Bad Company

By SpriceThePrice

Amber never expected to finally build the courage to leave her abusive boyfriend and start new in Boston with... More

Chapter 1: (Intro)
Chapter 2: New Beginning
Chapter 3: The Four Roses
Chapter 4: Not Easily Intimidated
Chapter 5: Rides From Strangers
Chapter 6: Nice Try
Chapter 7: Jealousy
Chapter 8: Giving In
Chapter 9: Unexpected
Chapter 10: Protect What's Yours
Chapter 11: Different Kind of Hero
Chapter 12: New Leaf
Chapter 13: Mama, I'm in love with a criminal
Chapter 14: Funny Little Feeling
Chapter 16: Celebrating
Chapter 17: Wake Up Call
Chapter 18: Gunslinger
Chapter 19: Blue Monday
Chapter 20: Playing With Fire
Chapter 21: Darley's Girl
Chapter 22: Overprotective
Chapter 23: The Rain
Chapter 24: Sick of Being Sick
Chapter 25: Happy Birthday
Chapter 26: Birthday He Will Never Forget
Chapter 27: Changed
Chapter 28: Bad Company
Chapter 29: Ten Weeks
Chapter 30: Babies 'R' Us
Chapter 31: Date Night
Chapter 32: The Worst Part of You, ...Is Me.
Chapter 33: Change of Plans
Chapter 34: It's Me
Chapter 35: Claimed
Chapter 36: Adoption
Chapter 37: Through Thick, Through Thin
Chapter 38: Ultrasounds and Guns
Chapter 39: House of The Rising Sun
Chapter 40: Becoming You
Chapter 41: New Leadership
Chapter 42: The Night Before Christmas
Chapter 43: Christmas
Chapter 44: Sometimes on a Sunday
Chapter 45: Death Sentence
Chapter 46: Face to Face
Chapter 47: Sentenced
Chapter 48: Finish The Job
Chapter 49: Shaun Darley
Chapter 50: All Along The Watchtower
Chapter 51: Reunions
Chapter 52: Cemetery Gates
Chapter 53: Animal
Chapter 54: Each to Their Own
Chapter 55: The Sound of Silence
Chapter 56: Welcome Home
Chapter 57: Forgivness
Chapter 58: The Queen
Chapter 59: New Friends, Old Problems
Chapter 60: Gimme Shelter
Chapter 61: Losing My Religion
Chapter 62: Darkness
Chapter 63: The Beach
Chapter 64: Two Birds, One Stone
Chapter 65: Come Undone
Chapter 66: Bad Penny
Chapter 67: Grow Up, Little Girl
Chapter 68: Family
Chapter 69: Ayo For Yayo
Chapter 70: Ownership
Chapter 71: Blood For Blood
Chapter 72: For Better or For Worse
Chapter 73: Penthouse Pauper
Chapter 74: Beast of Burden
Chapter 75 - Cumberland Gap

Chapter 15: Death of Me

121 1 0
By SpriceThePrice

"Billy? Answer me." I demanded as I folded my arms across my chest.

Billy narrowed his eyes at me, the typical cigarette dangling in between his lips. I pressed my tongue against the inside of my cheek as I waited impatiently for Billy to answer me about the picture of me that was clearly from Shane's wallet. Obviously I'd rather Billy have it than my ex abusive psycho boyfriend, but how he got it is what I want to know.

Billy and I continued to stare each other down as I awaited for his explanation that clearly wasn't going to come willingly. Billy yanked the cigarette out from his lips and put it out in the ashtray before standing tall and towering over me. I bit my bottom lip as I watched Billy who moved my hair away from my neck and lowered his mouth down to my neck. I closed my eyes as the feeling of his facial hair tickled my skin as he gently kissed my neck.

"Billy..." I whispered, "How did you get the photo..?"

"Does it matter?" Billy hissed.

"You didn't kill him... did you?" I asked in a low tone as I placed my hands on Billy's chest and tried to push him away to look at me.

"He was gonna fuckin' kill you." Billy replied sternly.

My eyes widened, "You...KILLED HIM?!" I screamed.

Billy rolled his eyes, "Fuck off Amber. I didn't kill ya piece of shit boyfriend."

I had that coming I guess.

I scoffed, "Then how did you get the fucking picture?!"

"He dropped his fuckin' wallet on his way out." Billy replied dully.

I suddenly felt stupid and awkward. Billy shook his head at me as he reached down and grabbed his pack of cigarettes and a lighter from off of the night stand before stomping out of the bedroom, leaving me standing there like an idiot. Sighing loudly, I ran my fingers through my hair as I made my way out of the bedroom, down the hallway out through the living room. I rolled my eyes as I stepped out onto the balcony where Billy was sitting on a chair, shirtless and smoking a cigarette, staring off into the distance.

Billy glanced over at me and I stared down at my bare feet as I walked over in front of him. Billy pulled the cigarette out of his mouth and flicked it over the balcony railing. The chair was wide enough for me to straddle Billy. I stared down at Billy, biting my lower lip. Billy let out a agitated sigh as he placed his hands on my hips and stared up at me. I knew something was bothering him and I knew it wasn't because of me.

"I'm sorry." I giggled, trying to apologize.

Billy smirked, obviously not being able to stay mad at me for long either. I gave Billy a peck on the lips, my hands on each side of his neck, our faces only inches away from each others.

"Should I be afraid?" I whispered unexpectedly. I even surprised myself.

"Not of me." Billy replied bluntly.

I sighed and rested my forehead against Billy's. Billy stared down blankly - still in deep thought. I didn't want to pry at him with questions so instead I just remained silent and where I was. Billy cleared his throat and stared me right in the eyes as he spoke, "I don't want ya on this balcony alone."

I cocked an eyebrow at him, "Why?"

"Because." Billy murmured.

"Because why?" I asked blinking my eyelashes repeatedly, playing dumb on purpose.

"Because I fuckin' said so." Billy hissed.

I glared at Billy and climbed off of him, taking a step back and glaring down at him. Billy glanced up at me seeing my facial expression before sighing himself and running his hand over his head, "Because I don't want someone who's got shit with me, driving by and shooting up the place."

"Ya fuckin' happy now?" Billy asked in annoyance. "You're havin' second thoughts eh?"

I shook my head, "I knew what I was getting into."

Billy stood up and I smirked seductively as Billy crouched down slightly to wrap his arms around my legs and pick me up off of my feet. I giggled as the cool summer night's breeze tickled my face and blew my hair wildly in the wind. My make up was completely gone and all the work and time it took to curl my hair was now ruined.

"Just don't make me regret this." I whispered sternly as I turned my head and stared off into the distance. Sighing, I turned my head back and stared down at Billy, "How do I know Shane's not going to go back to Christy's looking for me and his wallet?"

"He won't." Billy replied flatly.

"How can you be so sure... he's crazy..." I whispered.

Billy grunted, "He won't because he know's you're mine now."

A huge goofy grin spread across my face and I blushed a deep shade of red. Billy didn't say anything more, instead our lips crashed together and the next thing I knew I was being carried into the bedroom. My set me down on my feet once we reached the bedroom. He was already shirtless so all I had to do was unzip his jeans. Billy ripped the dress up and over my head so fast that I was slightly worried that he might have ripped it somehow, but yet I didn't really care if he did.

Within seconds, my bra and thong was ripped off of me and Billy was wasting no time. I arched my back and moaned loudly as Billy left a trail of kisses all the way from jaw line, down my neck and down to my chest. Both our breathing was heavy and it's safe to say that my curls are definitely way more ruined than they already were. I gritted my teeth and dug my nails into Billy's back as his pace picked up and became rougher. I was too busy moaning and calling out Billy's name to notice my phone vibrating on the night stand. Billy didn't seem to notice either.

It actually wasn't until we switched positions and I glanced over at the alarm clock on the night stand to see what time it was. Billy gently grabbed a fist full of my hair and pulled my head to the side by my hair. I let out a whimper and shut my eyes for a few seconds as I gripped onto the bed sheet and my head hit the pillow. Billy gently pulled me up by my hair, not hurting me at all as he did so, and pulled my back to his chest. It wasn't even five minutes after that and we were both done.

We laid side by side and I pulled the sheet up over myself as I rested my head on his chest, "Our phones keep going vibrating."

"Fuck em." Billy yawned carelessly.

I shrugged agreeing with him and rolled on top of Billy. A giggle escaped my mouth as Billy shook his head at me jokingly as I straddled him and let the sheet fall, revealing my naked upper half of my body. Billy sat up with me still straddling him. He placed his hand on the back of my neck and pulled my face towards his as he kissed me roughly yet somewhat passionately.

Even though it was now almost four thirty in the morning, I still wasn't even the littlest bit tired. Billy on the other hand, was clearly exhausted and was still bothered by what it was that's been on his mind all night. Billy pulled away from me and rested his forehead against my own and we just sat like this in silence for a few moments before Billy finally spoke.

"You're gonna be the death of me." He stated in a groggy tone.

Meanwhile Christy paced around the hospital waiting room with Megan, Jack, Bodie and Tommy. The rest of Billy's boys were out selling or drinking or doing drugs. A person driving by noticed Joe on the road after he got hit by the car and called 911. Unfortunately the police were involved and the location Joe was picked up from paramedics matched the location where a kid was killed, making Joe a prime suspect.

"Did anyone get a hold of Billy yet?!" Christy asked in everyone in a panic.

Tommy and Bodie shook their head, "Nah... Calm down Christy. Joe will be fine."

"What about the cops?! This is all your guys's fucking fault!" Christy shouted.

"Keep your voice down!" Megan hissed in a hushed whisper.

Christy glanced over at Megan and clicked her jaw to the side before staring back over at Bodie and Tommy. Christy sighed and nodded slowly. Bodie could see the worry in her eyes and sighed.

"I'll try Billy again." Tommy said calmly.

"Look, Christy..." Bodie started, pausing as he watched Tommy walk away and call Billy again. "The detective even said... there's no proof Joe was involved as no gun was found on Joe or any weapon for that matter and given that you said Joe was with you, nothing's gonna happen to him. He's not going to be in any trouble. It's because he's a Darley that they're taking him to a holding cell for questioning, that's all." Bodie reassured her.

Tommy sprinted back towards everyone, "Yo! I finally got a hold of Billy."

Christy sighed, "Lovely... Can't wait to hear what he fucking has to say about this."

Bodie ignored Christy's comment and stared at Tommy, "And?"

"And... he pretty much said he'll see us at the office at noon and he'll be the one to get Joe from the police station when the time comes." Tommy replied dully with a shrug.

"That's it?!" Everyone exclaimed at the same time.

"It's Billy we're talking about... You idiots." Tommy barked, shaking his head.

Christy rolled her eyes, "Just get out of here! Expect Jack and Meg. But you two, get out of my sight!" Christy exclaimed pointing at both Tommy and Bodie.

Bodie and Tommy were about to take off when Bodie grabbed Christy by the upper arm and pulled her close to him so that only she could hear what he had to say, "One more thing.... none of this gets out to Amber."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402K 14.1K 88
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
752K 35.4K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
307K 17.6K 69
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
643K 32.2K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...