Bad Company

By SpriceThePrice

Amber never expected to finally build the courage to leave her abusive boyfriend and start new in Boston with... More

Chapter 1: (Intro)
Chapter 2: New Beginning
Chapter 3: The Four Roses
Chapter 4: Not Easily Intimidated
Chapter 5: Rides From Strangers
Chapter 6: Nice Try
Chapter 7: Jealousy
Chapter 8: Giving In
Chapter 9: Unexpected
Chapter 10: Protect What's Yours
Chapter 11: Different Kind of Hero
Chapter 12: New Leaf
Chapter 13: Mama, I'm in love with a criminal
Chapter 14: Funny Little Feeling
Chapter 15: Death of Me
Chapter 16: Celebrating
Chapter 17: Wake Up Call
Chapter 18: Gunslinger
Chapter 19: Blue Monday
Chapter 20: Playing With Fire
Chapter 21: Darley's Girl
Chapter 22: Overprotective
Chapter 23: The Rain
Chapter 24: Sick of Being Sick
Chapter 25: Happy Birthday
Chapter 26: Birthday He Will Never Forget
Chapter 27: Changed
Chapter 28: Bad Company
Chapter 30: Babies 'R' Us
Chapter 31: Date Night
Chapter 32: The Worst Part of You, ...Is Me.
Chapter 33: Change of Plans
Chapter 34: It's Me
Chapter 35: Claimed
Chapter 36: Adoption
Chapter 37: Through Thick, Through Thin
Chapter 38: Ultrasounds and Guns
Chapter 39: House of The Rising Sun
Chapter 40: Becoming You
Chapter 41: New Leadership
Chapter 42: The Night Before Christmas
Chapter 43: Christmas
Chapter 44: Sometimes on a Sunday
Chapter 45: Death Sentence
Chapter 46: Face to Face
Chapter 47: Sentenced
Chapter 48: Finish The Job
Chapter 49: Shaun Darley
Chapter 50: All Along The Watchtower
Chapter 51: Reunions
Chapter 52: Cemetery Gates
Chapter 53: Animal
Chapter 54: Each to Their Own
Chapter 55: The Sound of Silence
Chapter 56: Welcome Home
Chapter 57: Forgivness
Chapter 58: The Queen
Chapter 59: New Friends, Old Problems
Chapter 60: Gimme Shelter
Chapter 61: Losing My Religion
Chapter 62: Darkness
Chapter 63: The Beach
Chapter 64: Two Birds, One Stone
Chapter 65: Come Undone
Chapter 66: Bad Penny
Chapter 67: Grow Up, Little Girl
Chapter 68: Family
Chapter 69: Ayo For Yayo
Chapter 70: Ownership
Chapter 71: Blood For Blood
Chapter 72: For Better or For Worse
Chapter 73: Penthouse Pauper
Chapter 74: Beast of Burden
Chapter 75 - Cumberland Gap

Chapter 29: Ten Weeks

99 1 0
By SpriceThePrice

It's been exactly a month since I told Billy that I was pregnant and I've went out of my way to avoid him like the plague. After I gathered my thoughts that night, I immediately went back to "our" apartment and gathered my belongings and moved back to Christy's, but given the fact that Megan and Jack took over my room when I moved out, I'm now crashing on the uncomfortable pull out couch. I quit the Four Roses and I'm now working at a small waffle house like diner. Christy still works at the bar and I can tell how awkward she becomes when I ask her how Billy's doing. He hasn't tried to call, text or anything. He really is just like his father.

"What can I get you today?" I mumbled out a question, not looking up at the person who had just sat down on the stool in front of me.

"Coffee would be nice." A males voice replied.

I stared up and smiled weakly, "Black?"

"Sure." He replied with a smile.

He had blonde slicked back hair, facial hair like Billy's but a little bit longer and blue eyes. He was wearing a black pull over hoodie and a pair of dark washed jeans. He was sitting down but I'm going to assume that he's about 6"1, an inch shorter than Billy. God why am I comparing everything to Billy? Besides the obvious reason that I miss him terribly.

I placed the cup of coffee down in front of the man and smiled briefly, going back to stacking creamers. I could sense his eyes staring at me, which made me blush multiple shades of red. He was extremely handsome and I felt nervous in his presence.

"Excuse me, Miss?"

"Yes?" I asked, slightly shaking my head trying to focus.

"Could I get a menu too, please?" He asked softly, flashing me a white smile.

I nodded, handing him a menu. He took the menu from me, glanced down at it and then back up at me and chuckled. I chewed on my bottom lip absent mindedly, waiting for him to tell me what he wanted to order.

"It all sounds so good." He stated with a chuckle.

"Meh..." I shrugged, "If you like overpriced eggs and bacon, then yeah. Sounds super good."

A smirk cracked from the corners of his lips as we made eye contact and my eyes widened from realization of what I had just said to a customer. I gasped slightly and he just continued to smile at me in amusement.

"I-I- I mean, uh..."

"It's okay, you're probably right." He chuckled.

I felt stupid and humiliated. How could I possibly say that in front of a customer? Maybe it's because I've been extremely bitchy this past week. My doctor told me my hormones were gonna go loco here pretty soon and I was still experiencing "morning sickness" but it was now more like "You eat anything I don't like, I'm gonna make you throw up - sickness". This baby definitely is just like it's father. Ugh, there I go again... thinking about Billy.

"I'll get some overpriced eggs and bacon." He said with a grin, handing me back the menu.

Nodding, I quickly scribbled down his order on my small notepad and turned on one heel and gave the cook the order. I wanted this shift to be over with so I could go home, eat and rest. My stomach was growling from hunger and my whole entire body was exhausted from the lack of sleep I got last night due to eating Christy's meatloaf which resulted in me being face first in a toilet bowl all night.

A part of me felt like I should go and try and find Billy but another part of me told me not to bother. Bodie tried to give me this bullshit story that Billy loves me too much to put me in the trouble he's about to create, especially now that I'm pregnant with his child... but frankly I think that was just Bodie's bullshit excuse for Billy.

"So, Amber. You're new here, right?" The man asked.

"You know my name?" I asked, taken back slightly.

He smirked and pointed lazily at my name tag on my shirt. I sighed loudly as I glanced down at my shirt, feeling like even more of an idiot. I nodded and smiled again, feeling even more awkward than I already did.

"I've only been here a few months." I told him truthfully, "I guess this is home now."

"Boston's not that bad..." He laughed faintly, "But there's definitely better places to be living."

"No shit." I giggled, wiping down the counter. "What's your name?"

"Charlie." He replied, holding his hand out for me to shake.

I bit the inside of my cheek and stared down at his hand before taking it into my own and shaking his hand. I couldn't figure out why this guy was still here, ordering coffee after coffee just visiting with me even after his breakfast was done. I enjoyed his company, he seemed genuinely nice and was super easy to talk to. He liked the same music as I did, enjoys the same kind of movies, thinks pizza totally counts as food group. He's just... nice.

"Could I get another cup of coffee?" He asked sweetly.

Before I could even realize what was happening, we were in his apartment and making out. Billy Squier's "The Stroke" blasted through the speakers of the stereo system across the room. My legs were wrapped around Charlie's waist and my fingers were intertwined with his blonde locks. He slammed me up against the wall in his livingroom, kissing along my neck roughly, his facial hair tickling my skin.

A moan escaped my lips as he carried me over to his bed and placed me down before standing up and smirking down at me as he removed his shirt up over his head and tossed it across the room. I bit my bottom lip and motioned him to come to me with my pointer finger. He chuckled slyly as he grabbed my by my hips and pulled me down towards the end of the bed where he then proceeded to pull my pants off and run his cold hands up my legs and in between my thighs.

"Holy fuck!" I gasped as he pulled my thong down in one swift movement and slammed inside of me.

"Charlie!" I cried out.

"You fucking like that, baby?" He asked in between pants.

"Harder!" I screamed, clawing my nails into his back.

He growled and thrusted into me harder and faster than before, gently placing his hand around my throat making my toes curl and my eyes almost roll in the back of my head. I stared up at Charlie and let my mouth fall agape as he continued to slam in and out of me. He gritted his teeth before lowering himself down and kissing me roughly, his tongue caressing my bottom lip for entrance.

A thin layer of sweat coated our bodies as we switched positions. My moans and screams became louder and louder as we went on. The headboard slammed into the wall as Charlie slammed into me. My hair was a total mess but Charlie didn't seem to care as he placed on hand on my hip and used his other hand to grab a handful of my hair. He pulled me up roughly by my hair so that my back was against his chest as he continued to rock into me.

"You fucking like that?" He hissed, biting my shoulder.

"Fuck YES!" I whimpered.

"...Amber?" Charlie asked, awakening me from my thoughts.

I shook my head and my eyes widened, realizing that I was actually still standing behind the counter of the diner and staring at Charlie awkwardly. He pursed his lips trying to hide a goofy smile that was trying it's hardest to appear on his face. The cook was standing beside me, staring at me between squinted eyes, shaking his head at what he had just heard.

"I'll get you another cup of coffee sir, sorry for my co worker here... She's a little... nuts." He said, glaring at me as he walked by.

"I-I-" My voice cracked.

"Sounds like you get excited over coffee, huh?" He chuckled.

For the first time in my life, I was actually unable to speak. I've never been so mortified in my life. The cook, named Bob, suddenly was standing next to me again with a cup of coffee in his hands. He shook his head at me again as he placed the cup of black coffee down in front of Charlie.

"Get your shit together, Amber." Bob whispered to me as he brushed past me and headed back into the kitchen.

"I'm sorry, Charlie... I just... uh. Didn't get enough sleep, I somehow zoned out there." I explained, wincing.

Charlie smiled at me as he held up his cup to his lips and sipped his hot coffee, all while staring at me. "You're cute, it's alright."

I blushed again, "Cute?"

"Yeah, you're cute." He replied with a smirk.

"Are we twelve?" I retorted, cracking a smirk myself.

"Fine, fine." He held up his hands, "You're beautiful."

"Why, thank you." I smiled warmly. "That's a bit better." I winked.

"What's it gonna take to get someone as beautiful as you to go for dinner with me, tomorrow night?" Charlie asked smoothly.

I pursed my lips and thought about it for a moment before a growl from my stomach gave me a rude reminder that I'm pregnant and have absolutely no business flirting with any guy for that matter, especially since I'm still madly in love with Billy... even if he's not with me, anymore...

Sighing, I ran my hand through my freshly dyed dark hair and frowned, "I can't."

"Can't or won't?" Charlie asked, raising an eyebrow at my response.

"Can't... or I would." I murmured, staring down at his cup of coffee.

"Come on, you're missing out!" Charlie exclaimed. "There's a wicked pizza parlour not too far from here. We can stuff our faces with any kind of pizza you like and I'll take you to whatever movie you want afterwards. "I won't do anything to make you feel uncomfortable, I promise. You just look like someone who could use a night out."

"Yeah." I chuckled faintly raising my eyebrows and staring down at the ground.

"Hey, worse case scenario you have a shitty time and never call me back. But at least you get all the pizza you can eat and a movie out of it." Charlie added. "Come on Amber, what's your number?"

"Ten."

"Ten?" Charlie asked, scrunching his brow in confusion.

"Ten is the number of weeks pregnant I am. 500 is the amount of money I owe to my roommate for rent this week to sleep on her couch. $39 is how much is in my bank account. 1 is the number of parents my child will have when he or she is born." I explained.

"778-5086." I stated. "That's my phone number. But... with all the numbers I just laid on you, I'm gonna assume 0 is the amount of times you're gonna be calling."

Charlie's expression dropped and he stared down at his hands for a moment before reaching into his pocket and pulling out his wallet, grabbing an $100 bill and placing it down on the counter and standing up off of his stool. He stood tall, straightening out his back and leaning his head back to stare at me, like he was trying to figure something out about me.

"For the overpriced breakfast and coffees, the rest is your tip. I'll pick you up here tomorrow night at 6." He stated coolly, winking at me before walking away.

I sighed loudly and smirked as I watched him walk out of the diner.

Image

"You actually did it?" Matt asked Charlie who had just climbed into the passenger seat of the black SUV of Syn's.

"I told you two that you're weak and pathetic. Beating on two helpless girls? Disgusting." Charlie spat, placing a cigarette between his lips and lighting it. "We're gonna get Billy Darley, but we're gonna take everything from him first."

"So you're gonna fuck his girlfriend?" Matt asked from the backseat, placing his infamous aviator sunglasses back on his face.

"You bet I am." Charlie chuckled, exhaling smoke from his mouth. "She's knocked up though."

"Billy's gonna be a fuckin' dad?" Syn asked, glancing over at Charlie from the road straight ahead.

"Apparently." Charlie replied, letting more smoke exit from his mouth.

"I almost feel bad..." Syn smirked. "Wait, nope. No I don't. I hope you fuck her brains out."

"So you're gonna fuck his pregnant girlfriend?" Matt asked, laughing hysterically in the backseat.

"What could hurt Billy more than having the only one who loves him, love someone else? Especially me." Charlie replied, a sly smile forming across his lips.

"You ain't gonna hurt her afterwards are ya?-"

"Like you two fucks already did?" Charlie snapped. "No, of course not."

"She wasn't pregnant when we did that..." Matt grumbled in defence.

"Still a fucking scum thing to do, even for you two." Charlie hissed, rolling his eyes and sucking back on his cigarette.

Before Matt or Syn could say anything else, Charlie's cellphone went off in the pocket of his hoodie. Charlie groaned, rolling his eyes in annoyance as he stared at the screen of his phone and reluctantly held it up to his ear, pulling the cigarette out from between his lips.

"Speak." Charlie commanded into the phone.

"Ch-Ch-Charlie?!" Zack stuttered on the other end.

"What?" Charlie hissed, flicking ashes off his cigarette out the window.

"Johnny's... dead."

"...What?" Charlie said in a low tone.

"I-I- I just found him... we-we all, just... found him." Zack stuttered. "There's a knife stabbed into his fuckin' chest, Charlie. Holding a fucking piece of paper with a number written on it."

"What's the number?" Charlie asked, firmly.

Zack pushed past two other B-street members and winced as he knelt down in front of Johnny's dead body so that he could get a better look at the number written on the piece of paper held up by a hunting knife stabbed into his chest. Zack cleared his throat, "555-0128."

Charlie immediately hung up the phone and motioned Syn to pull the vehicle over. Charlie's breathing was heavy and his jaw was tight as he dialled the number that Zack had just read off to him. Charlie pursed his lips and slowly held the phone up to his ear, counting every ring.

The ringing stopped but nobody said anything on the other line, instead all Charlie could hear was something exhaling smoke out of their mouth into the receiver of the phone. Charlie knew exactly who it was... Billy Darley.

"Where are you, you coward." Charlie said calmly.

"You wanna send me a reward for taking care of some of your shitty employees?" Billy asked lowly on the other end.

Charlie licked his lips and swallowed hard, "You tell me where THE FUCK YOU ARE RIGHT NOW" He screamed, losing his cool, making Matt and Syn jump in their seats.

"No, I'll tell you where the fuck you are. You're in my fucking end of the sewer now buddy." Billy retorted, "I say who lives, I say who dies." Billy stated loudly.

Charlie's blood was boiling and the cigarette between his fingers had now fallen out the window from lack of concentration. "You mother fuck-"

"So you better get that through your fuckin' skull, cause there's no more warnings." Billy threatened. "I'm coming for some fuckin' family time."

Charlie chuckled, "You listen to me, Billy, and you listen to me clearly. You go near... my family... and I will cut out your God damn guts like I did your fucking friend!"

Billy didn't answer which made Charlie even more livid, "DO YOU HEAR ME?" Charlie screamed into the phone.

"He wasn't my friend." Billy finally replied, "He was my brother."

Charlie licked his lips and stared at Syn and Matt, forgetting that Joe was in fact Billy's little brother. "Wait, Billy. You might not want to do anything more rash, I know about your pretty little gir-" Charlie tried to speak but was interrupted by Billy.

"And now I'm coming for the rest of your brothers, Charlie. You just bought them a death sentence, mother fucker." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 14.3K 89
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
219K 5.2K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
469K 9.9K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

87.7K 2K 37
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...