High On Life

Por bejeweled_30

Nida Khan's got everything a girl could possibly want; riches, style, popularity, charm, A grades, and a far... Mais

2: Being Nice
3: Butthurt
4: Unexpected Weekend
5: Getting To Know You
6: Meeting The DhoomBros
7: Hints
8: Je T'aime......Pas !
9: Saviour Or Tormentor
10: The Race And Its Aftermath
11: I'll Take Care Of You
12: Birthday
13: Party Catastrophe
14: Teddy Bear And.....Secrets?
15: The Challenge
16: Bipolarity At Its Utmost Peak
17: Bromance Or Romance?
18: Sheer Disbelief
19: Words Which We Never Said
20: Love Triangle?
21: Shocker
22: Destiny In A Mere Paper
23: Fate Revealed
24: Nighttime Romance Gone Wrong
25: High On Love
26: School Madness
27: An Unforgettable Birthday (Part 1)
Author's Note
28: An Unforgettable Birthday (Part 2)
29: An Unforgettable Birthday (Part 3)
30: Confused
31: Love And Family
32: The Concealed
33: Agreement And Tension
34: Revelation Of The Truth
35: Good Times
36: The Engagement (Part 1)
37: The Engagement (Part 2)
38: Kaise Mujhe Tum Mil Gaye
39: Affliction
40: The Fault In His Love
41: Little Moments
42: Numb....
43: The Unexpected Bend In Our Road
44: Seven Days....Seven Decades
45: Sajna Teri Judaai.... Meinu Raas Na Aayi
46: Day One At Camp
47: Just One Chance?
48: Another Day, Another Memory
49: A Departing Soul's Secret Wish
50: The Truth Was Out
51: The 'To Be's' Outing
52: Masquerade Ball
53: Qubool Hai
54: Feels
55: Lost The Battle
56: First Time
57: Bailed Out
Author's Note
58: Losing It
59: The Inevitable
60: Judaai
61: Untold Memories
62: Unanswered
63: Did Time Really Heal Both Ends?
64: Hope?
65: The Plan
66: Pleasing Awkwardness
67: We Found 'Us'
68: His Love Potion Worked
69: Love Makes Life Live
70: New Year, New Beginning
71: Crucial Meet With The Truth
72: Back To All That Once Existed
73: Shidzi Ever After
74: Blessed
Epilogue
Author's Note
Fam Jam

1: New School

18K 396 233
Por bejeweled_30

(Probably blowing up everyone's accounts right now but just wanna let you know....IT'S BACK. AND BACK FOR GOOD! :D ♡)

I halted at the entrance of Richard Shane High after hopping out of my car. My eyes scrutinized the sophisticated exteriors of this gigantic and sensational school which was one of the most well acknowledged schools in all of New York.

It's definitely a dream to be here and luckily my academic performance was the main reason I was here.

Her voice broke me out of my ruminations. "Miss Nida, do you want me to accompany you in?"

I sighed. "Sara babe. You know how much I hate you calling me with that formality. You my homie." I winked at her and she giggled.

I continued "You can go back home and relax. I'll be fine."

Nodding, she drove off for home.

Sara has always been an important part of my life. Although, we don't share blood ties but we're closer than ever. She's been living with me all through my childhood and is more like a best friend and an elder sister to me.

Aah ! My first, cautious step into Richard Shane. Oh God, please let this school be even more awesome than my last one. Make this one heck of an experience for me.

I stepped in and glanced sideways. People seemed so excited. Must definitely be freshmen students like me. I saw one of the student counsellors and walked over to her. She was a pretty blonde with a fine, slim physique. She beamed at the sight of me strolling in her direction.

"Hi." I gave her one of my big morning smiles. I must be looking like a creep for doing that but oh well.

"Hey....Freshman?" She asked cheerfully.

"Yep." I answered.

"Alright, how about one of my colleagues shows you around. He's also a freshman but he's already been here quite a lot of times before, so he knows it all. I guess you both can get to know each other too, since you're both new." She said

"Fine with me." I smiled. Umm... Not !

"Great." She turned to the left, calling out. "Yo Shehry ! Newbie. Help her out will ya!"

This Shehry person came strolling over towards us. He seemed more like a hunk, with all those defined biceps and fine facial features, not to mention his perfectly shaved French cut. He looked amazing clad in a white half sleeved tee and black skinny jeans, paired with white Adidas sneakers. True eye candy, I swear.

Before I ridiculously embarassed myself on the discovery of the fact that I was supposedly checking him out, I quickly straightened my posture and smiled as he stopped in front of me.

"Hi." He smiled meekly. Odd. You're supposed to cheerfully meet freshmen. That's like a high school rule, man. I mentally frowned at him.

"Hello." Despite being mad at his weak yet sexy smile, I cheerfully greeted him back.

He gestured me to walk with him but I thought it best to follow. He swagged his way through the halls of the school. Man, the school was huge. He walked in such an attractive style that any girl would just simply woo him if he walked by. He kept on talking about the school's academics and how it has topped the charts. I mentally yawned at his talk.

Waise kitna sarra hua aadmi hai. Lift hi nahi karwaai. Banda mera naam hi pooch leta hai. Waise iska naam to Shehry hai. Zaroor Pakistani hi hoga.

"So, uhm... you're name's Shehry?" I asked curiously, since it seemed too cute to be an actual name. Must be a nick.

He shot an eyebrow. "The name's Shehryaar. Shehry's my nick." He then, once again, turned his back on me and resumed walking.

Hmm... Shehryaar. Pakka Pakistani hai.

"So, I heard you're a freshman. But you're so well acquainted with all this." I asked nervously, since it seemed like he'd just swallow me up any second, judging by the way he acted.

He sighed, relaxing his shoulders. "My older cousin studies here, so I used to pick him up quite often and chill with him here, hence why." He turned again and I just blurted out.

"Aren't you gonna ask me my name?" SHIT! I mentally punched myself in the face for sounding so desperate.

He flipped around and smirked in a way that was enough to give me butterflies.

I think.... I might have a teeny weeny crush on this guy. Okay, not good.

"Naam kia hai aapka mohtarma?" He asked, sporting one of those sexy smiles across his face.

Ayee hayee Urdu, huh? Now we're talkin'.

I giggled. "Nida naam hai mera. Pleased to know you Mr. Shehryaar." I replied formally.

"Nice knowing you too Miss Nida." He smiled.

"Waise, kaise pata chala ke mein Pakistani hoon?" I inquired, feeling a little curious.

"Apni Desi kuriyaan door se hi pehchaani jaati hain." He said with a plain expression playing across his resplendent face. I wonder what sense he meant that in. If he meant it in that way, then dil to garden garden hogaya hai, boss.

Nonetheless, I chuckled at his response. We finally stopped and he said. "And here ends your school tour Nida. Hope you enjoy your first day." He finally gave a reassuring smile, making my heart do a backflip.

"So, uhm what room do I have to go to?" I asked, feeling a little dumb.

He laughed. "The one we're standing in front of?" He uttered in a 'duh' tone.

"Oh. Thanks." I couldn't have felt more embarassed.

I entered class and he followed me. Uhm... is he in the same class? Whooo!! Is it hot in here, or is it just him beside me. Ughh ! Snap out of it Nidz. I mentally frowned at my stupidity.

The teacher introduced himself to us and each one of us introduced ourselves to the class.

"Hi there. My name's Maham." This girl who sat beside me reached out her hand, introducing herself.

"Hey. I'm Nida." I shook her hand and throughout class we just talked about random stuff.

Since it was the first day, we didn't have much to do. It was finally recess, so I left the class with Maham and saw Shehryaar. Okay, no. Shehry sounds way cooler. So Shehry sat on the campus grounds with four other guys who weren't too bad themselves.

He shot a small glance at me and then looked away without giving me even a single expression.

O bhai ! Mein koi math ki kitaab nahi hoon, jo dekhtay hi moun phair liya. Hmph. Wait, did I just say bhai?

I turned away and walk ahead with Maham.

Shehry's POV:

It was finally recess so I went over to Waqas, Hussain, Asim and Atif. Hussain's eyes wandered around and he suddenly nudged me.

"Yo bro ! Why is that chick staring at you?" He asked and I glanced around to find Nida who had instantly turned away.

"She's new here and I showed her around in the morning." I replied casually, brushing the matter off my shoulders.

"Acha? Tune line bhi maari hogi uss pe. Itna to tu acha nahi ke aise hi kisi random larki ko school mein ghumaaye baghair kisi ulti seedhi harkat ke." Waqas smirked.

I punched his arm. "Abbay, itna hi acha hoon. It's like the millionth time I'm telling you, I don't like girls. Especially her kind." I rolled my eyes.

"Kiyun tujhe kia khusray pasand hain?" Hussain laughed, making the rest break out laughing too.

"Funny." I narrowed my eyes, frowning.

"Dude, we all know you ain't that gay. Besides, why not take a chance. She's hot." Atif winked at me and I groaned in annoyance.

"Stop it guys, mera dimagh mat khaao, I need to study Math." I scowled, grabbing my book from the soft grass to avoid this topic from going any further.

"Seriously ?" Hussain and Asim chime in unison.

"But dude, it's just the first day?" Waqas cocked an eyebrow.

I had no comebacks to that so just quietly dug my head into my book. I am so getting an A this time if I just study hard enough unless.......

Hi guys, well a Shehry fanfic as promised ;) Hope you guys liked the first chapter.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

12.1K 715 40
Intrigued? Read on ;)
32K 1.2K 36
The story of Hussain and Hania,which will make you laugh,cry and maybe melt your heart a bit too. Going through a lot of things in their life at such...
297K 13.9K 31
Marriage...a very beautiful word yet full of life surprises. If one gets married with the love of their life, then it's beautiful. But what about a f...
46.2K 3.9K 23
Shehryaar Asif, the player, and Haya Khan, a well known chic flick journalist, cross paths on their road to achieve their career goals. While Shehry...