Andante, Andante.

De anderssonlyngstad

Benny Andersson and Frida Lyngstad have lived together for nine years, each with two children from their firs... Mais

Paradise.
He Is Your Brother.
Drunk In Love.
Strangers.
I've been waiting for you
Slipping Through My Fingers.
Best Friends.
I do, I do, I do, I do, I do.
You and I.
Who broke the toilet?
The Grinch '78
Happy New York.
My Mama Said.
Voulez-Vous.
Maybe Baby.
Money, Money, Money.
Andante, Andante.
My Love, My Life.
He Is My Everything.
Super Trouper.
Welcome To The World.
My little friend.
Love Isn't Easy.
Celebrating Love.
Come To Me (I Am Woman).
Kisses Of Fire.
Knowing me, Knowing you.
Threnody.
Comfort me.
Tell Me It's Over.
Three for the price of one.
When All Is Said And Done.
Here We'll Stay.
I Am Just A Girl.
Say My Name.
Big Sister.
A Mother's Love.
My Family.
Mamma Mia! Here we go again.
That's How I Feel.
Anniversary Love.
As Long As You Love Me.
November 15th.
First Steps.
Christmas Gifts.
One Little Lie.
All She Wants.
Does Your Mother Know?
The Day Before You Came.
Happy Mother(fuckers)'s Day.
Sentimental Me.
Island of Love.
Tropical Loveland.
First Love.
Love Me Harder.
La Playa.
Note.

You Owe Me One.

619 27 20
De anderssonlyngstad

next night.

Frida and Benny kissed the children good night and left them sleeping, then they went down the stairs, the others were on the terrace playing, eating and drinking, they also said goodbye and left.

Frida chose a turquoise short dress, V-cut and gladiator shoes, Benny wore white tight pants, a yellow short-sleeved shirt and brown shoes. They decided that the two of them would go out that night alone.

They walked about a kilometer along the shore of the beach holding hands and under the light of the moon, it was quite hot and felt completely like a summer night. Benny had a beautiful surprise for Frida and that is why when they were arriving at the place he covered her eyes with a bandage.

She was curious and excited to know what it was about as Benny guided her to the place, helped her up a few steps and then when were upstairs he discovered her eyes. They were right on a bridge in the dock, all the way that was made of wood was illuminated by small candles, Frida smiled and looked at Benny, he took her a little closer to him and they kissed passionately.

They started to walk all over the bridge until they reached the end, there was a small gazebo also made of wood, Cocolo was there waiting for them, Benny had done everything with his help. There was a table with two chairs and dinner for two, two bottles of wine and one of mamajuana, a jar of flowers adorning the table with two candles. Benny opened the chair so she could sit down, then closed it and then went to the other side to sit down as well.

Cocolo greeted them, filled their glasses with wine and uncovered their food, wished they enjoyed it and said goodbye to them. Benny took Frida's hand and kissed it.

Frida: when did you organize all this?

Benny: today, do you like it?

Frida: You know I love being wherever you are and this place is too romantic.

Benny: enjoy your dinner Mrs. Andersson.

Frida: same as you, Mr. Andersson.

First they took a sip of wine and then began to eat, they had shrimp with garlic, octopus with tostones and salad of lettuce, spinach, asparagus, basil with chickpea. Frida didn't hesitate to eat, it was all delicious and Benny was more focused on not taking his eyes off her and drinking wine.

Frida: are you enjoying the holidays?

Benny: too much! I don't know why we had not come to this place before.

Frida: is that in fact all the places we've been are spectacular, the Caribbean is phenomenal.

Benny: I also love it because you wear these bikinis that look beautiful and make me melt.

Frida: —giggled,— at least my husband still enjoys my silhouette.

Benny: and others but you are only mine.

Frida: I was already worried that the girlfriends of Hans and Peter were going to compete with me.

Benny: talking about those two, I hope they will not get their girlfriends pregnant soon (laughs).

Frida: no, what a horror! You imagine, our grandchildren and children almost of the same age.

Benny: epic, I hope those two know how to put a condom.

Frida: in any case you have to teach them (laughs) by the way, Peter's birthday is in two days, what will we do?

Benny: I don't know, we're supposed to go to the club with him, that's what he wants.

Frida: here they let them in?

Benny: Yes, it's the same from 18 years old.

Frida: Well, then I guess that's the plan.

They were silent for a few minutes while they finished eating and then continued to drink more wine, although Benny opted for mamajuana, after dinner it fell spectacularly. They went to a swing that had a sitting bench type, it was white and it was fastened to the roof of the gazebo, from there they could rock, see the sea and the moon reflected in the water.

Frida had her glass of wine in her hand and Benny his cup of mamajuana, he hugged her around the waist and came closer to her, she laid her head on his shoulder and he kissed her forehead and then she tilted her head a little more so that their lips met, their kisses tasted mixed alcohol and their tongues also made an appearance.

They smiled at each pause they took to take a breath, Benny had his shirt unbuttoned on top and Frida took that to get her hand in there and began to caress his hairs and then his breasts, he moaned softly interrupting the kiss and then began to kiss her neck, Frida tried to get comfortable by putting the cup in her other hand and inadvertently touched Benny's penis, when she looked down she realized he was erect, she smiled and looked at him mischievously.

They looked to the sides to make sure there was no one watching because sometimes people were passing by on the beach but on that side they were more difficult to see. Frida got out and started doing a blowjob to Benny, he was completely enjoying it, he felt like he was in heaven.

Then Frida got up again and kept kissing him, she got on top of him, she threw her panties aside so he could penetrate her, they started slowly and calmly, it felt so good that they were enjoying themselves, Frida was completely wet and couldn't stop moaning that they camouflaged it under the sound of waves crashing against the rocks.

Each time they became more intense and went from the soft to the wild, Frida whispered in his ear exciting things for both of them, they were wrapped in all the passion, the sea breeze, the heat of the night and the pleasure of the flesh.

Frida turned her back to Benny still sitting on top of him, neither of them stopped moaning, they couldn't control their movements either, they made it faster and savage, he took her hair while she moved up and down ignoring completely that the swing began to wobble more than necessary.

Both felt how everything was relieved, Benny knew how to do it and how she liked it, Frida didn't tire of repeating "don't stop" and that motivated him more to increase the intensity, just when he decided to give faster everything went down, they also fell but the blow was not so strong because they managed to hold on although the laughter overcame them, Frida was on top of Benny while they were deprived of laughter, they couldn't even talk or get up, they just didn't have the strength.

He began to kiss her shoulders while she was still laughing and in the middle of the rubble of the swing they finished what they started, both were more than pleased, Frida felt a great relief inside her, was between sex and laughter, had been the best therapy.

She stayed a while on Benny still unable to get up while he was also trying to recover the recovery and normal heart rate.

Benny: Sure you still want to be on top of me without a condom?

Frida remembered and quickly found the strength to get up, Benny also got up, they fixed their clothes and then they took each other's hands and kept walking. They left all the disaster they did in the hope that Cocolo would return to fix it even though they were ashamed, hoping no one saw them.

They lay down on the sand while they both stared at the moon, took each other's hands and kissed, they were so happy to be together, love each other and have known each other, after a while looking at the moon Frida leaned on his chest. They kissed each other until they fell asleep.

After a while Benny began to wake up, Frida was still asleep, he looked at her and smiled, she was still sleeping on his chest, he kissed her forehead, tried to wake her up but she looked so beautiful that he didn't want to commit that atrocity.

She also woke up assimilating that she wasn't in her bed but still on the beach on the sand, considering that she had sand everywhere. Benny kissed her again and she raised one leg on top of him, he turned a little and clung closer to her stroking her ass, she bit his lip and felt Benny again erected.

Frida: I think we should go back to the house.

Benny showed that he agreed by getting up and helping her get up, they took each other's hands again and continued on the way home, they had no idea what time it was but they knew that it had spent a long time because of the position of the moon. When they got home Benny couldn't stand it and before opening the door he put her against the wall and lifted her dress until he reached her clitoris, he realized that she was very wet and moaned a little, Benny was just as excited again, she climbed on top of him as he tried to open the door.

When they managed to get in, still kissing he closed the door with his foot making a bit of noise, when they got in better, Frida was still on top of him with her legs rolled up on his hips until they heard cries, she immediately jumped down and stood up, when they turned to see, Agnetha was with Göran in her arms who was crying incessantly. Frida and Benny at first didn't know how to react, in fact, Agnetha didn't and even less after she looked down and saw that Benny had an erection.

Frida approached them and took Göran in her arms puzzled, he said "mamma" between crying and hugged her hiding his face on her shoulder.

Frida: what happens?

Agnetha: I don't know, he woke up 2 hours ago and since then he hasn't stopped crying.

Benny: he rolled his eyes,— can't be, again.

Frida: she turned around and looked at him,— any problem?

Benny: In fact, yes, it is so witty that right at this moment it occurs to him to be awake and crying.

Frida: I'm sorry, but what do you want me to do? He's my son and maybe something happens to him.

Benny: it happens to him, manipulation.

Göran was still crying as he hugged his mother and Benny with his erection in sight, Agnetha decided not to make any comment about it.

Frida: I'll try to make him sleep.

Benny: he won't sleep in my bed tonight.

Frida: what's wrong with you? You are too insensitive to Göran.

Agnetha: guys, this is not the time to fight, poor Göran is still crying, he just missed his beautiful mom.

Benny: don't miss her so much because I need her too.

Frida: my son is my son and he is above all.

Benny: that is clear to me, do what you want, then when he wants to manipulate you for everything I don't want you to call me.

Frida: I'm tired of discussing the same with you.

Benny: that's good because I'm also tired with the same thing.

Benny turned around and went to the room but Frida stayed on the couch with Göran in her arms still crying and Agnetha next to her stroking Göran's back.

Frida: Anna, go to sleep and sorry for this.

Agnetha: don't worry, it usually happens sometimes and Benny is frustrated but it will happen to him.

Frida: he is an imbecile, he wants me to understand him with his needs but he is not able to understand me and Göran.

Agnetha: you know that when they are on they don't think about anything else, and tomorrow it will pass... you will see.

Agnetha stayed a while longer with her and then went to sleep while Frida was still with Göran who fought with sleep but didn't want to sleep, he was watching her while playing with her hair.

Göran: mamma, milk!

Frida kissed his cheek and got up to go to the kitchen, he continued to hold on to her dress and while Frida was preparing the bottle he was following her around and around, then when Frida finished preparing the milk she took him in her arms returning to the room again.

While he was drinking milk she was looking at him, she was tired and wanted to sleep but her work as mom was first, she stroked his hair and kissed his forehead.

Frida: are you going to let mommy sleep?

Göran nodded, he has his foot on her face, she was surprised by his flexibility, she removed his foot from her face and got up, went up the stairs with him still drinking milk, in the hall of the bedrooms looked at hers, she didn't go in because she was so angry with Benny that she didn't want to see him, he had said he didn't want Göran sleeping in his bed, she followed the path and slowly opened the bedroom where Lotta, Linda and Heléne slept, carefully went to Lotta's bed a put Göran on one side, he began to whimper thinking that his mom would leave him there but Frida whispered to him to be quiet and climbed on the bed next to them.

Lotta started to wake up and saw that her brother and her mother were next to her, she made space so they could fit well and Frida finished covering herself with the sheets so she could sleep although Göran seemed not to plan, he was playing with his sister's hair who was still confused about why they were there.

Lotta: Mom, what happens? she whispered trying not to wake Linda or Heléne who were in the other bed—.

Frida: go to sleep, we'll talk tomorrow!

Lotta fell asleep within a few minutes while Frida continued to fight for Göran to fall asleep until she succeeded.

Benny was still in the bedroom unable to sleep, at least the erection had already fallen, he was waiting for Frida to enter the room to sleep, he felt uncomfortable sleeping alone, knew he hadn't treated her very well but he got out of control every time Göran interrupted them.

He went down the stairs to see if they were still in the living room but nothing, he searched the entire first floor but everything was off, it was late and he was tired so he decided to leave it like that and go to the bedroom again, he lay down on the bed but felt empty because had to sleep alone.

The next day, Göran even though he fell asleep quite late got up early, stood on the bed and started jumping on it, Lotta and Frida immediately awoke, Linda also woke up and sat on her bed, he started to call her to tell her to go jump with him.

Frida: Göran, you should be silent because the others are sleeping.

She got up and Lotta grabbed Göran so he wouldn't fall off the bed, Frida left the room and went to the girls' room, when she came in Agnetha was already feeding Juju and Lise-Lotte took care of the triplets who were also already awake, she gave them good morning and gave kisses to the girls.

She left the room to fetch the milk for the children, she found Benny in the hallway who was also just leaving the bedroom, she ignored him and went on her way to the stairs he called her but she didn't even bother turning to see him, it hurt to have to treat him like that but he had to learn to control his emotions. He thought about following her but decided to go to the girls' room better.

After a while, after the children had their milk and were playing, Benny, Björn and Peter finished preparing breakfast and everyone was at the table, Göran sitting on his mom's lap while they both had breakfast, Benny was sitting in front of them and didn't stop looking at them for a moment.

The day was rainy and that's why they had not made any plans. Göran had his hands wrapped around his mother's neck as he watched her eat, she couldn't do anything but attend to him, she hadn't even let her be with Ludvig or with the girls, apparently he had acute mamitis.

Hans: Göran thinks he's like Frida's husband, he doesn't leave her for a second.

Göran: he kissed his mommamma, I love you!

Frida: smiled and gave him another kiss,— I love you more little bear.

They rubbed their noses softly and he began to give her many kisses all over her face, everyone started to laugh at Göran's way of reacting, but Benny didn't do anything but just look at them, he was too tender, he couldn't deny it.

When they finished eating, Frida was in the kitchen washing the bottles of the children while the others were in the living room, Benny entered the kitchen and watched her until she realized his presence, he approached her, hugged her from behind and kissed her cheeks, she closed her eyes and took a breath to then ignore him and continue with what she was doing.

Benny: are you going to still be mad at me?

Frida: what do you want me to do?

Benny: I don't know, don't keep ignoring me.

Frida: You were pretty rude last night.

Benny: I was but Göran was too.

Frida: are you listening? you are talking about a boy who is not even two years old and that despite of everything, is your son.

Benny: but that doesn't mean he can manipulate us.

Frida: crashed bottles in hand against the sinkdon't repeat it again, I'm tired.

Benny: I'm tired too, you'd rather stay with that little monster last night than be with me.

Frida: you know what? I'm not going to discuss that, I don't care, do what you want, my son is my son and that nobody is going to change it, and if I have to spend the whole night with him because he wants to be with me, I'll do it, hope it makes you stay clear.

Benny: So you don't care about me?

Frida: no, I don't care.

Benny didn't add anything else and left the kitchen, Frida really didn't want to say that but she said it. Although it was drizzling Benny left the house and slammed the door. Everyone in the living room heard with the fury that he closed the door and left, they watched for a few seconds while they were silent, they knew they had had an argument again.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

4.3K 89 8
Frida, married to Benny, suddenly realizes she has feelings for Agnetha and can't stop fantasizing about her. All she wants is her. Agnetha, separate...
13.2K 627 38
Benny and Frida have been together since eleven years by now, they are happily married and have a successful career as artists. They think they can't...
14.6K 505 16
Divorced couple Agnetha Fältskog and Björn Ulvaeus struggle to keep a balance with the new changes in their personal lives. Not only does their divor...