Touch your heart (Severus Sna...

By ScorpyR

Love can win even in dark times. Severus Snape needs to open his heart to love once again. Will Angelina be a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
NOTES
NOTES 2

Chapter 44

2.5K 64 16
By ScorpyR

The next day I woke up with Severus leaving our bed very quietly.

"Not even a good morning kiss?" I asked him, rubbing my eyes and moving my body to a sitting position.

"I didn't want to wake you up." He said, picking clothes from his wardrobe.

"Well, I'm awake." It came out a little harsher than I intended.

"Someone's in a mood this morning." He sat on the bed, pulled me to a hug and planted a kiss on my neck. "Is everything ok, love?"

"Yes...It is." I pulled away from the hug and yawned, stretching up my body back to the bed.

Severus' eyes traveled along my body, taking in every curve and how my skin was visible through the white see-through shirt that I stole from his wardrobe last night. After a long time waiting for him at night when I came back from the Three Broomsticks, I dressed up one of his shirts that still had his scent and fell asleep on the couch. Apparently, he took me to bed. - or maybe I was just sleepwalking.

His hands automatically landed on my breasts, sliding down along my waist until he reaches for the edge of my t-shirt, which he took off, exposing my bare skin.

He sank slowly, traveling toward my abdomen. "You know?" He kissed my skin, making me shiver. "Every time I see you like this it is like the first time."

"Is it?" I tried to speak sternly, but I could hardly puff.

His lips started trailing further down until he reached my panties. "Yes. I feel like a kid opening his gifts on Christmas morning." And he pulled them down, planting kisses on my lower belly, my inner tights, my vaginal lips, and the clitoris.

"Weren't you leaving quietly?" I asked aroused with his boldness and he eyed me with eyes filled with lust.

"I think I have more important things to do first." He answered before opening his mouth and licking my sweet spot. 

A moan escaped my mouth and he smiled, but that didn't stop him from using his tongue in a delicate way. So delicate that I felt electricity whenever he brushed the tip of his tongue in my clitoris. His licking became more intense, letting his saliva flow between my folds, leaving a warm tail behind. He decided to change what he was doing after a while, sucking it instead, and penetrating me with a finger.

My moans started sounding louder and louder as I felt my orgasm building. I was wetter than I ever was, spreading my juice all over his hand and the sheets. His pace intensified and his finger was touching the right spot when I felt something warm being released out of me.

"Severus!" I moaned, feeling overwhelmed with the orgasm. And even though all I could do was gasp, he understood what I wanted and he quickly positioned himself between my legs and penetrated me with his hard member.

"Ah... You're so good for me." He moaned in my ear, as his thrusts became deeper. "So, so good..."

He kissed my lips one more time before pulling his body up, grabbing me by my waist and thrusting faster and harder, his head falling behind. His dick started to harden and I felt my orgasm threatening to explode once more. And with the help of his finger rubbing my clitoris, I came undone, spreading my juice all over his erection.

"That's it... Let go for me..." He whispered while his movements became faster and he couldn't hold his orgasm any longer. He moaned until the last drop, resting his sweaty body on top of mine, head between my breasts, as his breathing slowed down.

We didn't open our mouths. I just lay there feeling his pounding heart calming down, his heavy breathing becoming softer and his warm lips leaving a trail of fire wherever he kissed.

"I should go now, my love." He said, giving me one last kiss before getting up. I grabbed his arm, pulling him against me once again and he smiled. "As much as I wanted to stay in bed with you naked all day, I'm afraid my duties don't allow that."

"Oh, can't you take the day off today?"

He sighed. "I wish. But I have a very important matter to solve first." Noticing my unhappy face he kissed my knuckles. "I promise you, I'll take the day off tomorrow."

"You promise?" I asked naively.

"I do. Now, I really need to go." He went to the bathroom and I heard him turning the hot water on, so I decided to join him, much to his surprise.

"What do you have so important to do?" I asked curiously.

"Uh, headmaster stuff. I'll probably be locked up in the office all day. Why don't you go for a walk with your friends?" 

"I think I'll visit the Weasleys, then?" I replied innocently.

"Good. You won't be alone." He kissed my forehead before getting out of the shower. "Dinner tonight?"

"Dinner tonight." I smiled and each of us started our day.

*** 

The Weasleys are always welcoming. Molly's a good mother and a good friend and she always pays attention to her surroundings.

After receiving hugs from all the members of the family she scolded them all to do their chores while she pushed me aside to the kitchen, where we remained alone for quite some time. She had this curious expression in her eyes while she eyed me carefully.

"Are you ok, my sweet girl? You seem distant." She handed me a hot tea cup and a piece of carrot cake.

"Yes, I'm fine. I'm tired... with all the preparations for the wedding, you know?" I lied.

"Yes. I remember when I married Arthur." She looked up, a smile on her face while she had flashbacks of her happy day. "Best day of my life. Well... the best week of my life. We went to Brasil for the honeymoon. Romantic place." Then she eyed me again. "But that's not it, is it? Something is bothering you."

I sighed. There is no escape, she's a mother after all. She senses this kind of stuff. "It's Severus. He's been acting strange lately. It's summertime, we're about to get married in two weeks and he's always away from me. Comes back home late. Misses dinners and all. And the other day, in the Diagon-Alley I saw him leave a house with a woman I never have seen before. They looked... intimate." 

I looked up to Molly and she had a motherly-worried smile on her face while she listened to me very attentively. 

"You know it's Severus we're talking about, right?" She asked.

"I know... I know... It's just-- with all the things that happened I'm..." I gulped.

"Afraid his feelings have changed?" 

"Yes... And sometimes I think about Lily and I wondered if he still thinks of her. Like before." I finally confessed what's been really bothering for a long long time.

"Darling, I'm going to say the truth just the way it is. Severus will always love Lily. She was his best friend. Hell, his only friend! Ever since the beginning. It is true she hurt him and he hurt her. He was a wreck all these years. But he met you and that sorrow ceased to exist. I wondered many times if that man still knew how to smile. But he changed so, so much... Angel, Lily will always be on his heart, that's for sure, but she is his past. You're his present and his future. And I think he's done with that. So, I don't think you need to worry about that." I forced a soft smile and she smiled back, rubbing my shoulder as a caress. "Now, about that woman you saw, why don't you ask him who she was? It's better than dwell inside that pretty head of yours."

"I guess you're not wrong." I sighed, sipping the rest of the mint tea. "Maybe I should go back to Hogwarts and talk to him."

"Maybe you should. But first, come with me. I need to get a few groceries. We can go to the mall together. How's that?"

I agreed and we departed immediately for the mall in the center of London, close to the Leaky Cauldron buying all the things on her shopping list. I insisted on paying her the shopping items, but she refused, much to my displeasure. So I made a mental note to buy her a basket of groceries in secret later. Their family never had much luck in finances matter. They have always been poor but humble, always facing life with a smile on their faces. And when I met them, they received me with open arms. She took me as a family member and I want to thank her for that.

Without her noticing I paid for the scarf she liked in the accessories store and she almost hit me. It was funny to see her pissed off, but she eventually thanked me and put it around her neck,  exhibiting it proudly on the street.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw a glimpse of Severus entering a house with the same woman I saw him the other day. Have fun now. Ask him the questions later. I tried to calm down my thoughts, even if they were stubborn as I am. I'll ask him tonight, at dinner. 

And I focused on having fun with Molly for the rest of the evening until it was time to go back home and finally clear my mind. Part of me was nervous about it, the other part was confident that he had a plausible explanation. I hope.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Always By Selena

Fanfiction

19.7K 829 14
A psychic has been hindering the Dark Lord's plans and he's angry about it. He wants the person responsible found and brought to him immediately. H...
94.9K 3.1K 27
As the new Defense Against the Dark Arts professor, you have many obligations. Little do you know, you also have other abilities that will be thruste...
21.1K 773 12
Piper has the power to heal and Voldemort wants it badly enough to kill her for it. Luckily for her, he hasn't found a way to extract it yet. He se...
47.9K 2.2K 74
Amilia Hubbard returns to Hogwarts! Harry Potter has begun his schooling! So not only does Severus Snape have to deal with the young wizard but he al...