Bad Company

By SpriceThePrice

Amber never expected to finally build the courage to leave her abusive boyfriend and start new in Boston with... More

Chapter 1: (Intro)
Chapter 2: New Beginning
Chapter 3: The Four Roses
Chapter 4: Not Easily Intimidated
Chapter 5: Rides From Strangers
Chapter 6: Nice Try
Chapter 7: Jealousy
Chapter 8: Giving In
Chapter 9: Unexpected
Chapter 10: Protect What's Yours
Chapter 11: Different Kind of Hero
Chapter 12: New Leaf
Chapter 13: Mama, I'm in love with a criminal
Chapter 14: Funny Little Feeling
Chapter 15: Death of Me
Chapter 16: Celebrating
Chapter 17: Wake Up Call
Chapter 18: Gunslinger
Chapter 19: Blue Monday
Chapter 20: Playing With Fire
Chapter 21: Darley's Girl
Chapter 22: Overprotective
Chapter 23: The Rain
Chapter 24: Sick of Being Sick
Chapter 25: Happy Birthday
Chapter 26: Birthday He Will Never Forget
Chapter 27: Changed
Chapter 28: Bad Company
Chapter 29: Ten Weeks
Chapter 30: Babies 'R' Us
Chapter 32: The Worst Part of You, ...Is Me.
Chapter 33: Change of Plans
Chapter 34: It's Me
Chapter 35: Claimed
Chapter 36: Adoption
Chapter 37: Through Thick, Through Thin
Chapter 38: Ultrasounds and Guns
Chapter 39: House of The Rising Sun
Chapter 40: Becoming You
Chapter 41: New Leadership
Chapter 42: The Night Before Christmas
Chapter 43: Christmas
Chapter 44: Sometimes on a Sunday
Chapter 45: Death Sentence
Chapter 46: Face to Face
Chapter 47: Sentenced
Chapter 48: Finish The Job
Chapter 49: Shaun Darley
Chapter 50: All Along The Watchtower
Chapter 51: Reunions
Chapter 52: Cemetery Gates
Chapter 53: Animal
Chapter 54: Each to Their Own
Chapter 55: The Sound of Silence
Chapter 56: Welcome Home
Chapter 57: Forgivness
Chapter 58: The Queen
Chapter 59: New Friends, Old Problems
Chapter 60: Gimme Shelter
Chapter 61: Losing My Religion
Chapter 62: Darkness
Chapter 63: The Beach
Chapter 64: Two Birds, One Stone
Chapter 65: Come Undone
Chapter 66: Bad Penny
Chapter 67: Grow Up, Little Girl
Chapter 68: Family
Chapter 69: Ayo For Yayo
Chapter 70: Ownership
Chapter 71: Blood For Blood
Chapter 72: For Better or For Worse
Chapter 73: Penthouse Pauper
Chapter 74: Beast of Burden
Chapter 75 - Cumberland Gap

Chapter 31: Date Night

88 1 0
By SpriceThePrice

Even though I haven't gained any weight yet... I still feel uncomfortable standing here all dressed up just to go for pizza and a movie with an insanely cute guy that I met at the diner I work at. Wow, that sounds worse each time I say it in my head. I mean, afterall, I am a pregnant woman who just recently broke up with my ex gang leader boyfriend. Yup, there it is. I'm white trash.

Okay, maybe I'm not white trash but seriously, what the hell am I doing right now? This guy might just have a weird hard on for pregnant women. I don't know if that's actually a thing but I'm pretty sure it's probably a category under some porn site. Mmm sexy. Pregnant tattooed brunette... Totally every guys fantasy.

Screw this, I'm going home.

"Amber?" Charlie called out from behind me, causing me to stop from walking away.

"Hey... There you are..." I chuckled nervously.

"Sorry that took so long, had some things to do." He smiled.

I shrugged, "No worries, I'm surprised you even showed up."

"Why's that?"

"Well," I paused, glancing at him as we began to walk along the side walk together. "I am pregnant, after all..."

"I know."

"You're okay with that?"

"What's wrong with that?"

"Is this some type of weird fetish because I am not about that life." I stated boldly.

Charlie chuckled and shook his head in disbelief, "No, Amber. It's not a weird fetish. I just think you're gorgeous, couldn't pass up the chance to take you out. Pregnant or not."

My cheeks flushed fifty shades of pink and I felt my hands become clammy. Charlie just stared at me in amusement as we made our way to a nearby restaurant. I don't know what it was, but I felt like I was being watched for the longest time. I tried my hardest not to appear obvious every time that I would check over my shoulder, expecting to see a black mustang with red tribal markings... but I knew deep down that wouldn't be a possibility at this point.

"You weren't kidding when you said 'all you can eat'." I nodded towards the sign outside of the restaurant that read 'all you can eat'.

Charlie shrugged, "You wanna go somewhere else?"

"No, this is fine." I replied with a small smile. "Pizza is bae."

"Bae?" Charlie cocked an eyebrow up.

"You know? Like 'babe' but er... internet like." I winced.

"Why not just say babe then?" Charlie asked.

"Well, then it's not cool..." I replied dully.

Charlie laughed as he held the door open for me, "I suppose that's a fair enough answer."

My mouth fell agape and my heart sunk to the bottom of my stomach as my eyes scanned the busy restaurant, landing on Baggy and Ramona sitting at a table in the far left corner of the room. It was like time slowed right down as I watched Charlie ask for a table all while Ramona slowly looked up from her menu and over at me. Baggy must have caught her gaze because he slowly raised his head up to look at Ramona before slowly turning his head to see what it was she was looking at weirdly.

Gulping, I grabbed Charlie by the wrist and spun him around, leading him out of the restaurant as fast as I possibly could. Once we were outside, I dropped his arm and paced around the parking lot, hoping to God that Baggy hadn't just seen me with another guy, especially pregnant while I'm pregnant with his leader's child.

"What's wrong?" Charlie asked, a face full of concern.

I winced, "I really.. uh... I-"

"You feeling okay? The baby okay?" Charlie asked.

Taken back slightly, I stared at Charlie and slightly tilted my head to the side, "Yeah, yeah everything's fine... thanks for asking. I uh, just, uh... do you maybe wanna go to your place or something?"

Charlie's eyes widened slightly - taken back himself at my request, "Yeah, for sure. You sure you're alright?"

"I just suddenly don't feel like being around crowds... I'm sorry."

"Hey, don't worry about it. I understand." He replied with a warming smile, wrapping one of his arms around my lower back and leading me towards a taxi nearby waiting for someone to call for it, "I'm a pretty good cook and I got movies at my place."

Nodding, I smiled up at Charlie. Unlike me, he was dressed casual wearing a black baseball cap, a blue plaid button up shirt, jeans and white skate shoes. Me on the other hand, I was wearing a red tank top, a black pencil skirt and black six inch heels - only because Christy and Megan convinced me to or I probably would have worn jeans and a hoodie... it's fall after all and I'm already kind of cold.

Once inside the back seat of the taxi, Charlie gave the driver his address and we drove off. Once the restaurant that had Ramona and Baggy inside, was out of sight, my anxiety disappeared almost instantly and I no longer felt sick. Charlie and I were actually having a decent conversation, mostly about what kind of movies we both liked which turned out we actually both liked horror movies so we both decided we'd watching something from his collection that I was dying to look through.

It's strange how comfortable I feel with him. I don't feel nervous, I don't feel like he's going to pressure me into anything that I don't want to do. I just, I don't know. I like him already, I can already tell. But of course every time the thought of liking Charlie flashes through my mind, Billy Darley appears and there I go all over again, thinking about Billy. I can't help but think about him, wonder how he's doing or who he's doing... I miss him. Hell, I love him.

But I also can't pass up opportunities for mine and my child's well being, chasing after Billy and the life that he leads. I'm not saying Charlie will be around for long, or if he'll even be around after tonight... but I also can't sit at home and waste life away.

"Was that Amber?" Baggy asked Ramona as they stepped outside, watching the taxi that Charlie and I were in - drive off.

"You bet it was. Who was that?" Ramona replied, referring to Charlie.

"I didn't get a look at his face. All I saw was the backside of him as she dragged him out of the place. What'd he look like?" Baggy asked, placing a cigarette between his lips and lighting it.

Ramona shrugged, "He kind of looked like Billy.... if Billy had hair. It looked longer, at least past his ears - mid neck. I don't know what colour it was cause of the hat he was wearing. I didn't see any tattoos or-"

"Alright, Alright. Fuck, I get it." Baggy hissed, pulling out his phone from his back pocket and dialling a number. "She's knocked up and with some dude? Fuck I wish I would have seen his face, I might have known who he was."

"So? Her and Billy aren't together." Ramona cocked an eyebrow.

Baggy began to laugh in a muffled tone caused from the burning cigarette dangling between his lips, "We'll see how long they're not together for when Billy hears this."

"Who are you calling?" Ramona asked in annoyance.

"Whod'ya think?" Baggy replied, putting the phone up to his ear. "Billy, yeah. Where you at?"

"Baggy..." Ramona sighed loudly, running her fingers through her hair.

"You ain't gonna like what I just witnessed, man..."

Image

"Are you kidding me? Planet Terror was the best from the Grindhouse saga!" I exclaimed, adjusting myself on my knees in front of his bookshelf full of DVD's.

Charlie shook his head, "No way. The stripper with the machine gun leg fighting off zombies? Death Proof takes the cake over that."

"A psychopath in a car who gets a sexual thrill from killing girls with his car? Over a go-go dancer with a machine gun leg...." I asked in disbelief.

"Hey! Death Proof is a Quentin Tarantino classic. Get with the times." Charlie replied, plopping down on his couch and sprawling out, his head resting on the arm rest.

"I'll agree with you on that. But come on, go-go dancer and a machine gun leg... how much sexier can something get?" I asked, looking at him from over my shoulder as I decided against watching a movie and just pressing play on the nearby surround sound/docking station.

"You look in a mirror much?" Charlie asked smoothly as Alice Cooper's "Eighteen" began to play throughout the room.

I smirked as I slowly stood up, "That was smooth."

"I'm a smooth guy." Charlie retorted as I sat down on the edge of the couch, his legs behind me.

I glanced down at him and rolled my eyes, "Are you?"

Charlie pulled his legs up, sitting up properly and close to me as possible. I watched as his eyes scanned my face, often catching my gaze. A lump formed in my throat as I noticed his eyes staring down at my lips. I bit my bottom lip nervously as Charlie opened his mouth but no words came out.

"I'm a bad guy, actually." He admitted, finally speaking.

I exhaled a shaky breathe, "You can't be worse than what I'm use to."

"What if someone was planning on doing something bad in order to hurt somebody else and their feelings? But now that someone can't go through with it?" Charlie asked, making me confused.

"W-What?"

"That someone doesn't want hurt anyone anymore." Charlie said in a low tone.

Still confused, I cleared my throat and stared at Charlie in the eyes, "Then don't."

Charlie placed his hand on the side of my neck, his thumb caressing my cheek and jaw line gently. I blinked absent-mindedly and watched his every move.

"I'm pregnant, Charlie. I just got out of a relationship that I'm still having a hard time getting over. I don't need you coming in my life if you're just going to hurt me." I whispered.

"I'd never hurt you, Amber. Give me a chance and I'll make sure no one can ever hurt you again." Charlie replied softly.

"I get the feeling you say whatever you can to get what you want."

"I'm serious, Amber."

"Are you a bad guy, Charlie?"

"Yeah... I am."

"Don't waste my time, Charlie."

"I don't think I could even if I wanted to."

"Why's that?"

"There's something about you, Amber."

"Prove it."

Charlie swallowed hard before closing the small space off between us by placing his lips against mine. I shut my eyes and kissed him back, placing my hands on each side of his neck. Charlie kissed me softly, something I wasn't use to. His left hand rested on my bare knee while his right hand snaked it's way through my hair and against the back of my head, pulling my face closer towards his - initially deepening the kiss.

Slowly, Charlie laid down on his back bringing me down with him so that I was laying flat on top of him, still making out with him. My skirt was now hiked up my thighs, just barely covering my ass. Charlie's hands roamed down my sides all the way down to my exposed thighs, resting there. We continued to make-out, neither of seeming to doing anything more than that, which I respected because I don't think I could have sex with anyone right now, even if I was able to.

Meanwhile Billy and his boys, including Jack - behind Megan's back - sat at an unfamiliar strip joint with Bones discussing "branching out the business" by getting into gun trafficking.

"Just somethin' to think about." Bones hissed in a hushed whisper at Billy.

"Ya already selling guns without serial numbers at your shop." Billy replied dully, not feeling the idea.

"Petty ass fucking shit." Bones growled, "Only you fucks and the rare hood rat gangster buy those. I'm talking big guns, for big guys... big money."

Billy pressed his tongue against the inside of his cheek, nodding slightly and staring down at the burning cigarette between his fingers. Bones narrowed his eyes into a glare at Billy before standing up slowly.

"I knew you fucks weren't worth much more than selling crank, heroin and blow on the streets." Bones growled in a hushed whisper, trying not to raise attention. "If I get into this in the next year, you mother fuckers are gonna be on board with it."

Billy nodded slowly, not really paying attention to what his father was saying. Instead Billy was watching the live band, watching the drummer hit the symbols on his drum-set every so often as the band started to play a cover of Alice Cooper's "Eighteen."

"For now, you best keep doing what I expect from you... and fuckin' pay me." Was the last thing Bones said before waddling his fat ass out of the bar.

"That's some heavy shit he wants us to get into." Bodie mumbled, throwing back a shot.

Billy pressed his fist against his mouth, his hands together and elbows on the table, staring off into space - just listening to the music, "It won't happen."

"Ya sure?" Jamie asked carefully.

Billy's eyes shifted over to Jamie, "Not now anyway."

"Money's money." Heco piped up. "Money over everything." Heco added, chuckling to himself, clearly drunk and high as a fucking kite.

"How fuckin' high are you?" Baggy hissed.

"This is a game we don't ever get out of Jack, unless we're leaving in body bags." Tommy explained to Jack.

"Once you're in, you're in." Dog joined in.

Jack nodded, "I know."

Billy didn't say anything else, instead he just continued to watch the live band play "Eighteen". Billy was zoned right out, thinking about me and what Baggy had told him earlier. His blood started to boil whenever he let himself think about it, knowing his pregnant love of his life was 'hanging around' some other guy. Billy wasn't going to let that slide and the only thing that kept Billy from losing his shit right now was the fact that he had to focus on keeping Bones paid all while trying to go after B-street.

Back at Charlies, I was standing outside of his place waiting for Christy to pick me up.

"You sure you don't want me to drive you home?" Charlie asked, his arm wrapped around my lower back.

"I'm sure, my best friend wanted me to call her when I was done so that we could go get icecream." I explained, feeling stupid slightly.

"Sounds fun." Charlie smirked, staring down at me and kissing my forehead playfully.

Charlie and I only made out, he didn't try anything or force me to do anything else. I actually enjoyed myself tonight. When we did finally stop making out, Charlie threw in a movie and a pizza in the oven. Then we spent the next two hours watching Planet Terror and eating pizza together, we even cuddled a little bit.

"There she is." I stated, pointing at Christy's car that had just pulled up. "Thanks for tonight, Charlie."

"Thank you, darlin'." He replied, winking slightly.

I rolled my eyes and giggled, "Text me?"

"Nah."

"O-okay then..."

"I'm kidding, Amber. Jesus." Charlie chuckled, giving me a quick hug, "You better hurry, your friend seems impatient."

"Goodnight, Charlie." I said softly, pulling away from him.

"Night, Amb." He replied.

I smiled before walking down the driveway and quickly climbing into the passenger seat of Christy's car. Christy took her foot off the break and drove off pretty fast, breaking hard at the stop sign at the end of the street. My eyes widened and I reached out, gripping the dash to prevent myself from slamming up against it.

"What the fuck?!" I exclaimed.

Christy turned her head and glared at me, "Did you fuck him?"

"What?! No." I hissed. "Jesus Christ, I'm pregnant."

"Then what happened to your lipstick?" Christy asked suspiciously.

"It came off, clearly. We ate pizza." I replied, sitting back in my seat.

"Mhmmm..." Christy mumbled.

"I didn't fuck him." I said firmly. "....I did kiss him though."

Christy sighed, rolling her eyes and letting out a faint laugh, "He is cute..."

"Isn't he?"

"So is Billy." Christy jabbed at me.

I swallowed hard and sighed, "You're the one who convinced me to do this."

"I know I did... but come on, Amber. You're pregnant with Billy's kiddo... you can't just go riding dick like your at a rodeo." Christy replied.

"I'm going to pretend I understood that." I mumbled, staring out the window.

"You know what I mean... take shit slowly. You have a baby growing inside you to think of... if this guy is worth it, then he'll understand and take things slow with you." Christy lectured.

"Where did this wisdom suddenly come from?" I asked, staring at Christy with a shit eating grin.

"It's always been there... just was blinded by all the coke." Christy giggled, making me laugh as well. "Ugh... I fucking miss Joe..."

"I know... me too." I whispered softly, staring down at my knees.

Image

"Did you fuck her?" Matt asked, handing Charlie a beer.

Charlie pursed his lips, thinking about his answer for a moment - knowing he had to lie to cover himself, "You know it."

"You gotta get that bitch hooked. Record that shit and send it to him as a 'fuck you', that'll bring him right to us." Matt said before taking a sip of his beer.

"He'll come to us anyway." Charlie spat.

Matt sighed, "Yeah but this is just to spite the mother fucker. Not like this bitch matters, anyway."

Charlie nodded slowly, "Yeah.."

"So treat her like shit, fuck her brains out, record it and we'll find a way to get the video to Billy." Matt continued.

"I ain't playin' these fuckin' games. I want Darley and his gang and I'm gonna do it with bullets, not some fuckin video of me fucking his girl." Charlie said firmly. "This, this is why.... I'm now the leader, because you're weak minded."

"Jesus man... she must suck dick pretty good that you're not down with-"

"I'm not down with stupidity. He's coming and we need to be prepared, not fucking around." Charlie said sternly.

"You're right..." Matt sighed in defeat, drinking his beer as Charlie pulled out his phone and began to text.

Get home safe after your icecream, beautiful. xo

Charlie smiled to himself for a moment before sliding his phone back into his pocket.

"I got a feeling shit is gonna go down soon, man." Matt sighed.

Charlie nodded slowly, staring down at the floor, "Darley ain't gonna stop until we're all dead."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.1K 60
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
967K 52.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

85.7K 1.9K 35
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
645K 32.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...