Not Fit

By JadaWasHeree

Two boys never got along till one incident brought then together. More

Introduction
Schedule
A punch during lunch
Ride home
Stop
The note book
Back off
OverSized Clothing
A pole
Apologize
Strip
Morning
Bus ride
After school
The doughnut
Hummus
Hummus part 2
Ahah ha
I'll pick you up at 2
Bathroom Stall
Dead to me?
Come over
Come over 2
Come Over 3
Come Over 4
Come Over 5
Come Over 6
Come over 7
Morning Rush
Morning Rush 2
deleting soon?
Blank Like a WhiteBoard
Its to the left
Spill
Big oak tree
Im sorry
Me too
Not an Update
Think
Think Part 2
After school mischief
Im suprised you saw this
Come over?
Jorge...
The Flash Back
The phone call.
Clarification
Benji...
Maybe Later
Oh.
I like you
The movie
Resistance
Important Reminderv(N.A.U)
Dont look
What happen?
The letter
Lunch
The Trip
The ride
The ride 2
Butterflies
Thank you
The weekend
My outfit
Shirt and Jeans
Boyfriend?
Did i?
Fort Doodoo!
Again?
Stay over?
Whose is this?
Okay
Deleting the story...
I'm tired of him
Have fun
What?
After School
Stop it
Stay
3 inches
Morning
Bus
(Im sorryyyyy)
Weird
WHAT!?
Lets make it official
Stay happy
Not here
Amanda Barret Smith
The party.
The party. Part 2
The Party. Part 3
Im going home
Cuddle?
Do i have permission?
Tickled
Can we talk?
Meet up?
Rocky
Memories
Ask your boyfriend
Bus Ramp
Authors note
Home Alone
Home Alone 2
Home Alone 3
Home Alone 4
{Serious}

Wheels on the bus go round and round

5.3K 123 208
By JadaWasHeree

Jorge POV

I heard the ringing of my alarm.

I rolled over to look at the time. SHIT!

I rolled off the bed making a thud noise as I landed on the floor. I quickly got up and searched through my drawers. Where is it where is it. Aha!

I grabbed the white polo. Now where are my khakis? I searched through more drawers till I found them. I ran into my bathroom and looked in the mirror. I sighed and then started taking off my cloths. I opened the bathroom drawer and grabbed a pair of boxers. I slid them on. I put on my shirt and my khakis.

I looked back at the mirror. Why am I so ugly. I messed around with my hair before grabbing some moose and spraying it into my hair. I started scrunching it till I thought it looked good. I looked back at the clock. Fuck.

I ran downstairs and grabbed my backpack from the garage then ran to my mom. She pointed at the plate. "I made you foo-" I cut her off. "Sorry mom I'm gonna be late. I grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and then a piece of toast. I placed the toast in my mouth and adjusted my back pack sliding the water bottle into the side pocket. I grabbed my keys and ran out the door. I could see the bus down the road. I ran down to the stop that was the oppsisite direction.

There were 3 kids. One looked like a senior but the rest were sophomores. I know this because they were my friends.

I ran up to the stop and heavily breathed trying to catch my breath. "Jorge are you okay?" I nodded "Yeah sorry I'm late Syd. I woke up off time". I watched addy peak over "On the first day of school?" I nodded again. "Yes I'm dumb I know". I looked up to see a boy strolling down the side walk looking at his phone. Is he new?

I heard the sound of the engine from the bus get closer. I turned around as it came to a stop. The doors opened. We all got in a line and walked onto the bus. I watched addy sit down and then Syd quickly sit down beside her. I looked at the empty seat across from them and sat down. I looked at the back and saw the bus was completely full. The new kid that I didn't recognize finally got on the bus. I watched as his eyes searched around. He stopped and looked at me.  I quickly looked down hopping he didn't think I was just staring at him.

I watched him walk down the aisle and stop at me. His voice was deep and calming.

"Mind if I sit here". I didn't know if he was talking to me. He repeated himself "I said do you mind if I sit here." He sounded annoyed. I flinched "Yeah. I mean no like I don't mind if you sit here I meant yeah as in-" I heard the bus driver yell "Sit down". I jumped "I mean yeah sorry". I scooter over and placed my back on my lap. Stupid stupid stupid!

It was silent the whole time. The boy was between me and my friends so I didn't get to talk to them. But they didn't mind. They were laughing and chatting with each other. I didn't want to be awkward so I started small talk. "Hey so-"

"Don't talk to me".

I watched him place in his AirPods. I softly whined at the rudeness he gave me. I frowned and looked outside the window.

This is gonna be fun.

Follow me for updates and more :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 500 21
β€žBenjamin Krol, yep, that's me, and you're hopefully about to read the story how the boy who completely messed with my head and I ended up." ________...
103K 3.7K 30
(Finished) When trouble some boy, benji Krol, enrolled into a summer camp, he stumbles upon new friends, new relationships, fun activities, and love ...
200K 1.5K 128
The Boys One Shot :D