Not Fit

By JadaWasHeree

Two boys never got along till one incident brought then together. More

Introduction
Wheels on the bus go round and round
Schedule
A punch during lunch
Ride home
Stop
The note book
Back off
OverSized Clothing
A pole
Apologize
Strip
Morning
Bus ride
After school
The doughnut
Hummus
Hummus part 2
Ahah ha
I'll pick you up at 2
Bathroom Stall
Dead to me?
Come over
Come over 2
Come Over 3
Come Over 4
Come Over 5
Come Over 6
Come over 7
Morning Rush
Morning Rush 2
deleting soon?
Blank Like a WhiteBoard
Its to the left
Spill
Big oak tree
Im sorry
Me too
Not an Update
Think
Think Part 2
After school mischief
Im suprised you saw this
Come over?
Jorge...
The Flash Back
The phone call.
Clarification
Benji...
Maybe Later
Oh.
I like you
The movie
Resistance
Important Reminderv(N.A.U)
Dont look
What happen?
The letter
Lunch
The Trip
The ride
The ride 2
Butterflies
Thank you
The weekend
My outfit
Shirt and Jeans
Boyfriend?
Did i?
Fort Doodoo!
Again?
Stay over?
Whose is this?
Okay
Deleting the story...
I'm tired of him
Have fun
What?
After School
Stay
3 inches
Morning
Bus
(Im sorryyyyy)
Weird
WHAT!?
Lets make it official
Stay happy
Not here
Amanda Barret Smith
The party.
The party. Part 2
The Party. Part 3
Im going home
Cuddle?
Do i have permission?
Tickled
Can we talk?
Meet up?
Rocky
Memories
Ask your boyfriend
Bus Ramp
Authors note
Home Alone
Home Alone 2
Home Alone 3
Home Alone 4
{Serious}

Stop it

1.9K 84 101
By JadaWasHeree

Unedited
( ⚠️ This Story contains non consensual sex scenes that may be triggering. If you have experienced this I'd advise to not read this chapter ⚠️)

(I tried making it vv dramatic but I'm not good at this so sorry if it's doodoo or over dramatic or trash I might delete this chapter later)

Jorge POV

I froze in the darkness remembering who the familiar voice and words belonged to. I jumped back and looked up making out the facial features. "Milo? What are you doing here?"

I backed away to turn on my light. His smile was snarled and creepy. It made my heart beat fast with fear. "Milo?" I walked around him to my window opening it. "You need to go my parents are home".

No reply. He just stared at me. It gave me chills.

"Milo? Hello? Leave". That's when it happened quick. His arm went over and grabbing my shoulder and pulling me from the window shutting it again his body turning and his arms coming forward pushing me onto my bed.

"Milo? Are you okay? We can just talk". I tried to sound nice although I was scared. Is he gonna beat me up for Benji? "I got Benji to delete the photo Milo". "You don't need to be mad it's gone and I'm not mad about the photo you leaked". His face lightened up for seconds until it went back down to a smirk. "Baby this is just your surprise".

He bent down to me and forced his lips on mine moving his hands to my jaw pulling my head closer to him. I turned my head to the side having him kiss my cheek instead. "Milo stop it".

His smile pressed against my cheek and soon it went to my neck. He left harsh kisses and marks again it and I held in any sounds that indicated pleasure. "Milo I don't wanna do this I said get off" I went to push him but his grip pulled himself back, and closer. He pushed me down on the bed having my back against the mattress he waist between my thighs.

"My parents are home Milo get away from me". I squirmed more but he didn't move he just kept kissing the spots on my neck till he got tired of it. "Strip".

His words sounded familiar. Benjis story...

I shook my head slowly trying to hide any fear I had. "N-no". Stupid stutter. He looked at my face his eyes darting from one spot to another. I turned and looked into his eyes. His pupils were dilated. I heard the sound of cloth rubbing against something and I looked down to his hands removing my shorts. "Milo... please". His grin grew and he whispered "don't forget, resistance is my biggest turn on".

I couldn't hide it. He could see the fear in my eyes which made his thin lipped smile bigger. He tugged at my boxers and I bent my knees to stop him from pulling them off. He rolled his eyes and slipped down his pants and boxers with one push. I backed away at the chance I had but his hands grabbed my ankles dragging my back.

I kicked my legs at him trying to let go but be quite not wanting to wake my parents up, or my sister. 

He grabbed at my boxers and pulled them down exposing my waist. I could feel myself blush and I grabbed my pillow covering my self and still kicking. "Quit it". I looked at him his voice stern and his expression angry. He pulled my towards him again and pinned down my waist before I could scoot away. He wrapped something around my wrists and leaned himself over kissing along my chest through my shirt. Then I felt it.

His groan sounded like forks scrapping against a plate and my body felt pain. I squinted my eyes and went to yell but my head was covered with a pillow. I bit onto it as I felt him move.

1 .
Breathe
2.
1.
Breathe
2.
1.
Breathe
2.

"Get off!" I yelled but the sound didn't go through. It was forced back into me by the pillow that was pushed onto my head.

I could feel his cold hands moving under my shirt and gripping my shoulders as his length struck me painfully in a pattern. His whispered moans and groans and grunts were seeping through the pillow and into my ears.

And I couldn't do anything.

I couldn't move, his body weight pushed too hard.
I couldn't scream the pillow just sent it back to me.
All I could do was kick, but he just ignored.

I squeezed my eyes shut praying that it would end.

Please just cum.
Please just cum.
Please just cum.

But my prayers were interrupted by the weight of the pillow being removed from my head. I flailed up catching my breathe and looking around he stood in front of me with a smile. He grabbed my ankles again and I went to kick but he pulled me fast. I felt the sheets rub against my skin till I was sitting on the floor. I looked up at him as a smile went to his face.

He got shorter as he bent down to his knees and held it infront of me. I turned my head away trying to get as far as I could but his hand clamped my chin turned me back. He squeezed it and smiled.

"Open".

I refused. His smile turned angrier and he slapped the side of my face. It wasn't hard but it left a slight sting.

"Open".

I felt my eyes gloss as I slowly opened my mouth and it being filled seconds after. I closed my eyes as my curls were gripped by his disgusting hands. My head forced into his length causing me to gag.

Think, happy place.

But I couldn't the pain in my throat and my lower waist kept beating through. Bite.

I bit down and heard him muffled scream as he covered his mouth falling back. I tried moving my arms and getting up as he curled up on the floor gripping his length. I got up and tried untying what was around my wrists. Once I did I looked at him. And the slight blood near him.

Breathe breathe breathe

I looked over at my phone and grabbed it quickly calling Benji.

Please pick up....

B- Jorge? It's 2am what's-

I whispered quickly and out of breathe

J- Benji! Milo came here and I thought it was you so I let him in and then he gave me looks and did bad things that I can't talk about but now he's in the ground cause I bit his dick and i don't know when he'll recover and my parents and sister are asleep.

He didn't say anything back he just hung up. My heart pounded and I felt tears form. He's not gonna help me. He's gonna leave me. He's not going to help me.

I looked at the pale naked boy on my floor and I walked over to him kicking him hard. "It's your fault".

I kicked him again. "It's your fault".

Harder.

I kicked him harder this time making him grunt. "It's your-"

I covered my mouth before running to the bathroom.

Benji POV

I climbed up to his window and looked inside. The bathroom door was closed but the light was on in there and...

I looked down to see him, Milo.

I placed my hands under the window lifting it up and climbing in looking around. I looked towards the bathroom and heard the sound of someone puking. I knocked lightly. "Jorge?"    A response came back of him puking. I turned the door knob slowly and opened the door. His shirt was on but that was it. I blushed and tried to ignore what I was seeing. I walked towards him after shutting the door and bent next to him patting his back. I whispered

"It's okay I'm here"

"I'm here..."

It felt like forever till he stopped puking. But once he did I grabbed a towel and wiped his mouth and any spots that missed the toilet. As gross as it was I didn't mind. As long as it made him okay.  After he brushed his teeth we opened the door and walked out to mess with the bastard that did this to him. But when we walked out there was only a messy bed and small spot of blood.

He was gone.

Follow for updates and more!

(If you are reading this cool you guys picked bad decisions 😔 this idea was from my friend but I'm not giving names cause the scene and topic is well you know. Also I might delete this chapter I kinda don't like it so if you are reading this then cool your early 😎)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 53 12
Micheal feels unloved. (Prequel to Unwanted)
185K 1.5K 26
vinnie hacker imagines<3 smut will have‼️ somewhat slow updates!!
103K 3.7K 30
(Finished) When trouble some boy, benji Krol, enrolled into a summer camp, he stumbles upon new friends, new relationships, fun activities, and love ...