Andante, Andante.

By anderssonlyngstad

Benny Andersson and Frida Lyngstad have lived together for nine years, each with two children from their firs... More

Paradise.
He Is Your Brother.
Drunk In Love.
Strangers.
I've been waiting for you
Slipping Through My Fingers.
Best Friends.
I do, I do, I do, I do, I do.
You and I.
Who broke the toilet?
The Grinch '78
Happy New York.
My Mama Said.
Voulez-Vous.
Maybe Baby.
Money, Money, Money.
Andante, Andante.
My Love, My Life.
He Is My Everything.
Super Trouper.
Welcome To The World.
My little friend.
Love Isn't Easy.
Celebrating Love.
Come To Me (I Am Woman).
Kisses Of Fire.
Knowing me, Knowing you.
Threnody.
Comfort me.
Tell Me It's Over.
Three for the price of one.
When All Is Said And Done.
Here We'll Stay.
I Am Just A Girl.
Say My Name.
Big Sister.
A Mother's Love.
My Family.
Mamma Mia! Here we go again.
That's How I Feel.
Anniversary Love.
As Long As You Love Me.
November 15th.
First Steps.
Christmas Gifts.
One Little Lie.
All She Wants.
Does Your Mother Know?
The Day Before You Came.
Happy Mother(fuckers)'s Day.
Sentimental Me.
Island of Love.
Tropical Loveland.
First Love.
You Owe Me One.
La Playa.
Note.

Love Me Harder.

902 28 34
By anderssonlyngstad

At 1 p.m. the children were sleeping while they were all in the living room playing board games and drinking beer, it started to rain harder and the atmosphere began to cool down making everyone in stockings and comfortable clothes, Björn just then entered the house leaving the umbrella aside in the entrance, he had gone looking for Benny but couldn't find him. Frida looked to see if he arrived with Benny but was disappointed to see that he arrived alone.

Frida: where's Benny?

Björn: I don't know, I didn't see him, I think he is away from the beach but I had to go back because it started to rain harder.

Frida took a drink of her tea and didn't say anything else, looked down and tried not to cry, she knew that she shouldn't have talked Benny like that in spite of everything, she looked at the window that looked out to sea and saw that the waves were getting higher and more dangerous, everything was gray including the sea and cain some lightning and then thunder.

Frida didn't know what to do, she was worried about him, they had never been there and she was afraid that something would happen to him with that weather, she started to look outwards hoping to see him but nothing.

Hans and the others knew that she was distressed and that's why they wanted to help.

Hans: mom, do you want to come play parchis with us?

Frida didn't even answer, was so focused looking out that she didn't hear when Hans spoke to her but he spoke again and still nothing, Lotta got up from the floor and went to her mother to see what happened, hugged her from behind looking also sea.

Lotta: mom, what happened between you and Benny?

Frida: —returned again from her thoughts,— is nothing, just an argument like any other.

She tried to fake a smile, part she wasn't going to tell her the real reason to the fight.

Every hour that passed was more worried, everyone talked less Frida, she remained silent all the time, everyone noticed her desperation and her nostalgia and they began to worry the same.

Göran, Ludvig and Fer had already woken up but the others were still asleep. Göran gave Frida a chance and she carried Ludvig, he was playing with her hair and she tried to smile, kissed the cheeks of her youngest baby and while she kept looking out she realized that Benny was just getting in soaked, she felt a great relief inside, took a breath and moved away from the window, when he opened the door caught everyone's eyes, even Frida's, who showed him her displeasure but still didn't speak to him.

Göran when saw him smiled and ran to his daddy's arms shouting "pappaaa" he picked him up and kissed his forehead, all despite felt great relief that he returned, Frida was also happy but showed her indifference.

Frida: Göran, leave daddy alone, he is wet.

Göran looked at his disenchanted mother and Benny put him on the floor, Heléne called Göran to sit next to her and he went running. Frida left Ludvig on the floor next to Christian and Fer so he could play and went to the kitchen to drink water and thus manage to break the knot in her throat and avoid crying.

Meanwhile in the room, Agnetha who had also been worried began to question Benny.

Agnetha: hey, where were you?

Benny: I went for a walk but it started to rain a lot and I couldn't go back until now.

Agnetha: we were all worried.

Benny: I don't think everyone was worried.

Björn: if you say it for Frida I want you to know that she was, she even sent me to look for you but I didn't find you and then she didn't take a second off the window until you arrived.

Agnetha: stop fighting now please, but now go to change your clothes or you'll get a cold.

Benny put his hand on Agnetha's shoulder and climbed the stairs to the bedroom, Frida left the kitchen at that moment and took advantage that everyone was in together and that the children were calm to climb behind Benny to the room, didn't know that she would say or what would do, but whatever it was needed to face it.

He entered the bedroom and just behind him she entered, closed the door while he took off his wet t-shirt and pants, she still had an angry face and frowned just as he looked at her.

Frida: where were you?

Benny: I went for a walk.

Frida: a walk that lasted 5 hours.

Benny: good but since when do you care about me?

Frida: It's not that I care but I remind you that we have children.

Benny: Fine, but I'm already here.

Frida: good!

Benny: do you need something more?

Frida was silent for a few minutes but he kept looking for some dry clothes to put on while he was wrapped in the towel.

Frida: no, I suppose not.

Frida rolled her eyes, she couldn't continue with this, the truth is that her heart was in her mouth when the hours passed and he didn't arrive, she went and hugged him very strong, he also hugged her and could feel her warmth, she started to cry because couldn't help it anymore, then both looked each other in the eyes and kissed.

Frida: forgive me.

Benny: forgive me, I've been very immature and selfish.

Frida: don't do that, don't disappear without saying anything, here you don't know anyone and it's raining a lot, I was very scared especially by the rain.

Benny: it's okay love, sorry I didn't think about things, I just went out and then I couldn't go back until now.

Frida: Benny, listen to me, what was it that really bothered you last night?

They both sat on the bed and Benny took both her hands.

Benny: is that I am very afraid that our life is trapped in this, I want to be able to go out with you without the haste or worry that the children await us at home crying, I want to be able to make love to you without interruptions, to be able to kiss you without having a grumpy child that is yelling at me —laughed,— I have nothing against Göran, I love him more than my life and you know how much I wanted him even before I knew he was in your belly but sometimes I feel attacked and I don't know how to handle it.

Frida put her hands on his face and stroked his beard kissing him.

Frida: I'm afraid sometimes too, but we must leave it behind because now we have a new life that we must learn to carry, it isn't easy but we must do it. Last night was wonderful while we were together and I know that you would have liked it to end differently but I just can't leave Göran crying, I am his mom. And I don't like you to say that he is manipulative, I know he is usually very intense and grumpy but he is so little that I don't know why you get upset about that.

Benny: I know, it's not that it bothers me but sometimes I don't know how to handle it, I don't want to completely lose what you and I had.

Frida: I know but I don't want to make the same mistakes with Lotta and Hans, I want to be able to be there for my children when they don't have a good night, I want to be able to carry them and leave them in my chest until they fall asleep, I never want to have the feeling that I am a failure and that I am not worth anything to them, I want them to feel good about me.

Benny: you are the best mom in the world, not only for our children but also for Hans and Lotta, I don't want you to feel that way, you know that you take all the prize.

Frida: but I don't want you to feel that our relationship can change because of that, we are a team and we are together in this and in everything.

Benny: I love you!

Frida looked at him and smiled, got up from the bed and went straight to the door to lock it while Benny stared at her, then she came back to her side and sat on top of him, they both looked at each other and smiled, he put his hands on her butt and in less than expected his penis was already erect and it came out of the towel.

Benny: what's going on here?

Frida: better ask what's going to happen, remember where we stayed last night?

Benny: I don't know, remind me...

Frida: —kissed him,— I fancy.

Benny leaned back on the bed ready for her to do with him what she wanted, she began to kiss his neck slowly without leaving any space of him while enjoying it, then continued kissing his chest caressing his hairs to reach down.

She took off her clothes and he settled better in the bed, then she got down and he took control began to caress her breasts gently kissing her navel, her breathing began to increase almost having difficulty breathing and began to moan, felt the greatest pleasure when Benny reached her crotch, felt a great pressure on her belly followed by a sigh, at that moment he realized that she was wetter.

They made love until they couldn't more, both were happy, satisfied and speaking the same language again, they stayed a while in bed while they hugged smiling and relieved. He kissed her forehead and she stroked his chest.

Benny: I had told you that I love making love to you while it's raining?

Frida: only when it rains?

Benny: always but especially when it rains (laughs).

Frida: Well, I think it's fantastic. But it's time to go down before they go up to interrupt.

Benny: nooo, we need a honeymoon, you and me.

Frida: you can take me wherever you want.

Both got up from the bed and dressed again, then went down to the living room where the others followed. It was raining quite a lot, even though Göran saw his mom and dad go down he decided to do nothing but keep playing.

They sat on the sofa holding hands, Agnetha and Björn looked at them and smiled, they already imagined what really happened.

Agnetha: everything's nice?

Frida: everything's nice —smiled—.

Benny: hey Göran!

Göran looked and Benny kissed Frida, she smiled and got away a bit interrupting the kiss just then he started screaming and ran to his mom's leg.

Heléne: Benny, don't be so bad with your son.

Benny: I'm the best dad.

Lotta: the best to mortify poor Göran.

Benny took Göran and sat him on his lap, put his hand so he would give him 5 and he did so, then hugged him tight, Göran began to kiss his dad.

Benny: do you love dad?

Göran nodded as he had his hands on his dad's beard and was staring at him.

Benny: up to where?

Göran: up to heaven.

Benny: dad loves you more.

Benny gave his son a kiss and they both hugged each other, Frida smiled and leaned a little to kiss them both. Hans who just came out of the kitchen saw that they were hugging and shouted "family hug" and went to hug them to the three.

They took advantage that they weren't to go out and decided to watch a movie, they made popcorn and juice. The triplets were on the sofa with Benny and Frida while they were wrapped in a blanket, Ludvig and Göran were lying on the floor with Heléne and Lotta as well as Christian. Juju and Linda were hugging their parents while the others were also on the floor.

The triplets weren't even watching the movie, Fer was playing with her mom's necklace, while Pau and Ash were playing with their dad's hair and finger respectively.

The next day, it was sunny by luck, it was Peter's birthday. Frida had slept in Benny's chest all night, she started to wake up as the sun was penetrating the bedroom, when she felt the warmth of Benny's body next to hers she smiled slightly even without opening her eyes, she felt fresh and relieved.

She settled a little more to hug him and fit better in his body, put her face on his neck giving him slight kisses. He began to smile as he felt her kisses and opened one of his eyes to see her, put his hands around her waist and kissed her head taking a big breath while smelling her hair, delicious smell of coconut with vanilla.

Frida went up a little more stroking his hair as they got lost in her fingers and put together their lips kissing him softly, first she started at the corner of his mouth and then slowly introduced them completely while Benny stroked her back and then the kisses were more intense, both mouths were sealed with each other, she let out a slight moan that was hidden behind the sound of the kiss.

Benny was wrapped in her sweet exotic tropical smell, he wanted to eat her in a thousand ways but didn't know where to start, Frida on his eyes was the creation of God made woman, when their lips parted they both smiled as they stared at each other with eyes full of love, he caressed her cheeks delicately and she closed her eyes again, snuggling into his arms while he kept caressing her back, that gave Frida a huge pleasure making her relax, she felt she was in paradise, in fact she was.

Frida: "tus caricias, avidez".

Benny: "suavemente, como brisa, dame amor".

Frida: "Andante, Andante, despacio en tu querer".

Both smiled and continued giving each other caresses and kisses the rest of the hour, they didn't find a better way to wake up and start the morning, those moments of the day when they could be the two was priceless and it was just what they wanted to keep forever although the life will change them in a thousand ways.

After a while of love Frida sat on the bed, took a hair gum that was on the night table to make a ponytail on her hair while Benny looked at her admiring every detail, then got up on the bed and hugged her from behind kissing her neck, she closed her eyes feeling the deepest kiss.

Frida: are we going into Peter's room and sang "Happy Birthday"?

Benny: I don't think it's a good idea, I mean, we don't want to find him in any situation with Emma.

Frida: you're right, I had forgotten —giggled,— I'm used of surprising them on their birthdays but I see that we have changed a lot.

Benny: so much so that they even go to parties with us.

Frida: this is the highlight of the situation.

She got up to finish opening the curtains of the window and to see the sunny day finally, the previous day had been as gray and rainy as the feelings, also opened the picture window letting in the sea breeze, took a deep breath to absorb all the iodine taking a step ahead to better appreciate the morning.

Benny also got up and went behind her contemplating paradise, the sun despite being very early was already intensifying, the blue sky clear and the sea blue navy becoming white when the foam of the waves reached the sand.

Frida: can we live here?

Benny: we can live wherever you want.

Frida: I want to live in your heart.

Benny: in my heart you have been living for 13 years —he kissed her head—.

Frida: how romantic —she smiled,— I feel to ruin it with a topic... I heard screams outside, I think the little monsters have already awakened.

Benny: let them scream all they want —joined—.

Frida: impossible! Come on, whoever arrives last has to change the five diapers.

Frida said as she left the room but Benny was still on the balcony, she gave him a malicious smile because she had already won anyway and he ran after her. When they entered the room of the triplets and they were there with Juju playing in the crib, Agnetha was also in the room organizing some clothes for the girl, both greeted her and went to hug the girls.

Agnetha: what a difference you woke up yesterday to how you woke up today. You can see that the sun is shining again (she said mischievously).

Frida: I woke up so ugly yesterday that you had noticed it?

Agnetha: I only know that you missed a penis.

Benny and Frida began to laugh with Agnetha's comment.

Frida: I hope none of the girls heard you.

Agnetha: they are in their world.

Benny put Fer in the diaper changer and Frida a Pau while they were both changing it, Frida looked at Fer and saw that her diaper had a gift for Benny, couldn't help not laughing luckily Pau had done nothing but peed.

Benny: It's not fair that I have to do the dirty part.

Frida: you always like to do dirty things, that's why it's your turn.

Agnetha: guys, baby Agnetha is right here behind you.

Benny: Baby Agnetha wants to change your niece Fer's diaper?

Agnetha: I would do it with pleasure but her dad should do it.

They finished changing the diapers to the girls and then the children, went down to prepare breakfast and prepared the cake for when Peter decided to wake up, Lotta, Heléne and Caroline also helped prepare the table while Hans helped Frida and Agnetha with the Breakfast, Björn and Benny looked after the children. A beautiful day of celebration, sun, beach and party awaited them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 172 10
They broke up. They're hurt. They're two distant islands in a sea of emotions. What worse could happen to bring them together again? * * It's juct f...
21.5K 758 36
Frida, a young ambitious woman loves performing on stage. One day during a gig, there's that guy with the angeleyes watching her and suddenly Frida's...
872 68 7
a heartwarming story about the Andersson-Lyngstad family and their little superstar