Go Beyond! BNHA x Reader Vari...

By Rika_Akane

Yet another fanfic for the ever famous My Hero Academia bois! Giving you some fluff for the heart, angst, and... More

A Little Reminder
Amajiki Tamaki: Love at First Sight?
Bakugou Katsuki: Pumped up!
Bakugou Katsuki: Pumped Up! (2)
Midoriya Izuku: Off the List
Amajiki Tamaki: Kotatsu Hibernation
Bakugou Katsuki: Don't Look
Todoroki Shouto: Untouchable
Todoroki Shouto: Untouchable (2)
Todoroki Shouto: Untouchable (3)
Kaminari Denki: All Tricks, No Treat (Halloween Special)
Todoroki Shouto: At Least you Smiled
Amajiki Tamaki: Confession Nerves
Kirishima Eijirou: Scribbles
Todoroki Shouto: Untouchable (4)
Midoriya Izuku: Off With his Head!
Amajiki Tamaki: Say It and I'm yours
Mustard: Got your Back (secretly)
Dabi + Shigaraki Tomura: Lifeless
Bakugou Katsuki: Rain Fiasco
Kaminari Denki: Sparks (New Year Special)
Bakugou Katsuki: And Yet. . .
Kaminari Denki: Please Shut your Mouth
Midoriya Izuku: Leap of Faith
Kirishima Eijirou: Jokes Aside
Bakugou Katsuki: Lost
Bakugou Katsuki: Lost (2)
Bakugou Katsuki: Lost (3)
Amajiki Tamaki: The Red String
Togata Mirio: Always Here
Amajiki Tamaki: A Lover and a Child
Kirishima Eijirou: Nothing Ever Changes
Todoroki Shouto: Stay
Todoroki Shouto: Stay (2)
Todoroki Shouto: Stay (3)
Midoriya Izuku: That Strange Girl
Hawks: The Last Time
Midoriya Izuku: Regrets
A/N: I'm sorry I just need to get this out
Bakugou Katsuki: 24 Hours with a Brat (Christmas Special)
Kirishima Eijirou: Somehow (New Year's Special 2)
Bakugou Katsuki: Love is a Competition. . . Apparently
Iida Tenya: Rabbit Apples and Children's Books
A/N: Hewwo
Todoroki Shouto: Secret and Forbidden
Midoriya Izuku: Link
Midoriya Izuku: Link (2)
Midoriya Izuku: As Night Falls

Todoroki Shouto: Untouchable (5)

6.6K 177 96
By Rika_Akane

Awrayto~! The final part of Untouchable! Whew! I must say, I took a loong time thinking about what I'll write next, then. . .

Me: *scrolling through wattpad, bored*

Brain: Hey, can't think of anything to do?

Me: Yeah.

Brain: How about writing the last part of Untouchable?

Me: *realizes how long it had been since the last part* oh geez. I really should write it.

And that summarizes my daily brain activity~! Hehehe I'm joking~

A Knight!Todoroki Shouto x Thief!Reader. Our little thief gets tangled up in a big mess!

The story so far: The three of you went to the river with Natsu to bathe, and Todoroki, for the first time, sees a different side of you!

><><><

You groaned softly, your throat feeling itchy as you let out a rather violent cough. Shit. What the hell just happened to me? Your eyes fluttered open, the first thing greeting your sight was the unknown surroundings. You shot straight up, wincing when you felt something sting on both of your wrists, as well as some kind of constraints on your feet. You looked down, finding the restraints to be metal cuffs.

You were strapped on a chair.

Oh, nice.

Candles stuck on the wall provided the room you're in a bit of light. There was a single table with a gas lamp lit on it, the walls were made of stone, a small window blocked with steel bars, and a thick door. From outside, you could see the moon still up. Am I. . . underground or something? What the fuck happened to me?!

You grit your teeth, moving your wrists, the metal and tightness of the restraints stinging your skin. Then you snapped, the memory of earlier events flashing in your head.

A while ago. . .

"Icy-hot, you gotta be more gentle to Natsu or else he'll really bite your head off." you chuckled, watching as Todoroki scrubbed the dragon's scales aggresively. Natsu didn't even mind the forceful gesture. He probably couldn't even feel it. But the way the bi-haired male did it, with his eyes intently focused on cleaning, his teeth clenched; he looked like he's not stopping unless there wasn't a single speck of dirt left.

You were still in the middle of cleaning Natsu, the palace guard with you deciding to help out rather than just standing around doing nothing. Bakugou shouted complaints at him a few times, the two of them ending up having a verbal fight. Now, you had sepearated the two by telling Bakugou to rinse Natsu from below while you stayed up the dragon's back with Todoroki.

You were having fun. Teasing him, making snarky comments; just annoying him. While he decided to ignore you and focus on finishing the task. Of course, he hasn't forgotten about the mission. He had been keeping his guard up, searching for anything suspicious in the environment. A couple of times, he had almost drawn out his sword whenever he hears rustling in the forest, or sounds that turned out to be wandering nocturnal animals.

There hasn't been any movement from the perpetrator yet. Do they know that the victim has company?

You sighed, jumping down for a moment. You scooped some water with your hand, quickly going back up before it runs out on your hand, then tossed it onto the opposite male. Todoroki flinched, feeling a coldness splash on his hair and a bit on his back. He whipped his head to you, his eyes dropping to a glare. You chuckled, patting your hand dry on your shirt.

"You're too serious," you said.

Todoroki scoffed, rolling his eyes. "This is a mission, not some leisure activity."

Now it was your turn to roll your eyes. "Right."

You glanced down at Bakugou, seeing him finishing up on his task. A small smile curled on your lips, then quickly dropped down to a frown. Even I'm on high guard here. Who knows when someone's suddenly gonna jump out and take Katsuki. . .

If that happens, then maybe I should. . .

You ran a hand through your hair, lowering down to pet Natsu's scales.

"Alright, Natsu. Go ahead and rinse yourself," you said, the crimson dragon huffing as a reply. You went down with Todoroki, watching a bit distanced as it started to rinse itself by bringing water on its wings, flapping it to distribute the liquid all over its body. You heard Bakugou shout something about getting him all wet, which made you snicker.

After that tiring task, you decided to rest for a while there, sitting on a huge rock, picking up some pebbles to practice skipping it on the water. You and Todoroki had a little contest, with Bakugou joining you after a while, but ending up blasting the pebble to who knows where.

You shook your head, the blonde male clicking his tongue. He then walked away to get some food he had packed, while you waited with the other male.

You stared blankly at the water, using a stick to make some stirring motions on it. Todoroki roamed his eyes around, keeping guard. You shot him a glance. Really, he's too serious. You took this time to study his features. I gotta say, if not for his cold personality, he would pass as a prince in a snap. I bet there are a lot of women, mostly from the noble side, who's head over heels for him.

You internally scoffed. Yeah, right. And I bet he turned them down in such a cold and rude way. You turned to where Bakugou is, now seeing him feed Natsu.

"How long have you known him?" that sudden question snapped you out of your thoughts, and turning to the one who just spoke. Todoroki didn't look back, still keeping his eyes on anywhere but not you.

You huffed. "Are you feeling bored of standing guard that you resolved to asking me questions about my life?" you commented, Todoroki shooting you a glare. You chuckled, leaning back with your arms supporting your weight.

The silence that followed made you think that he was expecting an answer. You sighed.

"I met him a few years ago, after I finally ran away from the orphanage," you said, flashing the said memory in your head.

"I see. . ."

You placed you chin on your palm, leaning your arm on your folded legs.

"Seriously, if it isn't for him, I wouldn't even give a single fuck about this whole thing," you grumbled, enough for him to hear. Your eyes softened as you stared down at the water.

"Katsuki's the only person I could ever call my family. I'd do anything not to lose him."

". . ."

Todoroki didn't ask you anything else, to your relief. You averted your senses to the surroundings, the gentle breeze of the wind, the rustling of trees, the calm flow of the river, and. . .

The sound of rope stretching?

You raised your head, looking at trees from the other side of the river. You narrowed your eyes, focusing your sight on it, but you couldn't see anything through the darkness. You could hear a soft rustle, then that same sound again.

Rope stretching. That means. . .

"Icy-hot, get down!" you shouted, upon realization of what that sound was. Todoroki exclaimed as you pulled him down by the hand, moving him just as something glinted from the trees on the other side.

WHOOSH!

An arrow flew past you, missing the bi-haired male and piercing onto a tree. Bakugou saw what just happened and rushed towards the two of you.

Todoroki's eyes widened. How could I not notice that?! He turned his head to where the arrow just came from, searching for anything but to no avail.

You pulled the arrow off the tree, examining it. You saw a bit of white powder on the tip of its blade.

"Poison," you muttered. "They're here."

"What the fuck are you talking about, (Y/N)?!" Bakugou spoke, demanding an answer from you.

"Those bastards that wanted to kidnap you and use you for some kind of experiment is here, Katsuki," you answered, activating your quirk to gather up some iron fillings. We're pretty deep in the forest, but it doesn't mean there aren't any iron fillings from underground.

You managed to make a small spear, from what you had gathered. You gripped it on your hands as it solidified, turning to the direction where the arrow just flew.

You raised your hand, tossing your makeshift weapon. You listened intently for any movement. They must be startled from that.

You heard something click, then another glint from the darkness. You expected another arrow, but instead, a round object dropped down. Your eyes widened, recognizing what the enemy just threw. A smoke bomb!

It exploded, startling the three of you. Thick smoke wrapped around you, blocking your view of the two males with you. You could hear the shuffling of feet, an explosion, and a sword being drawn. Good. They're not that far from me yet. You waved your hand to rid the smoke from your sight, when all of a sudden, you heard the sound of rope stretching again.

Your heartbeat escalated in fear. Where's it going?! I can't see! You saw the smoke shift as something flew past. There! Dodge it! You moved your body away, but you didn't expect another one coming. Just as you were going to dodge the incoming arrow, you felt a stinging pain as the blade grazed on your arm.

"Gah!" you exclaimed, dropping down on the ground. You studied your wound, blood seeping out of it, and that same, white powder you saw on the blade of an arrow earlier.

Shit. Your vision started to blur, your body feeling like it was softening. Everything was starting to look like it was melting. I feel. . . sleepy. You could hear voices, but they sounded incoherent to you as you slumped on the ground, your conciousness leaving you.

And now back to your current state. . .

You clicked your tongue, struggling to move your body again. You tried to see through the cuffs, noticing a keyhole on its side. That's it. You flexed your fingers, activating your quirk. Only, your movements halted, as you heard footsteps approaching and the door opening.

A figure of a male entered the room. He approached you, hands on his back. As the light shone on his face, your eyes narrowed to a glare.

"I knew it was you, Reedus." you growled, the said man smirking at you. He's that same bastard who injected that fluid on an innocent person.

Reedus chuckled, placing a bag on the small table.

"Nice to see you again, (L/N) (Y/N)," he looked at you, the lens of his glasses reflecting the candlelight. "Oh, that's a nasty look on your face~"

You clicked your tongue, flexing your fingers to repeat your earlier attempt. Well, at least Katsuki wasn't the one who ended up here. Wait, speaking of which, where are—

"If you're looking for your two friends, they're probably gone and left you alone." Reedus laughed. "I gotta say, I would've gone ahead and took Bakugou Katsuki, but when I saw your quirk, I immediately fell in love!"

He stepped closer to you, lowering down to your level.

"I want you, (L/N) (Y/N). Your quirk would be a great subject for my experiment! HAHAHA!"

You cringed, wanting to back away from the despicable man. I wanna kill him. I wanna beat him up so bad, he wished he never messed with me in the first place.

"So tell me, Reedus," you spoke as he stepped away from you. "What exactly are you trying to gain from this 'experimentation'?"

He hummed. "Well, if you must know," he walked towards the small table, taking out the contents. "I simply want to grant you strength."

You raised an eyebrow. "Strength?"

Reedus chuckled, shaking his head. "Ah, those of you gifted with quirks. You all think you're so high and mighty just because you have power. But, what about the powerless? Yes. We are nothing."

He raised the object he was holding, your eyes widening once you saw what it was. It was a syringe. That same one that he used in an attempt to kill you. You grit your teeth, focusing on what you had been doing with your quirk.

"This syringe, once injected, can multiply the strength of any type of quirk. But, once 5 minutes passes, the user will slowly weaken, and weaken, and weaken, until they can no longer stand. And eventually. . . they die."

Come on, come on! Reedus walked towards you, the syringe on his hand. He forcefully tilted your head to look at him.

"You will be the next one to die, (L/N) (Y/N)," he said, taunting you. "Aren't you happy? You, who have been treated as trash, a street rat. Especially that one palace guard; what was his name?"

You clicked your tongue. "He doesn't have anything to do with this, you bastard."

"Oh? Having a soft spot for someone now, eh? How pathetic." his hand lowered to your neck, gripping it tightly, strangling you. "Anyway, your miserable life will now end in my hands. At least be grateful."

I can't breathe. You choked, struggling to get out of his hold. You heard something click, the man in front of you noticing as well. He halted his attempt to pierce you with the syringe. You shakily smirked.

"I-I think. . . you're the miserable one. . ." you spat, having difficulty to let the words out. With your hands and feet finally free thanks to your quirk, you thrashed, kicking Reedus on his stomach.

He gasped, recoiling, stepping away from you, then dropping on the ground on his knees.

"H-How. . .?"

You stretched your arms and legs, sighing in relief.

"I gotta say, your attempt on cuffing me is not bad," you said. "Though, you have to do much better than that. It's easy to make a key using the iron fillings and escape."

You could feel Reedus seething with rage. "Y-You—!"

"SMAAAASH!!"

The whole place rumbled as there was a hole blasted in the wall. There appeared Midoriya, one of the palace guards, together with Todoroki, a fuming Bakugou, and Iida.

"Broccoli boy!" you exclaimed.

"It's Midoriya Izuku!" the green-haired boy corrected.

Several men rushed into the room, shocked to see a huge hole in the wall, you who had escaped, palace guards, and their leader on the ground.

An explosion blasted from Bakugou's palm.

"So, you dare to take my fucking sister, eh, you bastards?!" he growled. "I'll fucking kill all of you!"

Then, there was chaos. Reedus' men started attacking. Bakugou blew most of them up, while you and the other three helped as well. You glanced at Reedus' recoiled form, the syringe placed away from his sight. You swiped it before he could see, taking something from your pocket then dropping it on the ground. Todoroki came to you just as you hid the syringe from him.

"You okay?" he asked, freezing a man who attempted to slash him with a blade.

"Oh, look at that. You care about me, hm~?" you teased, the bi-haired male rolling his eyes.

"If I say yes, will you save the teasing for later until the situation is resolved?"

There it is again. That strange heartbeat thing. Gah! Is this really the time for this?! You were about to say something to him, when you suddenly felt someone pull you away. Todoroki shouted your name, freezing another man. Your eyes darkened when you saw Reedus holding you captive. Damn. I forgot about him!

"(Y/N)!" you heard Bakugou shout. Reedus laughed manically.

"This. Ends. Now!" you sharply gasped, feeling something inject in your neck. You could feel the liquid flowing in you. You were pulled away from Reedus as Bakugou came from behind,  startling him with an explosion. He knocked him out with an explosion-packed right swing.

Todoroki rushed to you as you dropped to your knees, holding your neck. You groaned, panted, your hands trembled.

"Y-You should. . . run." you panted, groaning again.

"Oi, (Y/N). You better not die on me." Bakugou said.

You shook your head. "S-Sorry, Katsuki. I was. . . careless."

Todoroki cupped your chin as you recoiled, lifting your head to meet his eyes.

"You're not going to die. Don't let it overpower you, (Y/N). . ."

You shakily laughed. "Well, look at that. You. . . finally called me by my name."

You brought a hand to his cheek, stroking softly with your thumb.

"You. . . do care. . ." you lowered your head, leaning your head on his chest. You groaned,  whimpered, you were trembling violently. Todoroki held your shoulders, Bakugou readying himself in case you start to attack when suddenly. . .

"Bleh!"

"?!"

"?!"

You rose your head, tongue sticking out playfully. Your pained gestures had stopped. You looked at both of the boys' expression, bursting in laughter.

"Aw, man, that was soo good!" you said in between laughs. An irk mark appeared on Bakugou's head, his fingers flexing.

"What the fuck, (Y/N)?! Why are you still alive and kicking?!"

"Oh, would you prefer I died instead?" you shook your head, laughing. "That syringe Reedus used, that was a fake. I stole an empty one from him when he attacked me the other night and filled it with river water."

You fumbled with your pockets. "As for the real one. . ." you paused, taking it out. "I have it right here."

Todoroki's eyes widened, clearly dumbfounded. Was that her plan? If it was, then she's pretty lucky to have been successful with it. You turned to him with a teasing smirk.

"Well? I'm pretty clever, aren't I~?"

Bakugou was raging, stalking over to you, pinching your cheeks until you were whining, repeatedly apologizing to him.

"You shitty brat. If you had the fucking nerve to worry me like that, then I shouldn't have gotten Natsu to track you down and drag fucking half-n-half here along with his other shitty companions!"

"I afresyate you wuwing foe me, but I showwy!" (I appreciate you worrying for me, but I'm sorry!)

"Shut the fuck up! You better treat me to some beer or I'll blow you up, you piece of shit!"

"Yesh, yesh! I tweat you! And shum kaage too!" (Yes, yes! I'll treat you! And some karaage too!)

You whined as Bakugou finally let go of your cheeks, stomping away, grumbling to himself. You turned to Todoroki, who was still standing there, caressing your cheek.

"So, did I fool you?" you asked.

He sighed, running a hand through his hair. He then suddenly pulled you in, wrapping you in a warm, gentle embrace. Your eyes widened. This was the first time he held you like this.

"You are such a pain," he said. You found your own arms snaking up, hugging him back. Your cheeks felt warm, heart beating erratically. You could feel his own heartbeat, as if it's resonating with your own.

"S-Sorry," you muttered, feeling embarassed that you had to apologize. Well, he did make an effort to save me. And I admit, I did got scared when I thought I couldn't switch those syringes. If he weren't here. . .

You tightened your grip on him, nuzzling into his chest.

"Thank you for saving me, Shouto."

He pulled away, gently caressing your cheek. His hand is warm. You found yourself lost in those mismatched orbs. If he didn't came here. . .

Then I. . . You slowly leaned in, getting lost in the moment. You didn't even know why you were doing so. That is, until you heard a crash, and the whole place rumbling.

"(Y/N), GET YOUR ASS HERE BEFORE I CATCH YOU LIP-LOCKING WITH FUCKING HALF-N-HALF!" Bakugou's voice boomed from outside, bringing you back to reality. Your face bursted into red as you pushed Todoroki away from you, hiding your flushed face with your hand.

"O-Oh, look at that. Katsuki's all ready to kill me, so I gotta go. See ya!" you quickly made your escape, going to where Bakugou, and to your surprise, Natsu, was waiting. And off you went, disappearing into the night.

><><><

Three weeks later. . .

"Todoroki-kun, I think you should take a break. You've been training for a while now." Midoriya said, watching his bi-haired friend sparring with another palace guard. Iida walked towards the green-haired male.

"Don't you think he's been strange lately?" he asked, Midoriya nodding.

"He looks frustrated, like there was something he didn't manage to do?" he wondered, going on to his usual habit of mumbling.

It had been three weeks since the culprit responsible for the abductions in the kingdom, Reedus Lark, had been apprehended. He was now locked up in the dungeon, awaiting his punishment from Queen Momo. And ever since that, you had disappeared. You didn't even run into him anywhere in the kingdom.

Todoroki noticed the worried looks of the two, and stopped his training. Panting, he approached them, wiping sweat off his brow.

"Ah, good job training, Todoroki-kun." Midoriya stopped mumbling, handing him a towel. Todoroki nodded, accepting it. All this time, his mind wandered to only you. That 'almost-kiss' moment you had. . . what was that all about? And now, you didn't even show up. He didn't see you stealing something, or just casually walking around town.

It was like everything never happened. But, with the deal he made, he was positive that you were just doing your end of the bargain. That's reasonable. He'd been spacing out, so he usually distracts himself by training, either with the sword or his quirk. He did anything just to take his mind off you.

I shouldn't think about her. I told her after all, that after our deal, she could go along with her life, and I wouldn't bother her anymore.

Todoroki sighed, slinging the towel on his shoulders.

"I'm going back," he said, Midoriya and Iida nodding, waving him off. Just as he was on his way back to the palace, not far from the two, a sudden voice called him.

"Hey, icy-hot!" he stopped in his tracks, recognizing that voice that belonged to a certain person that disappeared from his life.

He turned around, seeing you running towards him in a fast pace. Midoriya and Iida tried to stop you, but he held a hand up, indicating that it was alright. Once you had gotten close enough, you jumped, wrapping your legs on his strong waist and arms around his neck. Todoroki stepped back, almost losing balance. Mismatched orbs widened as you pulled him closer, crashing your lips onto his.

He was so confused, but with the feeling of your lips, he found himself savoring the moment, eyes closing as he returned the intimate gesture.

Slowly, you pulled away, giving him a toothy grin as you saw the red dusting his pale cheeks. He's cute when he blushes. You giggled, letting yourself down from him.

"Finally got to do it, huh?" you said, placing your hands behind you.

Todoroki was still shocked, mouth agape. He snapped back to reality, shaking his head.

"What are you doing here? In the palace?" he asked, crossing his arms. You pouted.

"Aw, and I thought you missed me after all this time~" you teased, sighing as he wasn't reacting. "Well, if you must know. I've been talking with the Queen, and check this!"

You took out something in your pocket, showing it to him. His eyes widened upon seeing a badge, with your name on it. You smirked.

"As of now, while in probation of 2 years, I am a rookie palace guard, training under you, Captain Shouto Todoroki~"

"A palace guard? Huh, so you decided to quit being a street rat?"

You frowned. "Well, mostly because it annoys me whenever you call me that."

He raised an eyebrow, not really buying your reason. You laughed.

"I'm obviously joking. But my real reason, is because the Queen asked me to be one."

The Queen herself? Well, that's surprising.

"I don't know why, but after that incident, me and Katsuki were called by her. She offered me this job, as the 'punishment' for my crimes. As for Katsuki, she thought it would be a great asset if he could also become one, with his being a 'dragon tamer', and having Natsu."

"I see." Todoroki nodded. You snickered, snaking your arms around his neck.

"So, I look forward to training with you, Captain~"

BOOM!

"Oi, why do I have to train under half-n-half?! And why the fuck should this shitty nerd be here?!" Bakugou roared. You sighed, turning around to them. He had already been there, along with Natsu, and was already picking on Midoriya.

"W-Wait, Bakugou-san, let's not—"

"Shut the fuck up, you piece of shit!"

"Bakugou-kun, please—"

"Can it, four-eyes!"

"Katsuki, if you cause a ruckus here, my probation will be blown."

Oh, well. So much for being the 'untouchable' thief now, huh?

><><><

I finally finished! Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!

I'm very sorry if it's crappy, but I did my best to finish this because it had been a long time since I wrote the last part hehehe~

Vote! Comment! Share!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

966K 40.6K 82
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
380K 23.9K 87
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
184K 6.8K 45
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024
296K 16.9K 68
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...