[Discontinued] My Lovely Ham...

By Yenalogy

Will you....? Note: - This story is fictional. - Any events or name that's similar is coincidental - This s... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Old and New
Chapter 3 - The call
Chapter 4 - Unexpected obstacle
Chapter 5 - Won't be easy
Chapter 6 - Noisy Aunt
Chapter 7 - "Date"
Chapter 8 - Better than expected
Chapter 9 - Problems
Chapter 10 - Hypocrite
Chapter 11 - A Promise
Chapter 12 - Each other's problem
Chapter 13 - Each other's problems II
Chapter 14 - D-3
Chapter 15 - Commence!
Chapter 16 - Wobbly
Chapter 17 - Leave or Stay?
Chapter 18 - Secret
Chapter 19 - Charged up
Chapter 20 - Missing
Chapter 21 - Figures
Chapter 22 - Prepare
Chapter 23 - Flight
Chapter 24 - Arrival
Chapter 25 - Around the town
Chapter 26 - The one who left
Chapter 27 - Night walk
Chapter 28 - The Truth
Chapter 29 - Fly up
Chapter 30 - The Scene
Chapter 31 - You & I
Chapter 32 - This Moment
Chapter 33 - Good News
Chapter 34 - Back to reality
Chapter 35 - A new member
Chapter 36 - Sisters in law
Chapter 37 - Sisters in law II
Chapter 38 - Mess
Chapter 39 - Decision
Chapter 40 - After the incident
Chapter 41 | After the incident II
Chapter 42 | What's next?
Chapter 43 - Unexpected meeting
Chapter 44 - One after another
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 2 - Prize?

2.1K 95 49
By Yenalogy

"Start!" Jaesuk screams. Y/N instantly lifts Yuri up, princess-style. Yuri gazes at him in amazement, shocked by his strength. But wait, why is Y/N suddenly lifting Yuri?

It's because they're playing a limbo game. Where he was supposed to go over the limbo, while carrying his partner. "Do it slowly, oppa." Yuri whispers to him, making him gain more strength on his feet, and also making him feel.......

Anyways, He slowly tiptoes over the low limbo, and once he passes, he stands up, receiving claps from those who're watching.

Looking at how Y/N did, makes Yuri's heart thump even more. He sets Yuri down after they succeed the challenge. "I didn't know you can do it?" Yuri asks to him, as he takes a water bottle, trying to drink from it.

"I've been working a lot more lately, i guess that's why." He chuckles, before taking a sip.

I hope she finds me cool...

He thought to himself.

He's so cool...

Yuri thought to herself.

Yuri glances over at Hyewon who was looking at their direction. Hyewon gave a thumbs up to Yuri. Yuri then starts panicking. Hyewon stares at her for a bit, and she forgot that she was supposed to be jealous of her, so she stares at her with a sinister look instantly.

"I see you're still teasing her." Y/N said to Yuri. She turns her head to him.

"It's fun teasing her, oppa." Yuri answered him.

Then it's Felix and Hyewon's turn to do the challenge. As they start getting ready, Y/N decide to use the time to make small talks with Yuri.

"Have you ever had a boyfriend?" Y/N's sudden question made Yuri almost jumped. He looks at him with a shocked look.

"I, uh... no...? Why did you ask all of a sudden?" Yuri asked, because of his daring question. Deep inside, she feels kinda happy that he asked. But she kept a confused face on the outside.

"Oh, sorry... did i make you uncomfortable?" Y/N said, as he looks down, scratching his head.

"Oh, it's not that i'm uncomfortable. I'm just shocked, that's all. Haha." Yuri waves her hand, gesturing that he's wrong.

"Oh, that's good.. Phew. So, not a single boyfriend."

"Yup!"

".....can i be the first?" Y/N tries to tease Yuri. But his voice gets covered by the sound of clapping, as Felix succeeds the challenge as well. Yuri claps seeing them did it, hence she didn't hear what Y/N said.

"Sorry can you repeat that?" Yuri asks. She might not hear what you have said, but she did hear you mumble something to her. Y/N realizes that his question was too daring, so he pulls it out.

"Uh.. forget what i said. Haha."

"Oh, okay!" Yuri said in a cheerful voice. By now, they're done with Limbo, and move on to the next game.

"Next game.... Telepathy!"

"Oh, i love this game!" Yuri hops in joy.

"Oh, do you?" Y/N giggles at her cute action.

"I'll explain the game, for those of you who might not know." Jaesuk starts explaining. "We will give you two options, and if you two manage to say the same thing, it counts as a point. For example, tteokbokki / ramyeon! On the count of 3, you'll say what goes through your mind. If you get the same answer, it counts. Let's do a practice round." Jaesuk then points towards the Y/N / Yuri couple.

"Y/N!" Jaesuk calls to Y/N. "car/bus. 1, 2, 3!"

"Car!" Y/N answers, but Yuri....

"Bus!"

The others laugh at them. "Relax, it's only the practice round, you'll get another chance. Any question before we start?". The other guests replied with a shake on their head. 

"In that case, let's start with... Jennie!"

"Hey, Y/N." This time, Yuri's the one asking the question. "Have you ever had a girlfriend?"

Of course, Yuri's question made him surprised. "You're getting back at me, huh?" He laughs for a bit before answering. "Nope. Been single since i was born"

"Oh, really?" Yuri asked, implying that he was lying.

"For real. Haven't made a move on anybody." He said to Yuri.

Not until today~. He thought.

While the two's interacting with each other, Chaeryeong looks at them in jealousy.

Oh.... Y/N.....

She pouts, while looking at them. Minhyun looks at her, wondering where she has been looking to.

"What are you looking at?" Minhyun asks, making her look away.

"Oh, nothing! Hehe." She chuckles. Deep down, she's still hurting a bit, seeing her friend with her ex interacting.

This time, it was Y/N with Yuri's turn. Leeteuk the one who's giving them the word.

"Ready?" They both nodded in sync.

"Eyes/Nose! 1,2,3!"

"Eyes!" The others look at them in awe.

"On/Off! 1,2,3!"

"On!" They answered in sync again.

"Me/You! 1, 2, 3!"

"Me!" They both got almost all of the question given in sync. They got about 10, when the others only got 5 or so.

"Great job, Yuri-ah!" Y/N held his hand up, Yuri then high-fives Y/N, while laughing.

__________
Y/N's POV

Aww... the show's ending already?

I thought to myself, As Jaesuk-hyung starting the closing segment.

"Did i mention that this is our first episode?"

Everyone nods, including me.

"Alright. This is our first, but..." He paused. "We have a special gift. I don't know if you'll like it or not though."

He then walks over to the producer, grabbing a cue card from him.

"The writer's been keeping count on games that you guys've won. Let me tell you the prize first. It's.... a trip of the couple's choice!"

The others started clapping, but somehow, awkward. Because they're worried about the upcoming backlash that might occur.

Wait, so the couple who won will go together on a trip? Wha? Are they for real? What will the fans say??

I panicked inside. I mean, I'll get to go with Yuri, sure, but...

"I know, this seems... weird. Believe me, i didn't think they would give this as a prize, either. But they said this is the least they can do, as thanks."

Weird... but ok. I'll take anything..

He then walks over again to the producer, this time he's given an envelope.

"Okay, let's announce the winners!" He opens it, revealing the couple's name inside.

"Oh... Leeteuk, you read it." The guests laugh, as Jaesuk hands it to him.

"Okay... the winner is..... Y/N and Yuri couple, congratulations!!"

Wait... us? US??!!!!

"Oppa, we won!" I hear Yuri said to me, as i hear the other guests start congratulating us. Then i notice Yuri's still teasing Hyewon. Their interactions are cute.

"How does it feel to win? Y/N?" Leeteuk-sunbaenim asks me. I start saying what goes through my mind.

"Oh, of course, first of all. I'm thankful to be the winner of this show. Even if i didn't win, i would still be grateful that i did this show." I answered, but The MCs starts teasing me.

"Woo~ i know you're happy that you won." He teases, making me feel embarassed inside.

__________

Always wash your hands! 🙏

Peace ✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.1K 984 59
CLOSED THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING!!!!💕💕
33.2K 1.6K 43
You are Kwon Y/N, son of a prominent family of musicians who entered South Korea's most prestigious musical academy. Heading to your school with ne...
115K 5.3K 200
When Y/N suddenly finds himself tied to Hyewon, will they find a way to separate from each other and go back to their old lives? Or will Y/N be able...
43.3K 2.5K 25
Wherein Ahn Yujin got curious on the newly transferred family on their neighborhood specially on a certain tall girl holding a cat. Out of her curiou...