Go Beyond! BNHA x Reader Vari...

By Rika_Akane

Yet another fanfic for the ever famous My Hero Academia bois! Giving you some fluff for the heart, angst, and... More

A Little Reminder
Amajiki Tamaki: Love at First Sight?
Bakugou Katsuki: Pumped up!
Bakugou Katsuki: Pumped Up! (2)
Midoriya Izuku: Off the List
Amajiki Tamaki: Kotatsu Hibernation
Bakugou Katsuki: Don't Look
Todoroki Shouto: Untouchable
Todoroki Shouto: Untouchable (2)
Todoroki Shouto: Untouchable (3)
Todoroki Shouto: At Least you Smiled
Amajiki Tamaki: Confession Nerves
Kirishima Eijirou: Scribbles
Todoroki Shouto: Untouchable (4)
Midoriya Izuku: Off With his Head!
Amajiki Tamaki: Say It and I'm yours
Mustard: Got your Back (secretly)
Dabi + Shigaraki Tomura: Lifeless
Bakugou Katsuki: Rain Fiasco
Kaminari Denki: Sparks (New Year Special)
Todoroki Shouto: Untouchable (5)
Bakugou Katsuki: And Yet. . .
Kaminari Denki: Please Shut your Mouth
Midoriya Izuku: Leap of Faith
Kirishima Eijirou: Jokes Aside
Bakugou Katsuki: Lost
Bakugou Katsuki: Lost (2)
Bakugou Katsuki: Lost (3)
Amajiki Tamaki: The Red String
Togata Mirio: Always Here
Amajiki Tamaki: A Lover and a Child
Kirishima Eijirou: Nothing Ever Changes
Todoroki Shouto: Stay
Todoroki Shouto: Stay (2)
Todoroki Shouto: Stay (3)
Midoriya Izuku: That Strange Girl
Hawks: The Last Time
Midoriya Izuku: Regrets
A/N: I'm sorry I just need to get this out
Bakugou Katsuki: 24 Hours with a Brat (Christmas Special)
Kirishima Eijirou: Somehow (New Year's Special 2)
Bakugou Katsuki: Love is a Competition. . . Apparently
Iida Tenya: Rabbit Apples and Children's Books
A/N: Hewwo
Todoroki Shouto: Secret and Forbidden
Midoriya Izuku: Link
Midoriya Izuku: Link (2)
Midoriya Izuku: As Night Falls

Kaminari Denki: All Tricks, No Treat (Halloween Special)

8.7K 131 64
By Rika_Akane

My first Kaminari one-shot~! This is my first time portraying pikachu boi's character, so constructive criticism, go ahead!

I dedicate this one-shot to livingbetween_worlds and RobloxFan69! These two gave me the idea of this one-shot! I got inspired by that dream I had last night soo I had to write it away! I was contemplating whether I'd make this a Kirishima or Kaminari. . . but decided with Kaminari. This pikachu boi needs some love. Hehez

A Kaminari Denki x Reader. Seems like the world tries to play a trick on you in Halloween!

><><><

You fluttered your eyes open. Your sight met with the dark sky, littered with stars like splatters of paint on a midnight blue canvas. Where am I?

The wind blew past you, yet, strangely, you didn't feel cold. Have I become numb for staying out too long? Suddenly, footsteps approaching you made your ears perk up. It slowly got closer, and closer, until it stopped right beside you. You felt the urge to get up, but your body felt like it's still asleep. Your sight was then blocked by a familiar man, blonde-haired with a small lightning bolt on the side, and gold eyes.

"Hey, there. You alright?" he asked, his voice rejuvenating your body once again, giving you energy to slowly get up.

"K-Kaminari-kun, what—"

"Woah, how do you know my name?" he interrupted, making you pause. Eh? Of course I knew. I'm your friend.

You looked at him confused, tilting your head sideways.

"I. . ." you searched your brain for any reasons why he would forget you. Is he playing a prank? Is this all an act?

You decided to just let out a laugh. Hopefully, he would give you a hint that this was all a fake. But all Kaminari did was look at you like you were some lunatic.

"Ghosts really are weird," he said. You paused your laughter, your body freezing suddenly. Ghosts? Who?

"What are you talking about?" you asked.

Kaminari tilted his head. "Ah, I heard ghosts commonly don't have any recollection of their past lives so, maybe that's why!"

What? Seriously, what. . .?

You let out a hollowed chuckle. "You're kidding, right?"

Kaminari lifted an eyebrow. It was then that you realized—fudge, he's not joking. You swallowed thickly, your eyes going down to your body. You noticed how your skin was so white that it matched the dress you wore. You were barefoot, and, when you shakily lifted your hand, your eyes widened. You could faintly see through your skin.

"Uwaaaahhhhh!!!" you screamed, your mind freaking out. I'm a ghost?! Does that mean I died?!

"Ah, ah, I'm. . . I-I'm a. . . I'm a. . ." you stammered, feeling a bit dizzy from processing all these information.

Kaminari kneeled next to you, putting his hands gently on your shoulder. You stopped your incoherent rambling, looking straight into his eyes, tears threatening to come out.

"Hey, hey, it's alright," he said, assuring you. He gave you a kind look, his eyes softened.

"Y-You. . . you're not afraid of me?" you asked, expecting him to give you a terrified look, but he just chuckled.

"No, why would I be?" he replied, tucking a loose strand of hair behind your ear. "It's not your fault you became like this."

You felt yourself blush a little. How come he doesn't remember me, yet I remember him? You sniffled, wiping the tears that pricked the corner of your eyes. Kaminari then, thought of something. Grinning, he held out a hand to you. You slowly took it, yelping when he pulled you up to your feet. The grass tickled your bare feet, making you fidget slightly.

"Come with me. I'll show you there's nothing to be afraid of," he said, pulling you along by your hand. His warmth crawled up in your system, making you blush again.

><><><

You both walked out of the forest, going into a small town. Even if it's already late at night, it seems to be lively. The lights in each houses are on, all decorated, and even the little children were out playing, though they remained near their houses. Everyone looked like they're having fun.

"What are they doing?" you asked. Kaminari turned to you.

"Oh, it's what we call Halloween!" he answered. Just then, your mind flashed a couple memories.

Oh, right. I was supposed to be trick-or-treating with Kaminari-kun, Iida-kun, Uraraka-san and Midoriya-kun. Though, why did I become like this?

A female's cackle made you jump in surprise, your hand unintentionally squeezing Kaminari's own. You both stopped in your tracks, the blonde male looking up at the night sky as if he's expecting someone.

"Look at that, it's Uraraka!" he exclaimed. You looked to where he was looking at. Through the darkness, you saw a silhouette of a girl riding. . . a broom?! The girl cackled again, lowering down, nearing the both of you. Once you've gotten enough light to see, you recognized that person to be indeed, Uraraka. A black, strapless dress adorned her body, with a matching witch's hat perched on her head. She sat on the handle of her broom, side-saddled and quite comfortably.

"Oh? Hello there, Kaminari-kun!" Uraraka greeted, stopping in front of you two. Bashful, you squeezed yourself a little closer to the said male, not noticing the faint pink appearing on his cheeks. Uraraka noticed you, her eyes sparkling.

"Hey, I've never seen a ghost this close before!" she exclaimed, landing on her feet, the broom laying itself on her hand. "What's your name?"

"(L/N). . . (Y/N). . ." you answered, feeling a bit down that she doesn't remember you either.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Uraraka Ochako! I'm a witch, see?" she held out a hand for you to shake, to which you accepted. She suddenly gasped.

"Wow, your hand is not that cold as most people described!" she marveled, squeezing your hand. She grabbed the other, leaning forward to you. "Hey, hey, you should come with us to the festival!"

"The festival?" you tilted your head sideways.

"It's—" she cut off her own sentence as her eyes landed elsewhere. "Ah, it's Deku-kun!"

You looked at where she averted her gaze, seeing nothing but a few trees, houses, and the night sky up above. You felt something graze past your foot, making you flinch. Looking down, you saw black smoke floating by your feet.

"Hello," that sudden voice beside you made you scream, backing up until you were met with Kaminari's strong chest. You didn't mind the closeness, as you were occupied with the loud pounding of your heart.

In front of you stood Midoriya, wearing a dark coat over the same-colored vest, a white shirt underneath, dark pants and knee-high boots. He looked out of character, in your opinion, with his dark and. . . angsty(?) outfit.

"Ah, I-I'm sorry for startling you!" Midoriya said. Kaminari chuckled, placing an arm around your shoulder.

"Geez, Midoriya. I think you did more than just startle her!" he exclaimed. Uraraka nodded.

"Yeah, Deku-kun, you should work on your entrance more!" she adviced. Midoriya rubbed the back of his neck, apologizing to you again.

He lowered himself into a bow. "I really am sorry. I'm Midoriya Izuku, a-a vampire." you internally sighed, relieved that his pure broccoli boi character is still there. You returned his kind gesture, assuring him that it was okay.

"I'm (L/N) (Y/N). Nice to meet you, Midoriya-kun," you said, straightening your body up. It was then that Midoriya realized what you are.

"You're a ghost!" he exclaimed, making you jump slightly. "It's amazing! I've never seen a ghost before! I've only heard rumours about them! And you don't look like the ones described in the rumours. They say that ghosts were cold, quiet and dead-looking and. . ."

You couldn't help but giggle at his usual rambling. The way he just lit up, a faint pink on his cheeks as he continuously talked about things.

Uraraka giggled as well, tapping the gree-haired male's shoulder, stopping him from talking.

"Deku-kun, we were just about to invite (L/N)-chan here to the festival!" she said.

"Ah, great idea!"

You turned to Kaminari, about to ask the question of what festival they were talking about, when you were again startled by a male voice shouting and rapid footsteps approaching you.

"Everyone!"

A knight suddenly appeared in front of you, and you again, backed up onto Kaminari.

"Guwah!" you yelped. How many times have I been this shocked? I'm not that good in jump-scares!

The unknown knight turned to you, lifting up his helmet to reveal his face. You instantly recognized him, but you shut your mouth before you could say his name. I know he doesn't remember me as well.

Iida bowed to you in apology. "I deeply apologize for scaring you, Ms. Ghost!" he said in his usual, formal tone.

"Ah, it's (L/N) (Y/N). And it's fine," you assured, making him straighten back to position.

"My name is Iida Tenya, a knight. Pleasure to meet you!" he introduced, offering out his hand to shake.

"Likewise, Iida-kun." you took his hand, giving it a gentle shake.

"Alright! Let's go to the festival!" Kaminari exclaimed, pumping his fist in the air. The others went along with his gesture.

Kaminari took your hand, making you slightly jump. He led you into the streets in a fast pace. Behind you were Uraraka, who was floating on her broom, Midoriya who didn't transform into a shadow so as to not scare you, and Iida who easily kept up with your pace.

You tugged on Kaminari's sleeve. "Kaminari-kun, what kind of festival are we going?" you asked, the said male looking at you. He grinned.

"You'll see!"

><><><

You were eventually lead into the town square, where you could hear faint music playing. As Kaminari lead you into the crowd, with you still holding his hand, you eventually stopped in front. As you looked up, you paused, amazed at the sight that greeted you.

The people were all dancing around to the tune of the folk music playing, their faces decorated with face paint to make it look like skeleteons. You noticed there are different ones there too, like a tall figure wearing a suit with a jack-o-lantern head, real skeletons, and a dullahan?

"You see? These guys always come around in Halloween, just to have fun in the festival," Kaminari said, looking down at you. "In this time, they don't feel like they're feared, or different."

You looked at the supernatural creatures, seeing how happy they looked as they joined in the people's joyous activities. It really looks like they're a part of this town. Your eyes sparkled, making you seem like you're alive and not a lonely ghost. Kaminari saw this, and admired your rather beautiful features.

He snapped out of his thoughts, clearing his throat to gain your attention.

"So, uh, you wanna dance?" he asked, reaching a hand out to you. You blushed, slowly nodding your head. You wanted to join in on the others' dancing.

Kaminari pulled you along to the center, dancing around with you. He swayed, and twirled you around, to which you followed along in tune of the music. Ocassionally, you would switch partners with Uraraka, Midoriya and Iida, as the three of them also joined. All the while, you had such a big smile on your face. Kaminari had been staring at you the whole time, even as he was passed around to dance with different partners.

You twirled around with your eyes closed, feeling so alive with how good you're feeling. This feels like a dream. You felt someone bump into you, making you shoot your eyes open, muttering out an apology. As soon as you saw who it was, you blushed, seeing as it was Kaminari who was back as your partner.

"You look like you're having a lot of fun," he said, giving you a gentle smile.

"Yes, I am." you returned his gesture, placing your hands on his chest. As soon as you did though, you noticed how your skin had become more translucent than before. Your eyes widened. Oh no. What's happening?

Kaminari noticed your sudden distress, and asked you what's wrong. You looked away, feeling a little hesitant to tell him. But even without doing so, the blonde male had already noticed your translucent state.

"Y-You're fading. . ." he muttered. You felt a slight tug in your heartstrings.

"K-Kaminari-kun. . ." you spoke. "I don't wanna leave yet."

Kaminari hoped, deep within his mind, that you wouldn't go too. Even so, he mustered out a smile, placing his hands on your shoulders like he did to comfort you earlier.

"Hey, it's okay," he said. "You couldn't help it, right? It's gonna be fine."

He brushed his hand through your hair, dragging it up to your cheek, his thumb rubbing gently on it.

"I won't forget you. I promise. And you better not forget about this night, okay?"

You closed your eyes, managing to squeak out a, "Yes." to him. Tears pricked the corners of your eyes, a big lump stuck in your throat. I don't wanna leave yet. I don't wanna wake up.

You peeked up at Kaminari through your eyelashes, seeing him give you that smile again that made your heart skip a beat.

Even so. . . Even if this is a dream. . . at least let me. . .

You swallowed thickly, mustering out all the strength and courage you had to stand on your tiptoes, clenching his shirt tightly to pull him towards you. His lips gently pressed onto yours, making your heart almost burst out of your chest. Kaminari's eyes widened, a dark red painting his cheeks. He quickly recovered from the shock, responding to the kiss with as much intimacy.

She really is not that cold as some people say, he thought as you slowly pulled away, fluttering your eyes open. Your cheeks had the same hue as that of the male, your heartbeats resonating.

"Thank you, Kaminari-kun. . ." you gave him a soft smile just as his figure started to fade. Kaminari gave you his signature grin.

"Happy Halloween, (L/N)!"

><><><

". . . (L/N)! (L/N)! (L/N)!" you shot your eyes open, the first thing greeting you was Kaminari's golden orbs as he looked down at you.

"Eh?" you looked around your surroundings. "Where am I?"

"We're still in the park," he answered. "You sure took your time sleeping. You must've been tired from going around the houses trick-or-treating, huh? Plus, you've eaten a lot of candy! Maybe all that sugar energy drained you."

Ah, I'm back. It really was all a dream. You sat up, feeling a light weight shuffle onto your lap. You looked down to see a black coat, recognizing it as Kaminari's. Did I really sleep that long?

You looked at Kaminari, seeing him in the same outfit as you had seen him in your dream. Though, with the exception of the coat that was with you. Your gaze landed on his lips, remembering the last part of your dream. So, it wasn't real that I. . .

Kaminari tilted his head at you. You snapped out of your daze, looking away from him with red cheeks.

"Kaminari-kun. . ." you spoke, the said male humming in response.

"I-I think I'll steer clear of candy for today. . ."

><><><

I apologize for making such a crappy chapter. But! Here it is! My late Halloween special requesto~! Not exactly like the one requested, but I did my best to sneak it in! *bows deeply*

Do tell me in the comments if I made Kaminari a bit OOC here. Hehez

Anywhoo, up next is another one-shot request! Look forward to it!

Vote! Comment! Share! PLUS ULTRAAA!! (nailed it hehez)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 6.4K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1.6M 53.2K 67
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
971K 40.9K 82
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
994K 17.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...