HIS STORM | Book #3 | THE HEA...

By Bradleys_Toothpick

More

Bradleys_Toothpick
⭐️How To⭐️
His Storm Video
A/N from Mrs. Jones
His Storm Trailer
⭐️⭐️
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
⭐️⭐️⭐️
XXVII
Check This Out 👀
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
Additional Information
The Next Book in The Series: Buried Desires Chapter 1.

XXVI

3.5K 230 67
By Bradleys_Toothpick

Seated uncomfortably on a queen-sized bed opposite from an identical one, I observed the man who laid asleep, completely unaware of what's to come when I wake him from his peaceful slumber. Does he know about me or our mother?

My eyes roamed over his face, noticing his busted lip and swollen jaw. Ink had mentioned at the estate how he was a fighter and even stressed about how good he is. I'm impressed. 

"I need you both prepared," I warned both Ink and DJ. "He's not going to be happy."

Chuckling, they both positioned themselves at the end of the bed and watched as I stood over him. 

Nick suddenly burst in, a blunt hanging from his lips, "Don't you guys be starting the family reunion without me?" Jesus Christ. 

I shook my head and shifted my eyes back to Caleb. Nick flopped down onto the bed beside him and folded his arms behind his head, "Wakey-wakey baby boy," he sang with a devious smile plastered on his lips.

Caleb groaned, squeezing his eyes tighter, "Fuck," he cursed under his breath, moving his hands over his face. 

Nick rolled onto his side and placed a hand on his chest, "wake up, you stallion, you. I want another round," he said, making his voice sound more feminine. Oh, for fuck's sake.

The guys snickered when Caleb paused. He slowly pulled his hands from his face, peeled open an eye, and looked towards Nick. 

"Good morning," Nick said to him smiling.

Caleb's brows fused stunned, "Who the hell are you?" He asked in a raspy voice.

"Nick," I immediately warned, knowing that the prick would take his joke as far as he could. 

Nick sighed dramatically and moved from the bed. Caleb's icy blue eyes met my green ones and sat against the bed's headboard. "W-who the fuck are you?" He asked me, now more alert, running his eyes over my frame. 

My lips twitched. This asshole is sizing me up. He's a fighter alright. 

"Damien Heart," I was short and to the point. "I hope these bone heads," I gestured to Ink and DJ, "didn't cause you too much trouble last night." 

Caleb darted his eyes towards the guys, sweat dusted his forehead, "Why am I here?" he asked.

"Why don't we discuss everything once you've gotten cleaned up? I'll have my men escort you to the estate." 

He moved to stand but paused when he noticed DJ and Ink taking a step closer to him. Sliding a shaky hand through his disheveled hair, he exhaled a heavy breath. 

"What do you want?" He asked me, Adam's apple shifting on a tight swallow. "If it's about money, you're wasting your time. I don't have any." 

I laughed. "I don't need money, Caleb. Especially from you." 

His brows meshed. "What then?" 

I raised a brow, lifting my lips to a small smile. "Trust me, you will find everything out soon."

A few hours later, I entered the estate, mentally smiling to myself. I can't wait to surprise Ray with our new home that I've been busy perfecting. Just a few more days and it will finally be completed.

Noah immediately approached me, "Sir, Mrs. Heart has instructed me to inform you that she'd like to speak with you upon your arrival."

"Fine thanks, Noah." 

I unclasped the button from my suit jacket and made my way up the stairs. I came to a stop in front of our bedroom when I heard her speaking to someone from the cracked doorway. 

"I don't know, Kaye," she sighed, "It's so hard to explain." 

I peeked through the crack and saw her standing in nothing but her bra and panties, staring at her reflection in the mirror.  

She placed her hand on her stomach, "my body isn't the same as it used to be, Kaye. Maybe he doesn't like how I look anymore." 

My brows meshed. What the hell is she talking about? Me? 

"I guess I just feel he's no longer sexually attracted to me anymore. He doesn't even look at me the same. I've lost some of the baby weight but I'm nowhere near the size I used to be."

How in the hell could she believe that crock of shit? To be honest, I've become even more attracted to her than I was before. Well, this won't do. I'll just have to show her how fucking sexy she truly is.

I cleared my voice before walking into the room, "Hey baby, Noah said you wanted to speak with me?" 

"Damien's home. I'll call you back later, love," she quickly said and ended the call.

"Yes," she answered me, slipping on one of my white t-shirts, "Sorry, I was just about to jump in the shower, but Kaye called, and I got distracted." 

I walked over to her and placed a kiss on her lips, "No need for an apology."

"Anyway," she moved towards the dresser. "About the woman locked in the guest room," she mentioned, rummaging through a drawer.

"What of her?" 

"She's staying with us for a while." 

Straightening up my back, "I'm sorry, what was that?"

"You heard me," she turned around and faced me.

"Ray, that woman is none of our concern. That's Lorenzo's mess."

"I already spoke with Lorenzo, and he doesn't care what we do with her." 

Slipping my hands into my pockets, I shook my head, "I said no, Ray," I replied sternly.

She glared at me and placed her hands onto her hips, "I'm not asking," She scowled. "She's staying. Period. Then stormed off into the bathroom, slamming the door behind her.

The door abruptly swung open. "I won't be here for dinner. I will be at the hospital. My grandmother asked me to be her witness when she and my grandfather get married this evening. So, that means Angel will be here with you." she informed me and then slammed the door shut again.

I smirked. Seems she needs an attitude adjustment as well. Walking out of the room, I retrieved my phone from my pocket and headed for Dante's office.

"Boss," Nick answered. 

I took a seat behind the desk and faced the window, "I'm going to need your help with something personal."

"Ok. What do you need from me?" he asked, intrigued.

"I need your help proving to my wife just how sexy she is and how much she's still desired."

"No fucking problem their boss. I'm ready when you are," he chuckled. 

"Good, I'll send the details to you soon."

I ended the call and sent DJ a text to make sure Caleb is ready by dinner. It's time my baby brother learned the truth about his bloodline.

?Questions?

-Feelings about Ray?

-Feelings about Damien?

-Feelings about Caleb?

-Feelings about Nick?

-Any Theories or other questions?

⭐️ Don't forget to Vote ⭐️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 1.7K 35
18+ Only Rated R (If you're underage like myself and you want to read this then go for it but just warning you it's STRONG sexual shit in this book...
7.9M 184K 73
• Roxie is running away from her past with her seven year old daughter. After moving to a new city, she ends up meeting Damon, the Boss of the Americ...
475K 12.8K 47
Evie was just a simple girl trying to make it through life without any unnecessary problems. And she didn't think co-signing on a loan for an old hig...