Maze Runner Imagines

By carelesslywritingg

Requests are open! Note- These are from my Tumblr mazerunner-imagines !! They are all protected under copywr... More

Maze Runner Imagines
Protection - Newt
Familiar Faces - Teresa
The Game of Truths - Newt
The Map Room - Thomas
Tease - Newt
Almost Stung - Minho
Enemies - Newt
Jealous - Gally
Jealous Part 2 - Gally
Flirting - Newt
Lost - Gally
You and I - Minho
Rejection - Newt
Anniversary - Minho
Bad Touch - Newt
Tell Me - Gally
Secret - Newt
Break Up - Minho
Clean Break - Newt
Choices - Thomas
Deadheads - Newt
Brotherly Instinct - Newt
Nightmare - Thomas
Runners Manual
Memories - Minho
The Changing - Newt
The Tour - Alby
Just A Memory - Gally
Just A Memory Part Two - Gally
Two Weeks - Newt
New Beginnings - Minho
New Beginnings Part 2 - Minho
Fighting and The Deadheads - Newt
Prank War - Minho
Blanket - Minho
Running - Minho
Gardening - Newt
Cute and Awkward - Minho
The Nightmare That Won't Stop - Newt
Tag - Newt
Dreams - Newt
PLAGARIZING
Jealousy - Newt
Shuck Guy - Newt
Change - Alby
Night In The Maze - Minho
Medjack - Gally
Preference 1 - How You Cuddle
Imagine/Preference List
Preference 2 - The Job You Have
Panic Attack - Thomas
Nothing Without You - Minho
Sand - Aris
Pregnant - Thomas
Love - Newt
Conform
Taking Requests Here

Scarlet - Thomas

29K 429 204
By carelesslywritingg

Trigger Warnings: griever attack

You were currently finishing up dinner with your best friend, Thomas. After that, you two plan on walking around. You finished dinner relativly early along with Thomas, which gave you more time. 

"So what do you wanna do?" Thomas asked. 

"Just walk around and talk with you." You replied, grabbing his hand and intertwining your fingers. 

You could see Thomas's face turn slightly red as he looked at the ground. You decided to try something. You have liked Thomas for a really long time now, so you decided to do this.

"So Tom, I'm sure you're a pretty good runner." You said. 

"I guess so, Minho claims I may be better then him. No way it's true though." Thomas said, shrugging. "You're not too bad yourself." He added. 

"Thanks. By the way, Minho wants me to start running with you tomorrow instead of alone. New runner is gonna be doing the section I usually do." You informed him. 

"Okay." Thomas said. 

"Anyways," You started. "I doubt that's the reason why." You said. 

"What do you mean?" He asked. 

"New runner. I don't think he wanted me to run alone after I saw a griever in there." You said. Thomas squeezed your hand slightly, then blushed realizing that he did. 

"Are you blushing?" You teased, smiling at him. Thomas blushed even harder. "Aw you're so cute!" You said, squeezing his hand. Now his face was a bright scarlet red. You laughed slightly at his face. "Well it's starting to get late, see you tomorrow." You said to Thomas, giving him a quick hug. 

"See you tomorrow.'' Thomas replied.

You broke out into a run, heading towards the homestead where your room was. Perks of being the only girl. You fell asleep that night with Thomas on your mind.

*****

You woke up, quickly freshening yourself up as you grabbed your running gear. You got some breakfast from Frypan then met Thomas in the map room. 

"Ready?" Thomas asked. 

"Yeah, let's go." You replied, leaving the map room with Thomas.

You started out with a slow jog along with Thomas until you hit the maze, then you started running. 

"So show me the way." You said. 

"Follow me." He spoke as he started running a little faster, leading the way. You ran for a while before stopping to have a lunch break. 

"So what is it like, being the only girl?" Thomas asked. 

"It's okay I guess, though Newt always tells me that almost everyone here wants my hand in marriage." I said, laughing along with Thomas who started laughing.

"So do you think your crush is one of those people?" Thomas asked. 

"I don't know honestly. I don't think he likes me like that." You replied. 

"Who is he?" Thomas asked, smiling deviously. 

"I'm not saying. You can guess, and if you get it right then you will know." You replied, looking at him. 

"Okay. I'm gonna start with Minho." Thomas said. 

"No."

"Newt?" He asked.

"Nope." 

"It's gotta be Clint." He said. 

"No."

"Griever." Thomas said. 

"Why would I like a griever?" You asked. 

"No, griever. Turn around slowly." Thomas said, eyes wide. You listened and you saw the hideous thing coming towards you, moving slowly. 

"We need to go, now." You said, starting to slowly back away with Thomas. 

You both turned around and started sprinting, but you had a slight disadvantage due to the fact that you didn't know the way back to the glade in the back of your head like Thomas does. You kept running, trying to stay right behind Thomas so you knew where you were going but the griever was gaining on you. 

"Thomas, hurry!" You said, picking up your pace. You started to run around the corner, but you twisted your ankle and fell to the ground.

"Y/N!" Thomas said, turning around. 

The griever was towering over you, and you couldn't get up. You knew that this was the end, Thomas couldn't do anything. Even if he did get the griever away, he wouldn't be able to carry you back to the glade before the doors closed. 

"You can go Thomas." You said, but he just shook his head and pulled out a knife. He then proceeded towards the griever, who was over you. Thomas started slashing at the disgusting thing, trying to get it off of you. 

"Need some help?" You heard another voice. Definitely Minho. 

"The shuck griever is on top of Y/N! She fell and twisted her ankle I'm guessing." Thomas said, slashing out at the angry beast, trying to get towards you. Minho took out his sword-like knife, starting to help Thomas. 

"Hang on Y/N!" Thomas said as Minho and him forced the griever back a little more, just enough for Thomas to pull you out. Minho covered for him and you were in Thomas's arms. 

"Go on man, I'll follow behind." Minho said, focusing back on the griever. 

Thomas held you tight as he ran back the last two turns to get back to the glade, Minho right behind you. You entered the glade just in time, the walls starting to close right as Minho made it through. Newt, Alby, and Clint were waiting for you guys, and Thomas carried you into the homestead and into a room. He stayed by your side as Clint and Jeff checked your ankle, which appeared to be sprained according to Clint. 

"You'll be okay." Thomas whispered as your foot was being wrapped up. 

"It hurts really bad." You whispered back, squeezing his hand. 

"It will be okay baby, you'll be able to run again soon." Thomas said as your foot was done with being wrapped up. You thanked Clint and Jeff, who then left, leaving you and Thomas alone. 

"Thanks for saving me Tom." You said, kissing his cheek. 

"No problem." He said, blushing again. 

"So what's your next guess for who I like?" You ask. 

"I don't know, give me some hints." Thomas said. 

"I saw him today." You said. 

"So I already said Minho and Clint, all that leaves is Alby and Jeff." Thomas said. "And me." He added. 

"Yeah, so it's either Alby, Jeff, or you." You replied casually. 

"Is it me?" He asked. 

"Maybe..." You said quietly, blushing. 

"Awe, you're so cute when you blush." Thomas said, mimicking what you said last night to him. "And you really like me?" Thomas asked. 

"Yeah." You whispered. 

"I like you too." Thomas said, kissing your cheek. 

"Good that." You said, hugging him. "Now can you help me up? I don't wanna be in here all night alone." 

"Yeah, come here, where do you wanna go?" Thomas asked, picking you up. 

"To sleep with you. I'm really tired." You said, leaning your head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. 

"Okay." He said, carrying you out of the homestead and over to the sleeping bags where he slept. He set you down gently once he reached it, helping you into the sleeping bag. He then climbed in next to you, wrapping his arms around you kissing your head. 

"I'll miss you tomorrow." Thomas whispered. 

"I'll miss you too. It's weird, with what just happened it makes me want to go into the maze more." You said. 

"Yeah. Well we should probably get some sleep." Thomas said, looking at you. 

"Okay." You said, your eyes flickering to his lips. He leaned in slowly, kissing you for a few seconds before pulling away. 

"Goodnight Y/N." Thomas said. 

"Night Tom." You said, cuddling into his chest, falling asleep quickly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.2K 1.2K 11
Newt Thomas Minho Gally Alby Aris Frypan
749K 11.5K 121
[REQUESTS CLOSED] The title basically says it all. I will be doing preferences with Minho, Newt, Gally and Thomas. If you guys want an imagine just l...
185K 4.2K 36
What if she wasn't meant to be there? ❝I don't want to end up like that.❞ ❝You won't. I promise.❞ [ newt x fem!oc ] [ disclaimer: I only own my oc...
682K 8.4K 55
Here are some of imagines and preferences that I make. Gladers I include : Thomas,Newt , Minho and Gally. Requests are open . (you can request a spec...