Someone Like You - Post Malone

Av november_rain_1

Lizzy was your normal 22 year old woman who had a love for family and fashion. What happens when she takes he... Mer

Parinoid (Chapter one)
Pearl (Chapter Two)
Nervous (Chapter Three)
Hotline
Somethings Gotta Give (Chapter Four)
no Tears Left To Cry (Chapter Five)
You Don't Do It For Me Anymore (Chapter six)
10 Victoria Secret Models (Chapter Seven)
Perfect Storm (Chapter Eight)
Life Of The Party (Chapter Nine)
Why (Chapter Ten)
Ocean Eyes (Chapter Eleven)
When You're Ready (Chapter twelve)
In The Dark (Chapter Fourteen)
Fallin All In You (Chapter Fifteen)
Perfect (Chapter Sixteen)
All That Matters (Chapter Seventeen)
Lets Get It On (Chapter Eighteen)
Bad Guy (Chapter Nineteen)
The Joker (Chapter Twenty)
Spoil My Night (Chapter Twenty One)
She's Everything (Chapter Twenty Two)
Someone Like You (Chapter Twenty Three)
No One (Chapter Twenty Four)
Motivation (Chapter Twenty Five)
Breakeven (Chapter Twenty Six)
Lover (Chapter Twenty Seven)
Circles (Chapter Twenty Eight)
Everyday (Chapter Twenty Nine)
Go Flex (Chapter Thirty)
She's Everything ( Chapter Thirty One)
Purple Rain (Chapter Thirty Two)
A Thousand Bad Times (Chapter Thirty Three)
Blame It On Me (Chapter Thirty Four)
Enemies (Chapter Thirty Five)
I'm Gonna Be (Chapter Thirty Six)
The Worst (Chapter Thirty Seven)
Capri (Chapter Thirty Eight)
Without You (Chapter Thrity Nine)
Wrapped Around (Chapter Fourty)
Goodbyes (Chapter Fourty One)
Myself (Chapter Fourty Two)
I Fall Apart (Fourty Three)
Take What You Want (Chapter Fourty Four)
Rough Waters (Chapter Fourty Five)
I Was Made For Loving You (Chapter Fourty Six)
I Think He Knows (Chapter Fourty Seven)
Marry Me (Chapter Fourty Eight )
When I Look At You (Chapter Fourty Nine)
Praying (Chapter Fifty)
I Saw God Today (Chapter Fifty One)
Hey Pretty Girl (Chapter Fifty Two)
Sweet Child O' Mine (Chapter Fifty Three)
Let's Talk About Sex (Chapter Fifty Four)
It Won't Be Like This For Long (Chapter Fifty Five)
Instagram Feed
Nobody Love (Chapter Fifty Six)
Fetish (Chapter Fifty Seven)
One Thing Right (Chapter Fifty Eight)
Stay (Chapter Fifty Nine)
Someone Like You (Chapter Sixty)
NEW BOOK

Lightweight (Chapter Thirteen)

858 18 3
Av november_rain_1

Lizzy's POV

Austin wants to take us around Chicago today which I was excited for. I loved being able to see my family. I haven't been gone from home long but it feels like forever since I'm so close to my family.

I'm still pissed that Dre thinks I'm with Austin for his money. Kyle has money. I had all the material things I ever wanted but that didn't matter and I didn't take any of the with me really except my clothes. If I was worried about money I would have stayed with Kyle.

I haven't seen Kyle since that's night, and I'm still not 100% he was the one who pushed me but Austin sure thinks it is, and I honestly hope Kyle doesn't show back up again because I think Austin just might kill him.

"Austin!" I hear a knock at the door but he was in the shower and I knew the voice that was the voice of Ava. I walked over to the door and opened it still wearing Austin's shirt. "Where's Liz-" Ava stopped talking when she noticed it was me.

"Oh I knocked on your door but well here you are." She said smiling at me. I loved that girl with all my heart. "Here I am." I said letting her in. She was my closer friend besides Sarah which planned on visiting me soon.

Me and Ava were crazy close because we were close in age. I was only 7 when she was born so I was pretty much raised with her. "Austin's shirt?" She said smiling sitting on the bed. I nodded my head sitting next to her.

"Who would have thought you would be dating post malone." She said smiling at me "we aren't dating. But he is a pretty awesome person but I like Austin better." I smiled and she did too. "You aren't dating?" I shook my head no and she just nodded.

"Ok" she said while making quotes with her fingers. "Where's Austin?" She asked and I pointed to the bathroom door where he said he was taking a shower. Right then he opened the door walking out with a towel around his waist.

I covered Ava's eyes as the doors opened just in case. I hadn't even seen him naked all the way just shirtless so I figured he wouldn't come out naked but you never know. "Oh hey Ava." He said walking over to the suit case and grabbing clothes before disappearing behind the bathroom door.

"Man he has even more tattoos that I thought." Ava said laughing and I agreed he has a shit ton of tattoos something I wasn't used too, Kyle hated them. So I never got them. "Where's everyone else?" I asked Ava as she looked up from her phone.

"Waiting on you two. They sent me here to get you both ready so we can start the day as grandma said." I smiled I love my mom so much and so do the kids. "Well come with me and I'll get ready." I said walking over to the door and letting Ava in and following her.

I walked over and took off Austin's shirt before putting on a tank top and shorts looking in the mirror to see if I liked it. "Take a picture with me." Ava said and I sat next to her and posed for the pictures. Once that was done i knocked on Austin's door.

Liked by PostMalone, lizzymarieworld, sarahmellow and 1,098 others
Avamarie12 the best aunt ever 😍💕
PostMalone she is really an amazing aunt
Lizzymarieworld you are the best niece

"Let's go!" I said and he opened the door smiling at both of us. "Okay!" He said bending down to kiss my forehead. "Hope on." He said bending down to let me jump on his back. I feel like piggy backs were becoming our thing.

We all laughed down the hall as we made our way to the door of my moms room and then we knocked on my sisters room "let's go guys!" I said waving to the and I got off Austin's back. "We've been waiting on you." Tricia said and Austin put his hands up "my bad I was taking a shower" and she smiled and looked at me.

"Not with me. You can ask ava." I said pointing to her and Ava nodded "she was with me." I smiled and Austin's cheeks turned red and It was adorable. "Where are we going?" My mom asked Austin's and he smiled "just a fun little trip around Chicago."

With that we all loaded into a black SUV waiting outside. After we all got in me Austin and Ava in the very back, my mom sat up front, and Tricia, RJ, and Addison sat in the middle row.

We pulled up to the front of the pier. It was around 1 now after we all waited for Austin to shower. "Let's get lunch first." He said smiling and grabbing my hand and walking us to the restaurant called bubba Gump shrimp Co. "ah this is my favorite movie." Tricia said as we were being seated.

The pier was very packed, there were a few people but as I looked over to the road we were sitting by, because we decided to sit outside because it was nice outside. When I noticed a group of girls walking towards us. They were looking right at Austin.

"Austin." I said grabbing his leg causing him to look in the direction I was looking, "great." He whispered under his breath. "Post malone." One of the girls yelled. I found it somewhat rude by how loud she was.

Then I noticed Austin's face fall and I could tell it was bothering him that he couldn't just sit here and eat lunch without a million people swarming. We did have a body guard with us so I knew he wasn't worried about his safety it had to be the being recognized.

"I'm sorry guys." Austin said standing up and walking around the gate to see the girls walking our way. I could tell he really felt bad that my family had to deal with it, even though I know they don't mind.

It's still something for me to get used to, I have never had people come up to someone I know the way they do with Austin. That's a part that worries me if we do start dating. I'm not sure if I can get used to all the people.

"Are you okay lizzy?" My sister said looking at me and I just nodded "getting used to it I guess." I picked up my water drinking it. "Is she your girlfriend?" I heard one of the girls say. And waited for Austin's reply.

"No but hopefully soon." I couldn't help but smile, I really expected him to say no and move on from it. "Are you staying in Chicago long?" Asked another "tomorrow I'm filming a music video so two more days here." I knew about this it happened last night before we fell asleep.

Dre had called Austin and told him they needed to get some of the video done here for whatever reason, I'm not sure not really my thing. After a few minutes Austin came back sitting next to me and putting his hand on my leg under the table.

"I'm sorry about that guys." He said and everyone reassured him it was okay and he was fine it's apart of his life. After lunch we all walked down to the Ferris wheel and each groups got on each bucket, I was with Austin and Addison, Ava went with mom and Tricia and Rj are together.

"Can I sit on your lap?" Addison said to Austin which shocked me, she never usually likes people she doesn't know but that day at the. Cookout he really won her over. "Of course." He said picking her up and wrapping his arm around her holding her which melted my heart.

Kyle would never, Addison hated him so seeing this really means a lot to me. As we got off the Ferris wheel we did a few other things like a boat ride tour, we walked for a while and now it's around 6 and I'm getting hungry again, a girls gotta eat.

I was about to ask Austin where we were eating when his phone rang "really? It can't wait? Okay I'll be there soon." I felt my heart sink he had to leave. "I have to go to the video shoot Dre insisted." He said looking at all of us.

"Oh." I said and he could tell I was upset I was having such a good time with him and my family. "You two have a second to yourselves we will be over here" my mom said and everyone followed her.

"I'm so sorry buttercup, I just don't think I can get out of it." He said grabbing my hand and we walked over to the bench sitting down. "It's okay I understand Austin." I said being truthful even though it sucks it's his work.

"Buttercup this day has been amazing and I'll only be gone a few hours, I'll be back at the hotel and I hope you're in my room so I can love on you." I smiled at him "I will be" he kissed my forehead.

"I'm going to give you my card, and you aren't going to argue with me please just take it, and you guys are going to the restaurant I already had reservations at and enjoy a nice dinner, but please bring me some food back. Oh and in your room there's a dress for you. I have to get going can I kiss you?" He asked and I nodded as he put his hands on my face.

After the kiss he pulled away and handed me his card but I handed it back "Ava can you come here." Austin said and he handed her the card and whispered something to her. And he was gone.

I think it's so adorable he still asks me to kiss me before he does it. "What did he say to you?"  I asked Ava and she just shook her head "I can't tell you." Ugh she knows how to get under my skin.

We made our way back to the hotel and I got dressed in the dress he left and I heard I knock on my door when I opened it and I noticed roses on the ground in a vase, and I picked up the card "Buttercup I miss you already I bet you look beautiful- Austin " I smiled picking the vases up.

Liked by PostMalone, Sarahmellow, avamarie12 and 5,098 others
Lizzymarieworld I love my family ❤️💕
Kylelee Where's Austin? 🤣
Avamarie12 I love you guys ❤️
PostMalone fucking stunning 😍😍

Liked by swaelee, justinbieber, harrystyles and 1,097,087 others
PostMalone look at her, isn't she fucking stunning 😍
Comments disabled

We finally ate dinner and Ava handed the waiter Austin's card before I could do anything those two are sneaky together. I grabbed Austin's food to go and we headed back to the hotel.  I said goodnight to everyone and opened my door before walking to Austin's door.

I opened it and his food just fell out of my hand. I heard the box hit the ground and Austin jumped up looking at me and i could tell he was drunk off his ass. "Oh my god." I whispered before he went to walk to me but I slammed my door and fell to my bed.

My heart broke inside me a little when I noticed who he was on the bed with making out, Ashley. I guess I didn't realize he was in control of my heart, I guess I'm a lightweight, easy to fall, easy to break.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

424 58 14
What do you do when you have grown up in violence and now live a life shrouded in darkness? What happens when you are the ringleader and ensure the p...
311K 5.1K 60
What happens when Amelia gets herself wrapped up in the life of Post Malone? Will she put her stubborn attitude aside and let herself fall?
28.6K 899 77
Candace Daniels and her 3 year old son Liam just moved to the suburban town of Cottonwood Heights, desperate to start over in a new place...this plac...