Connected Hearts ✔️

Av charms_of_ink

🏆🥈2nd in spiritual genre (The award contest 2019) 🏆🥈Runner up in spiritual genre (Choice awards 2019) 🏆... Mer

cast
Chapter 1- My Prince-Charming.
Chapter 2- Why don't you get married?
Additional cast
Chapter 3- Outing with friends.
Chapter 4- Kidnapped.
Chapter 5- Confusion and Mr.Imran.
Request
Chapter-6- They are missing.
Chapter 7- Devil and Mr.Moody gets married.
Chapter 8- I don't want you as my Wife
Chapter-9- Guilty
Chapter 10- Can we be friends?
Chapter 11-Beating her..
Chapter 12- Come with me or suffer
Chapter 13- I am falling for him..
Chapter 14- Fun fight and First kiss
Chapter 15- I like her..
Select ♳📸
Chapter 16- Zaid, I think I am in love with you...
Chapter 17- Bad boy is back..
Chapter 18- The game..
Chapter 19- I am always there for you...
Chapter 20- I miss you...
Chapter 21- Who is she to me?
Chapter 22- I can't forget him..
Chapter 23- She is My Wife..
Chapter 24- I'll talk to him..
Chapter 25- Love the Devil, Indeed!
Author's note
Author's note.
Chapter 26- My annoying friends.
Chapter 27- I am moving on...
Chapter 28- Do you still love me?
Chapter-29 - You are my other-half.
Chapter 30 - Why can't you understand?
Chapter 31 - You are beautiful.
Chapter 33- You Are My Life!
Chapter 34- Creating memories with her! (Part 1)
Chapter 35- Creating memories with her! (Part 2)
Chapter 36- Her childhood crush!
Surprise Update!
Chapter 37- The Cottage!
Chapter 38- His Cute Surprise.
Chapter 39 - Journey in Switzerland ends!
Chapter 40 - Fate! (Last chapter)
Epilogue
Thank you❤️
New Story!
Hii ❤️
❤️❤️❤️
A new update!

Chapter 32- Engagement and Sadiya's wedding.

2.1K 184 120
Av charms_of_ink

3rd person's pov.

She woke up early that day excited to officially get engaged to her love.

He too woke up early that day excited to introduce his wife to this world as his.

She washed herself and wore her beautifully designed Saree and after some light makeup she was ready to leave to the engagement venue.

He too wore his elegantly designed suit and got ready to depart to the venue.

********************

She walked into the beautifully decorated venue and sat on the throne which was eye-catching.

She looked around the place and noticed everyone talking happily to one another, that's when all the incidents of the previous months came rushing to her mind.

She smiled thinking about her life. Just a day is enough to change everything. 

We plan and Allah plans but Allah is the best of the planners.

Never in her life did she imagine sitting here to get engaged today at this age and this early.

Just then she remembered the message she had received from Ahmad last night. Thinking of it, made her panic.

Flashback.
Just as she kept her phone on the bedside table to go to sleep, her phone rang indicating she had got a message.

She decided to ignore the message but deep inside her heart she felt this is an important message so she saw the message and was shocked. It was a message from Ahmad.

Ahmad: Hey Babe!
This is the great Ahmad Imran.
I kindly request you to leave that idiot Zaid and come to me or else you will have to face the consequences.
Nothing much dear, I will take Zaid out of your life. Not only out of your life but out of this world as well.
Choice is yours, Do you want Zaid to be alive or no??
I will be waiting for your reply. 😙😙😙

Shocked and upset, she couldn't sleep properly but over night she had taken her decision and that is no matter what she will not let Zaid die.

Flashback end.

Shaking away all the thoughts she decided to enjoy the moment.

She was patiently waiting for her other half to walk in, when he actually did. He was breathtakingly handsome and she couldn't take his eyes off him.

He walked towards her, admiring her beauty but she kept staring at her hand which was beautifully decorated with henna out of sudden shyness.

He sat besides her and instantly both of them looked at each other and smiled.

"Assalamu Alaikum" He said.

"Walaikum salam" She replied and just then Saad announced the beginning of the function.

Both of them stood facing each other and exchanged the rings. Once completed they felt connected and had a feeling that no one could separate them but little did they know its all the calm before the storm.

Ahmad wants Nuska but she wants Zaid.
At the same time, Zara wants Zaid but he wants Nuska.

Besides all these Imran wants to satisfy himself by taking revenge on Nuska and Zaid.

Fighting away all the troubles and living together is definitely a tough task for Nuska and Zaid but not to forget Allah is the best of the planners. He knows what exactly should happen at the exact time.

Only time can tell what will happen.

*****************

Nuska's pov.

Days passed quickly and here we are at Sadiya's wedding and not to forget there is only two more days for our trip to Switzerland.

Yippee!!

I am excited but at the same time I have my fears.

I need to protect Zaid.

But deep inside my heart it says that something bad is going to happen very soon.

Anyways lets see what happens. The only thing I can do is pray to Allah and hope for the best.

"Nuska lets leave" Abdullah Bhai interrupted my thoughts and with that we left to the hotel where the wedding was held.

**********************

I was busy talking to my friends when someone covered my eyes from behind.

"Who is this?" I asked but I knew who he was.

It was Zaid.
I know his perfume smell. *winks*

"I know who you are" I said and tried removing his hands from my eyes but he was stronger than me.

"Idiot, I know its you" I said this time and he took his hands off my eyes.

"Idiot, you agree that you are an Idiot, Am I right?" Farrah teased Zaid.

"Yes Idiot, I agree that you are an Idiot" He replied.

"I said you are an idiot" Farrah argued.

"I know, I said you are an Idiot" He teased her.

"You are the idiot"

"Oh.. C'mon Farrah stop calling yourself an idiot" Zaid teased her more.

"YOU ARE THE IDIOT" Farrah yelled jokingly.

"Can both of you stop this nonsense, Like seriously you guys are being stupid and lame" Raiha interrupted their mini stupid argument.

"Tell that to your lovely friend, my dear" Zaid said glaring at Farrah.

"I am telling this to both of you" Raiha said to which Farrah stuck her tongue out at Zaid childishly.

"Whatever" Zaid said and walked away from there but not before winking at me.

"Assalamu Alaikum Bhabi" Zainab walked towards me while waving at my friends and me.

"Walaikum salam Zainab" I replied while hugging her and she continued her talking with my friends while I was busy talking to my aunts and uncles.

The day went well without any problems and thanks to Allah there was no message from Ahmad.

*******************

Tired after the wedding I decided to sleep but my phone rang indicating that I had got a message.

I happily took my phone expecting a message from Zaid but it wasn't.

It was a message from Ahmad.

Ahmad: Babe,
Time is very limited. Choose your option soon or else I will have to choose one and you very will know what my option is.
Zaid will be dead soon. 😂😂😂

I started crying not knowing what to do.

Should I tell Zaid?
No.. He must be busy with work. I can't disturb him.

Now what will I do??
Urgh.. I can't even tell Abdullah Bhai, he is definitely going to get angry.

Ya Allah, please help me.

I cried harder. I don't want Zaid to die.

I love him.
I want him to live happily.

After thinking and crying for hours I decided what option to choose.
I know I am selfish but I can't help it.

I ignored Zaid's continuous phone calls and messages and started packing my clothes.

Wondering why I am Packing my clothes?
No you are wrong.
I am not going to Switzerland..
I am going to Ahmad.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Assalamu Alaikum/Hiii to all my lovely readers.

Now, don't be angry at me for not updating all these days. I am sorry, I was having some problems in Wattpad and I was stressed out but Alhamdulillah now its fine. Thanks to all my lovely friends.
InshaAllah hereafter I will try to update frequently without fail.

Thanks to all my lovely readers who was patiently waiting for the update. ❤❤😙😙

Now, coming back to the story. How was today's chapter? Please don't mind, I know the chapter wasn't good but I will try to give better chapters in future. Sorry😔😔

Anyways Tell me your views on this chapter.
I hope I didn't disappoint any of you. ☺☺

🍁Vote
🍁Comment
🍁Share.

InshaAllah I will try to update as soon as possible.
Till then,
Bye.
Allah Hafiz.
-Nuska Nisthar❤

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

4.5K 166 11
IDK why but in ep 3 of hazbin hotel I felt like these two liked each other so I decided to write. ALSO! There is not a lot known about these two so a...
118K 2.5K 13
It has been three years since Sasuke Uchiha has left the village. But one day he decides he wants to come back home to the Hidden Leaf Village. And r...
76.2K 2.8K 47
"I hate you. I can never ever love you. I married you because it was my mother's wish. Otherwise, I don't even look at people like you. Have you seen...
4.9K 229 76
Making a journal documenting my therian drama and stuff XD