HIS STORM | Book #3 | THE HEA...

By Bradleys_Toothpick

More

Bradleys_Toothpick
⭐️How To⭐️
His Storm Video
A/N from Mrs. Jones
His Storm Trailer
⭐️⭐️
I
II
III
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
⭐️⭐️⭐️
XXVII
Check This Out 👀
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
Additional Information
The Next Book in The Series: Buried Desires Chapter 1.

IV

5.3K 269 43
By Bradleys_Toothpick

Feeling a warm sensation slowly trailing down my arm, I try to open my eyes as the sun's rays seep through my closed eyelids. Fluttering them open I try and focus on my surroundings. Peering over to the right of me, I see that Damien's fingers are moving slowly down my arm. I immediately lift my lips to a lazy smile.

"Good morning, " I say, feeling slightly parched. "Mmm..." he breathes by my ear, sending those familiar goosebumps to spread down my arms. "Good morning baby," he says gruffly, right before I feel his lips on my shoulder.

"What time is it?" I ask closing my eyes, feeling content and not wanting to move if I'm being honest, this feels way too damn comfortable. "Almost eight. We need to get moving, I've got something planned for us at ten," he says chuckling as I whine in protest.

"Come on baby, I promise you will enjoy what I've arranged," he breathed as he pulls my body closer into his. "I like this right here, " I murmur as I scoot closer into him. He presses his hard cock against my ass, grunting as I gasp. "If we don't get up, I won't be able to stop from fucking you baby," he growls out as he playfully bites down on my shoulder.

The doorbell chimes and we both let out a long sigh. "That must be Mama Joanne, " Damien informs, pulling away from me as he gets out of bed. "Who's Mama Joanne?" I ask, sitting up, watching as he slipped on a pair of joggers.

"The housekeeper my mom employed when she purchased the house," he replies just before slipping out of the room. Shit, this home belonged to Damien's mom?

God, there is so much that I don't know when it comes to Damien's mother. The only thing I know of her is that her name was Lilian Heart, Lily for short, Damien adored her and she was a beautiful woman, seeing as that's all I that I have been told about the woman who raised the man I love.

Spotting our bags on the floor, I quickly find the day's outfit and jump into the shower. I adjust the water and quickly jump in, enjoying the warm spray as I wash up. Christ, I hadn't realized just how much a shower could make you feel better before now.

Soon, I climb out of the shower, wrapping my body with the fluffy white towel I found in the bathroom closet. Wiping the fogged-covered mirror, I smile as I let yesterday's memories swirl through my head. "Shit, I'm Mrs. Rayleigh Heart," I whisper in awe.

I hear a soft knock on the door. "Baby, you almost finished?" Damien asks. I place the brush down on the sink and open the door. He's so beautiful, he takes my breath away every time I look at him.

"I need to take a quick shower. The coffee should be finished by the time you're done getting dressed. I asked mama Joanne to make decaf for you," he says, placing a quick kiss on my forehead. Smiling, I nod. "God, I love you," I breathe, earning myself a growl. "Baby, if you keep talking like that, you won't leave this bathroom for hours," he promises. "If we didn't have a guest, I would hold you to that promise" I mumble on a shaky breath.

I straighten up, "I expect you to make true to your promises when we are alone." I smirk as I pull away, leaving the bathroom excited that it was me who was leaving him in shock and aroused instead of it being the other way around.

I quickly get dressed and head for the kitchen, ready for a good warm cup of coffee, even though I wish it was caffeinated. I have no energy, but that's all a part of being pregnant I suppose.

"Mrs. Heart, " I hear someone say as I reach for the cup in the cupboard above the sink. I turn around with the cup in hand, "yes?" I reply a bit startled. The little old woman was a bit sneaky.

"I'm Joanne, Mr. Heart's housekeeper," she informs, a small smile on her face. I smile, grabbing the coffee pot. "Hi I'm," she suddenly interrupts, "Mrs. Heart, his new wife," she finishes for me, a bigger smile forming on her lips. I nodded as I add creamer and sugar to my coffee.

"I loved his mother very much. You must have made quite the impression on him for him to have let his barriers down," she states, her smile forming into a small smirk.

"He had sworn off of love, never wanted anyone to get too close. But you caught that man's eye." she softly chuckles. I smile as I sit down by the small bar. "I'm just glad I did," I say before taking a sip from my cup.

"Oh, trust me, child, that man is head over heels in love with you." she laughs. "He called a few days ago and just by the way he spoke of you, I knew all I needed to know."

I feel my cheeks heat from embarrassment and automatically cup my small belly. Her eyes fall to my stomach, her facial expression morphs into a shocked expression. "Oh my, " she whispered, quickly moving over to me.

"You're pregnant?" she asked on a short breath. Her eyes lift and meet mine, hers brimming with tears. I grab her hands, "yes, six months." I answer, a bit unsure if she was sad or happy with the news.

"Everything ok?" Damien asks from behind us, startling Momma Joanne. She grips my hands softly, giving me a small smile. She wipes her tears and lightly laughs.

"Of course, Mr. Heart, I just heard the big news is all," she tells him. "Congratulations." She smiles as she straightens out her apron. Damien's arms wrap around my waist from behind me before cupping his hands around my stomach. "Thank you, Mama Joanne. It's a girl," he informs her proudly.

Kissing my cheek, he hums. "Have you thought of a name?" he asks me. I scrunch my brows as I realize I haven't even thought of any names for her. So much stuff has been happening, I hadn't had the time to even think of anything.

I shook my head, "no, have you?" I feel his smile as his face rests beside my cheek, "Yeah, sort of." he admits. I turn around, smiling with curiosity. "Well, spit it out. I'd love to hear what you would like to call our baby girl."

"I've only thought of one name." he chuckles, picking me up and placing me on the bar top. Shocked, I twirl around and find that Mama Joanne has already left the kitchen. Sneaky, didn't I tell you.

"What's the name that you thought of?" I asked anxiously. He smiles, "Angel," he says. I blink, "Angel," I test the name out aloud. "Angel Renae Heart," I say, my smile broadening as the name swam around in my head. "Renae after my grandmother. Her middle name is Renae." I explained. He kissed my lips softly and then rests his head against mine. "It sounds perfect. Our Angel."

I wrap my arms around his neck, giggling as I hear him growl while he lifts me. Gripping my legs around his waist, he kisses me softly, yet passionately. Pressing my body into his, we suddenly hear a throat being cleared. I let out an aggravated but quiet sigh as he pulls his mouth from mine.

"I'm sorry to interrupt Sir, but there's a man at the door wishing to speak with you." Mama Joanne informs. I let my legs fall as he places me back onto the floor. "Give me one second, " he smiles. I nod and take a seat at the bar.

No offense to Mama Joanne, but I can't wait until we're finally alone. The interruptions today are driving me mad.

A few minutes pass and just as I finish my cup of coffee, Damien enters the kitchen. "Sorry about that, it was the equipment and things I ordered for the adventure I arranged for us," he informs.

"What kind of adventure?" I raise a brow. He chuckles, "ahh now that's a surprise. I promise, you'll love it." he promises.

I watch as he pours himself a cup of coffee and puts nothing in it. "Black?" I question. "Yeah, I'm not too big on sugar and creamer," he says. I hear my phone chime and pull it out of my pocket.

Kaye:
I swear, Nick aka Dick, and our Italian spitfire, Mia might just end up murdering each other.

I burst out laughing and sent her a text asking what's happened. "What's so funny?" Damien muses. I look up from my phone still giggling. "Nick and Mia aren't getting along I guess," I replied, biting down on my lip to hold in my laugh.

"Why is that so funny?" he presses, amusement and curiosity swimming in those emerald eyes. "Ok look, I'll tell you why, but this needs to stay between us. No one knows but Kaye and me." I begin.

He takes the seat beside me. "The night before our wedding Kaye overheard, uh, noises coming from one of the guests' rooms that Esposito's daughters were staying in. We didn't have a clue which one it was and who else was in the room." I snicker.  Damien's brows slowly begin to bunch, I'm sure because he was trying to figure out what this had to do with Nick and Mia wanting to kill each other. "But right before the ceremony, Kaye had accidentally overheard a moment between Nick and Mia. They were having sex right before the ceremony began." I giggle, remembering how eager Kaye had been to spill the beans to me last night.

"Please tell me you're joking?" Damien frowns. "Why would I joke? What's wrong?" I question. Damien curses as he slams his fist onto the bar top. "This is all we fucking need. Goddamn it. Dumb ass Nick, fucking one of my biggest and most powerful ally's daughter," he grits out through clenched teeth.

"Why is that such a big deal?" I question. Damien sighs, "Lorenzo is a traditional man, baby. If someone wants to be with Mia or Alessia, they need his blessing first. It's an old tradition he's been known to uphold when it comes to his girls." he informs, pulling out his cell.

"I need to speak with Nick. I'll send him a message and request he calls me later this evening after we've finished our dinner tonight. I need to nip this shit in the bud before it goes any further and loses me my connection." he mumbles as he types quickly on his phone.

Oh no, Christ almighty what the hell have I just done? Shit, shit, shit! I promise I didn't mean to rat out poor ol' Nick like that—well I hadn't meant to do it and have Damien upset with him on purpose. I hadn't seriously thought the situation would be this upsetting for Damien or how it could break our alliance and growing friendship with Lorenzo and his family if he ever found out. Shit, I just hope I haven't caused any issues for anyone.

Frowning, I turn and see Damien focused on texting Nick I'm sure a not-so-nice message. I watch as his jaw ticks while cursing inaudible words under his breath and begin to worry that I may have already screwed up the first damn day of our honeymoon. 'Oh for fucks sake, Ray!' I mentally groan to myself.

A sad and overwhelming feeling washes over me, feeling the warm tears as they slip from my eyes as I begin to think I've may have possibly ruined his happy and good mood along with our entire day together. "Oh no," I whispered as the realization dawns on me that he's put a good bit of time and effort into what he's planned for today's adventure and I know for damn sure, he was only doing all of it for me.

"Fuck, what a good wife I'm already turning out to be!?" I choked out. Startled from my sudden outburst his phone slips out of his hand, clattering across the marble-tiled floor before stopping only a few inches away from where we are standing.

Looking over to me with wide eyes and a slightly grave expression, he begins to watch me, slowly lifting his hands cautiously but doesn't move. Oh god, I must look like a crazy lunatic to him right now.

I quickly shake my head as I wipe away my tears. His brows slowly lift before they pulled together as if he was unsure of what he should do or say. "God, I'm sorry about startling you," I say, smiling as I softly laugh—hoping to ease his worry. "Baby, what the hell just happened?" He asks me calmly yet still cautious.

Feeling super embarrassed, I burst into tears yet again, covering my face with my hands as I quickly turn away from him. What the hell Ray? I don't want him to see me falling apart like this. God, what in the hell has come over me?

Am I losing my mind?...

❔❓Questions❓❔

🔵Feelings about Damien?

🟣Feelings about Ray?

🔴 Feelings about Mama Joanne?

👀 Feelings about Ray's outburts?

🟢 Any theories???

⭐️Don't forget to vote⭐️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 71.3K 80
Becoming a stripper or taking part in what most people would term as 'prostitution' was never my dream. Becoming a hooked drug addict was never part...
76.5K 2.3K 33
Six months ago, Evie ran away from Kai when both of them were most vulnerable. Ever since then she's been trying to move on, heartbroken but hopeful...
9.8M 250K 36
After surviving a tsunami together, art collector Genevieve and CEO Tristan face endless hurdles back home in the shape of vengeful exes and dark fam...
2M 48.1K 46
❝𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐃, 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄❞ - 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 • ✓ needs to be re-written