Andante, Andante.

By anderssonlyngstad

Benny Andersson and Frida Lyngstad have lived together for nine years, each with two children from their firs... More

Paradise.
He Is Your Brother.
Drunk In Love.
Strangers.
I've been waiting for you
Slipping Through My Fingers.
Best Friends.
I do, I do, I do, I do, I do.
You and I.
Who broke the toilet?
The Grinch '78
Happy New York.
My Mama Said.
Voulez-Vous.
Maybe Baby.
Money, Money, Money.
Andante, Andante.
My Love, My Life.
He Is My Everything.
Super Trouper.
Welcome To The World.
My little friend.
Love Isn't Easy.
Celebrating Love.
Come To Me (I Am Woman).
Kisses Of Fire.
Knowing me, Knowing you.
Threnody.
Comfort me.
Tell Me It's Over.
Three for the price of one.
When All Is Said And Done.
Here We'll Stay.
I Am Just A Girl.
Say My Name.
Big Sister.
A Mother's Love.
My Family.
Mamma Mia! Here we go again.
That's How I Feel.
Anniversary Love.
As Long As You Love Me.
November 15th.
First Steps.
Christmas Gifts.
One Little Lie.
All She Wants.
Does Your Mother Know?
The Day Before You Came.
Happy Mother(fuckers)'s Day.
Sentimental Me.
Island of Love.
Tropical Loveland.
First Love.
You Owe Me One.
Love Me Harder.
Note.

La Playa.

737 27 30
By anderssonlyngstad

Peter had finally come down to breakfast with his family, everyone congratulated him with kisses and hugs. Benny especially went to give a big hug to his son.

When they finished breakfast Frida looked for the first cake of the day, it was an iced cake of chocolate, vanilla and cheesecake flavor, the children looked at it carefully and with much desire.

They began to sing "Happy Birthday" while everyone applauded, Frida put the iced cake in front of him while everyone celebrated his life, he looked at Frida, smiled and she put her hand on his face returning the smile.

When they finished singing, everyone applauded and Peter made a wish by blowing the candles, Heléne, Hans and Lotta all embraced him at the same time and gave him their presents, then Benny helped the triplets for each one to give him a kiss, Göran didn't need a presentation so he came over alone and sat on his legs digging into each gift bag around him, and when Ludvig also approached to give his brother a hug as always Göran didn't take it very well.

Linda interrupted the fight that was about to start between Göran and Ludvig and went quick with Christian to give two bags of gift to Peter, he thanked them and began to open it. They spent part of the morning in that, they gave him perfumes, watch, clothes, Björn gave him a new guitar and he was very happy with that.

After a while, everyone put on their swimwear and went to the pool area, Hans put on disco music and started drinking beer while they talked and danced, Frida, although she wasn't drinking beer, decided to opt for fruit punch with alcohol, she was sitting on the lawn with the girls and Ludvig while they were playing, Fer leaned on her and hugged her waist that was uncovered because she was wearing a bikini.

Frida stroked her wavy hair that was starting to grow longer, she smiled at her mom shining all around her and got up to kiss her. Ash and Pau saw that her mother was caressing her sister and they also got up quickly to hug her. Frida felt as if a pack of puppies had been thrown at her. She kissed each one and tried to help them so that they wouldn't fall, they just turned their first year and they were not stable when walking.

Paula had more ability to speak, said more clear words and was the first to say dad of the three. Fernanda, however, was more agile to walk, she could even do it perfectly unlike her sisters who couldn't walk for a long time. Ashley was bold, curious about everything happening around her and more independent just as Paula and Göran. Ludvig and Fer preferred more than their parents would watch over them.

Cocolo decided to prepare them lunch so they didn't have to bother about it, it was quite hot as usual and the sun was at its best, the middle of the day had already arrived and it was the strongest moment.

Right in front of the sea they had the small private golf course of the house, Björn, Benny, Hans and Peter played while Göran and Christian ran from one side to the other behind the balls. Meanwhile, the girls were in the pool playing Volleyball and Agnetha and Frida sunbathing, they wanted to tan as much as they could for when they had to return to the Scandinavian country.

Benny when got tired of playing and saw that his beautiful wife was face down in the chaise lounge sunbathing with the sexy bikini decided that it was better idea to go with her, sat next to her and then lay down hugging her and putting his hand in her butt. The girls who were inside the pool looked at him and as they knew him they knew what his true intention was.

Heléne: Dad, could you leave it for when nobody sees you?

Frida got up a little and took his hand off her butt and then turned around giving her face.

Frida: what are you about to do babe?

Benny: something that only your husband can do ...

Frida: then don't do it.

Benny leaned over and kissed her, looked up and saw that Göran was on the other side in the Golf area, enough to not interrupt them, Frida went up a little more lying on Benny's thighs and he hugged her by the waist while they continued kissing until they heard a "HIII" very loud in their ears rumbling completely, they separated and turned their eyes knowing that it was their little grumpy.

Göran: what do you do?

Benny: life hates me ... (he said convinced of it)

Göran: what do you do? (said the boy with a fake smile on his face).

Benny: I'm kissing your mom, can't you see?

Göran: I can't see it!

Benny: can you leave me?

Göran: why do you kiss my mom?

Benny: because she is my wife and I can do it.

Göran: Can I, too? (He said with bright eyes).

Benny: no, you can't.

Göran: Of course, if you can, I can too!

Göran raised his arms for his mother to carry him, she sat him  in her lap and kissed his cheeks arranging his hairstyle. Göran went on like nothing had happened ignoring his dad and only paying attention to what his siblings were doing, then he looked at Agnetha who was with Juju reclining next to her, only that made him get off his mom's legs quickly and go with his aunt, Juju was staring at him and he did the same, then took her feet and began to join them with his hands. Then she started playing with his hair putting it in every direction.

Göran: look mom, Juju plays with my hair.

Göran laughed innocently and uncontrollably just like Juju, taking advantage of Göran turned to entertain with Juju, Benny took the opportunity to continue kissing Frida and this time everything began to warm up more, Benny began to lower his hand to Frida's, the girls kept looking disgusted.

Lotta: do you want to see how I ruin the moment?

Caroline: but they look cute (laugh).

Heléne: clearly because they aren't your parents (she joked).

Lotta: look! (started calling Göran) Göran, look what dad is doing.

Göran turned to see but ignored them and continued playing with Juju, everyone was surprised that he ignored the act and began to laugh, Benny separated from Frida and sat next to her.

Benny: your plan didn't work, Lotta!

Lotta: I'll be as grumpy as my brother.

Benny: no, please! He pays for two.

Later they ate, rested, even the children took a nap and returned to the beach. Frida went with Ash, Benny had Ludvig and Fer, Pau was with Heléne and Göran with Hans, they tried not to get too far into the water, just enough so that they could get wet since the children moved a lot.

They were playing with the water that was warm and nice, they were splashing it while making unpleasant expressions for how salty it was. When they got tired of playing with the water they returned to the sand, the sun was already starting to go down, Christian, Göran and Ludvig were making sandcastles while the triplets were with Benny and Frida on a towel playing and the others got jet skis and Cocolo were guiding them.

Pau was in the arms of her father hugging him and Ash with her mother while Fer tried to stand and dance, Frida looked at her proudly, she had it in her blood. Benny held out her hand for her to hug him, she came up to him and kissed his cheeks and he kissed her little head too. Ash, who was still with her mom, got up and stood next to her dad throwing Fer away, she wrapped herself around Benny's neck and kissed him.

Frida: apparently we have another grumpy in the family.

Benny: but it's not as intense as Göran.

The three girls were on top of Benny playing with him, mostly snooping with his beard, Frida tried to hug him but couldn't find the space to do it.

Frida: hey, share him, this man is also mine. (laughs)

Benny: I feel important.

Frida: that boastful !!!

Benny bent over a bit to be able to kiss Frida, then looked at his girls who even though they were so little they knew a lot. He didn't imagine that his family would be this big but it was the best thing that had happened to him.

He lost himself in his thoughts not noticing that the older guys already returned from their jet ski ride, just when the sunset was at its best.

Peter had a great idea and went to look for his new guitar to premiere, everybody sat on the sand in a circle, the sky was orange while the sun was hiding on the horizon giving an orange color to the clouds and creating a purple sky opposite side. Pet took the guitar until it was finely tuned to play it.

Peter: I hope not to disappoint Björn.

Benny: You are my son, of course you won't disappoint him.

Björn: according to Benny, you are his son and you will do it excellent but I trust you.

Peter began to play the beginning of Our Last Summer and Frida didn't hesitate in her voice followed by Agnetha.

They spent all the time singing until the sun completely disappeared, they decided to return to the house because they promised them to go out at night to the disco. While Frida was trying to sleep the last child was 8p.m., Ludvig was with her in bed drinking milk while Benny was bathing. Ludvig fell asleep while rolling her hair on his finger, Frida also fell asleep without realizing it.

When Benny left the bathroom he realized that she was already sleeping, he thought about waking her up but knew that she must be tired but even though he had to go with Peter to finish celebrating, he looked for some comfortable clothes to spend the night, he chose a light blue shirt and khaki trousers by the knees with his brown shoes.

He went to the bathroom and tried to comb his hair until it was perfect and he put on perfume. When he was ready, he took a blanket and put it on Frida and Ludvig and kissed each of them good night but she started waking up at that moment.

Frida: are you leaving?

Benny: Yeah, but if you want to stay, you're tired.

Frida: no, wait for me!

Frida got up from the bed carefully trying not to wake up Ludvig and settled his head on the pillow, Benny helped her off the bed and she hugged him for a few seconds and then kissed his cheek.

Frida: can you take Ludvig to his crib while I get ready?

Benny: with one condition.

Frida: what?

Benny: give me the longest kiss you've ever given me!

Frida: I'm going to give you a kiss but not so long because later we can't leave (laughs).

She kissed Benny and went to the bathroom to get ready and Benny went to leave Ludvig to the room, made sure that all the children were well and sleeping and went down with the others to wait for Frida and be able to leave.

Lotta: where is mom? (She said desperately, it was the first time she officially would go to a club with her parents).

Benny: she had fallen asleep but she is already getting ready.

After a while while they waited, Agnetha and Frida went down together, both coincidentally had similar dresses, Frida's was white with pink and yellow flowers, low cut and sleeveless, also opted for black thin shoes and the Curly hair, Agnetha on her part also had a dress with the same characteristics as Frida but white and smooth.

Benny took her by the waist and kissed her neck smelling her perfume, he loves doing it. Since everyone was ready they went to the cars that would take them to the disc, Cocolo took them to one that was near the beach but further away from the house where they were staying.

On the site there were already many people, it was divided into two parts, there was one that was roofed and the other that had the tables outside, they chose outside to enjoy the view of the sea, the moon and the night.

They chose a round table where everyone could fit perfectly, Benny sat next to Frida and immediately asked Cocolo to recommend drinks. At the moment that Benny and Frida saw "Sexo en la Playa" they didn't hesitate to ask for that as when they were in Barbados, but now they had to be more responsible and careful because they were with the children, and that night they had a baby and this time they were not conditions of that.

Benny: guys, eat well if you want to drink alcohol so it won't be a bad experience.

Hans: how many bad experiences have you had?

Benny: I can't tell you anymore!

Frida: None, Benny and I always behave ourselves every time we go out.

Agnetha almost chocked in the glass of whiskey with coca cola she had asked for, she laughed a lot at what Frida had said, everyone knew that the least they did was behave and less if they drank.

Frida: Agnetha, I hope you can't open your mouth.

Heléne: let's see aunt, Anna, tell us what are the two of them doing in these clubs?

Benny: once we broke a toilet

Frida nudged Benny in the belly to keep him from talking, she knew that the children were very intense and they were going to start asking and were going to joke with them and they were going to want to copy.

Heléne: Frida, can I take your "Sexo en la Playa"?

Frida opened her eyes in embarrassment and didn't know what to answer but Benny's response was so quick that he didn't leave a space for anything or anyone.

Benny: no, ask for something else.

Heléne: why?

Benny: because I don't want you to take that.

Lotta: can I ?

Benny: Of course not. You neither.

Heléne: I want 4 Jello Shots for me alone.

Benny: by God, who did you inherit being so alcoholic?

Frida: Daddy's girl. (laughs)

Lotta asked for "Blue Breeze", Hans and his girlfriend asked for vodka and Ron and Peter and his girlfriend asked for wine and Amaretto. Frida looked around and felt a little strange, it wasn't common for them to go out with their children, recently they were little and now they had grown enough to go out with them, although Heléne and Lotta were not yet of age. They managed them so they could be with them, and she preferred that they go out with them and learn what the world of parties was like before they had to experience everything from the beginning.

The DJ was playing reggaeton, the boys had got up to dance while Agnetha, Björn, Benny and Frida were sitting at the table talking, eating and drinking. Heléne and Lotta were dancing alone but a couple of minutes later two guys approached them, apparently they were also foreigners and they were on vacation.

Peter and Hans went off the dance with their girlfriends and put their eyes on their sisters and these boys, Benny also stopped looking at Björn as they talked and planted his eyes on them, Frida noticed and smiled, laid her head on his shoulder taking his hands and began to kiss him in order to get their attention and although at first it cost him in the end it turned out.

Frida: your eyes are going to come out.

Benny: no, why?

Frida: don't stop looking at the girls.

Benny: it's nothing, I just have to do with who they dance with.

Frida: let them be!

Benny: as you say, mami!

Frida: mami? (She looked at him and kissed him).

Benny: I heard it out there (he laughed interrupting the kiss).

Frida: Sorry papi but I have the need to dance.

Frida got up from the table just as she heard a salsa sound, she couldn't help it and although she almost didn't know how to do it more than a few basic steps she had practiced before, Cocolo set out to help her practice her movements. For an entire hour Frida kept dancing and rehearsing her steps, Agnetha also joined them and they were having a great time.

They had taken Mamajuana and they were also taking of that, the atmosphere began to warm up and to get intense, everyone was dancing and drinking although Björn and Benny remained sitting all the time drinking and laughing. As their husbands didn't want to get up to dance and the others already had couples they joined in the dance. They had forgotten that they were with the children and they had to be "responsible", the glasses were already beginning to dominate them.

They found a transvestite who started doing a show and dancing reggaeton, Frida was amazed by the way she danced, it was simply goal, she moved her hips, waist and butt to an incredible rhythm. Took the hand of Frida and Agnetha so that they also joined the dance, Agnetha took a shot of Gray Goose that was on the table and felt how hot everything ran down the esfogo to her stomach until she was completely able to go to dance with them

The transvestite began to move her head shaking her wig and everyone began to applaud, everything she did Agnetha and Frida also had to do it, they thought twice but they even tried to where the laughter left them, as long as they shook their heads Anna almost fell but the transvestite could hold her in time. They danced until they couldn't learn more and more to dance reggaeton although they already knew how to move their butts and they had done very well. Björn and Benny didn't stop watching them for a single second, both were hypnotized the way their wives stole the show, the children were also surprised and in the meantime they joined in dancing with them, all of them present were also dancing .

The beach, the sea, the summer heat, the dance and euphoric bodies was what dominated that spectacular night of August, Björn and Benny finally got up from the table and went with their women, this time because they were going to sing Again "Happy Birthday to Peter", Cocolo came in with a big cake with many candles and the DJ took the microphone to tell everyone to start singing while he was approaching with the cake.

Benny stood next to his son and everyone came and stood around, when they finished singing, he closed his eyes and asked for a new wish just like in the morning, Benny hugged him tight and gave him a kiss, although he was already his size was always going to be his son and he was going to be proud of him, Heléne took advantage of the moment and embraced them both, Frida went to hug her stepson wishing him the best.

They returned home around 5 am, Benny went out to the terrace and then continued to the beach, Frida when she saw that he didn't accompany her to the room followed him and hugged him from behind, he felt that warm hug and turned a little until he was able to embrace her as well and then when they were face to face they kissed while the sea breeze of dawn enveloped them in their enchantment.

They sat on the sand, Frida leaned on him as they watched as the moon disappeared to give life to a new day, he began to caress the hair of his wife and she closed her eyes to be able to feel his caresses and then opened them to to be able to stare at him. Their hearts beat at the same pace, there was no shadow that could clothe them because their love was bigger and stronger.

Benny: I love you, thank you for giving me this beautiful family.

She smiled and kissed his hand, he also leaned on the sand and she got on his chest managing to embrace him. They couldn't live without each other, they needed to feel close despite everything that could happen, despite having clashes and differences, they needed each other because between them they found love and home, they had become indestructible together and it doesn't matter everything what they had happened because they were right where they wanted to be.

Their souls brightened when they were together, their love was as long as time, as deep as time and as true as the blue of the sky. Frida felt that her only safe place was to be with Benny, he had helped her to restructure her whole life for the better and she had helped him to find the balance, peace and stability that he so badly needed.

The vibes of the beach had them wrapped in a moment of gratitude, love and hope, they were cuddled with each other while the sun was making its entrance, as well as the day changed, also their lives changed constantly and that is why they wanted to take advantage of each time when they could be together, although they loved their giant family, they also enjoyed being at that moment BennyFrid, the sea, the sand and the sky.

The End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.6K 727 35
This is the story of Agnetha and Bjorn, Benny and Anni-Frid as lovers after being spouses. It is based on how they return to the recording studio and...
33K 1.1K 57
Benny Andersson's life changed completely after an unexpected event. Now everything seems to go against him, until he finds her lovely neighbor; Anni...
1.2K 31 5
After ABBA fans from around the world were blessed with not only one but two ABBA reunions, Benny, Bjorn, Frida, and Agnetha return to the recording...