Andante, Andante.

Von anderssonlyngstad

Benny Andersson and Frida Lyngstad have lived together for nine years, each with two children from their firs... Mehr

Paradise.
He Is Your Brother.
Drunk In Love.
Strangers.
I've been waiting for you
Slipping Through My Fingers.
Best Friends.
I do, I do, I do, I do, I do.
You and I.
Who broke the toilet?
The Grinch '78
My Mama Said.
Voulez-Vous.
Maybe Baby.
Money, Money, Money.
Andante, Andante.
My Love, My Life.
He Is My Everything.
Super Trouper.
Welcome To The World.
My little friend.
Love Isn't Easy.
Celebrating Love.
Come To Me (I Am Woman).
Kisses Of Fire.
Knowing me, Knowing you.
Threnody.
Comfort me.
Tell Me It's Over.
Three for the price of one.
When All Is Said And Done.
Here We'll Stay.
I Am Just A Girl.
Say My Name.
Big Sister.
A Mother's Love.
My Family.
Mamma Mia! Here we go again.
That's How I Feel.
Anniversary Love.
As Long As You Love Me.
November 15th.
First Steps.
Christmas Gifts.
One Little Lie.
All She Wants.
Does Your Mother Know?
The Day Before You Came.
Happy Mother(fuckers)'s Day.
Sentimental Me.
Island of Love.
Tropical Loveland.
First Love.
You Owe Me One.
Love Me Harder.
La Playa.
Note.

Happy New York.

709 34 13
Von anderssonlyngstad

It was the holiday of New Year's Eve, Anni-Frid and Benny organized a big party at their house to celebrate the New Year Eve, there were many people, acquaintances and friends. Björn arrived at the party, Frida was hoping to convince Agnetha to attend but it was impossible. While BennyFrid attended to the guests, they were drinking, talking, dancing and playing, everyone seemed to be having a great time at the party.

Frida had a long black dress and her hair down, she and Benny were dancing each with a glass of champagne in their hands, she had her arm wrapped around his nape and his hand below her waist.

It was all laughter and fun until Frida moved her gaze to Björn who was sitting on the sofa with Frida's friend named Lena, her face changed automatically and she looked lost. Benny noticed it and tried to get her attention again by kissing her neck but although she kept dancing she tried to keep her eyes on Björn, he was smiling and she already knew that flirtatious look. Benny looked around to see what happened and when he realized it quickly that she was looking at Björn.

Frida: he is too happy with her.

Benny: it's normal, he's just socializing.

Frida: no, it's not a simply socializing, I know Björn as the palm of my hand.

Benny: even more than me?

Frida: probably.

Björn took Lena's hand and led her to the center to dance with her.

Frida: it can't be, they're going to dance. I'm going to kill him.

Benny grabbed her harder at the waist, preventing her from going anywhere else.

Benny: It's not a good idea, keep dancing with me.

Frida tried to calm down but couldn't take her eyes off Björn and Lena but Benny tried to distract her and from time to time he kissed her but she, in the coldest way, corresponded to the kisses. Björn and Lena began to stick more and more making sensual movements while dancing, everything seemed to start to get out of control, Frida no longer held back and went towards them.

Frida: Björn, dance with me she said with an authoritative tone showing her annoyance—.

Björn: can we dance the next song?

Frida: No, I want us to dance this one.

Björn had no choice but to apologize to Lena, the dance between Björn and Frida was very tense, it didn't even feel like they were dancing. At the end of the song they went to the dining room, both of them almost angry, ready to collapse.

Björn: what was that?

Frida: and you still ask about it?

Björn: You were rude to Lena.

Frida: ahhh! Do you think I was rude to Lena? You haven't seen anything yet, do you want me to show you how rude I can be with her?

Björn: for God's sake, Frida! You should calm down.

Frida: reassure yourself Björn, do you realize what you're doing? your wife is suffering while taking care of your children and you are flirting with another woman here.

Björn: I remind you that she left me without caring about anything.

Frida: she did it because you didn't leave her an alternative, do you think that if she felt good, she would have left you? you're not even doing anything to get your marriage back.

Björn: Frida, I'm tired, I don't know what else to do he put both his hands on his head throwing his hair back—.

Frida: fight for Agnetha because she loves you, don't waste your time here with Lena.

Björn: but I've felt good with Lena, I didn't feel that way long ago.

Frida: listen to me, as I see you again together I will take your eyes off both of you. You should go better, you should go and get your family back.

Björn came out angry with Frida and although she felt bad about letting him go like this was the best thing that could happen, she had to avoid at all costs to keep seeing Lena because she already had her story with married men.

Benny approached Frida and asked what had happened but she clearly was not going to tell him, she went back to where Lena was and Benny followed her, as the discomfort felt in Frida's face she didn't hesitate to ask.

Lena: Does something happen to you?

Frida: Yes, Björn has already retired and it seems to me that you should do the same?

Lena: do you have a problem with Björn and I having some kind of relationship? I say, he is already separated.

Frida: so that you go knowing it once, yes! I have a huge problem with the fact that you and Björn have contact.

Lena: I don't think you should get into that, it's something between him and me.

Frida: with your opinion I clean my ass, if Björn doesn't realize your intentions I will let him know.

Lena: stop acting as if he was your husband.

Frida: girl, you know nothing. Since he's married to my best friend and since we are always together, he's actually my husband, too and you should know it by now.

Benny: Frida, that's enough. Lena, the best thing is that you leave.

Frida: Wait until I'm finished. As I witness you again near Björn, breathing his same air you are going to meet Frida Lyngstad.

Lena: are you threatening me?

Frida: I'm leaving you a warning.

Lena: Benny Andersson, you just listened your wife, better shut up or whatever she says will be used against her.

Lena took her handbag and left without adding anything else.

Benny: you shouldn't have done that.

Frida: are you going to tell me what I should do or not?

Frida moved away from him and went with her other friends who were playing pinball, she tried to relax and clear her mind, she drank one glass after another. Benny came back to her and hugged her sniffing her neck and then kissing her.

Benny: I don't want us to start this year fighting for nonsense.

Frida: sorry, I love you.

Benny: I love you princess.

Frida and Benny started the year kissing, the best way someone can start their year, a long, wild and sensual kiss. They traveled to infinity, their tongues danced together, the most important thing was that each time they loved each other more and the more they loved, their kisses better flavors had.

ONE WEEK LATER

They were in the studio working with the new songs for the album Voulez-Vous and making some arrangements for what would be their presentation at UNICEF with Chiquitita. Frida was walking down the hall and listening to the secretary talking on the phone and going to the office.

Frida: who is it?

Assistant: it's Lena Kallersjo, she wants to talk to Björn.

Frida: Okay, don't tell him anything, I answer the call.

Frida went to the reception desk and answered the call.

Frida: hello?

Lena: yes?

Frida: Björn is not here, the last time I saw him he was kissing Agnetha but honestly I don't know where they hid now.

There was a silence for a few long seconds.

Frida: have you died or are you still there?

Lena: Ok then, Frida. Anyway, we'll see each other when he get back from New York.

Frida: If i were you I wouldn't be so sure because Agnetha and Björn seem to have their second honeymoon in New York.

Lena hung up the phone without saying anything else and Frida couldn't help laughing, Björn approached her at this time also smiling.

Björn: what are you laughing at?

Frida: it's nothing, something I remembered.

Björn: I also want to laugh.

Frida: forget it... hey, you're not mad at me anymore? I'm your best friend and it's bad to be angry at your best friend.

Björn: I forgive you but you have to stop controlling me so much.

Frida: no she shook her head while you continue making bad decisions I will be behind you avoiding them.

Björn: but no longer so intense.

Frida: you know? Agnetha has told me that what the most she wants in this life is to return to your arms.

Björn: seriously? Did she say that?

Frida: Of course, she loves you too much and you know she didn't want things to end between you.

Benny left the office at that time and asked Björn to come in because he needed his help. Both Frida and Björn returned to the office and with Benny they began to work while Agnetha and Frida talked.

Frida: you know what Björn just told me?

Agnetha: I don't think I'm interested.

Frida: I do believe that you are interested and very much.

Agnetha: tell me, what did he say?

Frida: he misses you a lot and wants things to be different. I believe he is willing to reconquer you.

Agnetha: he seriously said that? Frida could see how her eyes shone—.

Frida: really, I think both deserve an opportunity.

Agnetha: I don't know, things have to really change.

That day they finished everything to be able to go to New York. On the plane, Frida and Benny were all the way hugging and kissing each other.

Frida: I hope I have time to shop in New York.

Benny: and money...

Frida: money is there and if not, you give it to me.

Benny: my accounts are overdrawn for you.

Frida: I was just thinking about buying a new babydoll for you but I won't do it anymore.

Benny: Well you would have started with it he took her chin and kissed her—.

Upon landing in New York, they went to the hotel where they would stay, Frida and Benny checked in first and handed them the key to their room, then Agnetha and Björn were also checking in and then handed over a single key.

Agnetha: Sorry lady, there must be an error because we requested two rooms.

Receptionist: I am sorry but we had already talked to your representative and he told us that there was no problem, we don't have more rooms available.

Agnetha rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, the truth was that Frida and Stig had planned it, they had to find a way that both would reconcile.

Björn: Agnetha is fine, stay with the room and I will look for another hotel.

Frida: but you can stay in the same room, it won't be the first time you do it.

Agnetha: Björn, it's too late... if we have to stay together I have no problems.

Benny: I can sleep with Agnetha, I have no problems.

Both Björn and Frida gave him a murderous look at his comment at the same time that Frida hit his chest very strong that left him saying "ouch".

Björn: Okay, so if you don't have problems, I guess we can share the room.

They went to the elevator to go to their rooms, Frida was with a small smile on the face of satisfaction, Agnetha was a little nervous and didn't stop looking up, didn't think about things, she said she could share the room but not thought about everything that involved being with her ex sleeping together.

Anni-Frid and Benny went to their room, their suite was beautiful, spacious and warm. It had a huge bed just for both of them, Benny immediately threw himself into it opening his arms, Frida took off her huge coat and put it in the closet.

Benny: come here, feel how comfortable this bed is.

Frida leaned back next to him and gave him a kiss and he squeezed her nose with his fingers and then both rubbed their noses one another.

Frida: can I confess something?

Benny: I'm afraid to know your sins but confess.

Frida: Stig and I planned everything.

Benny: what happened with the room?

Frida: yes she smiled—.

Benny: Well, I don't know why I'm surprised if I imagined it. It is a huge hotel how to not have a more room available.

Frida: I just hope they can reconsider and reconcile.

Benny: maybe they will have a lot of sex these three days.

Frida: and what about you and me?

Benny: Well, you and I could start right now he kissed her—.

The next day, the four of them met in the lobby of the hotel to go to the rehearsals of the performance, when they arrived at the place, they were already working with the installations of the sound and lighting equipment.

The girls began to rehearse the song and to test the microphones, the other singers were also there to be presented, including Olivia Newton-John.

Frida: are you going to tell me how it was last night?

Agnetha: about what?

Frida: oh don't do it, tell me if you have already reconciled.

Agnetha: none of that, he even slept on the couch.

Frida's face went from excited to disappointed, she expected her friend to tell her about the fabulous noche de sexo she had but her illusions changed with the fact that they didn't even sleep in the same bed.

Agnetha: I don't think Björn still loves me, I prefer not to have any illusions.

Frida: error, that guy would give his life for you.

Olivia approached them and the three began to talk, when all the sound test was ready, they went to prepare to introduce themselves, it was the first time they were going to sing Chiquitita in public and how each single, filled them with expectations, emotions and questions for everything to go well.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.9K 107 19
October 1978, Benny Andersson and Frida lyngstad marry after nine years engagement. A few day later turned out Frida is pregnant with their first tog...
13.2K 627 38
Benny and Frida have been together since eleven years by now, they are happily married and have a successful career as artists. They think they can't...
872 68 7
a heartwarming story about the Andersson-Lyngstad family and their little superstar
1.4K 35 7
it's our first ff so enjoy and leave comments, we are always happy to read💗🥂