Bad Company

By SpriceThePrice

Amber never expected to finally build the courage to leave her abusive boyfriend and start new in Boston with... More

Chapter 1: (Intro)
Chapter 2: New Beginning
Chapter 3: The Four Roses
Chapter 4: Not Easily Intimidated
Chapter 5: Rides From Strangers
Chapter 6: Nice Try
Chapter 7: Jealousy
Chapter 8: Giving In
Chapter 9: Unexpected
Chapter 10: Protect What's Yours
Chapter 11: Different Kind of Hero
Chapter 12: New Leaf
Chapter 13: Mama, I'm in love with a criminal
Chapter 14: Funny Little Feeling
Chapter 15: Death of Me
Chapter 16: Celebrating
Chapter 17: Wake Up Call
Chapter 18: Gunslinger
Chapter 19: Blue Monday
Chapter 20: Playing With Fire
Chapter 21: Darley's Girl
Chapter 22: Overprotective
Chapter 24: Sick of Being Sick
Chapter 25: Happy Birthday
Chapter 26: Birthday He Will Never Forget
Chapter 27: Changed
Chapter 28: Bad Company
Chapter 29: Ten Weeks
Chapter 30: Babies 'R' Us
Chapter 31: Date Night
Chapter 32: The Worst Part of You, ...Is Me.
Chapter 33: Change of Plans
Chapter 34: It's Me
Chapter 35: Claimed
Chapter 36: Adoption
Chapter 37: Through Thick, Through Thin
Chapter 38: Ultrasounds and Guns
Chapter 39: House of The Rising Sun
Chapter 40: Becoming You
Chapter 41: New Leadership
Chapter 42: The Night Before Christmas
Chapter 43: Christmas
Chapter 44: Sometimes on a Sunday
Chapter 45: Death Sentence
Chapter 46: Face to Face
Chapter 47: Sentenced
Chapter 48: Finish The Job
Chapter 49: Shaun Darley
Chapter 50: All Along The Watchtower
Chapter 51: Reunions
Chapter 52: Cemetery Gates
Chapter 53: Animal
Chapter 54: Each to Their Own
Chapter 55: The Sound of Silence
Chapter 56: Welcome Home
Chapter 57: Forgivness
Chapter 58: The Queen
Chapter 59: New Friends, Old Problems
Chapter 60: Gimme Shelter
Chapter 61: Losing My Religion
Chapter 62: Darkness
Chapter 63: The Beach
Chapter 64: Two Birds, One Stone
Chapter 65: Come Undone
Chapter 66: Bad Penny
Chapter 67: Grow Up, Little Girl
Chapter 68: Family
Chapter 69: Ayo For Yayo
Chapter 70: Ownership
Chapter 71: Blood For Blood
Chapter 72: For Better or For Worse
Chapter 73: Penthouse Pauper
Chapter 74: Beast of Burden
Chapter 75 - Cumberland Gap

Chapter 23: The Rain

172 2 0
By SpriceThePrice

A part of me was happy that summer was coming to an end now that it's near the end of August. Billy liked sleeping with the bedroom window open for some reason, allowing the cold night's wind to blow through and keep me wide awake when I desperately need sleep. It was pouring outside, little drops of rain making their way inside and hitting my half naked body.

Shivering, I rolled over to face Billy's side of the bed and stare at the alarm clock on the night stand beside him.

3:58 am

Sighing, I laid back down and shivered as I pulled the blanket up higher on me and moved closer to Billy. Billy wrapped his arm around me, still "asleep" as I turned my back against his chest and placed my small hand over his large hand. I caressed the side of his hand with my thumb as I tried my hardest to fall back asleep which just wasn't happening. A sly smirk formed from the corners of my mouth as I slightly pressed myself as close as I could against Billy's chest. I bit my bottom lip, trying to keep myself from giggling as I grinded the lower half of my body up against Billy's groin.

A small giggle escaped my lips as Billy's breathing pattern hardened for a moment. The arm that was wrapped around me was now pushing the blanket down off of my body. Goose bumps ran up and down my skin as I shivered from the cold wind blowing in the bedroom from the outside.

"Billy! It's cold!" I exclaimed as he ran his hand up my side.

Billy smirked, slightly sitting up to stare at me, "You started it."

His hand ran up my body up to my face where he cupped my face and crashed his lips over mine. I shut my eyes and kissed him back softly at first before I felt his tongue caress my bottom lip, immediately opening my mouth and deepening the kiss. My hands ran up his muscular arms as he moved his hand from the side of my face and down my chest and all the way along my stomach and down to the front of my boy shorts.

"Billy..." I breathed out as I broke the kiss and turned my head slightly.

Billy ignored me and just chuckled lightly against the skin on my neck before kissing and sucking at the skin slightly. I inhaled a whimper as Billy's hand crept under the front of my underwear. My breathing hardened as two of his fingers slipped inside of me. I arched my back slightly and dug my nails into his upper arms, biting my lower lip to keep myself from moaning. Billy smirked as he pulled his mouth away from my neck and stared down at me in satisfaction.

My knees were trembling and I was struggling to control my moaning as Billy's fingers moved inside of me. I couldn't help it, I stopped biting my bottom lip and whimpered out as Billy started to kiss down from my neck and around my chest area.

"How bad do you want me to fuck ya?" Billy asked in a rugged voice.

I cocked an eyebrow up at him and sneered slightly, "...That is seriously the most unromantic thing you possibly could have ever asked me."

Billy moved his face up closer to mine, staring into my eyes for a split second before brushing his lips against my ear. His warm breathe sent chills up my spine as he spoke, "Then goodnight."

"That's not fair." I whined. "Just fuck me."

"That's seriously the most unromantic thing you could say to me, Amber." Billy mocked me in a whiny voice.

"Billy..." I muttered, closing my eyes again and pulling his face towards mine, kissing him hungrily again.

I arched my back slightly higher, giving him room to unclasp my bra and pulled it down my arms. He kissed me harder as he tossed my bra somewhere across the bedroom. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I nibbled on Billy's bottom lip while he removed his hand from me and used his hand to pull down my underwear.

Billy held himself up over me with one hand, showing me how strong he really was as he used his free hand to pull his own boxers down. I kissed him roughly, anxious for what was about to happen next. His hand ran up my leg all the way up to my thigh where he pushed my legs apart and entered me. I broke the kiss and gasped loudly. Billy stared down at me with a wild smirk across his face. His pace started slow and hard making me moan lots and dig into the top his shoulders. All that did though was cause him to pick up his pace, moving into me hard and fast.

My nails clawed into his skin all the way down his back, most definitely leaving marks. Billy grunted and held me closer, moving into me deeper and harder than he already was going. I continued to dig my nails into the skin on Billy's back while he kissed and sucked on my skin on my neck and chest area. His hand was squeezing my thigh as our hips rocked together. The headboard of the bed was slamming against the wall every time Billy moved into me roughly.

"Billy!" I cried out.

My body became tense and I knew that I was about to reach my limit. Billy crashed his lips over mine, faintly silencing my moans and whimpers. I gritted my teeth and dug my nails as deep as I could into his skin and clawed his from his shoulder blades down his back. My legs trembled under him and I pulled my face away from his, letting out the loudest moan/whimper I possibly could have as my orgasm hit me.

Billy grinned slyly in satisfaction as I leaned my head back against the pillow and tried to regain my normal breathing pattern. I was restless to say the least while he kept going. He grunted slightly and scrunched his brow, his fingers digging into my skin as his grip around my thigh tightened. There was something about the way he moved into me harder than he ever had that told me he hit his limit as well.

I exhaled a shaky breathe and Billy rested his forehead against mine, our bodies still pressed against each other's, slightly clammy from a thin layer of sweat. The cold air blowing in from the rain and wind that I was once complaining about earlier, was now relaxing and cooling our warm bodies off.

Billy kissed my forehead softly, "Still cold?"

"No, smart ass." I giggled, rolling my eyes.

Billy smirked at me as he climbed off of me and pulled his boxers back on. He raised his arms up and stretched before sitting back down on the edge of the bed and turning on the small lamp on the night stand. He squinted his eyes from the sudden light as he reached for his cigarettes and lighter. I just laid there in pure bliss for a moment and listened to the sound of the flame from Billy's lighter light the end of his cigarette and the sound of Billy exhaling smoke from his mouth.

I stared up at the ceiling and smiled warmly. For the first time, regardless of everything that's occurred since I moved here, I was genuinely happy. Most people would call me crazy for saying this, but I truly feel the safest when I'm in Billy's presence. I know who he is and what he is and yet I still don't care. I love him, truly and unconditionally. I've never been in love before... sure, I've had other boyfriends but I've never been "in love" until now. Maybe that's why I'm often questioning my sanity when it comes to the choices I make but regardless, I know what I want... and that's Billy.

"Did I do that?!" I asked, staring at Billy's clawed up back.

Billy stared back at me from over his shoulder, exhaling smoke through his nose, "Yeah. Ya did."

"I'm sorry..." I winced, sitting up. "Does it hurt?"

Billy let out a faint laugh and shook his head slightly, "No Amber."

"It looks like you got attacked by Freddy Krueger." I stated, carefully wrapping my arms around his waist and resting my chin on his shoulder.

I stared up at Billy who staring back at me, "I love ya." He said softly.

"I love you too, Billy." I whispered, butterflies fluttering around in my stomach.

Billy looked away from me and stared down at floor, flicking ash off his cigarette into the ashtray on the night stand. I watched as he squinted his eyes and held the cigarette up to his lips again, his cheeks sucking in as he inhaled another long drag off of his smoke. He sighed, smoke slowly leaving his mouth as he did so. I could tell he was in deep thought about something and wasn't telling me what it was that was bothering him. It didn't take a genius to know that Billy's bothered about beating the shit out of his own baby brother tonight. I knew Billy wouldn't open up to me anyway so I didn't even bother trying to pry.

"Can you pass me those t3's please?" I asked softly.

Billy nodded slightly and frowned as he handed me the bottle of pain killers that I instantly threw two back in my mouth and reached over and grabbed the glass of water Billy had left out for me earlier, downing it and finishing it off.

"They're gonna fuckin' pay for that." Billy stated firmly, gently caressing jaw.

I rolled my eyes and sighed loudly, "No... they're not. I'd rather you just stay away from them."

Billy ripped his hand away from my face and his facial expression hardened, "You think I'm fuckin' scared of those fucks?"

"No..." I asked puzzled.

"They're dead if they cross onto my turf again." Billy said coldly.

I sighed, wanting to avoid an argument, "I know..."

"I just don't want this getting out of hand and you getting-" I started.

"Can't get out of hand when they're all six feet under." Billy cut me off.

I pressed my tongue against the inside of my cheek and nodded slowly trying to comprehend how idiotic he can be sometimes. I just shook my head and climbed out of bed, grabbing my boy shorts and slipping them back on and grabbing the first shirt I could find, not caring if it was mine or Billy's. I walked over to the closet, opened the doors and knelt down, grabbing clean under garments and a baggy t-shirt to sleep in after I have a much needed shower.

"Showerin'?" Billy asked, finally speaking.

"Mhm." I mumbled, standing back up, clothes in my arm and walking over to the bedroom door.

"Amber..." Billy said, sighing loudly as I opened the bedroom door and stepped out into the hallway.

"What?" I hissed, stopping in my tracks.

"I'm gonna finish this, whether you stand by me or not." He responded.

Warm tears swelled up in my eyes as I turned around, "You ever think about maybe leaving this life?!"

"This is my fuckin' life." Billy barked, walking over to me. "And you're in it."

"Yeah? and for how long? until you end up dead, Billy?" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

630K 9.8K 65
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
1M 33.1K 60
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1M 44.1K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
308K 17.6K 69
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...