HIS STORM | Book #3 | THE HEA...

By Bradleys_Toothpick

More

Bradleys_Toothpick
⭐️How To⭐️
His Storm Video
A/N from Mrs. Jones
His Storm Trailer
⭐️⭐️
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
⭐️⭐️⭐️
XXVII
Check This Out 👀
XXVIII
XXIX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
Additional Information
The Next Book in The Series: Buried Desires Chapter 1.

XXX

3.8K 228 64
By Bradleys_Toothpick

Damien

"Damn, boss. The room is incredible," Nick complimented while he looked around the playroom that I secretly had customized for Ray and myself. 

"I haven't shown it to Ray yet. I wanted to wait and surprise her with it today." I admitted, resting my back against the back wall, admiring the dark, ocean blue color painted on them, noticing how it added more of an exotic and thrilling feeling to the atmosphere of the room.

"Who did you hire to customize it?" Nick asked me curiously while he slid his fingers lazily along the leather on one of the crops hanging on the wall in front of him.

"Natasha, of course. You know I wouldn't dare hire anyone but her for a project like this," I snorted. 

Natasha Patterson was by far the best in the business. She's very well known for her unique designs and amazing work on countless playrooms and high-end exclusive clubs all over the United States. 

I've known her for a few years now. She's the one who helped design and customizes Silas's highly exclusive club in California. He was the one who hooked me up with her when I needed a playroom designed a while back. And after that, she is the only person I'll ever call to design my rooms. 

She has this odd way of feeling out what it is you like and want, therefore creating spectacular, one of kind masterpieces for every one of her customers. It's what has made her so sought after in the BDSM community.

"Shit. I'd love just one night to get to know that girl," Nick smirked, and I busted out laughing. 

"Well, unless you own a pussy or are into wearing a ball gag and a leash, then I'm sorry to tell you, buddy, it will never happen for you." I laughed even harder when his cocky expression morphed into an unhappy and disturbed one.

Nikki's known as a strict dominatrix. However, she's been known from time to time to hang up that leather whip and join in for fun playtimes with other dominant's submissives. 

After she stopped by a couple of weeks ago to start working on the playroom, I couldn't help toy around with the idea of possibly setting something up with her and Ray in the future. But I need to learn more about Ray's limits. Find out what she is and isn't comfortable doing.

"I love the structure of the bed. It's amazing, isn't it?" I asked, reaching down to the steel frame, slowly skimmed the tips of my fingers across the cool silky fabric of the black sheets. 

Nick nodded his head, raising his eyes towards the ceiling. "I love how she built in the soft glowing lights around the ceiling." he tilts his head to the side, a playful smile dancing on his lips. 

"You should put a good word in for me, boss. I'd love to have her design one for me. I mean after I find the right place and all." 

"Wait," My brows dipped. "Are you trying to buy a house?" I asked him, surprised.

Nick has never been the type of person to just up and buy a house. He's always loved the idea of being able to rent—always going on about how he'd never purchase a home because he enjoyed the idea of having an option to move whenever he wanted. Especially if he'd grown bored of the place he was renting. 

"Yeah," he finally said, shrugging his shoulders. With his hands now tucked into his pockets, he let out a long sigh. "I mean, I might as well, right. It seems New York City is our new home now." He laughed. "The penthouse I'm renting now costs a goddamn arm and leg. I might as well put my money into something I can call mine."

I didn't buy any of it. He's been acting strange lately. He's hiding something from me. He couldn't even make direct eye contact with me, for fucks' sake.

"So," he quickly cleared her throat. "What's your plan with Ray?" He asked, taking a few steps closer, hoping to change the subject I bet. 

Deciding to address my concerns with him another time, I walked over to the assortment of whips that were placed perfectly on the wall and noticed Nick's eyes brighten up with excitement.

I have known Nick my entire life, and I knew how much he enjoyed playing with them—hell, maybe even more than I do. I haven't pushed anything too rough with Ray. Even though she's different from all the others, I can still feel that her body was craving something more. Something she doesn't even realize. 

I have noticed if I pushed her a just little, it made her more excited. Hell, with just a sharp graze of my teeth along her skin or even a quick bite to one of her nipples, I could have her exploding almost instantly.

"I've yet to test her limits with pain. Well, a more intense kind of pain." I enlightened.

I reached and grabbed the leather crop and flogger off the wall, smiling to myself, and enjoyed that familiar feel of the smooth leather against my hand. Realizing just how much I missed that thrill when striking it against soft, milky-looking skin, and
the exhilarating feeling when watching those beautiful pink marks appear behind the whips wake.

"Though, I do strongly believe she would enjoy it quite a bit," I smiled, giving him my honest opinion.

Nick let out a deep groan, tossing his head back. "Fuck, Damien," he grunted. "I can already picture those beautiful marks painted perfectly along her smooth, creamy skin."

I swallowed. "Fuck, so can I," I admitted, feeling my cock hardening at the mere thought of it.

I pushed my shoulders back and faced Nick head-on. "I don't want you pushing her too far, Nick." I raised my brow, warning him. "I'm going to try my best and step back—so I can watch you with her at first. I'd like to study her reactions to everything to find out what she's comfortable with and what she's not. But if for any reason she shows signs of distress or even tells us to stop, that's it. We stop. Got it, Nick?" 

He nodded his head in understanding. "Damn, you act as if this is my first time, boss." He shook his head, chuckling dryly.

I let out a heavy sigh, running a hand through my hair. "Ray's different, Nick. When I was with all those other women before her, there had been no feelings involved. It was all just purely sex. But, with Ray," I swallowed harshly. "Nick, I honestly believe she's my goddamn saving grace. I don't know how to explain how I much love her. I love being able to give her intense pleasure and watching her shatter over and over again. I love every goddamn second of it."

Nick nodded, chuckling as he lightly patted me on the back. "Don't worry, boss. I know you do. Hell, I don't think there's anyone brave enough to say otherwise." He laughed, causing me to laugh, too. 

"Ray is a very beautiful, sexy woman. From the very beginning, I craved to taste her body. But you already know that."

I cracked a smile and nodded my head. I did notice how he looked at her at the bar back in South Carolina. He'd been just as intrigued and curious as I was when I met her. 

"You know, Damien. I may not share those same strong feelings for her as you do, but I can tell you that I do care a lot about her. Ray is officially a part of our family now. I've grown rather fond of her and come to respect the hell out of her since she's come into the fold. So, in hopes of easing your worry, I promise you, I will never hurt her."

Nodding my head, my worries slowly easing, I laid my hand on his shoulder and squeezed it. "That's all I need to hear. I'll go and wake her so I can explain about you being here and find out if she's ok with it. If she is, she's all yours—for now." I explained, making sure he could hear the subtle warning in my voice. 

His eyes slowly lit up with excitement and arousal. "I'm ready whenever you are, boss." he winked.

I quietly stepped out of the playroom and saw Ray still fast asleep, buried under the covers in our bed. 

"So, fucking beautiful," I whispered and paused to admire her beauty as she slept peacefully.

Sitting down on the bed beside her, I gently brushed back the loose strands of hair covering her face.

"Baby," I gently called out. "It's time to get up." 

She stirred, stretching her arms above her head, yawning. "Damien?" she asked groggily.

I chuckled, grazing my thumb across her lips. "Yes, baby. It's me. I need you to wake up for me. I have something serious I need to discuss with you." 

She peeled her eyes open, slowly sitting up, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. Unable to control my urges, I pulled the sheet down, letting it rest below her waist, exposing her breasts.

I gently grazed my thumb across one of her nipples and it immediately hardened. "I've got a very special day planned for you. I've invited a guest over." 

She looked around the room and tried to pull the sheet back over her body, but I quickly shook my head, catching her by the wrist before she could.

"Don't worry, baby. I just wanted to know how it makes you feel. If you're not comfortable, I'll send him away."

Slightly tilting her head, she asked in a quiet voice, "but who is it?" 

With a serious face, I came right out and said, "it's just Nick." I mean he has played with us before, but today will be completely different.

After she heard it was Nick, I saw the small sparkle of interest hiding behind her eyes, but she quickly raised her brows in confusion, "Why did you invite him over?"

"Well, I invited him over because I want him to join us. Ray, I want to share you with him for the day." 

Her throat shifted, staring at me with uncertainty. I lifted my lips to a gentle smile and grabbed her hand, intertwining our fingers, hoping to appease her worries. 

"You remember how I told you I enjoyed sharing what's mine?"

She nodded her head but didn't comment.

"Well, when I say that you're mine, baby, I mean that. I accepted your submission as an amazing, beautiful gift that you gave me back at Platinum Pleasure. It told me how much you trust me to always take care of you and all your needs." 

"There are some dominates that don't enjoy for anyone else to lay a finger on what they consider to be theirs. I, on the other hand, enjoy it. I enjoy it a lot. I enjoy knowing that I have the power to permit someone else the permission and pleasure of touching what's mine, only because I allowed it." I tried to explain to her the best I could.

"Allowing someone else to touch your body," I husked in a deep voice, inching closer. "Allowing them to pleasure your body," I stroked my thumb across her lips, gently spreading them open. "All while I watch as you shatter over and over. God, baby girl," I growled in a low, deep voice. "The thought alone does crazy things to me." I rasped, pushing my finger past her lips, sliding it across her soft, warm, wet tongue.

I watched with hooded eyes as her soft lips closed around the base of my finger, groaning when I felt her slowly start to massage it with her tongue as she gently sucked. 

"Fucking hell," I growled out in a hoarse voice. "I can't wait until I have those sinful fucking lips wrapped around my cock just like that later."

She moaned at my words, creating small vibrations that sent a trail of goosebumps straight down my spine. Fuck, I honestly believe that she's purposely trying to kill me right now. 

"Ray?" I cleared my throat, forcing myself to focus. "I need to know if you're comfortable with Nick joining us?" I asked as I reluctantly pulled my finger from her mouth.

With hooded eyes, she meekly nodded her head. 

"No, Ray." I shook my head at her. I pinched her chin between my fingers and tilted her head, forcing her to focus on me. "I need to hear your answer."

"Yes. I'm ok with Nick joining us," she finally said, her voice, soft and shy.

I nodded and pressed my lips against hers, giving her a gentle kiss. "Good."

"Once Nick steps into this room, I expect you to give him your utmost respect and do whatever he should ask of you, just as you would for me. If there's anything we do with you today becomes too much for you, or too uncomfortable, I expect you to tell us. Do you understand?" 

"Yes Sir," she answered with a gentle nod.

I couldn't help but smirk when I saw the subtle spark of excitement glistening in her eyes from the mention of it becoming too much for her. Now I know for sure she's going to enjoy every fucking minute of today. 

Christ, the vixen already has my cock aching to be in every inch of her breathtaking body.

I rose to my feet, with a devious smirk, "Ok, baby girl. I'll go tell Nick that you're ready for him to come out and play." 
_______________________

?Questions?

-Feelings about Damien?

-Feelings about Nick?

-Feelings about Ray?

-Feelings or thoughts about the chapter?

-Are you just as ready and excited for what Damien and Nick are going to do with Ray?

-Any Theories or other questions?

⭐️ Don't Forget To Vote ⭐️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.5K 2.1K 41
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 3 of 3! **Read Book 1 (Made FTM) and 2 (Betrayed FTM) first!! Spoilers below!** It's three years later. Caterina and En...
568K 22.7K 39
"I wanna explore you so deep that you won't have breath to moan out my name." He says, causing waves of lust to flood my brain. "I don't know your na...
209K 1.7K 35
18+ Only Rated R (If you're underage like myself and you want to read this then go for it but just warning you it's STRONG sexual shit in this book...