wiping off his tears as he gives Jimin a small smile. "Jimin is not mad at Hobi?" He asks, low key creeping Jimin out that he is speaking in third person.

"No... I'm not mad at you Hobi. But we need to go back home and get you cleaned up. Then after that, we need to have a talk." Jimin grabs Hobi's wrist and pulls him to walk, ignoring the judgmental stares from everyone walking by.

Hobi happily follows Jimin, his heart beating rapidly as he feels Jimin's warm hand on his wrist. He was so happy Jimin was going to give him a chance. Hopefully this will help Jimin and Hoseok become friends again...well, that's what Hobi thinks in his head.

They return to the apartment building, where the same woman from before approaches Jimin and Hobi, asking what was going on and why Hoseok was bleeding.  Jimin didn't answer her as he and Hobi quickly hurried into the elevator and took it up back to the apartment.

Once they arrive, that guttural feeling of dread washes over Jimin as he stares at the mess before him, then over to Hobi who was staring at the ground, biting his lower lip while twirling his fingers together, like a child who was scolded.

"Hobi look at me." Jimin says, keeping his voice as calm as ever.

Hobi lifts his head, shyly looking at Jimin with a slight blush. It was so weird for Jimin to see Hoseok in this state, the usual arrogance now replaced by a rare innocence he never knew Hoseok had.

But that still doesn't ease Jimin's hesitation, as he is afraid Hoseok's evil alter will jump out any moment and try to kill him again.

Hobi senses Jimin's hesitation, and the child comes up with an idea to make Jimin less scared around him. "I'm going to show you something." He leaves Jimin's side and goes into Hoseok's room.

Jimin follows and finds Hobi opening up the drawers, taking out a small notebook and a few color pencils. Have those always been in there?

Hobi sits on the floor with the items and begins to draw, his lips forming into a pout and he concentrates on his drawing.

Jimin steps closer, staring down at the drawing, it definitely looks like something a child would do for sure. "Who are they?" Jimin asks as he sees three figures in Hobi's drawing.

"This one is me." Hobi points to a small figure of a child smiling. "This one is Price Hoseok." He points to a taller figure who was crying, with a broken heart drawn on his chest. "Hoseok hyung is sad about what happened." Hobi points at Hoseok's frown, then drags his finger over to the last figure with bright orange hair. "And this is the Mad Doctor. But don't worry, Hoseok hyung locked him away in that room." Hobi frowns. "I was locked in that room for so long...it was so lonely." He mutters, then snaps his head up at Jimin, making the shorter male take a step back.

"But thanks to you, I'm free!" He giggles loudly.

Jimin take a moment to process all of this, looking down at the drawings then back to Hobi again. "Why can't Hoseok come out and talk to me? Why did he sent you?"

"Hoseok hyung is sad, says that he feels bad for hurting you." Hobi stands up, letting out a stiff yawn. "I don't want to see him sad, so I came to help him. I want you both to be friends again."

Jimin scoffs, crossing his arms over his chest in protest. "He fucked up big time with me. So if he thinks we are going to be friends, he's fucking playing himself."

Hobi frowns again, looking like a sad puppy. He knows it won't be easy for Jimin to trust Hoseok again, but the child is determined to try.

"Can you and I be friends?" He timidly asks, which catches Jimin off guard. "I promise to be a good boy and behave. I won't ever make you feel sad Jimin."

In truth, Jimin can't really bring himself to dislike Hobi since he's just a child alter. And he sees just how much Hobi cares for people around him, a complete opposite of Hoseok.

With a heavy sigh, Jimin rubs his temples and thinks it over for a few seconds. "Okay, we can be friends." He says, which makes Hobi super happy.

"Yay!! I made a new friend today!!" Hobi does a little dance, then suddenly stops and lets out a big yawn, his eyes becoming hooded as he sits on the bed. "I'm sleepy."

Jimin looks at the time on the phone, it being past eleven o'clock . "Well its late." He says, then looks to Hobi, realizing he was still wearing his dirty clothes and has dried blood on the side of his face from earlier.

"Hobi go clean yourself up. I'm going to clean the mess in the living room."

"I can't." Hobi frowns, shyly looking away from Jimin. "I need someone to be with me when I bathe. I get scared being alone."

Jimin breathes out slowly, letting this all sink in. He's never taken care of a little before so this was going to be awkward. Is this what Hoseok went through with Kookie? "Okay, lets get you washed up."

Jimin takes Hobi to the bathroom, where he sets up a bath with warm water and bubbles. Hobi happily takes off his clothes and sits in the bubble bath, laughing and playing with the bubbles.

Jimin sits on the sink, watching Hobi play when his phone gets a message, it being from Jungkook.

Jungkook: I'm in my private jet. I'll be there in the morning. How is Hoseok?

Jimin looks over to the older male playing with the bubbles while making sound effects with his lips.

Jimin: Still in little space...he calls himself Hobi...says Hoseok is too sad to come out.

Jungkook: He might be stuck in little space for a while then...which is good and bad. Good because you aren't in danger, but bad because he is the Royal Doctor of Seoul and the Kings of Seoul will start asking questions.

Fuck. With all the commotion, that completely slipped his mind. What the hell were they going to do now that Hoseok is in little space?

Jungkook: Keep him home for now. When I arrive, I'll text you again where to meet up.

Jimin: Jungkook please hurry...I have no idea what I'm doing and I'm really scared.

Jungkook: Jimin-ssii it's okay. I won't leave you alone with this. Take care of Hobi and when I get there I'll handle the rest.

Jimin doesn't realize he is smiling until he feels his cheeks burn, which makes him cover them with one hand, his heart pacing inside his chest as he stares at the last message.

"Jimin?"

Jimin looks up and nearly shrieks at Hobi standing in front of him, bare naked, with soap bubbles sliding down his chest and toned abs, down to his crot-

"Lets get you dressed." Jimin hops off the counter and handing a towel to Hobi. "Put this on and follow me." He doesn't look at the taller male as he hurries out of the bathroom and into Hoseok's closet, finding silk pajamas and some underwear.

He returns to the room to find Hobi standing by the bed, still holding the towel instead of covering himself with it.

"Put these on." He says, handing the clothes to Hobi. "You know how to dress yourself right?"

Hobi nods happily, letting the towel drop at his feet, showing off his semi hard di-

Get your mind out of the fucking gutter Jimin.

Jimin turns away to give Hobi privacy, waiting until he finishes getting dressed.

"All done!" Hobi cheers, and Jimin lets out a sigh of relief as he turns back around and finds Hobi dressed and already in bed, tucked into the sheets.

Jimin goes over and sits by the edge, staring at Hobi for a few seconds, noticing the small cut on the side of his head where he had smashed the wine bottle. It wasn't bleeding anymore, but still, Jimin can't leave it untreated, even though Hoseok deserved it.

"You have a scratch on your head. I'll take care of it."

"Its okay Jimin, I don't feel any pain." Hobi smiles brightly, pulling the sheets up to his chin.

"Yeah, but let me put a band aid on it anyways." Jimin gets up and goes to the bathroom. He rummages through the cabinet until he finds a pack of Band-Aids.

He takes one out and goes back to Hobi, surprised to find him already asleep.

"Well, that was quick." Jimin sighs and goes over to Hobi, placing the band aid on his scratch.

He then leaves the room and stares at the mess before him, with the table still turned over, and floor drenched with wine, food, and specs of Hoseok's blood.

Just yesterday they were both happy, Jimin practically feeling in love with Hoseok, and now that happiness was reduced to a mess and Jimin has no idea how to fix it.

"Why can't I for once just be fucking happy with someone." Jimin utters, tears slip down his cheeks as he begins to clean up. "I deserve to be happy." Jimin ends up sobbing,  at that point he doesn't hide the fact that he's torn inside once again.

"I can make you happy."

Jimin gasps as a pair of arms wrap around him, holding him tight. He panics a little, but Hobi holds him tighter, not wanting to let him go.

"Hoseok hyung says hugs are always the best medicine. So I'm giving you one to make you feel better." He nuzzles his face into Jimin's neck, rocking them side to side while humming a light tune.

"I will always make you happy Jimin, because you are my friend."

++++

A/n: Hobi is so sweet 😢

This is Hobi's drawing

(I tried to draw like a child 😅)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

588K 29.5K 20
Three years is a long time. ❖ ━━━━━━ ❖ ━━━━━━ ❖ ➺ MAFIA AU >>> BOOK 2 ➺ mafioso!Taehyung x reader ➺ Started: Jan 25, 2019 || Completed: Mar 13, 2019 ...
65.5K 2.9K 35
Devil in me.............. Completed Copy write of ff series on youtube. It no longer exists on youtube. *CAUTION* Reading this work might make you l...
954K 40.5K 132
[ College au, enemies to lovers] Will he fight with his demons for her? Started : 15/4/2019 Ended : 20/4/2020 NO PLAGIARISM ALLOWED. Cover by - m...