HIS STORM | Book #3 | THE HEA...

By Bradleys_Toothpick

More

Bradleys_Toothpick
⭐️How To⭐️
His Storm Video
A/N from Mrs. Jones
His Storm Trailer
⭐️⭐️
I
II
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
⭐️⭐️⭐️
XXVII
Check This Out 👀
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
Additional Information
The Next Book in The Series: Buried Desires Chapter 1.

III

5.5K 284 24
By Bradleys_Toothpick

Pulling the Bentley onto the narrow driveway, the car's headlights beam onto the familiar beach house that my mother placed in my name weeks before her death. The same beautiful house she purchased when I was only fifteen.

I look over at Ray and begin to chuckle. She fell asleep the moment her ass hit the seat. The doctor did warn us that she'll be more exhausted at this stage of her pregnancy. I wonder how exhausted she will be once I get her naked with my cock buried to the hilt?

Cutting the engine, I quickly slide out of the car and make my way over to her side. "Come on baby girl," I grunt as I lift her sleeping form out of the car and head up the pathway towards the entrance. "Oh my!" I hear as I step up the stairs. Mama Joanne, our housekeeper, stands in the doorway of the house with a big welcoming smile on her face. She's been working for our family since the house was purchased. Mom didn't like the idea of just leaving the house empty when we weren't here, so she hired Joanne to keep the house in order.

"Mr. Heart, it's so nice to see you again." She smiles as she holds the door open for me. Her curious eyes peer down at Ray, a smirk lifting her lips. "I see that you fulfilled your momma's wish. Must be quite the woman to snatch your stubborn self." She chuckles.

Placing a kiss on top of her wrinkled forehead, "Oh trust me, she's all I could ever ask for." She softly laughs, "I'm sure your momma would have approved. Lord, I sure do miss that woman." she sighs, her happy expression falling. Yeah, that makes two of us.

I smile and began to carry Ray through the house, heading to the master bedroom. "You've rearranged the rooms as I requested, right?" I ask Mama Joanne before stepping inside.

"Yes, of course, Sir. All your mommas' belongings were packed and placed in the spare room as you asked." She replies. I softly let out a sigh of relief, seeing her things how they use to be would have conjured up emotions that I am not quite ready to deal with—at least not tonight. Tonight, I just want to hold my bride and fall asleep with her in my arms, where she belongs.

Mama Joanne grabs the remote for the lights off the dresser and dims the lights as I pull the covers back, gently placing Ray into the bed. After I cover her up, she hands me the remote and quickly wishes me goodnight on her way out. She will return tomorrow to officially meet Ray, but after she will only come and clean while we are out doing the things I've planned for us. I want Ray to myself when we are here in the house. I want to soak up as much of her as I can.

It feels like every time we start to feel happy and things begin to fall into place, something or someone comes along and fucks it up for us. We both need to enjoy each other. That's the only reason I made our honeymoon a two-week trip. I normally wouldn't leave my family like this with the Russians coming for us, but I'd do anything for her. I'd give her my life if need be.

I grabbed our bags from the car and placed them in the master bedroom and then check my messages so I can make sure things are as they were when I left. There are just a couple of updates from Cole and a message from Kaye asking me to message her when we land. I send Kaye a quick text letting her know we've arrived and then head for a much-needed shower, hoping the heat will ease my tense muscles.

Once undressed, I step inside the shower and adjust the water temperature, feeling the water as it pours on my head. My mind goes back to the memory I had earlier of the conversation with my mother.

Why did she keep my baby brother a secret from me? I have Ink looking into his location. The papers that Ace found in my mother's safety deposit box indicated that he's been in Paris. His last location was in an orphanage for young boys, but he's no longer there. The papers indicated that he was tossed out at eighteen because he was a legal adult.

There was no other information on his current whereabouts. I hope that he's still in Paris and hopefully when we get back Ink will know his location. I don't know my brother Caleb, but I can't just ignore the fact I have a brother and move on like he doesn't exist. I want to meet him.

Does he know of me? Does he know anything about his biological parents? Most importantly, would he want to know?

I finish my shower, feeling nice and relaxed. Stepping out of the bathroom, my eyes immediately land on Ray. "It's nice of you to finally join me, Mr. Heart," she smirks. My eyes following her hand as it slowly trails up her thigh.

She's not wearing the outfit she had on when I carried her in. Now she wears this beautiful, sexy lingerie, that barely covers her body, creamy white and the material silky. My fingers instantly ache to touch her. The material clings to her curves perfectly, causing my cock to stiffen. Licking my dry lips, I unashamedly soak in the sight of her lying so provocatively.

"Fuck," I grunt as I step closer, watching her beautiful brown eyes glaze over with arousal. "I thought you were fast asleep." I husk out as I kneel on the bed. "I woke up and decided to seduce my husband." She admits with a playful smirk.

I trail my finger along her hips down to her thighs causing her mouth to open slightly as her breaths deepen. "Is that so?" I smirk. Sliding my hand around her thigh, I push her leg to the side, groaning as I notice the thong she's wearing is see-through, allowing me to see her juicy cunt.

"Ray," I husk out, gliding my finger along with the material of her thong covering her pussy. "You've ruined me, baby girl. My cock only gets hard for you." I grunt out. A low growl vibrates from my throat as I feel the moisture and heat through the material.

Fuck, I want to play with her more, but my cock aches too much for her. Grabbing the thin material on her hips, I rip the material clean off of her, tossing them behind me as I spread her legs wider.

"Shit, Damien," she breathes out in a surprised tone. "Goddamn baby, your pussy is soaked," I grunt while my index finger gently grazes in between her folds. I dip my finger inside of her, causing a sharp gasp to fall from her lips.

"I don't want you to fight your urges, understood? I want to hear your moans." I tell her, pulling my finger out. Bringing my finger close to her mouth, "open," I instruct. I watch her mouth fall open as her eyelids fall heavy with desire. "Taste yourself, Ray," I breathe out.

I hiss as I place my finger inside her mouth, watching as her lips close around my finger, feeling her soft warm tongue swirling, as she sucks her juices off.

"Fuck, you're killing me, baby," I breathe, untying my towel and tossing it to the side. "You want me, baby? Do you want me just as much as I want you?" I ask, watching as she bites down on her bottom lip harshly.

"Please, Damien. Please, I need you." she whimpers. I don't hesitate, and I drive my cock into her juicy cunt. Placing her legs on top of my shoulders, I couldn't contain my need as I thrust fast and deep inside of her.

"That's it, baby," I praise through thrusts, feeling her becoming wetter as her walls grip my cock tight. "Christ," she cries out, her nails piercing into my arms as I dove in, over and over.

"Shit," she curses as I felt her walls grip even tighter, letting me know she was close. "Yeah, come on baby. Let me make that pussy cum," I grunt, feeling the sweat drenching our bodies. "This is my pussy, baby. Now, let my pussy cum." I growl, instantly feeling as her climax, which spurs my own. I grip her hips harshly as I came, chanting her name as I filled her with my seed.

"Shit," I say breathless, trying to calm my breathing. I slip off the bed and quickly grab a warm washcloth from the bathroom. Sliding back onto the bed, I gently clean her, before tossing the towel on the floor.

"Come here," I mumble, pulling her into my body and wrapping my arms around her. "Get some sleep baby, we have a big day tomorrow." I nibble on her ear, her breathing becoming calmer as she relaxes in my arms.

"I love you," I whisper as I kiss her shoulder. "I love you too," she softly says, her eyes already closed. Minutes later, I hear soft snoring and begin to laugh. "It's only the beginning baby," I sigh, lifting my lips to a lazy smirk as my heavy eyelids begin to close. "Just the beginning."

❔❓Questions❓❔

🔵Feelings about Damien?

🟣Feelings about Caleb?

🔴 Feelings about Ray?

🟢 Any theories???

⭐️Don't forget to vote⭐️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

577K 11.1K 51
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 1 of 3! ~~~ "Down on your knees." He lets go of my hair and pushes my shoulders down roughly, before unbuttoning and sh...
301K 3.8K 26
Lots of sex scenes. Cause I'm a horny freak. This book is very poorly written and I'm very very sorry. It was an experiment book to give me ideas for...
7.9M 184K 73
• Roxie is running away from her past with her seven year old daughter. After moving to a new city, she ends up meeting Damon, the Boss of the Americ...