Andante, Andante.

By anderssonlyngstad

Benny Andersson and Frida Lyngstad have lived together for nine years, each with two children from their firs... More

Paradise.
He Is Your Brother.
Drunk In Love.
Strangers.
I've been waiting for you
Slipping Through My Fingers.
Best Friends.
I do, I do, I do, I do, I do.
Who broke the toilet?
The Grinch '78
Happy New York.
My Mama Said.
Voulez-Vous.
Maybe Baby.
Money, Money, Money.
Andante, Andante.
My Love, My Life.
He Is My Everything.
Super Trouper.
Welcome To The World.
My little friend.
Love Isn't Easy.
Celebrating Love.
Come To Me (I Am Woman).
Kisses Of Fire.
Knowing me, Knowing you.
Threnody.
Comfort me.
Tell Me It's Over.
Three for the price of one.
When All Is Said And Done.
Here We'll Stay.
I Am Just A Girl.
Say My Name.
Big Sister.
A Mother's Love.
My Family.
Mamma Mia! Here we go again.
That's How I Feel.
Anniversary Love.
As Long As You Love Me.
November 15th.
First Steps.
Christmas Gifts.
One Little Lie.
All She Wants.
Does Your Mother Know?
The Day Before You Came.
Happy Mother(fuckers)'s Day.
Sentimental Me.
Island of Love.
Tropical Loveland.
First Love.
You Owe Me One.
Love Me Harder.
La Playa.
Note.

You and I.

888 36 7
By anderssonlyngstad

The two woke up the next day, their bodies tangled and relaxed, Benny smiled as he watched his beautiful wife wake up and she smiled back.

Benny: hello, beautiful ...

Frida: hello, handsome.

Frida sat on the bed trying to find her nightgown.

Frida: Hey, get up because today we have a party.

Benny: hugged her backrelax, they're supposed to have it all ready when we get there.

Frida: but still I'm nervous, I want everything to go well.

Benny: and everything will be fine he kissed her back—.

Frida: you're right.

Frida again went back to bed and she and Benny embraced and huddled and fell asleep again.

At noon, Frida was in the bathroom taking a shower when she feels that her husband went into the shower with her and gave her a kiss on the butt and then hugged her.

Benny: can you invite me to take a bath with you?

Frida: you're already inside... I thought you were still asleep.

Benny: let's say I woke up at the right time

Benny took the soap and began to lather Frida as he ran his hands all over her body, caressing her breasts, put her against the shower wall while the water fell on both of them, their mouths came together and the temperature rose.

Frida climbed on top of Benny and wrapped her legs around him and he leaned her against the wall so he could hold her. They were both sex fans so they could spend all day doing it. Their kisses that tasted like honey, they savored their mouths with passion and euphoria while the water fell on their bodies. Frida dug her fingers into Benny's back as he kissed her neck and made her burst with pleasure.

•••

Already in the house, for the party Frida chose a black dress. When the few, around twenty guests arrived, Frida and Benny went out to greet them and invite them to come in, they went to the drawing room. It had a small bar, an area for board games, tables and a space for people to dance. As all the parties organized by Benny and Frida is promised to be very good only that nobody knew they celebrated.

Agnetha, Björn, Görel, Eva-Lis and Stig were one of the guests at the party and as Benny and Frida were so desperate and excited to tell everyone first they spent a round of champagne, Benny took Frida's hand and both went to the center of the room smiling but at the same time nervous. When they managed to capture the attention and silence of all Benny began to speak.

Benny: it's a very special night, maybe this will be the most special party that we will have, first in my name... Frida and I want to thank you for being here, luckily you are only the closest to us, for that and without much return we want to tell you that the real reason for the party is to celebrate that Anni-Frid is now officially Mrs. Andersson Frida smiled and showed her ring and we are very happy.

Everyone began to shout and applaud, they were very happy and excited about the news.

Frida: sure you have many questions but to answer them universally, Benny and I got married yesterday in the parish church of Lidingö only our children and Eva-Lis were present and today we wanted to make the party with you.

Everyone raised their glasses and offered "kiss, kiss, kiss" their friends shouted, Benny took Frida's waist with one hand while in the other they had their drinks and kissed, soft and hot as always, everybody screamed, they smiled and parted to hug the guests. Agnetha and Björn approached and embraced them.

Agnetha: I can't believe you didn't tell me anything.

Frida: I'm sorry, don't kill me but it's something that Benny and I wanted to do only us.

Björn: congratulations! You two deserve the best.

Agnetha: I hope you also think that I deserve the best under her breath—.

Björn: excuse me?

Agnetha: forgiven took a sip of her drink—.

Frida and Benny looked confused and continued greeting the other guests.

Stig: warn me from now on if you need a week of honeymoon because then I don't want you locking yourselves in the studio office.

Benny: You know that with me it doesn't work a week and although you give it to us that doesn't mean that we won't lock ourselves in your office.

Stig: as long as it's with a condom it's all good because I have news.

Frida: I'm going to get pregnant on your birthday on your behalf, I promise laughs—.

Stig: no, ew laughs—.

Benny: what do you have to tell us?

Stig: Görel, look for Björn and Agnetha please...

(Björn and Agnetha joined the group).

Stig: I'll be brief and clear... the tour of North America is already a fact.

Benny: finally...

They applauded and smiled, this tour was a dream although they would have to sacrifice many things.

Stig: that's why, Frida, as you get pregnant on my birthday,I'm going to hang Benny off his testicles and put it as decoration in my yard.

Benny: covered his penis with both handsI feel great pain from now on.

Frida: laughsStig relax because I said on your birthday but I didn't say the year.

Agnetha: who is pregnant?

Björn: nobody, why don't you pay attention?

Agnetha: why do you always have to be such an imbecile? I'm not even talking to you. went to sit down on the couch—.

Frida followed her and sat next to her without saying anything, crossed her legs and while wagging her glass of wine.

Frida: do you want to talk?

Agnetha: noo, don't worry, today is a happy day for you and so it has to continue.

Frida: but if you are not happy do you think that I will be happy? Are you angry with Björn?

Agnetha: Yes, we have fought but nothing important.

Frida: You know that everything that happens between you is important to me.

Both embraced and Agnetha felt better but she knew that she should do everything possible not to ruin that beautiful night in which they had been given good news, so she got up from the sofa and took Frida's hand, both went to serve themselves more drink. She came to the mini bar and then Frida left her talking with some friends to go and find Benny who was with Björn, took his hand and took him to the kitchen, there was the service staff and the maids of the house.

Benny: are you already horny again?

Frida: shhh... they can hear you.

Benny: what's up?

Frida: we have to do something with Agnetha and Björn.

Benny: Andersson, what are you thinking?

Frida: awww, you called me Andersson smiled and kissed him—.

Benny: Well yes, you're an Andersson... but tell me what you have thinking.

Frida: okay, this is the plan ... —she told him what she had in mind in ten minutes it has to be ready, okay?

Frida and Benny returned to the party room, she with Agnetha and he with Björn. "Agnetha, will you escort me to the bedroom? I need to touch up my makeup ", she went up with Frida to the room, as she asked for it. "Björn, will you accompany me up? I have to show you some things ", he also agreed and came up with Benny.

Upon entering the bedroom Björn noticed that Agnetha was there and he found it strange, she quickly got up from the bed and looked at Frida who without wasting time went to Benny's side taking steps back towards the door.

Benny: listen to both of you, you won't leave here until you solve your problems.

Both of them quickly left the bedroom putting the lock on the outside and a chair crossed on the handlebar so they wouldn't try to leave.

Benny: Hey, Björn... shoutedthere are condoms in the first gavel.

Frida punched his chest as they put their ears on the door to listen to them.

Björn: please let me get out of here, I'm with a claustrophobic.

Agnetha: ohh, tell me what else you know about me she shouted—.

Björn: do you forget that I'm married to you?

Agnetha: unfortunately I don't forget it.

Frida and Benny were still sticked to the door.

Frida: Benny and if we open? I don't know if this is going to work.

Benny: are you kidding? this is getting good.

They heard that they threw something strong and Björn shouted.

Björn: you're crazy, stop.

Frida: are you okay?

Agnetha: Frida, let me get out of here. I'm gonna kill him, i promise.

Frida: I'm sorry, Anna, but you have to talk and be reconciled or you can't leave. It's the new thing in psychology.

Suddenly they heard a great silence, Benny and Frida looked at each other and decided not to add anything else, they went down to the party again to integrate with the other guests.

They couldn't take their hands off, all the time they spent hugged, caressing, kissing and flirting, Benny didn't stop playing with Frida's hair and she with her beard, they were just having a great night. They wondered what had happened with Björnetha and that's why they decided to go up again, when they put their ears on the door they heard moans, they seemed to come from Agnetha, both were left speechless.

Benny: I'm sure they're killing each other.

Frida: she seems to be enjoying it laughs—.

Benny: I can't believe they're doing it in my bed.

Frida: the bed that we haven't yet released as husband and wife.

Benny: hit her asswow Agnetha is heard as being killed by brooms.

Frida: or to ... that.

Benny: Björn, show her who's in charge. he shouted at him and the moans stopped for a few seconds—.

Frida: Shut up silly, obviously she's the boss ...

Benny: and if we better go down again and let them do their thing... I mean, at the end that's what we wanted.

They went down the stairs and returned to the party, ate, played and danced all night, like at 3 a.m. and all the guests were gone, well, almost everyone, Björnetha was still at home to be more specific, in the room of Benny and Frida.

Frida: I think they have fallen asleep she whispered—.

Benny: and if we enter?

Frida: noo, how do you think? We will have to sleep in another bedroom.

Benny: Okay, I'll remove the chair for when they wake up.

Benny removed the chair from the handlebar and followed Frida who went to one of the other bedrooms, closed the door. Frida took off her high shoes and Benny sat on the bed to take off his, then Frida went to the bathroom to remove makeup while Benny took off his clothes, when she left he was undressed and on the bed wrapped between the sheets.

Frida: I don't know what to do, my pajamas are in our room.

Benny: sleep naked.

Frida: I'm cold ...

Benny: that's why I'm here he opened his arms—.

Frida got undressed with just her panties on, then she went to bed with Benny covering herself with the sheets.

Frida: but you have to warm me up well.

Benny wrapped his arms around her, placing her against his chest so that she felt the heat, kissed her forehead and then her mouth.

Frida: good night.

Benny: good night bunny. I love you.

Frida: smiledI love you.

In the morning they woke up like at 9:00 a.m. Frida and Benny went down to the kitchen, surprisingly they found that Björn and Agnetha were there preparing breakfast while they were smiling and playing.

Benny: heyy, it seems that some here slept well.

Agnetha: sorry, last night we fell asleep in your bed.

Björn: and we missed the party, we were unconscious.

Frida: yes, I imagine... joked—.

Benny: the party in my bed seemed more fun.

Frida: and noisy.

Agnetha: I swear it was not me.

Benny: We almost called emergency, we thought that you were suffering from domestic violence, I say because Agnetha sure had broken Björn's head.

Frida: everyone at the party heard you —exaggerated—.

Agnetha: whooooo put her hands on her face—.

Björn: Hey Benny, I'll pay you a new box of condoms because there's no more.

Benny: how? Did you finish them all?

Björn: well, there weren't so many.

Benny: the box was almost full.

Björn: Of course not, I only used four or five.

Benny: were you making balloons with condoms? I gave them to you to put them on your penis.

Agnetha: It was my fault that we used so many ... sorry she turned around and returned to look the eggs she was cooking—.

The four of them started to laugh like crazy, they could not believe in the situation they were in, Björn and Agnetha were flirting again and that was what made Benny and Frida happy, no matter how many boxes of condoms had been spent, they just wanted love, tranquility and understanding will reign and that's why they were good with that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 172 10
They broke up. They're hurt. They're two distant islands in a sea of emotions. What worse could happen to bring them together again? * * It's juct f...
31.6K 727 35
This is the story of Agnetha and Bjorn, Benny and Anni-Frid as lovers after being spouses. It is based on how they return to the recording studio and...
1.4K 35 7
it's our first ff so enjoy and leave comments, we are always happy to read💗🥂