Azure Beats (Sousuke x Reader)

By bottomlessweebvoid

It all started when (Name) transferred to Iwatobi from Tokyo. She had a lot of reasons to why she moved out o... More

Before you Read
01 - The Beach Seems to be a Good Place to Swim, Relax, and.. Write Songs?
02 - Welcome to Iwatobi!
03 - Perhaps This is a Coincidence, But...
04 - ...Haven't We Met Before?
05 - The Wall Can't Possibly Be This Close
06 - Just How Famous is This Band Really?
07 - I Swear We Keep Meeting Each Other Lately
08 - Wait What About the Other Exit?
09 - A Walk in the Downpour
10 - Rumor says..
11 - Secret Admirers Are NOT Supposed to Send Creepy Emails
12 - This is Not a Date... Right?
13 - We Got the Other Exit This Time
15 - Is This Really the Wall?
16 - This Question Will Definitely Take a While to Answer
17 - People Usually Confess on School Rooftops so This is REALLY Misleading
18 - Talking Might Just Help When Someone Truly Listens
19 - A Sister in Times of Girl Talk Needs
20 - But He is Just a Friend
21 - Haru Certainly Does NOT Swim Like That
22 - Always in Motion
23 - Let it Burn so Bright
24 - The Special Things I Compile
25 - Each One There to Make You Smile
26 - The Concert is Still Hours Away so What Should We Do?
27 - The Truth Can Hit Pretty Damn Hard
28 - If Girls Have Girltalk, Then Surely We Can Have Boytalk
29 - Surely, There Must be a Haunted House Around the Festival
30 - Time to Rock This Stage
31 - An Encounter Purely by Chance
32 - Now Comes the Part Where We Ponder of the Future
33 - You Can't Run (or Swim) Away from the Future that Looms Ahead
34 - The Unexpected Reasons for Coming Back
35 - I Wonder What Could Have Happened If He Didn't Open the Door
36 - The Sale Ends Today so Better Get That Yukata Fast
37 - Can't I Hang Out with My Cousin Without Any Misunderstandings?
38 - It All Begin at Nightfall
39 - Suddenly Everyone Disappears and Now its Just Us
Fun Facts About This Story
40 - A Pleasant Trip Indeed
41 - That Certainly Took an Unexpected Turn
42 - Questions Always Comes Next
43 - It was a Rainy Day
44 - Societal Conventions Are An Advantage
45 - You are Crazy but No One Expected that You are THIS Crazy
46 - Dead Ends and Loopholes
47 - A Game of Time
48 - I Finally Got You Again
49 - Epilogue
Something from Tumblr uwu
Another Tumblr Stuff
New Book!

14 - The Planning

2.5K 104 18
By bottomlessweebvoid

"Good work everyone!" (Cousin's Name) shouted, looking at his clipboard with ansd smile, crossed out the last item on the list. "We are done recording for the newest album."
(Main Vocalist Name) took he headphones off and fixed her curls. Her bandmates had sent the song instrumental version to her and all they had to do was record her singing. It was all going very smoothly.

"Thank you so much (Cousin's name)!"

"No worries, (Name)." The last part was whispered, he knew she wanted to keep a low profile, after all.

"I think I'm going to get some dinner after this. Wanna come with me? You haven't even seen my house in Iwatobi yet!"

"Aww I would love to but..." (Cousin's Name) looked down at his clipboard and flipped the page, "I would need to take care of some other stuff. I might be able to stay over at your place in... About two or three weeks? Maybe sooner if I'm lucky."

"Really? Okay but make sure auntie comes along too!" (Main Vocalist Name) grinned and tidied her stuff.

Looking out the window, she noticed it was dark already, probably way past dinner but she is hungry so she planned to go get dinner anyway, wherever she can find an open restaurant.

"Alright. Be careful okay?" her cousin called out from behind her.

"Okay Cuz, see you around!" she called back before exiting the recording studio. She had a black coat on, and she quickly slipped out of the building and to the night.

She stopped at a restaurant and ordered her favorite food, planning to just bring it home rather than sit and eat alone. She immediately headed off to te station, food in her bag, planning to just go home and perhaps call her friends.

Once she station, she quietly slipped into a toilet and changed back into her regular civillian clothes. She took her wig off, and (hair colour) strands tumbled out from under it. She shook her head like Haru for a bit, then smiled at her reflection. It felt nice to be able to sing again. It was her dream to be famous worldwide, but she would need to take baby steps first and perhaps get famous around Japan first.

Placing her wig back into her bag, she walked out and took the train towards home. Somehow her mind went to Sousuke. She wanted to tell him about herself being the main vocalist for a band that he likes, but a part of her still wanted her to wait. She really hate lying to her friends, especially him.

Friend huh?

Before she realized it, (Name) was already standing in front of her front door. She took out her key and unlocked the door, going inside and went to her dining table, where she sat and started eating the takeout.

She quickly finished her food and decided to videocall her bandmates.

(Name) took out her phone and opened facetime, however, only Aika, the lead guitarist was online. She called her and Aika immediately answered after the first dial tone.

"Heyy!! I missed you so much!" Aika practically shrieked to her phone. (Name) held it further away from her face, giggling.

"I miss you too, Aika! How's everyone?"

"School or band?"

I thought for a moment, "okay start with band."

Aika grinned, "Everyone is excited to hear the song with your vocals. I mean we were happy enough with just the instruments but it would be so mych better when you sing it."

(Name) blushed, "t-thank you.. I guess.."

"I bet people will love it omce we release them," Aika sighed contentedly, "feels like a dream come true huh?"

"Yeah.. Its been our dream since.. I dunno.. Childhood?" (Name) thought for a moment. It had been so long ago. Where four of them used to dream of becoming an band and being world famous, having tiurs here and there-

"Oh look, Hideki is online." Aika smiled, watching Hideki pop up on the screen.

"Yo guys! I mean, girls," Hideki laughed, "(Name) how are you?"

"Tired, but happy." (Name) smiled at her two friends, "Oh, Aika, tell me about how school's going. You too, Hideki."

They went back and forth telling how they were at school. Hideki and Aika went to different schools. (Name) used to attend the same school as Aika before she moved to Iwatobi, while Hideki went to a different school with Clyde, the drummer of the band, who was currently offline. He is half American and he always have girls swooning after him.

"What about you, (Name)?" Aika chirped, "Anything interesting?"

(Name) grinned, "Well there's a guy I may have gotten close to."

"Oooohh! Who is it? Is he cute? Tell me his name so I can stalk him!" Aika's face appeared to be very large on her screen, causing her to laugh. Hideki was just as excited to hear.

"Um.. He is on the swim team, and he is way taller than I am. Despite his looming figure he is actually really nice. His name is Sousuke Yamazaki."

She could hear Aika squeal and immediately went to her computer.

The three of them continued their talk and catcjing up on each other's lives before (Name) decided to hang up. It was getting late and she still had homework to do.

She quickly showered, got changed, and sat down before her desk, homework in front of her. Taking a deep breath, (Name) grabbed her pencil and started. It was onky a few minutes into doing her homework when her phone rang. She picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Hey, (Name), its Sousuke," his deep voice made her smile somehow.

"O-oh.. Hi." (Name) stuttered, and then frowned at herself for doing so, "what's up?"

"Are you busy right now?" he asked.

"No. Not at all." Homework can wait after all.

"Cool. Uh.. I had something in mind, honestly. Okay so there will be a small festival in Samezuka two weeks from now.. And... I was thinking maybe you want to come and look around? You can bring your friends with you."

"That sounds fun." (Name) leaned back at her chair, "I'll bring the swim club with me if that's okay with you."

"I don't mind," He said after a brief pause.

"Two weeks from now then?"

"Yep. Oh and I think Rin plans a joint practice again with Iwatobi a few days from now."

"Gou haven't said anything but maybe she will tell us soon." (Name) smiled.

"That was the day we scheduled your math lessons with me. Though I don't mind coming over to your place after practice."

"Alright."

They said their goodbyes and she hung up. Her thoughts wandered to the festival, thinking of what it is like. Back in Tokyo, she remembered passing by a school, which was having a festival. They had school idols in there and there were a lot of people. The grouo of nine then became pretty famous after winning competitions and word got out. (A/N *cough* lovelive *cough*)

An idea suddenly came into her mind, and she hurriedly called Aika. (Name) told her of the plan and Aika immediately agreed, knowing she can just drag the guys along and they will follow her. Nobody disobeys Aika. (Name) smiled and hung up. The plan was set. Now all she had to do was contact Sousuke again.

She dialled his number and waited for him to pick up. He did after a few rings.

"(Name)?" he sounded confused and somehow worried.

"Sorry for calling again but I had a crazy idea," (Name) was grinning from ear to ear, "how about I get my sister to sing at your festival? I mean it will spice things up, perhaps as part of the closing."

Sousuke's eyes widened. An Azure Beats concert? Right at his school? No way will he decline. "Thats.. Brilliant!" He chuckled, "but will your sister agree to it?"

"I got that taken care of." (Name) said. She had been resting enough. The doctor did tell her to take a break but one small concert shouldn't hurt. Besides, this is a step closer to becoming a world famous band.

"Okay. Then let me take care of the Samezuka side."

"Sure thing. I trust you, Sou."

Hearing her call him by his nickname made him freeze, a warm feeling in his chest. He shook his head and brushed it off with a smile. "Can't wait! I'm sure everyone else will like it."

"Okay now I have to get back to doing my homeworks. See you at joint practice I guess."

"Sure."

They hung up for the second time that day and (Name) sighed happily. She missed being on stage and singing with everyone. She really missed performing. This is definitely a good plan.

She went back to doing her homework and this time with no more disruptions. She finished it and tidied her desk before going under her bed covers to sleep. However, her phone decided to ring at that moment. An email.

That's probably Gou telling us about joint practice.

She looked at the message. It was not Gou. It was another anonymous mail, from a different address, but she knew it was the same creep.

You might not have seen my first love
but you were the love that made
all other loves irrelevant.

◐.̃◐
- Author's Notes -

First of all, I APOLOGIZE FOR THE MONOTONE WRITING IN THIS CHAPTER I HAVE BEEN VERY BUSY KCBDJFNDKND

And secondly, I CANT BELIEVE THIS BOOK AHEM FANFIC IS AT 300 ALMOST 400 READS AAAAAAA. I LOVE YOU ALL!! 💕💕

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT I COULD NEVER HAVE THE MOTIVATION TO WRITE WITHOUT YOU ALL!!

HERE IS A PIC OF OUR BELOVED SOUSUKE I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT DAY!! 💖

- credit goes to the artist-

HE IS GOING TO BE AN AWESOME DAD HANDS DOWN.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

wrecked By syd

Fanfiction

13.5K 419 23
A Ikuya Kirishima Fanfiction ---- Being the daughter of a well known family, you are being forced to marry one of the sons from one of your fathers f...
71.1K 2.4K 17
Haruka, Makoto, and [Name] finished their grade school and moved up to middle school. The three childhood friends went to Iwatobi Middle School and m...
87.7K 4.1K 19
A MakoHaru Fanfic c: After Rin is threatened by his Homophobic parents that he should either chose Haru or Swim, the indecisive teenager ditches his...
4.1K 100 13
Story goes along with the anime. Free! x Reader (Y/N), along with her childhood friends, Haru, Makoto, and Nagisa and their new friend, Rei Ryugazaki...