You're Not Broken, You're Hum...

By HeckinWeirdo

Trigger Warnings- Blood, Death (Only In Dreams), Badly written panic attacks, Deceit (Snek) ⭐️COMPLETED MY DU... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Yeet
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Yeet (Part Two)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
GUESS WHAT?

Chapter 37

1.2K 86 29
By HeckinWeirdo

Author's Note: Hey so mah dudes, y'all are amazing. So hear me out. My friend QueerWhisper613 has a really cool vigilante story that's COMPLETELY ORIGINAL. And amazing! So yeah you should read it. Definitely go check it out 10/10
******
Logan's POV-
I wriggled, trying to at least loosen the snakes' constricting grip, it only seemed to cause them to tighten around me. I had seen these exact snakes in my dreams time and time again, but in real life? They were a hell of a lot scarier.
Tighter.
I gasped for breath, it was getting hard to do that now.
Think it through, think it through.
I tried to remember exactly what had happened before the smoke.
Remus snapped his fingers... and after that I didn't even notice the snakes till I started focusing on them.
It was an illusion.
But then why was it getting harder to breath? Why did it feel like I was suffocating?
You're focusing on it to much.
I took a deep breath, closing my eyes.
In.
...
Out.
...
Repeat.
The silence was deafening. I was alone with the sound of my breathing. But at least I wasn't suffocating anymore. The silence let my thoughts wander, I started to worry.
Was Virgil okay?
Where was Virgil?
Was he stuck in an illusion?
What would Remus make him see?
I felt so helpless in the darkness I forced my self into.
Don't open your eyes, you don't know what's out there.
Open your eyes, you don't know what's out there!
I kept them shut, not wanting to break free from the temporary freedom outside of the illusion.
It's bleak.
...
There's nothing.
...
Silence.
"FALSEHOOD!"
The shock forced my eyes open. I spun around, looking to see who said it, wondering if the voice I heard was who I thought it was.
"Virgil?"
But there was nothing there...
I blinked in confusion. Was that part of the illusion?
Or is it a way to break free of it?
Seeing no alternatives, I considered it a rational enough idea.
"FALSEHOOD!" I shouted back, into the void.
And a little bit of it cleared.
Enough to see...
"Logan!"
I rushed over to Virgil.
"Wait..." he stopped, "Is this part of the illusion? Quick! Say something only you would know!"
"Uhhh, Thomas went through I time period in which he was mildly obsessed with forensics and crime fighting, seeing it as precise and logical. This phase left such an impact on him I still have a .40-caliber Glock 23!" I said.
"Wait seriously? I didn't even know that!"
"Well you said to say something no one else but me would know!"
"Yeah, you're definitely real." He decided.
"Am I though?"
"Don't do that. I don't need an existential crisis right now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.9K 1K 38
Patton has been in a relationship with Remus for 10 months and they hadn't had sex once. This makes Remus upset and he decides to fix the issue. Some...
37.8K 1.9K 50
Deceit is unpopular in highschool, as others find him ugly with his snake-like burn, he is depressed and self harms, he has a crush on one of the mos...
28.4K 1.2K 17
Virgil is at a new foster home, not his first and it certainly won't be his last. At least, that's what he thinks until he meets his new family. His...
20.8K 803 15
When Anxiety and Logan started dating, tension rises between the sides. Everything changes and no one knows the right way to put the pieces together...