Bad Company

Autorstwa SpriceThePrice

Amber never expected to finally build the courage to leave her abusive boyfriend and start new in Boston with... Więcej

Chapter 1: (Intro)
Chapter 2: New Beginning
Chapter 3: The Four Roses
Chapter 4: Not Easily Intimidated
Chapter 5: Rides From Strangers
Chapter 6: Nice Try
Chapter 7: Jealousy
Chapter 8: Giving In
Chapter 9: Unexpected
Chapter 10: Protect What's Yours
Chapter 11: Different Kind of Hero
Chapter 12: New Leaf
Chapter 13: Mama, I'm in love with a criminal
Chapter 14: Funny Little Feeling
Chapter 15: Death of Me
Chapter 16: Celebrating
Chapter 17: Wake Up Call
Chapter 18: Gunslinger
Chapter 19: Blue Monday
Chapter 20: Playing With Fire
Chapter 21: Darley's Girl
Chapter 22: Overprotective
Chapter 23: The Rain
Chapter 24: Sick of Being Sick
Chapter 25: Happy Birthday
Chapter 26: Birthday He Will Never Forget
Chapter 27: Changed
Chapter 28: Bad Company
Chapter 29: Ten Weeks
Chapter 30: Babies 'R' Us
Chapter 31: Date Night
Chapter 32: The Worst Part of You, ...Is Me.
Chapter 33: Change of Plans
Chapter 34: It's Me
Chapter 36: Adoption
Chapter 37: Through Thick, Through Thin
Chapter 38: Ultrasounds and Guns
Chapter 39: House of The Rising Sun
Chapter 40: Becoming You
Chapter 41: New Leadership
Chapter 42: The Night Before Christmas
Chapter 43: Christmas
Chapter 44: Sometimes on a Sunday
Chapter 45: Death Sentence
Chapter 46: Face to Face
Chapter 47: Sentenced
Chapter 48: Finish The Job
Chapter 49: Shaun Darley
Chapter 50: All Along The Watchtower
Chapter 51: Reunions
Chapter 52: Cemetery Gates
Chapter 53: Animal
Chapter 54: Each to Their Own
Chapter 55: The Sound of Silence
Chapter 56: Welcome Home
Chapter 57: Forgivness
Chapter 58: The Queen
Chapter 59: New Friends, Old Problems
Chapter 60: Gimme Shelter
Chapter 61: Losing My Religion
Chapter 62: Darkness
Chapter 63: The Beach
Chapter 64: Two Birds, One Stone
Chapter 65: Come Undone
Chapter 66: Bad Penny
Chapter 67: Grow Up, Little Girl
Chapter 68: Family
Chapter 69: Ayo For Yayo
Chapter 70: Ownership
Chapter 71: Blood For Blood
Chapter 72: For Better or For Worse
Chapter 73: Penthouse Pauper
Chapter 74: Beast of Burden
Chapter 75 - Cumberland Gap

Chapter 35: Claimed

104 1 0
Autorstwa SpriceThePrice

Billy's appalled look on his face was quickly erased and replaced with fury yet once again. I stared up at him with red, puffy watery eyes -- afraid of what he might do next. He gritted his teeth and grabbed me by the upper arm, pulling me towards him so that our chests were pressed together. There was no doubt in my mind that Billy had put two and two together, realizing that Charlie was my 'mystery man'. I watched as he licked his lips to say something but no words were coming out. Instead he grunted and dragged me down the hallway back towards the livingroom where everything was going down.

A petty cry escaped my mouth as sharp pains from my twisted ankle reminded me of what had just happened. Billy snapped his head over to look at me, his eyes narrowed and showed no remorse for his boys pointing a gun at me and causing this to happen to my throbbing ankle.

Everything was a mess -- and not just my life -- but the house, the house had glass everywhere, furniture busted, holes blown through the wall leaving large holes, blood pooled around and there were bodies everywhere. My stomach churned at the sight in the livingroom, the bodies of B-street members laying there while Matt and Charlie were on their knees in front of Billy's boys who all had their guns pointed at Charlie and Matt's heads. Matt was bleeding horribly from his shoulder, telling me that he was shot. Charlie had sweat pouring down his forehead and his hair and shirt were a mess.

Nausea was setting in again and I was becoming light headed from the room spinning as Billy drug me further into the living room. Blood from someone's body tickled my bare feet almost making me faint but Billy just tightened his grip around my arm, holding me up as he stood infront of Matt and Charlie.

Despite the predicament Charlie was currently in, he still found a way to chuckle and shake his head up at Billy and I, "What's the matter Billy? Your pride a little sore? I killed your little brother and was 8 inches deep inside of your pregnant girl last night."

Suddenly I felt dirty, used and like a piece of trash. How could I have possibly allowed myself to conduct myself the way that I had? Especially while I was pregnant with another man's child. What the hell was going through my head thinking that I'd be able to just up and leave Billy and allow another man to raise Billy's child. It's clear as day, really... whether I like it or not, I am Billy Darley's. Billy knew - and I knew - that I am his. He's claimed me and I didn't realize it until right at this moment.

"Go strip the sheets off all the beds and search the house for any of Amber's belongings. Make sure there's no trace of her here." I heard Bodie whisper instructions to Jack and Heco.

Billy's never loved someone before, he's only fucked them and moved on to the next until I came around and somehow managed to take his cold heart into my own hands. I'd have to be naive to believe that Billy's pride would be pushed away just to let me be with whoever I wanted. I'm his and I'm only his - in his mind. Now that his pride has been humiliated in front of everyone, and the only women he's ever loved has fucked his enemy - the one who killed his baby brother - I don't know what will happen or what or who I've just created inside of Billy Darley.

Guilt flushed through me as I glanced up at Billy, watching as his jaw clenched at Charlie's words. Billy's boys all glanced at me with wide eyes, knowing that Billy's retaliation wasn't going to be pretty. Billy reached behind him with his free hand and pulled out the gun that was only pressed to my own head moments ago and without warning, shot Matt point blank in the head before tightening his grip on my arm - almost like he was forcing me to watch as he shot Charlie in the chest.

Without another thought, I began to scream horrifically as I watched Matt and Charlie's bodies fall limp on the floor. My knees buckled and I tried to fall to my knees but Billy forced me up and snorted loudly, his jaw still clenched as he put his gun back in his belt loop and drug me out of the living room, his boys following behind.

Given that they all just practically mass murdered another gang in a suburban neighbourhood, Billy's car was no where insight, instead a black van that I had noticed earlier was parked out front with a fake license plate on it. Without warning, I was shoved into the back of the van where everyone piled inside and the driver sped off. I was still bawling hysterically, gasping for air as I tried to calm myself down from what I had just witnessed. I've never seen someone die before, let alone be murdered right before my eyes.

I must have cried for a good whole 30 minutes before we were back in inner city Boston, Billy's side of town. The van came to a sudden, screeching halt and I was yanked up to my feet and drug out of the van over towards Billy's car. I stumbled over my own feet, howling louder than I was before as another sharp pain shot through my ankle.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" I screamed, falling to my knees, almost pulling my arm out of it's socket as Billy still stood tall and held my arm.

He didn't say anything, just stared me down in disgust as he yanked me up to my feet, not even so much as flinching as he watched me cry out as I put weight on my ankle. He ripped open the passenger door on his car and surprisingly shoved me in carefully. He slammed the door shut once I was in and hurried around the car and climbed in on his side, immediately locking the doors so that I couldn't escape... not that I could even if I wanted to... I wouldn't get far with this swollen, twisted ankle.

Billy drove in silence but was clearly still fuming by how tight his grip was on the steering wheel. His knuckles were turning white and with his free hand he was lighting a cigarette. After a few minutes of complete silence, my sobbing finally came to an end as I processed what had just happened. I sniffled slightly as I rubbed my swollen eyes and stared out the window, resting my head against it.

"How long?" Billy broke the silence.

I didn't question what he meant, because I knew right away what just it was that he was asking me.

I couldn't bring myself to look at him so I continued to stare out the window as I opened my mouth to respond to his question, "Just yesterday."

"Ya fuckin' lucky you're carrying my kid." Billy threatened.

"Why?! So you could shoot me too?!" I spat.

Billy shot his attention over to me and gritted his teeth.

"I was going to call you right before you guys came in and started killing people. I didn't fucking know who he was. Do you think I'd have done this if I knew sooner?! You fucking idiot!" I shouted.

Billy's hand sprung from the steering wheel and I knew he was about to backhand me before he realized just who it was that he was about to hit. I flinched, shutting my eyes tight and waited to feel the familiar stinging sensation across my face that I had grown use to from Shane. When nothing happened, I slowly opened my eyes to see Billy's hand back on the steering wheel, gripping it tightly yet once again.

I sighed in relief and stared down at my hands awkwardly. God, I sure knew how to push his buttons. A normal person who just watched the love of their life, murder two people right infront of them - would shut her fucking mouth and do as she's told... but of course, not me... I had to keep it up.

"I'm leaving you!" I exclaimed, even though we were already not together. "I'm not letting my child grow up in a world like this!"

Billy laughed, "Like fuck you are."

"Watch me." I challenged sharply.

"I'd love to see you fucking try to take my kid anywhere." Billy threatened followed by a laugh of disbelief.

For the first time in a long time, I shut my God damn mouth.

My lip began to quiver and I found myself silently sobbing again as I turned and faced the window. For the rest of the drive to wherever it was that he was taking me, I remained silent. It didn't take long for me to realize that Billy was taking me to his 'new' house. I swallowed hard as he pulled up into a driveway. The grass was dead and long, needing to be mowed desperately. The house was three stories, nothing fancy but definitely wasn't a complete shack - surprisingly. With a little T.L.C, I think this place has potential... besides the fact it's located in the shittiest, roughest part of inner city Boston and there's crackheads and thugs roaming the street.

Mmm, lovely... definitely family orientated.

Billy climbed out of the car and slammed the door shut behind him. Wincing, I was forced to help myself out of the car and stagger behind him as he led me up the driveway and over to the front door. I whimpered with every step, wishing that he'd help me but I knew better than to waste my breath. Billy glanced over his shoulder back at me as I slowly made my way up the front steps and stood face to face with him. His eyes burned right through me and his expression stayed cold before breaking the gaze we had on one another and unlocking the door.

"Deal with that ankle." He siad boldly as I followed him inside the house.

Billy didn't say anything else and just stomped up the stairs, leaving me standing at the front door like an idiot. I sighed loudly and shut the front door before holding onto the wall and making me way through the main floor of the house to the first room I could find, which to my advantage just so happened to be the bathroom. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror as I flicked on the bathroom light and hopped over to the ledge of the bathtub where I sat down and stared down at my ankle, wondering what I was going to do. I mean, sure I could go and get some ice from the kitchen but frankly I feel safer and more comfortable in this secluded bathroom.

Gently, I touched my ankle and instantly regretted doing so. I carefully pushed myself up to stand and grabbed a face cloth and ran it under cool water from the sink. I let out a shuddery breath as I wiped away the tears from my face. This was my life now and I had to accept it... after all, I knew what I was getting into. I just never thought for a minute that Billy would do what he did infront of me - especially while I'm pregnant and an emotional mess - like he had tonight.

Tears started to pour out of my eyes as I mentally told myself to stop and be strong. I hunched over and tried to press the cool, damp rag against my ankle but somehow managed to tumble forward, nearly smacking my head off the toilet bowl. The tears streamed freely out of my eyes and down my raw, tear stained cheeks. I should have taken everyone's advice and stayed away... Surely I knew what Billy was really like but yet I still allowed myself to get involved. I have no one to blame but myself.

"Get up." I heard Billy say from the door way.

His cold, bitterness and lack of sympathy towards me only made me cry harder. When I didn't do as he said and instead just buried my face in my hands and sobbed uncontrollably, Billy grabbed me by the arm and pulled me up to my feet.

"Amber." He said my name firmly, trying to pull my hands away from my face.

I struggled against his touch, trying to get away from him. I began to cry out "No" repeatedly. Billy grunted and managed to pull my hands down from my face. He wrapped one arm around my back and used the other arm to scoop my legs up off the ground and carry me bridal style out of the bathroom and up the stairs. I didn't want to risk being dropped by Billy so I stopped fighting against him and just continued to cry like a helpless child as he kicked open a door and stepped in, placing me down on the bed. A bad that use to be our bed.

Sniffling, I stared up at Billy who was towering over me. His jaw was clenched, his eyes narrowed into a glare and his chest was heaving in and out. He raised his eyebrows and cracked a smug smirk, "Welcome home."

With that, he left the room. I listened to the sound of his footsteps making their way back downstairs and out the front door, slamming it shut behind him and locking it. I groaned as I listened to the sound of his car start and peel out of the driveway and down the street. I had no way to contact anyone or anything as Charlie had smashed my phone. I felt like a prisoner here... that was trapped to this stupid bed because of this stupid fucking ankle.

Sighing, I gathered my thoughts and drifted off into a deep sleep.

It wasn't until I heard an ambulance's siren go whipping by down the street that I woke up. I groaned and sat up in bed, taking in my surroundings realizing that this wasn't a bad dream after all and that it was in fact, all real and all currently happening. My mouth was dry and my lips were cracked, I swallowed the hard lump that had formed in my throat and glanced over at the nightstand seeing that I had passed out for a few hours.

Slowly and quietly, I forced myself out of bed and reluctantly applied weight to my ankle. To my surprise it didn't hurt nearly as bad as it had earlier. It probably wasn't even sprained to begin with, I was probably just being dramatic and of course, blowing it out of proportion. It still hurt like a cunt, however. So I was careful when I made my way over to the window and peaked out the blinds, seeing that Billy's car was still gone.

"Fuck...." I sighed, running my fingers through my messy, unwashed hair.

Curiosity got the best of me, leading me out of the bedroom and slowly down the hall. The first door I opened revealed an empty room. I frowned, shut the door and slowly made my way to the next door. I bit the inside of my cheek absent-mindedly as I turned the knob and opened the door. A gasp escaped my mouth as I stared at the room, definitely not expecting to see what I was seeing.

The room was painted a light, lime green. A cherry oak wood crib was set up with safari crib bedding and bumper pads, a safari mobile hung above the crib. Beside the crib was a matching cherry oak wood change table with a couple packs of diapers and a box of wipes underneath. A rocking chair was in the far corner of the room next to a pile of 'babies-r-us' shopping bags full of baby stuff.

My heart sunk to my stomach as I looked around the room in complete awe. Could a monster like Billy really be capable of something like this? Apparently so.

I made my way over to the rocking chair and sat down, running my hands under my shirt against my bare stomach. At a time like this, all I wanted to do was pick up my phone - but couldn't since it's smashed and who knows where it is - and call Christy or Meg... hell, I even have the strange urge to call my family... which, probably would be a bad idea so fuck that.

Fuck, everything I've been doing lately is a bad idea... what's one more mistake?

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

470K 29.7K 93
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
286K 6.5K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
628K 9.8K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
307K 17.6K 69
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...