Go Beyond! BNHA x Reader Vari...

By Rika_Akane

Yet another fanfic for the ever famous My Hero Academia bois! Giving you some fluff for the heart, angst, and... More

A Little Reminder
Amajiki Tamaki: Love at First Sight?
Bakugou Katsuki: Pumped up!
Bakugou Katsuki: Pumped Up! (2)
Midoriya Izuku: Off the List
Amajiki Tamaki: Kotatsu Hibernation
Bakugou Katsuki: Don't Look
Todoroki Shouto: Untouchable
Todoroki Shouto: Untouchable (2)
Todoroki Shouto: Untouchable (3)
Kaminari Denki: All Tricks, No Treat (Halloween Special)
Todoroki Shouto: At Least you Smiled
Amajiki Tamaki: Confession Nerves
Kirishima Eijirou: Scribbles
Todoroki Shouto: Untouchable (4)
Midoriya Izuku: Off With his Head!
Amajiki Tamaki: Say It and I'm yours
Mustard: Got your Back (secretly)
Dabi + Shigaraki Tomura: Lifeless
Bakugou Katsuki: Rain Fiasco
Kaminari Denki: Sparks (New Year Special)
Todoroki Shouto: Untouchable (5)
Bakugou Katsuki: And Yet. . .
Kaminari Denki: Please Shut your Mouth
Midoriya Izuku: Leap of Faith
Kirishima Eijirou: Jokes Aside
Bakugou Katsuki: Lost
Bakugou Katsuki: Lost (2)
Bakugou Katsuki: Lost (3)
Amajiki Tamaki: The Red String
Togata Mirio: Always Here
Amajiki Tamaki: A Lover and a Child
Kirishima Eijirou: Nothing Ever Changes
Todoroki Shouto: Stay
Todoroki Shouto: Stay (2)
Todoroki Shouto: Stay (3)
Midoriya Izuku: That Strange Girl
Hawks: The Last Time
Midoriya Izuku: Regrets
A/N: I'm sorry I just need to get this out
Bakugou Katsuki: 24 Hours with a Brat (Christmas Special)
Kirishima Eijirou: Somehow (New Year's Special 2)
Bakugou Katsuki: Love is a Competition. . . Apparently
Iida Tenya: Rabbit Apples and Children's Books
A/N: Hewwo
Midoriya Izuku: Link
Midoriya Izuku: Link (2)
Midoriya Izuku: As Night Falls

Todoroki Shouto: Secret and Forbidden

4.3K 96 59
By Rika_Akane

Hi, hello, I'm bored and took a break for a while from working on my six fanarts challenge so I am here!

This is actually a snippet from a Todoroki x reader that I planned to write a long time ago. Just decided to make this as. . . a teaser? Ahaha

Also, reader's quirk here is supposed to be different, but because this is a snippet, I won't be leaving a description this time >vO

But anywho, this is also a request from fionathebanana. Enjoy~

A Prince!Todoroki Shouto x Guard!Reader. Apparently, love doesn't choose statuses.

P.S. If a dialogue is in italic, that means they're speaking in a different language. Just so y'all wouldn't be confused.

><><><

You walked through the seemingly long and quiet palace hallways in quick strides, occasionally adjusting your shirt. Some of the guards on standby spared suspecting glances as you passed by them, but you paid them no mind. You could only think about the sun almost peaking at high noon, and the look on his face once he sees you.

The heels of your boots clicked loudly on the floor. Each step felt like the path was constantly getting longer and longer, what with the nerves you were feeling. Until finally, you stopped in front of the huge double doors leading to the throne room.

You stared up at the huge barricade, a bead of sweat dribbling down your cheek. You made sure to neaten out your clothing, adjusting it again a couple of times before you heaved a long breath. Tense fingers grasped the doorknob, pushing open.

The newly cleaned floor was the first thing you set your eyes on, going up to the set of stairs leading to the empty throne, then finally, to the bi-haired prince, seated at the elegant glass table beside the huge window. He seemed to be having a conversation with Princess Momo as they indulged in their tea and luxury of foods, a glaze of seriousness plastered on his face.

Just the thought of seeing the prince right there, in the middle of his royal duties quite possibly without a single thought of last night's event, was enough for you to fully compose yourself. Straightening your shoulders, you stepped forward onto your usual post.

Upon hearing the sound of your footsteps nearing, Prince Shouto and Princess Momo stopped their conversation, turning to you as you stopped right in front of the two.

"You're late," was what the prince first stated, narrowing his mismatched orbs at you.

You lowered yourself into a deep, apologetic bow.

"Forgive me," you said. "I overslept. It shall not happen again."

Prince Shouto only hummed, clicking his fingers as a signal for you to come to his side. As you stood next to him, he then resumed his talking to Princess Momo. You drowned out their conversation as you dazed off with your gaze focused outside, where a beautiful view of the royal gardens laid, like a breathtaking canvas painting.

In your mind, you wanted so badly to go back to your chambers and rest. Your body felt sore, especially from your hips to. . . down below. When you woke up, you expected that you'd be in your own room, and that everything that happened was just you having a rather. . . lewd dream. However, you awoke with the reality of laying in the prince's bed, in his chambers.

Your initial reaction was through your face flushing a deep red, almost as if blood would come gushing out of your nose anytime now. Once your eyes caught sight of the time on the wall clock, oh did you knew you were screwed. You frantically got dressed, almost having that urge to rip out the door from its hinges, if you hadn't grasped onto the fact that you were in the chambers of a royal descendant, and that guards were probably already posted outside.

So that led you to cautiously scan the area outside, fortunately finding that there wasn't any guards posted near the room you were in, before you rushed out, thus led you to your frantic journey to the throne room.

You remembered every scene last night so vividly, it made you feel that it was quite impossible now to even think that it was all a dream. His soft, warm touches, the gentle tone of his voice reverberating throughout your body, even your sudden exclamation of your profound feelings.

"I-I. . . love you. . ."

Just the thought of you saying such words, that you were so certain would never come out of your lips no matter what, it made you want to go back in time and give yourself a kick in the ass. Here you were, a former thief wandering around the streets with a kid you've considered as your only family, was about to get executed from a crime you were certain you didn't commit. Now, you stood as the royal guard of Prince Shouto Todoroki, next in line as the king of the Endeavor Empire.

And you found yourself deeply in love with this said prince.

You knew very well that your feelings were almost like taboo. A commoner—not to mention a criminal—falling in love with a royal descendant. For all you knew, if the whole kingdom knew of this, then you would certainly end up hanged. The mere thought made you shiver.

Not to mention, you still had that mission that man wanted you to do.

Despite that, you were sure your feelings were genuine. Nobody dictated it, you didn't plan for it, nor act it out—it was real, which was actually a drastic change in your usually cold, closed-up personality. You spoke those words last night out of pure honesty, and the prince surely felt that. After all, he was the one who came out with his affection for you not that long ago.

Your deep thoughts were cut off as you heard the soft clink of teacups against saucers. You turned your head to see Princess Momo nodding, a satisfied smile on her face.

"I think the ball for tonight would be lovely, Shouto," she said, taking a bite out of her ham and cheese sandwich.

"Your coronation is just a month away. Are you growing nervous?"

The prince shook his head, sipping on his tea then placing the cup down with a soft sigh.

"No. I'd rather have the coronation now, if possible." He spared a quick glance to your direction, to which you failed to notice as your eyes were now focused on the selection of finger sandwiches and pastries displayed on the table.

Princess Momo chuckled, tracing the handle of her cup with her smooth fingers, a pretty peach coloring her neat nails.

"You're rather eager," she teased, smiling softly. "Did something happen to make you want to rush?"

Again, Prince Shouto glanced secretly at you, to which you didn't notice as well.

"Nothing much," he sighed, shaking his head. "I want to hurry up and become a different king than what my father wanted me to be."

Princess Momo nodded, taking a hold of the bi-haired male's free hand.

"I'm sure you will make a phenomenal king."

Prince Shouto rolled his eyes.

"That I shall." He stated in a matter of fact tone.

The opposite female drew her hand back, standing up then neatening her elegant dress.

"Well then, I'll return to my kingdom to attend to some matters. I'll see you tonight, Shouto." She said, the said male nodding his head then standing up also.

You lowered yourself into a bow as Princess Momo waved goodbye, the sound of her heels fading and fading until she left the throne room. You had such deep respect for her. She was meant to be engaged to Prince Shouto from an early age, according to what you've heard from rumours.

His father had planned this, as the Creati Kingdom was known to be one of the well-known kingdoms in terms of their array of weaponry and trading matters. The former King Enji strongly believed that if his son would marry the princess of the Creati Kingdom, then it would surely strengthen their alliance with the Endeavor Empire. Aside from that, he also believed that the princess' quirk would be a good possibility for the future heir.

Although the prince had been a mystery to most of the citizens, with not any of them even knowing of his hatred to his father, he was still rather famous. So when the rumours of the prince cutting off the engagement a few months after his father died, and before you came along, of course shocked everyone. The news spread around like wildfire.

Nevertheless, they both remained as good friends. They seem rather close, as Princess Momo would occasionally come by the palace, either on business matters, or for some tea and casual chat.

Speaking of the prince, the moment you heard the door close, you then realized that you were now all alone with him. In this big room. Only you and him.

Prince Shoto traced the rim of his cup in a daze, his two-toned hair dipping into his monochromatic orbs as he glanced at you.

"Good morning." He spoke, his deep voice resonating through you. You nodded, keeping both your hands behind you in a formal guard-like posture.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" You asked, slightly narrowing your eyes. He shrugged.

"I figured you need the rest," he answered casually, raking his eyes up and down tauntingly.

"You must be. . . sore."

The way he looked at your figure, as well as the emphasis on the last word he stated, had your cheeks blooming pink. Your formal posture wavered as you rose your hand up, hiding your flustered expression from him.

Prince Shouto chuckled, inching his way closer to you. Your shoulders jumped as a warm hand pressed itself on your own, pushing your excuse of a barricade away from your face. He smirked teasingly, indulging in your being flustered while he gently cups your warm cheek.

"Can I have my morning kiss?" He requested, stroking your smooth skin with his thumb. Warm pink became deep red as your face heated up even more, your heart already pounding wildly in your chest.

You looked around, even glancing down to the garden to make sure that there wasn't anyone to witness such an intimidate but forbidden act to be initiated. You swallowed thickly, stepping closer to the prince until your bodies were merely centimeters from each other.

Prince Shouto waited patiently as you placed both hands on his shoulder, his arm making its way to your lower back where he gently pulled you so that you were pressed flush against him. You almost bit your tongue to stop yourself from letting out a soft yelp, and to prevent any further teasing from him.

You glanced up at his mesmerizing optics, finding yourself lost in that shade of gray and cerulean. Slowly, you leaned closer, him doing the same thing as both of your eyes fluttered close. You felt his warm, soft lips press against your own, sending your heart in a frenzy.

His thumb stroked your cheek once again, his hand going up to the back of your head. Slender fingers raking through your locks, he pushed at your head, deepening the kiss even more. Your hands clenched against the material of his white dress shirt, letting out a sigh as he pulled away, his warm minty breath fanning against your lips.

He pressed his forehead against your own, your lips curling into a soft smile as you stared into each other's eyes.

"I'm so in love with you." He whispered.

You frowned. There it is again—him speaking one of his mother tongue, japanese. Should I start learning that language from now on?

Prince Shouto chuckled upon seeing your state of confusion, pulling himself away from you. You were internally disappointed as his warmth abandoned you like you were just robbed of a warm blanket, but you knew it was time to go back to your roles. You straightened up, neatening your clothes then tucking your hands behind you.

"By the way," the bi-haired prince spoke as he walked towards the throne, you following behind.

"I don't mind you hiding my mark for now," he sat down, crossing his legs then placing his chin on the back of his hand. A true tyrant-like king.

"Just know that next time, I'll be marking you where you won't even be able to hide them."

A devilish smirk curled on his lips, and once again, your composure wavered, Prince Shouto amusing himself as he noticed your cheeks flaring up.

><><><

"More guests will be coming later. Guard me well."

You pressed your palm on your chest, curtly bowing your head.

"Yes, my prince."

You followed behind as he weaved his way through the growing crowd of noble guests, all dressed up and chattering away with flutes of luxurious champagne on their hands.

It was another evening ball in the Endeavor Empire. Because the coronation was nearing, a lot of gatherings are being held in the palace, mostly because nobles in every places wanted to see the future king of the kingdom who was once known to be ruled by a tyrant.

As agreed, Princess Momo showed up just in time. She looked beautiful in her flowy royal blue ball gown, her curled black hair framing her head perfectly. Following near her was her own personal guard, Kyouka Jiro. You greeted her with a respectful bow as she conversed with the prince, complimenting him for the wonderful ball. Prince Shouto would just casually roll his eyes, thanking her.

You exchanged a few words with Kyouka before she went on her way, tailing behind Princess Momo as she went along and interacted with the other nobles.

Fortunately, and just in time at that, your body doesn't hurt that much anymore. Your hips were still a little sore, but thanks to the resting hour Prince Shouto granted you earlier, you were able to rest well.

"(Y/N)!" A familiar, bubbly voice called out for you. You perked up, (E/C) orbs darting towards a certain fang-toothed redhead who came waving at you.

You smiled widely as Kirishima stopped in front of you, noticing the bi-haired male beside you.

"Oh, good evening, Your Highness," he greeted, lowering himself into a bow.

Prince Shouto nodded, scanning his eyes around for the redhead's supposed master.

"I suppose Katsuki got himself stuck with some 'shitty nobles'," he noted. Kirishima laughed, bashfully scratching his cheek.

"Ah, yes. He also said, and I quote—" he paused himself momentarily as he cleared his throat, muttering to the prince to excuse his language.

"'Get your ass here, half-and-half bastard!'"

You held back the laugh that threatened to burst our of your lips, Kirishima laughing rather satisfactorily at his attempt to impersonate the tone of the young dragon prince of Ground Zero. Prince Shouto rolled his eyes.

"I figured he'd already blew them away though," he sighed, turning to you. "You may go, but don't leave the throne room. I'll see to how that hothead's doing."

You nodded, both you and Kirishima bowing as Prince Shouto weaved his way through the crowd in search for his kind of friend/combat rival.

"I can only imagine the things they'll say to each other once they meet." Kirishima laughed, shaking his head. You softly chuckled, agreeing with him.

The two of you wandered away from the nobles, settling to hanging around by the sidelines where you could talk casually, joking around here and there. Kirishima was such a nice companion. You found his each visit here rather pleasant, as you were always eager for the fascinating stories he tells you about his kingdom, the prince, and many other things. Everytime he was here, his bright energy would rub off on you, and you found your once growing boredom to be lifted away.

It was only a couple more hours until midnight, but the number of nobles hasn't diminished quite a bit. As you walked around the throne room with Kirishima, you couldn't help but overhear some of the things the nobles were talking about—such as how handsome the prince was, how it was unfortunate that he'd cut off his engagement with Princess Momo, and if he currently has a love interest.

Hearing the words love interest made your heart flutter. You thought about how he looked at you with such warm eyes, the way he perks up especially when you had finally confessed your feelings. All these brought a soft smile unknowingly on your lips.

"Oh? Did something good happen?" Kirishima wondered when he saw your expression. You snapped out of your thoughts, shaking your head then dismissing his curiosity.

"Man, this party's getting boring," he sighed, looking around. As if an excited puppy, he perked up.

"Hey, why don't I go grab us some drinks?"

Your eyes slightly widened.

"Oh, no thanks. Those are—"

"Come on (Y/N), it'll be fine!" He cut you off. "I'm a guest here too, so it wouldn't be bad if I take a glass or two."

You were about to protest once again, but he had stormed off before you could even speak. You sighed, running a hand through your hair. He's such a curious person.

You walked along near the walls of the throne room, deciding to pass some time by roaming your eyes around the intricate decorations.
Along the way, you neared an area where a few nobles are gathered, noticing a person leaning back on the wall, head bowed.

You suddenly stopped in your tracks upon recognizing who that distant person was. Your eyes widened, pupils shrinking in shock as you took in his form standing right there, inside the palace.

The moment he turned his head, eyes meeting yours, a smile curling on his lips, all other emotions but fear disintegrated in your mind like useless ashes.

"Hey there, (Y/N)~"

><><><

Huehuehue a'ight Imma leave this at that. There won't be any part two since again, I planned this to be a full fanfic, and not just a oneshot. This is a story I had a long time ago, and I was actually planning to really publish it after I noticed that this book was steadily gaining more reads and all. What do you guys think?

Oh right, just in case y'all got confused that reader can't understand japanese and all. It's because as you might notice, the story is set in a western type of kingdom so there'll be different languages involved. But japanese is still common considering the character's traits, so Todoroki's not the only one who can speak the language.

Welp, that's enough for a teaser. I also apologize if I don't update a lot here, since I'm also working on my new bxb book. Honestly, I'm feeling down again. It's not really gaining that much reads and votes and I'm beginning to feel pessimistic about it.

Ah, geez, Imma cut off the drama now, I'm sorry. I really love writing both here and my bxb book because I love each of my OCs and of course, my dear readers! This is my first time in a while to write an original story and I'm really hoping that eventually, like this book, I'd be able to entertain more people with my writing.

A'ight, this is enough seriously. I finished this for y'all even though it's past midnight already. I need sleep and I'm not feeling well (no I did not catch the virus ahaha).

Vote! Comment! Share!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

679K 32.3K 55
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
612K 30.8K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
315K 13.1K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
173K 6.4K 45
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024