Mad Doctor [JIHOPEKOOK FF]

By catzumi_zero

Sequel to Yes Sir [Taegi ff] 'Welcome to the mad house' Jihopekook ff Cover art made by @kytanamoon #1 JungH... More

-|Home Sweet Home|-
-|Mad House|-
-|Sinful Abyss|-
-|Ambitions|-
-|Deal|-
-|Untold Secrets|-
-|Last Words|-
-|Broken Down|-
-|Lost Prince pt.1|-
-| Lost Prince pt.2|-
-|Lost Prince pt. 3|-
-| Truth Hurts |-
-| It hurts like a bitch |-
-|Clean Slate|-
-|Take Me|-
- |Daddy|-
-|Bunny|-
-|Inner Demons|-
-|Cruel Intensions|-
-|Bitter Goodbyes|-
-|A New Life|-
-|Royal Pains|-
-|Family Reunion| -
-|Played|-
-|Distractions|-
-|Missing You|-
-|Sweet Revenge|-
-|The Sad Prince|-
-|Fallen Reign|-
-|Spiral|-
- |The New King| -
-| Manipulation |-
- |Reunion| -
-|Craving|-
-|True Evil|-
-|Blue Side|-
-|Hobi|-
- |Play Date pt.1|-
-|Play Date pt.2|-
-|Inner Storm|-
-|Game Changer|-
-|Unfiltered|-
-|A Bunny in Love?|-
-|Unexpected Ally|-
-|Going Home|-
-|Hearts Ignited|-
-|Hearts on Fire|-
-|Jay|-
-|Please Give Me A Remedy|-
-|Pleasure To Meet You|-
-|My Body Is Yours|-
-|Royal Corruption|-
-|Ghost Town|-
-|Taste Of Your Own Medicine|-
-|Fuck Me Like You Hate Me|-
-|Sweet Seduction pt.1|-
-|Sweet Seduction pt.2|-
-|Marry Me?|-
-| I Won't Give Up |-
-| Hey Mama |-
-|Daddy Issues|-
-|Apology Accepted|-
-|Unraveled|-
-|The Jung Family|-
-|Suffer|-
-|Resolve|-
-|Rescue|-
- |Trauma|-
- |Mad World|-
-|Reality Check|-
- |The Bitch is Back|-
- |Consequences of Your Actions|-
- |Fragments of Insanity pt. 1| -
-|Fragments of Insanity pt.2|-
-| End of an Era |-
-| One Big Happy Family |-
-| Don't Forget Me |-
- |The Mad Doctor|-
Author's notes
-|Epilogue|-
-| Harbored Feelings |-
-| Hey Mama pt.2 |-
-|Where Are We Now |-
-| Namdaddy|-
-|Serendipity|-
-|Forgive, But Never Forget|-
-| Fever Dream pt. 1|-
-| Fever Dream Pt.2 |-

-|You Need Us|-

4K 385 266
By catzumi_zero

A stiff yawn breaks away from Jungkook's parted lips as he sits back on his chair, rubbing circles on his strained eyes from the numerous amount of paperwork scattered on the wooden desk before him.

Jungkook cards his hand through his hair, finding it hard to concentrate when all he can think about is Jimin.

He knows Jimin is with the doctor, and that's the part that bothers him. Jimin is with Hoseok and Hoseok isn't someone to be trusted.

He knows the doctor drugged him, hell, even the doctor himself was drugged, but Jimin got the worst of it and he was sure Jimin most likely woke up this morning with a headache and a slight memory loss.

"Just what the hell are you up to, Jung Hoseok..." Jungkook mutters under his breath as he rummages through his draws, his brows pinching together when he comes across a black folder with the crest of the Jung Family on it.

"That's right...I almost forgot about this.." Jungkook takes out the folder and opens it, revealing the failed agreement between Gwangju and Busan, which led to fall of Gwangju and Busan's take over.

But that was between his father and Hoseok's father. Now that Jungkook is king, this contract is nullified, meaning he can freely give back Gwangju to Hoseok.

But if he does, then that means Hoseok will become king, and if Hoseok becomes king, then Jimin will be king too because they are together.

And that was something Jungkook did not want to see.

"Mochi belongs to us."

Jungkook stands up from his seat, looking around his office for the voice.

"Jimin-ssii is ours."

He frantically whimpers, back hitting against the wall, nearly stumbling over as panic rises within him. "No...this can't be.."

"I miss Jimin-hyung."

"Ahh! STOP!" Jungkook shouts into the air, grabbing a fistful of his hair as those voices all talk at once, voices he was sure the doctor had gotten rid of. "No, no this isn't true!"

He runs to the bathroom and locks himself in. From there, he goes to the sink and turns it on, splashing cold water into his face. The voices all stop, leaving the young king in silence except for the sound of his heavy breaths catching up to him.

This has been happening for a while now. At first he thought it was the stress of returning home and then the deaths of his father and brother, but the more he hears them, the more he began to realize they weren't just ordinary voices in his head.

Jungkook lifts his head up and looks at himself in the mirror, but the reflection looking back wasn't himself. It was another version of him, with long black hair and a lip piercings, accompanied by a wide bunny smile.

"Bunny." Jungkook utters under his breath and the reflection begins to laugh, then suddenly the room begins to spin and Jungkook finds himself being sucked into darkness. 

"What the fuck?" He blinks a few times and looks around his surroundings, seeing nothing but a black void all around except for three figures standing before him.

Bunny was sitting on a chair, hunched forward with a bemused expression, the tip of his tongue playing with his lip ring as he cracks his tattooed knuckles. 

Standing next to him was JK, wearing skin tight jeans, and a black lace see through top, looking happy as ever, or horny, or maybe both.  

And last, but certainly not least, standing next to JK was Kookie, hiding behind JK's leg while giving Jungkook a shy smile.

"What the hell is going on here!?" Jungkook shouts at the three, making JK and Bunny scoff while Kookie silently whimpers. "I thought Hoseok got rid of you!"

Bunny is the first to laugh, his smile twisting into an evil grin as he casually leans back on his chair, man spreading like a boss. "What that bastard doctor injected into you made us weak, but it wasn't enough to get rid of us."

"What the fuck?!" Jungkook shouts, looking between all three of his alters. "How the hell is this possible!!"

"Well...with all the stress you are going through, you subconsciously pulled us out of the dark. You brought us back." JK informs.

"We can tell you are feeling sad hyung, but don't worry, we are here to make you feel better!" Kookie happily bounces in his spot, with his child-like giggle echoing throughout the darkness around them, giving it an eerie vibe.

Jungkook takes a moment to process all this, his three alters patiently waiting for him to respond. "I don't need any of you." He mutters, looking at the three with anger. "I don't need you!"

"Oh please, spare me your bitching." Bunny scoffs. "We can only leave when you don't need us any more,  and right now you need us whether you like it or not."

"Especially now more than ever." JK continues. "You are under pressure and we can help you."

"No! I don't need your help!" Jungkook shouts. "You guys will ruin everything!"

"If you are worried about us fucking shit up, the rest easy, the doctors medicine put a leash on us." Bunny points to his neck, and that's when Jungkook notices they all are are wearing black leashes, with shadowy chains connected at the base and leading into the darkness of his mind.

"We won't get you in trouble hyung. I promise to be a good boy! I...I want to be a good boy so I can see Jimin hyung again." Kookie pouts. "When can we see Jimin hyung?"

"Yes, when can we see Jimin-ssii again? I miss that ass." JK moans, pressing his tongue against his lips as he is most likely thinking of something kinky.

"Speaking of mochi, you need to go back to him. He's not safe with the doctor." Bunny comments.

"Jimin will be alright. Hoseok is taking care of him." Jungkook mutters. "We won't be seeing him again so stop asking for him." He adds, which makes Kookie tear up.

"But I miss Jimin hyung..." Kookie pouts.

"You're an idiot if you think mochi is safe with that doctor." Bunny says as he stands up from his chair and rolls his neck side to aide, making it crack and pop.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook looks at his alters in confusion, the three all look at each other, frowning.

"Daddy gets scary when he's angry." Kookie mumbles, burying his face into JKs leg.

"Yeah, I agree. The doctor isn't one to be trusted. He drugged you for fuck sakes." JK huffs. "That's a fucking red flag right there."

"The slut is right." JK scoffs at Bunny. "The doctor is dangerous. You need to go back and get him."

"But what if he doesn't want to come back with me?"

"Oh he will." Bunny chuckles. "Remember, you aren't the only one with multiple alters in your head."

Jungkook remembers Bunny telling him that, but he wasn't sure what he meant. "I don't understand, who else has alters?"

"Isn't it obvious? Its Hoseok. He's just like you." JK replies. "He has his own alter, actually you've seen him a lot."

"The Mad Doctor..." Kookie mumbles, casting his gaze low to the ground.

"The what?" Jungkook asks as he tilts his head, the loud sound of a cellphone cuts through the air, making it hard for him to hear Kookie.

"He said-" Bunny's words were also cut off by the loud rings of a cellphone, and instantly Jungkook was pulled out of the darkness and back into his bathroom, where he finds himself sitting on the floor.

He blinks a few times, an air of confusion surrounding him. He then feels his pocket vibrate, and the loud ring of his phone blaring right after.

Jungkook picks up the phone and answers, only to be greeted by Jimin crying on the other line.

++++

"Jimin? What's the matter?!" Jungkook's worried tone vibrates through the phone, putting Jimin at ease as he paces back and forth, keeping a wide distance from Hoseok's body.

"Jungkook, help me." He sobs, turning his back to Hoseok for a moment to rest his head against the wall.

"Jimin what's wrong! What happened?!" Jungkook's voice grew frantic, only adding more pressure to Jimin as he tries to calm his breathing, inhaling and exhaling shaky breaths.

"It's Hoseok." Jimin gulps, as he turns around, only to fall frozen in place as he sees Hoseok sitting up and staring blankly at him.

The last thing Jungkook hears his Jimin's shrill screams, then the line going silent.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 662 5
COMPLETE AU where, Hoseok, Jungkook and Namjoon are stuck in the house, because of the recent lockdown and nothing better to do, except maybe...enjoy...
1.9M 82.4K 50
Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided something else for him when he met someone wh...
11.6K 1K 40
❪BTS - 방탄 소년단❫ ❝His dreams come true, so do his 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘴.❞ •••• BTS FF A Horror + Mystery + Suspense (au) Highest Ranking: (yet to come)...
1.1M 45.2K 48
Are you willing to give your life for him? Started: 180722 Note: Mature content Cover by @Tajihona