Kakashi's Summon

By TheNerdyStrawberry

Having a summoning scroll wasn't uncommon. There were many animals that came out of the cloud of smoke to hel... More

Prolouge: One Year Ago
Part One
Chapter 1: Chunin Exams
Chapter 2: Improper Introductions
Chapter 3: Cheating
Chapter 4: Forest of Death
Chapter 5: Sound Ninja
Chapter 6: Snake's Mark
Chapter 7: Memories
Chapter 8: Battles
Chapter 9: One Month
Chapter 10: Finals
Chapter 11: Sand Attack
Chapter 12: Even the Heavens Cry/ Hello Everybody
Chapter 13: New Hokage
Chapter 14: Kakashi's Face
Chapter 15: Sasuke Part 1
Chapter 15: Sasuke Part 2
Chapter 15: Sasuke Part 3
Chapter 15: Sasuke part 4
Chapter 15: Sauske part 5
Chapter 15: Sasuke part 6
Chapter 15: Sasuke part 7
Chapter 15: Sasuke part 8
Chapter 15: Sasuke Part 9
Part Two
Part One: New Moon
Chapter 16: Reunions
Chapter 17: Natsu's Return
Chapter 18: Kazakage Retrival Mission Part 1
Chapter 18: Kazakage Retrival Mission Part 2
Chapter 19: Red Eyes
Chapter 20: Team Gai
Chapter 21: Deidara
Chapter 22: Mangekyo Sharingan
Chapter 23: Breathing Life
Chapter 24: Tears For A Brother
Chapter 25: Tenchi Bridge
Chapter 26: Fox
Part Two: Waxing Cresent
Chapter 27: Sabertooth
Chapter 28: Sting
Chapter 29: Preliminary Rounds
Chpater 30: Missing
Chapter 31: Scent
Chapter 32: First Round
Chapter 33: Blood
Chapter 34: Home Again
Chapter 35: Costume Change
Chapter 36: Trouble
Chapter 37: Raven Tail
Chapter 38: Minerva
Chapter 39: Beelzebub
Part Three: First Quarter
Chapter 40: Fairytail Versus Sabertooth Part 1
Chapter 40: Fairytail Versus Sabertooth Part 2
Chapter 40: Fairytail Versus Sabertooth Part 3
Chapter 41: Dragon Bones
Chapter 42: Dragon King Festival
Chapter 43: The Eclipse Project
Chapter 44: Prison Break
Chapter 45: The Hungry Wolf Knights
Chapter 46: An Arrow
Chapter 47: Future Lucy
Chapter 48: Dolphin Dude
Chapter 50: Lucy's Death
Chapter 51: Ten Thousand Dragons
Chapter 52: Shukaku's Insanity
Chapter 53: One Minute
Chapter 54: The Grand Banquet
Part 4: Waxing Gibbous
Chapter 55: Imortal Beings
Chapter 56: Elemental Stitched Beings
Chapter 57: Aquired Scythe
Chapter 58: Forest Conversations
Chapter 59: Acceptance
Chapter 60: The Next Morning
Chapter 61: Party of Four
Chapter 62: Raids
Chapter 63: Spill the Beans
12k special
Part 5: Full Moon
Chapter 64: Mask
Chapter 65: Deal With the Devil
Chapter 66: Six
Chapter 67: Itachi Uchiha
Chapter 68: A Mourning Period
Chapter 69: The War Cry
Chapter 70: Ritual
Part Three
Chapter 71: Explosion
Chapter 72: Face
Chapter 73: Body
Chapter 74: Mard Geer
Chapter 75: Backup
Chapter 76: Igneel
Chapter 77: A New Opponent has Appeared
Chapter 78: The Battle Is Almost Over
Chapter 79: A Confrontation
Chapter 80: The End of an Era
Chapter 81: Land of Snow

Chapter 49: Shadows

209 6 0
By TheNerdyStrawberry

The royal army seemed to came in waves as Rin breathed heavily and whipped the sweat off her brow.

"FIRE DRAGON WING ATTACK!"

"REGULUS IMPACT!"

"SKY DRAGON ROAR!"

Rin shoves her hands to the red carpet and siphoned her magic. "SUMMON CERBERUS!"

The threeheaded dog ripped through the magic circle, tearing through it as the usually 28ft dog jumped out. He growled as his acidic drool dropped down onto the carpet, catching the soldiers and biting down on their limbs and splaying the blood.

The ground broke once more as Rin grabbed onto the raging dog. Paper, vines, acid, and the other executioners appeared. "Pinaka." The girl growled, letting the bow fade into her hands, and arrow at her fingertips. She drew it back as Kama walked forward.

"Guild wizards, I understand what compels you. But I must carry out my obligation to the court. For your crimes against the kingdom I'll be collecting your head."

Rin glared, "oh give me a break. Again?"

The fish guy only looked at them wide eyed. "Terrain effect: Scorching wind zone!" The hot winds brushed against Rin's torn jeans as Natsu blew fire back into the now giant popsicles that glistened.

"What a pain in the butt." He murmured. Rin drew back her bow as another plant came her way. The arrow that was released gave off a bright light as it cut through the various foliage and right through the center towards the woman.

Rin sighed as Cerberus tore through the reinforcements quickly, she wanted to complain but she held her younger and didn't voice her opinions.

Drawing back another bow, she fired the holy object once more into the crowd near her, splitting then into two separate groups. Rin let out a soft whistle as Cerberus pounced onto them. "We need to find a way out!" Natsu growled.

"Should we summon more spirits?" Happy asked as he waved his stick around.

"No need! I'll take them out myself!" Natsu screamed swinging his flames that enveloped his arms.

Rin paused for a moment, a new feeling washed over her as the air shifted. The girl took the chance to look outside and saw the big lunar moon watching over them. She didn't know what but it felt like something had been resolved.

Natsu blasted a wave of flames past her, distracting her from the scenery. "Anyone know what time it is right now?"

"It's night," Rin frowned. "The games had just ended."

"Maybe we won and all of this would be over?" Happy voices, backing up against Rin's leg.

"Course we won! Which means we can't be wasting time here!" Natsu held up a flaming fist with a giant smirk on his face. "Last we check, we had a kingdom to save!" Natsu punches another soldier in the face.

"Let's meet with Gramps and the others, they need to know about the eclipse before it's too late!" Rin ran after her brother as he charged forward.

"You've been saying that for the past 20 minutes!"

Rin shot another arrow towards the woman in pink as she shouted as Loke flirted with her. Rin blinked as she turned around, her ears focusing on the new incoming footsteps.

"Reinforcements? We got to wrap this up quickly!" Loke yelled, pushing more light magic from his fists. Natsu's hot headed nature blew up on them as he started kicking and screaming, burning people slightly.

"Happy, Carla!" Lily's miniature form spoke. "Go find the rest of the guild and tell them what's happened to us!"

"Aye sir!"

"On it!"

"Gravity Zone!" Rin whipped her head at the voice to see Happy and Carla stuck mid air as the fisherman held them still. Notching another arrow she shot it, piercing his skin, and ripping through it.

Rin watched as he cried out in pain but didn't move. "Huh?" His head titled down towards the ground and that's when she saw it. Black shadows crawling up everyone's legs. "I'm caught in someone's net!"

Rin stumbled back as it dragged people into it. Rin broke her brow in half letting it fade away into dust before grabbing the hands of a soldier she almost killed before. The girl planted her feet and pulled with all of her remaining strength.

"Ugh!"

"Help me!" He clawed upwards as beads of sweat trickled down her face.

"Rin!" The black haired girl turned her head, her red eyes in panic as the man kept sinking lower and lower. Natsu grabbed her shoulder and pulled his sister to his chest. Away from the shadow that are others. "Come on lets move!"

Rin stood far away behind her brother as the shadows enclosed into itself revealing a man.

He smirked as he walked out. "Shadows can reach far into the past and into the future." He mumbled, "and into the hearts of men." He stopped in front of the group of teens, "it seems we meet again Natsu Dragneel. I've come quite aways from the distant future."

Rin looked into his eyes. His face shape was the same, but different. This man was older and was coated in something that reeked of death. His black hair pushed to the side while half of it was white and flowing down.

Rin frowned when she spotted the scar on his nose and the tattoo on his face, she deemed them unrecognizable but at the same time. This person was one of her best friends because right in front of her, stood Rouge.

Rouge Cheney of Sabertooth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 2.8K 25
"God why do you have to always be so souless!" "Because... If I grow too close to someone. They always end up dying... Because of me." Your...
1.3M 50.5K 139
Cassie Alessandra was just an average everyday high school student. WAS. Until she was supposedly killed by her school bully and thrown into a differ...
62.7K 1.6K 30
KAKASHI X FEM! READER **THIS IS AN 18+ FIC, NO CHILDREN PLEASE** Y/N: When my brother Shisui was murdered, I was pulled out of the Anbu by the third...
2.6K 42 7
I made this for a school project it will be coninued maybe next year when we do it again This is about natsume natsus sister who is brought to narut...