Andante, Andante.

By anderssonlyngstad

Benny Andersson and Frida Lyngstad have lived together for nine years, each with two children from their firs... More

Paradise.
He Is Your Brother.
Drunk In Love.
Strangers.
I've been waiting for you
Slipping Through My Fingers.
Best Friends.
I do, I do, I do, I do, I do.
You and I.
Who broke the toilet?
The Grinch '78
Happy New York.
My Mama Said.
Voulez-Vous.
Maybe Baby.
Money, Money, Money.
Andante, Andante.
My Love, My Life.
He Is My Everything.
Welcome To The World.
My little friend.
Love Isn't Easy.
Celebrating Love.
Come To Me (I Am Woman).
Kisses Of Fire.
Knowing me, Knowing you.
Threnody.
Comfort me.
Tell Me It's Over.
Three for the price of one.
When All Is Said And Done.
Here We'll Stay.
I Am Just A Girl.
Say My Name.
Big Sister.
A Mother's Love.
My Family.
Mamma Mia! Here we go again.
That's How I Feel.
Anniversary Love.
As Long As You Love Me.
November 15th.
First Steps.
Christmas Gifts.
One Little Lie.
All She Wants.
Does Your Mother Know?
The Day Before You Came.
Happy Mother(fuckers)'s Day.
Sentimental Me.
Island of Love.
Tropical Loveland.
First Love.
You Owe Me One.
Love Me Harder.
La Playa.
Note.

Super Trouper.

725 29 16
By anderssonlyngstad

ABBA was still working hard for the release of their new album Super Trouper, they had to have everything ready at least before Frida gave birth. When they were in the studio to record the video of the promo, it was full of people, cameramen, photographers, clowns, circuses, etc.

Agnetha and Frida left their dressing rooms while Björn and Benny were socializing and arranging some things. Benny was talking to Mona Nörklit and her sister who were in the studio too, Frida looked and realized they were very smiling and seemed to have a very deep conversation, although at first she didn't want to pay much attention to it.

Frida: don't you think Benny looks very happy?

Agnetha: well, he is happy.

Frida: You know what I mean, they seem to be having a good conversation.

Agnetha: sure they are talking a lot of crap.

They began to give instructions on how everything should be, Agnetha stood next to Björn and Frida next to Benny, they smiled as the group of people in disguise circled around them, the director gave the instructions the atmosphere was filled with festivity, everyone drinking champagne and doing pirouettes. Frida played with the clowns, Björn and Benny died of laughter, they began to throw balloons of various colors into the air and play with them.

The cameramen were everywhere trying to capture every moment, they made small breaks but few, after a while of recording. Everyone lined up and ABBA was in the center again to take the final photos.

Benny tried to look at Frida from time to time but she was still smiling and ignored his eyes, he grabbed her by the waist and squeezed her towards him without stopping smile for the cameras, then turned his face and whispered.

Benny: don't ignore me.

Frida ignored him even more and took Agnetha's hand, she looked at her and they both smiled. When they finished taking pictures they all applauded for the work they did, the director thanked them for the work they did and with all the energy that was in the studio and all the people Benny lost sight of Frida.

She and Agnetha came back to the dressing room to be able to take off their clothes, at that moment Benny entered without knocking, both Agnetha and Frida were in their underwear but without bras, both screamed until they realized it was him.

Frida: Hey, we're dressing, do you want to wait outside?

Benny: no!he ignored Agnetha and looked at his wife—.

Frida: we are getting dressed.

Benny: Well, I haven't seen anything that I hadn't seen before, I say it for you, not Agnetha... it's not that I've seen her. I want to know why you've been ignoring me?

Frida: me? I haven't been ignoring anyone.

Agnetha: Benny, do you want to wait outside, please? I need to finish dressing.

Benny looked Frida once more in the eyes and left the dressing room, Agnetha this time made sure to secure the door.

Agnetha: why are you angry?

Frida: I'm not angry, it's that I'm desperate that he's talking to that woman, it doesn't give me a good thorn.

Agnetha: with more reason, don't get mad at him and better not leave him alone, on the contrary so that she knows who is the boss.

Frida: you're right.

Agnetha and Frida finished dressing and left, Björn and Linda were outside while caressing one of the white horses and Benny was once again having a conversation with Mona, Frida rolled her eyes and walked towards them while Agnetha continued on to Linda. Frida stood next to Benny, took his hand and smiled.

Frida: Nice to see you, Mona. —Fake smile—.

Mona: same, I'm glad to see how big your belly is already —double fake smile—.

Frida: thank you. Benny and I are really happy.

Mona: yes. I see.

Both smiled hypocritically.

Frida: love, are we leaving now?

Benny nodded and said goodbye to Mona.

Mona: I hope we meet again soon, Benny.

Benny: I also hope so...

Frida gave the two a murderous look and they left holding hands to where Björn and Agnetha were.

Frida: will you go to our home for dinner?

Agnetha: yes, of course! We will only go to look for Christian and then we go.

Frida: Well, then I see you there.

Benny and Frida went to the house to prepare everything for dinner, everyone would be present because they were going to say bye to Lotta who was already going to NY the next day. They went to the bedroom and tried to be productive but the truth is that they were very tired, Benny was caressing Frida's belly and both fell asleep without realizing it.

After a while Björn and Agnetha came to the house and everyone was waiting for Frida and Benny to come down but nothing happened.

Agnetha: we should go and see why they don't come down.

Lotta: we usually don't go when they are late, we just let them go down and that's it.

Björn: laughed— wise children, can you teach it to Linda?.

Agnetha: well, then Björn and I will go, total, we've seen them in every situation.

Agnetha and Björn went up the stairs and went to Benny and Frida's bedroom, they knocked on the door but nobody opened, they continued knocking but they still didn't answer.

Agnetha: and if we open the door?

Björn: I don't know, I don't think it's a good idea! They could be...

Agnetha: I don't think they're doing that, Frida's belly is very big, also you know what happened when they tried lol laughed—.

Björn: yeah right, then let's do it!!

Agnetha and Björn entered and luckily they didn't find anything but Benny and Frida sleeping.

Agnetha: luckily!

Björn: and if we make noise to wake them up?

Agnetha: no, this time not... Frida is pregnant and may be scared.

Agnetha climbed onto the bed and lay down in the middle of Benny and Frida while laughing, began to pull Benny's hair until he woke up, at first he didn't react well and thought it was Frida but then he realized that it was the blonde girl that has her blue big eyes on him.

Benny: what are you doing here? He said trying to wake up well—.

Agnetha: I'm trying to wake you up, duh!

At that moment, Frida felt the movement and the talking woman also started to wake up and saw Björn on the other side, then tried to sit down and saw that Agnetha was also in bed.

Frida: what time did you enter here?

Agnetha: Right now, we wanted to see why you didn't come down.

Frida: oh, it's true that we have a dinner tonight!!

Frida and Benny stood up while Agnetha remained seated on the bed.

Björn: love, can we go down?

Agnetha: Noo, wait, this bed is very comfortable.

Björn: I know, remember that we already used it? —he joked—.

Benny: how disgusting, don't even remind me.

Björn: it was a good night, friend! Thanks for lending us your bed.

Frida: wait because I also want to brand new yours.

Benny: of course, as fast as Göran is born.

Agnetha: oh no, you can forget it...

Frida: let's go down because Benny and I have something to tell you.

The four went down and went to the dining room, the dinner was already served waiting for them. The kids were sitting while talking. Benny helped Frida to sit down and he sat next to her. Everyone started eating and talking, Frida seemed to be enjoying her food, she felt a lot of kicking, apparently the baby was going to be restless.

Frida: Lotta, you have everything ready?

Lotta: yes, mom.

Agnetha: what time do you leave tomorrow?

Lotta: at 3p.m.

Frida: Hey, Benny and I want to tell you something.

Frida wiped her mouth with her napkin and sat on Benny's legs, he put his hand on her belly and kissed her.

Frida: Agnetha, Björn... would you accept being Göran's godparents?

Björn and Agnetha looked at each other and smiled, it was an honor for them that Frida and Benny chose them to be Göran's godfathers, they did not hesitate a minute to respond.

Agnetha: of course we want Smiled—.

Björn: Of course.

Frida got up and went to hug the two, very strong.

Frida: you are the best!!

Agnetha: I know, we are.

Agnetha leaned forward a bit so she could talk to her belly.

Agnetha: did you hear that? We won't only be your uncle and aunt, we will also be your godparents.

Frida took Agnetha's hands and put it on the left side of her belly so she could feel the kicks, both were smiling.

Frida: It seems that someone liked the idea.

Benny: he likes everything!

Frida: do you know what would he likes now? A chocolate cake.

Benny: Hans, —he threw his car keys and he caught it,— bring your mom what she asks for.

Frida: I'm not asking for anything, your son is asking.

They went to the living room to sit down, Benny and Frida sat together holding hands, Benny kissed her, he couldn't be too far from her lips. Frida began to experience back pain, so she put her hand behind her.

Benny: Does it hurt?

Frida: yeah, a bit.

He started giving her a massage.

Frida: I can't believe I'm in the last trimester of pregnancy, everything has happened so fast.

Agnetha: seeing you pregnant made me want to have another one she smiled—.

Linda: are you going to have a baby, mom?

Agnetha: oh noo, I just made a comment.

Frida: Well, your mom should have another baby.

Linda: I agree!

Björn didn't know which direction to look and cleaned his throat. Hans at that moment returned with the cake, Frida served for all and returned to the room, Christian sat on Benny's lap to eat with him, Frida tried to help Christian to eat but it was impossible because he already had a disaster.

After a while Björnetha had left and they were getting ready to sleep, while Benny was fixing the bed Frida was putting on her pajamas, then they both went to bed. Frida took her diary like every night.

"I already have 30 weeks, in two more months we'll finally meet you. Your sister Lotta will move to NY tomorrow to study, it hurts me because she won't be here when you are born but at least I know that she will be well and that she will come to see you soon.

Your room is looking beautiful, I hope you want to sleep in it when you are outside my belly. I want to give you lots of kisses and hold you in my arms, I know we have to be patient but I am very touched by your arrival. I promise that I will take care of you and love you forever.

Now I am more swollen, the back pain has increased and the breasts, too but everything is worth it, although we have worked a lot and I can not wait for everything to end in order to enjoy you. Today we recorded the promos for Super Trouper and although it felt very strange to do this pregnant I am trying to live this stage to the fullest.

Also, today we had a dinner with your uncle and aunt who will be your godparents, also your cousins ​​Linda and Christian, and all your siblings.

Every day I ask God that you can be born well and healthy to enjoy yourself and that you find the tranquility, warmth and union of your family.

I love you

Mom".

Frida and Benny hugged each other but at that moment Lotta knocked on the door of the bedroom that was half open. Frida invited her in and she entered.

Lotta: Sorry to interrupt you but mom I wanted to tell you that I'm going to sleep and I want a hug.

Frida smiled and opened her arms, Lotta approached her and hugged her tightly. Then, they made space and invited her to sit in the middle of the bed. Frida kissed his forehead and then she leaned back against the back of the bed.

Frida: Lotta, I have to talk about something with you.

Lotta: What's up, mom?

Frida: you are going to a huge city, alone and I think I haven't talked to you enough about this and it is my duty.

Lotta: what is it about?

Frida: You know I got pregnant when I was just 16 and then you think you can do everything when you're young, so you should take care of yourself.

Lotta: Mom, I know.

Frida: I know you know it but it is important that you keep it in mind because at the moment you are not going to think more than having a good time but there are consequences.

Lotta: what do you want me to do?

Frida: I just want you to take care of yourself and if you need anything, don't hesitate to call me. I know that at some point you will fall in love and all the hormones will go to your head but now that you are no longer here I hope you make the decisions as mature as you can.

Lotta: Ok mom, I promise.

Benny: Sorry to put me in but I should tell you not to pay attention to all men because most of them just want sex.

Frida: you say it from any experience?

Benny: probably laughed—.

Lotta: did you both have sex when you first met?

Frida: don't ask that, I won't answer you, started to sweat cold and Benny laughed—.

Lotta: I just want to know, you started talking to me about that, I also want to know your experience, there's nothing wrong with it. Did you do it or not?

Benny: yes.

Frida: no...

Benny: I mean, no... he looked away—.

Frida: how old are you?

Lotta: I do not know, tell me... you started talking about it.

Frida: well, bedtime.

Lotta: OK, I'm leaving. got up from the bed—.

Frida: Lotta, I love you.

Lotta turned around, looked at her mom and then smiled.

Lotta: I love you, too mom.

Frida looked into the eyes of her girl who was already growing, she was going to make her way, more and more she realized that life was like riding bicycles, at first someone helped you and grabbed you to keep from falling, but then you had to continue alone.

She saw how Lotta was going away and closed the door of the bedroom, felt that everything was in slow motion, felt a great nostalgia when she finished closing it and could not contain it, silent tears wet her face, Benny could feel her cry though she was on her side, he hugged her and kissed her neck. Frida closed her eyes to feel the warmth and strength that her husband gave her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 47 14
The year is 1977 and ABBA has just finished their Australian tour. What lies ahead for them? What challenges and struggles will they face? What surpr...
39.2K 533 71
In 1969, Bjorn Ulvaeus and Agnetha Faltskog fell in love. They married and had two beautiful children all while being one half of a world famous pop...
13.1K 626 38
Benny and Frida have been together since eleven years by now, they are happily married and have a successful career as artists. They think they can't...
42.1K 1.4K 72
A story about an endless love that rekindles when two previous spouses come across a world of fictional writings about themselves by their fans. Björ...