Second Love (Completed)

By Bandita13

Two people who hate each other from the coar of their hearts, how to fall in love with each other... Copyrigh... More

General Disclaimer
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Author's Note
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Second Last
Last Chapter

Chapter 76

2.4K 153 24
By Bandita13

Sanyukta was sleeping peacefully on the bed when her slumber broke. She forwarded her hand and was searching for Randhir but doesn't found anyone on the bed thus she opened her eyes and saw the bed was empty.

"Aare Randhir kaha geya!" She murmured under her breath and sat up on the bed covered herself with the blanket.

"Aare itni subha subha kaha chala geya?" She said checking the time.

Just then the door of the washroom clicked open and Randhir came out wearing nothing but a towel only. Water droplets were visible on his chest when he was busy to wiped his hairs with another towel. Sanyukta just froze to saw him like that. Her eyes fall on his bare abdomen from where the water droplets hide in his towel making her breathless totally.

"It's okay Sanyukta, just take breath and don't get excited. Otherwise usse phirse mauka mill jayega yeh bolne ke liye that I loose control over him." She said in mind remembered his post love making words last night. Just then Randhir's eyes fall on her and he stopped for a moment then came closer to her.

"Itni jaldi uth gayi?" He asked thus she smiled a little.

"Tum vi toh uth gaye jaldi." She replied.

"How are you feeling now?" He asked caressing her cheek.

"Umm fine just a little bit sore." She said shyly.

"Keya dard ho raha hain keya?" Randhir asked worriedly.

"No am okay." She said not looking at him.

"Are you sure?" He asked when she nodded positively.

"Yeah am fine, don't worry." She assured him.

"Okay then." He said and went towards the cupboard to take his clothes.

"Tum itni jaldi uth gaye!" She said confusingly.

"Aare am leaving after breakfast na, that's why." He replied when Sanyukta became stunned to listening this.

"Keya but itni jaldi?" She asked shockingly.

"Sanyukta 2 baje meeting hain toh phir 9 baje tak nikalna padega." He replied when her face fall.

"Toh keya faida huya private jet mein jane ka, isse toh achchha Air India se hi jate!" She said being hurt.

"Hmm it seems koi mujhe aabhi se miss karna start kar diya hain!" He said teasingly when her eyes popped out.

"Huhhh, in your dreams!" She said and went towards the washroom to hide her disappointment when Randhir smiled widely.

"Huhhh, kaal bol raha tha ke private jet hain, jab marzi jayunga aur aab dekho subha subha hi jaa raha hain! Socha tha saath mein lunch karenge but..." And her eyes brimmed with fresh tears. She splashed some water on her face and looked at her image.

"Huhhh I don't care, achchha hain ke jaldi jaa raha hain! Aaj main lunch mein aapni mann pasand spicy khana khayungi." She said angrily when turned on the shower.

"Aapne saare favourite shows vi dekhungi. Inn 4 months mein kuch nehi dekhne diya mujhe, idiot kahika!" She keep cursing him while taking the shower. After shower Sanyukta was looking for her clothes but remembered that she forgot them to bring. She sighed in disappointment but thought that Randhir must be left for breakfast so she decided to come out in the towel.

Sanyukta came out wearing a towel only and next moment she felt embarrassed saw Randhir still at the room. Randhir was fidgeting with his tie when he saw Sanyukta through the mirror and he smirked mischievously.

"Are you trying to make my morning interesting!" He smirked when turned around thus Sanyukta widened her eyes.

"Wo I forgot to take my clothes." She stammered a little.

"Hmmm, tum aaj kaal bahut kuch bhulne lagi ho wifey! For example kuch der pehele washroom ki door lock karna bhul gayi thi aur aabhi kapde!" He smirked at her when she felt embarrassed.

"Waise aagar yeh imitation hain kuch romantic time spend karne ki toh I must say smart move wifey." He said teasingly when her eyes became widened.

"In your dreams." She said angrily and went towards the cupboard. She was choosing her clothes when Randhir came and hugged her from behind.

"K-k-keya kar rahe ho?" She jumped a little.

"Baat aagar meri dreams ki hain toh phir main kuch vi imagine kar sakta hu wifey." He said huskily near her ear when she shivered a little.

"Don't act like you care for me very much!" She said sternly when he turned her around.

"I'm not acting baby I really care for you!" He said cupping her face.

"Aagar care karte toh phir chhod kar nehi jate!" She said lowering her lashes.

"Am helpless baby, please try to understand." He said and Sanyukta hugged him next.

"Main tumhe nehi jane dungi, kabhi nehi!" She said tightened her grip around him when Randhir was shocked to saw her like that. He knows that sometimes her mood swings go to an extreme level but this much he didn't know that.

"Sanyukta please leave me I have to go." He said softly.

"No I won't." She said determinedly.

"What if I'll make you to leave?" He asked playfully.

"Then make me." She said when hugged him more tightly.

"Okay as you wish wifey!" Randhir said playfully caressing her back and next moment his fingers reached towards her neck. His fingers kept aside her wet hairs and open the knot of her towel next.

"Randhir!" Sanyukta almost screamed and take some steps back holding the towel near her chest.

"So, you gave up wifey!" Randhir gave a winning smirk at her.

"This is not done Randhir, it's a no entry!" She said anxiously.

"And am habituated with breaking the rules darling." He winked at her.

"It's same side!" She frowned.

"No it's penalty." He grinned at her.

"Huhhhhh it's not fair!" She twisted her lips.

"Everything is fair in love and war baby and between us it's always a war, right! And I don't care if it's fair or not cause I always get that what I want at any cost." He said that proudly when Sanyukta's eyes brimmed with tears. She lowered her lashes to hide them.

"Yeah right, who knows that better than me Randhir! You always get what you want." Her voice was something else thus Randhir's smile got vanished. He lifted her face by her chin and was shocked to saw tears in her eyes.

"Sanyukta are you crying!" He asked surprisingly when Sanyukta removed his hand.

"No am not. You go, late ho raha hain na." She said wiped the corner of her eyes.

"But tumhe aaisa rota huya chhod kar kaise jau!" He said holding her shoulders.

"But jaa toh rahe ho na!" She gulped hard.

"Sanyukta it's important, please try to understand na. Tum aaisa karogi toh kaise chalega! Be my strength not my weakness baby." He said looking at her eyes when she nodded.

"I know mujhe aaisa feel nehi karna chahiye but don't know why am became restless!" She said looking down when Randhir smiled.

"So it means slowly you are falling for your husband, not bad Mrs. Shekhawat!" Randhir said teasingly when Sanyukta's eyes became widened.

"Yeah right, falling for you! I'll prefer to falling for a vampire rather than you." She made a face when he smiled.

"Am much sexy then any vampire darling, try me!" He said when her cheeks became warm.

"In your dreams!" She twisted her lips.

"Told you if it's my dream then I can imagine anything baby!" He whispered when she turned totally red.

"I-I I have to change." She said anyhow.

"Okay then we are continuing this after my Delhi trip." He said when she looked at him confusingly. "I want to see you just like this when I come back from Delhi." He said huskily when she looked at him shockingly.

"In your drea..." And she stopped in midway looking a huge smirk on his lips.

"You are impossible!" She said irritatingly.

"And you are looking incredibly sexy in this towel. I can't wait anymore to unfold it." He confessed when her jaw dropped.

"Randhir you are talking dirty with me!" She was shocked by his words.

"It's not dirty talk wifey it's called being romantic. Now when there are no more secrets in between us and also you are not feeling guilty about our love making I don't think I have to be careful to talk something romantic with my own wife." He replied nonchalantly when Sanyukta felt embarrassed.

"Yeah right you are the most romantic husband on this earth that's why you're leaving me like this on this stage." She complained when Randhir sighed and pulled her in a soothing hug.

"Tumhe aaise chhod kar jane ka mann nehi ho raha Sanyukta but keya karu am helpless." He said and knotting the ends of her towel when Sanyukta also hugged him back.

"But I'll come back soon." He said caressing her arms when Sanyukta was busy to feel him. She inhaled his aftershave and rubbing her nose on his neck continuously.

"Easy baby easy, you are making me crazy." He said caressing her back thus she stopped.

"I-I am sorry." She said feeling embarrassed.

"It's okay, it's absolutely fine. You don't have to be embarrass baby." He said thus she looked at him.

"Main tie bandh du?" She asked suddenly when he smiled in approval.

"Pahuch kar call karna aur aapna kheyal rakhna." She said knotting the tie.

"Jo hukum begam saheba." She said and about to kiss her cheek when someone knocked the door.

"Koyn hain, takhliya! Hum aapne begam saheba ke saath busy hain!" He said dramatically when Sanyukta blushed profusely.

"Ji chhote sahab aapko niche bula raha hain." The maid replied.

"Thik hain main aah raha hu." Randhir replied thus the maid left.

"Yeh kaneej vi na hume ishk karne nehi dete!" He said when kissed Sanyukta's cheek making her to blush.

"Shayed breakfast ke liye bula rahe hain, tum jau main change karke aati hu." She said slowly.

"Just a minute." Randhir said and went towards the cupboard. He searched for something there and bring out a blue satin saree.

"Wear this, last time you were looking gorgeous when wearing this. Aaj main tumhara wohi roop aapne aankhon mein leke jana chahata hu." He said dreamily when she smiled brightly.

"Okay." She said shyly.

"Umm need help?" He asked naughtily making her eyes widened.

"Randhir!" She eyed him.

"Okay okay, waise vi mujhe saare pahenana nehi aata, haan utarna aata hain!" He said cheekily making her flushed more.

"Randhir!" She take a pillow to hit him when Randhir left the room immediately giving her the chance to smile widely.

"Shameless." She said when smiled brightly.

* * * * * * * * *

As soon as Randhir came down saw Harsh and Rajveer at the breakfast table along with Arpita. He became a little shocked as Arpita isn't an early riser.

"Keya baat hain aaj suraj kahase nikla hain jo Princess Arpita ka itni subha subha aankhein khul gayi!" Randhir said playfully but no one laughed on his joke thus he became surprised.

"Keya baat hain, sab itna serious kyu hain?" Randhir asked confusingly.

"Baat serious hain Randhir." Rajveer said slowly yet steadily.

"Kyu bhai keya baat hain?" Randhir asked curiously.

"Randhir keya tum London jana chahate ho MBA karne ke liye?" Harsh asked this time and Randhir became shocked to heard it.

"Keya London?" Randhir asked shockingly.

"Haan Arpita bol rahi thi ke tum dono saath mein MBA karne London jana chahate ho." Rajveer said thus Randhir became hell shocked.

"Arpi yeh sab keya hain! Maine aaisa..."

"Aare Ron tum kaal bol rahe thay na ke aagar uncle aunty permission de denge toh tum mere saath London chaloge MBA karne ke liye." Arpita can't let him complete.

"Actually uncle Randhir was little tensed, aabhi aabhi usne office join kiye hain aur aabhi usse sab kuch chhod kar abroad jana hain, toh issi liye wo aapse baat karne se darr raha tha." Arpita said to Harsh when Randhir was short of words. He was looking at Arpita shockingly.

"Mujhe toh pehele se hi pata tha ke yeh do din vi nehi tik payega office mein but Rajveer sirf aur sirf tumhare kahene par maine isse ek chance diya, aur aab dekho isse London jana hain!" Harsh said taking a glance of Randhir.

"Par dad maine kabhi nehi kaha ke mujhe London jana hain! Am happy here and won't go to anywhere." Randhir said when Harsh looked at him confusingly.

"But Arpita toh bol rahi thi ke tum London jana chahate ho?" Harsh asked confusingly.

"Yes uncle kaal raat ko Ron ne mujhe kaha tha ke wo MBA karne London jana chahata hain, pata nehi aab kyu deny kar raha hain!" Arpita said innocently thus Randhir looked at her surprisingly.

"Arpita wo toh maine aaisa hi bol diya tha, wo tum zid kar rahi thi toh maine bol diya." He said quickly thus Arpita rolled her eyes.

"Maine bola tha na yeh kisi vi baat ko seriously nehi leta na office na MBA! Don't know iska future keya hoga!" Harsh said sternly thus Randhir kept quiet.

"Look Ron you don't have to be lie or hide anything. I know you are worried about Sanyukta that's why you are denying but trust me uska kheyal rakhne ke liye yeha bahut se log hain aur tum koi humesha ke liye toh nehi jaa rahe ho na, you are going for 2 years only, so I don't think it's a big deal." She shrugged her shoulders when Randhir was tongue tied.

"Randhir that means tum Sanyukta ke liye worried ho aur iss liye chahate huye vi London nehi jaa rahe ho?" This time Rajveer asked.

"Bhai wo baat aaisi hain ke..."

"Exactly bhaiya, Ron bass issi liye confused hain aur koi decision le nehi paa raha hain. Jab ke uska tensed hone ka koi reason hi nehi hain!" Arpita said again didn't let him complete.

"That means aagar Sanyukta ko koi problem nehi hain toh tu London jayega?" Rajveer asked again.

"Bhai pehele meri baat toh suniye!" Randhir now felt helpless.

"Iss mein sunne ki keya baat hain Ron, it's now crystal clear that you are denying for Sanyukta only. But jaha tak main samajhti hu you don't. And I think Sanyukta ko vi koi problem nehi honi chahiye aagar tum MBA karne London jana chaho toh! After all you are not her doctor and yeha already sab hain uski take care karne ke liye so you don't have to be worry." Arpita said nonchalantly.

"So Sanyukta se hi puch lete hain ke usse koi problem hain ki nehi!" Rajveer asked thoughtfully.

"Good idea. Main usse bula kar lati hu." Arpita said and get up when someone said from behind,

"Arpita tum ruko main usse bula kar lata hu." Arpita turned around and saw Parth there.

"Aare Parth it's okay, main bula kar lati hu na." Arpita said.

"No Arpita it's not okay, khana bich mein chhod kar nehi jate. Main bula kar lata hu." Parth said and go towards the upstairs when Randhir became numb.

"Yeh Parth vi na, itne saal bahar rahene ke baad vi yeh sab manta hain!" Arpita said mockingly and concentrate on her pasta.

Sanyukta was combing her hairs and filled her parting when she heard a loud knock at the door.

"Lo phirse aah geya mujhe tease karne. Aur yeh keya door knock kar raha hain, jarur koi badmashi sujha hain! Aab aagar ek aur baar mujhe tease kiya na toh phir bahut marungi!" She murmured under her breath and opened the door and found Parth there.

"Hi Parth." She smiled brightly.

"Hi-bye chhodo aur jaldi chalo, niche emergency hain." Parth said and pulled her holding by her wrist.

"Emergency! Kyu keya baat hain Parth?" Sanyukta asked confusingly thus Parth halt for a moment.

"Look Sanyukta niche aagar bade papa yeah phir Rajveer bhaiya tumse yeh puche ki keya tumhe Randhir ki abroad jane se koi problem hain toh tum bologi ke haan tumhe problem hain, understand!" He said thus Sanyukta crocked her eyes.

"Keya abroad but Randhir toh Delhi jaa raha tha na?" She asked surprisingly.

"Wo toh aaj jaa raha hain but wo Arpita niche sabki brain wash kar rahi hain yeh bolke ke Randhir MBA karne London jana chahata hain but tumhari wajase nehi jaa paa raha hain." Parth explain everything thus Sanyukta became hurt to listening all this.

"But Randhir toh MBA ke liye abroad jane se mana kar diya tha toh phir Arpita wohi topic phirse kyu chhed rahi hain!" Sanyukta said when Parth became shocked.

"Keya Randhir deny kar chuka hain lekin iss ware mein baat kab huyi thi?" He asked shockingly.

"Kaal raat ko." She replied slowly.

"Aur yeh tum mujhe aabhi bata rahi ho?" Parth asked annoyingly.

"Main tumhe baad mein batane wali thi Parth and honestly speaking mujhe yeh baat utna important nehi laaga tha!" Sanyukta replied slowly when trying to digest the fact.

"Aab dekh liya na kitna important hain yeh baat! Tum dono ki juda hone ki naubat aah gayi!" Parth said angrily.

"Aagar Randhir saach much MBA karna chahata hain toh usse jane do." She said slowly when Parth looked at her shockingly.

"Look Sanyukta I know ke tum dono ke bich mein problem hain but aagar tum ego mein aah kar Randhir ko dur bhejogi na toh phir main tumhe ek zor ka chata marunga and am not joking." Parth said sternly when Sanyukta smiled sadly.

"Aagar Randhir jana nehi chahata, yehi rahena chahata toh keya wo khud bol nehi sakta tha?" She said when gulping hard.

"Aare wo toh tab bolega na jab wo Arpita usse kuch bolne degi! Wo toh aapni baat Randhir ki muh mein fit kar rahi hain, don't know why!" Parth said annoyingly.

"Wo bol rahi hain aur Randhir chup chap sun raha hain?" Sanyukta asked became hurt when Parth understand her state of mind.

"Look Sanyukta kabhi kabhi situation humare haat mein nehi hota, we are feeling helpless then. Aur Randhir ki face par wo helplessness main khud aapne aankhon se dekh kar aah raha hu, so please stop blaming him and be on his side. He need you badly now." Parth said thus Sanyukta kept mum.

"Main keya kar sakti hu?" She asked slowly.

"Tum bass itna karna ke jab bade papa tumse puche ke tumhe Randhir ki abroad jane se koi problem hain ki nehi toh tum agree karna baki hum samval lenge, understand!" Parth said thus Sanyukta nodded positively.

"Good aab chalo." He said and pulled her hand and they went down. Parth and Sanyukta came down when everyone's eyes fall on them. Randhir too looked at her.

"Yeh lo aah gayi Sanyukta." Rajveer said looking at them.

"Ji mujhe bulaya?" Sanyukta asked the question exactly no one.

"Haan Sanyukta tumse kuch puchna tha issi liye." Rajveer said.

"Haan bhaiya." Sanyukta said taking a deep breath.

"Wo Sanyukta baat actually yeh hain ki..." Rajveer hesitated a little.

"Off ho bhaiya aap itna hesitate kyu kar rahe hain, sidhi si toh baat hain ke Ron ki abroad jane se Sanyukta ko koi problem hain ki nehi? Meri hisab se toh nehi hona chahiye, kyu Sanyukta?" Arpita asked to Sanyukta when she kept mum.

"Arpita bade papa aur bhaiya hain na toh phir tum kyu bich mein bol rahi ho?" Parth asked annoyingly.

"Aare koi vi puche keya phadak padta hain?" Arpita raised her brows.

"Forget it, Sanyukta tum bolo." Parth said.

"Haan Sanyukta tum bolo tum keya chahati ho?" Rajveer asked straight.

"Aap logo ne Randhir se pucha ke wo keya chahata hain?" Sanyukta asked looking at Randhir when he nodded slowly.

"Hum usse puch chuke hain aab tum baatao ke tum keya chahati ho?" This time Harsh asked thus Sanyukta gulped hard.

Sanyukta was belonged from a middle class family and her family was very much conservative so she was not allowed to say anything in front of the elders at her house and here it's her in law's house. How can she said that she needs her husband in front of her father in law and others elders. She felt embarrassed and little helpless too.

"Bolo Sanyukta what do you want?" Rajveer asked again.

"Wo bhaiya main wo....main..." She was hesitating when Renuka came there.

"Main baatati hu." Renuka said thus everyone looked at her.

"Sanyukta main wo oven par dudh rakh kar aayi hu zara dekhna." Renuka said thus Sanyukta nodded positively and left from there.

"Aare Renuka tumne Sanyukta ko kyu bheja, maine usse kuch puchne ke liye bulaya tha?" Harsh asked confusingly.

"Sanyukta keya bolegi main bol rahi hu Randhir London nehi jayega." Renuka said thus everyone became shocked.

"But aunty..." Arpita about to say something when Renuka showed her palm.

"Aager MBA itna hi jaruri hain toh phir yeha Mumbai mein vi bahut saare colleges hain Randhir tum wohi se MBA karoge. Aur aagar tumhe lagta hain ke tumhare liye foreign university ki degree jyada important hain toh phir tum next year jayoge wo vi Sanyukta ko saath mein leke." Renuka said to Randhir thus he nodded.

"Okay mom, as you say." Randhir said taking a deep breath.

"Aur baby?" This time Parth asked thus Renuka looked at him.

"Aagar Randhir aur Sanyukta dono jayenge toh normal si baat hain ke baby vi saath mein jayegi." Renuka said thus Parth gave an idiotic smile.

"But aunty aaise toh Ron ki 1 year waste ho jayega! Aur phir main toh yehi soch rahi thi ke main aur Ron saath mein MBA karenge!" Arpita tried to convince Renuka.

"Arpita iss mein year lose hone wali koi baat nehi hain. Priorities changed aur iss waqt Randhir ki priorities Sanyukta hain MBA nehi. Aur phir bahut se log hain jo family matters ki wajase aapni studies baad mein complete karte hain, Randhir vi karega." Renuka said determinedly.

"But aunty..."

"Aur rahi baat tumhari Randhir ki saath MBA karne ki toh phir tum aab bachchi nehi ho Arpita, aur nahi tum Randhir yeah kisi aur par dependent ho. And most important thing is your grandpa is there in London aur unke phone vi aah chuke hain. Look Arpita we all love you but I think it's the high time jab tumhe aapne family ke ware mein vi sochna chahiye, so I think you should go back to London, not for MBA only but for your family too." Renuka said and left from there shutting everyone's mouth.

"So final ho geya ke Randhir London nehi jaa raha hain." Parth said cheerfully when Arpita's face fall down.

Renuka came to the kitchen and saw Sanyukta was stood there silently.

"Maa wo oven par toh dudh nehi hain!" She said confusingly when Renuka came closer to her.

"Aapna ladai khud ladna sikho Sanyukta, haar waqt main tumhare saath nehi rahungi." Renuka said thus Sanyukta became confused.

"Maa aap keya bol rahi hain, koynsa ladai?" She asked confusingly.

"Baat chhoti si hain Sanyukta issi liye tumhe samajh mein nehi aah raha hain, lekin yu chhoti chhoti baaton se hi badi baat bante huye der nehi lagti! Randhir is your husband so uski haar decision mein tumhari marzi honi zaruri hain aur tumhari haar decision mein Randhir ki marzi, tabhi tum dono ka rishta aage badega, understand!" Renuka said thus Sanyukta nodded positively.

"Aab jau jake jaldi se breakfast karlo phir Randhir ko airport chhodne vi toh jana hain!" Renuka said thus Sanyukta nodded and left for the breakfast.

* * * * * * * * *

After breakfast Randhir came to their room to take his trolley bag when Sanyukta also came there.

"Have a safe flight." She said when Randhir smiled.

"Thank you." He said with a smile.

"Look Sanyukta wo jo breakfast table par huya uske liye am sorry. Mujhe pehele hi saaf saaf na kar dena chahiye tha, and mujhe pata nehi tha ke Arpi aaisi bachcho jaisi harkatein karegi! Such an immature." He let out his frustration.

"It's okay na Randhir, that chapter was closed and am happy that you choose us and not your career. That's enough for me." She said when he came closer to her and cupped her face.

"You are my priority Sanyukta, you and the baby and nothing is important right now for me." He said softly thus she smiled when he decrease the gap between them to capture her lips.

"Keya kar rahe ho, chhodo!" She said shyly lowering her lashes.

"Umm jane se pehele kuch yaadein leke jana chahata hu." He whispered when she blushed.

"Aur kitni yaadein chahiye tumhe?" She asked shyly not looking at him when he moved his lips near her ear and said,

"Uncountable." He said softly brushing his lips on her ear thus she shivered.

"Aare tum dono ready ho ke nehi, we are getting late!" Parth said when entered thus giving their moments an end.

"Ohh sorry, main galat time par aah geya keya?" Parth asked looking at them when both Randhir and Sanyukta felt embarrassed and they apart quickly.

"Tu door knock karke aandar nehi aah sakta keya?" Randhir asked angrily.

"Aur tu door lock karke romance nehi kar sakta keya?" Parth replied teasingly.

"Shut up! Ghode jaisa lamba ho geya hain but itna vi manners nehi hain ke husband-wife ki room mein aane se pehele knock kare!" Randhir groaned.

"Aab husband-wife door open karke romance karega toh koi bechara keya kar sakta hain!" Parth said innocently.

"Ohh just shut up!" Randhir said angrily.

"Okay okay sorry. Achchha main ghum jata hu tum dono ko jo karna hain kar lo!" Parth said and turned around when Randhir kicked on his bump hard.

"Aauchhh!" Parth screamed a little when Sanyukta's eyes became widened.

"Mujhe yeh karna tha, now happy!" Randhir said mockingly.

"What the hell, am elder then you, you can't disrespect me like this!" Parth said rubbing his bump.

"Respect geya tel lene, phir kabhi bina knock kiye aandar aaya na toh dekh lena!" Randhir threatened him when Parth twisted his lips.

"Huhhh why are you still here, late nehi ho raha tujhe?" Parth asked became frowning.

"Yeah am going but you maintain distance from her, understand!" He said sternly.

"And why that so! Aur aab toh supreme court ne vi adultery ko legal announce kar diya hain!" Parth said teasingly when Randhir's eyes turned dark. They look at each other for 5 seconds then suddenly Randhir rushed towards Parth when Parth started running around the room to save himself from Randhir's hold when Sanyukta shook her head to saw the live Tom and Jerry show in front of her.

"Sanyu please help." Parth said when stood behind Sanyukta.

"Aare ladki ke piche keya chhupta hain, mard ka bachcha hain toh bahar nikal!" Randhir said furiously.

"Look Randhir you can't disrespect my father like this! After all he is your uncle too." Parth said from Sanyukta's behind.

"Will you both please stop and act a little mature for god sake! And Randhir you have your flight in exactly one hour!" Sanyukta said being frustrated.

"Mujhe keya bol rahi ho usse bolo jo tumhare piche chhupa huya hain!" Randhir said angrily.

"Main dono ko hi bol rahi hu, aab chale late ho raha hain?" Sanyukta asked thus Randhir nodded and left the room after took his trolley bag.

"Dono shaadi kar lo, waise vi humesha couples ki tarha hi ladte rahete ho!" Sanyukta said to Parth annoyingly thus he grinned.

"Well section 377 vi legal ho geya hain but Sanyukta aagar hum dono shaadi kar lenge toh phir tumhara keya hoga?" He grinned naughtily when Sanyukta slapped on his shoulder.

"You are hopeless, tumhara kuch nehi ho sakta!" She said annoyingly and left the room followed by Parth.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

So friends how was the part? Do you like it or not?

So Randhir finally left for Delhi, will this distance bring them close? What will be Arpita's new plan to snatch Randhir? To know stay tuned.

Keep commenting, sharing your views, keep voting.

Love you all. 😍 😘

Words: 4602

#Bandita 🌹 🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440K 45K 156
💙 It's all about friendship, brotherhood and love. All this story original updates are on Wattpad so I would request everyone to read it on wattpad...
270K 16K 118
This is completely my imagination and it's a fictional work please don't take it seriously. I ship Harshali and if they ever fall in love I want thei...
55.6K 8.8K 53
Sai is all set for her another solo tour. She loves to travel during her vacations. Virat was nervous as it is the first time he is travelling alone...
152K 13.8K 78
Story of three brothers this is the continuation of Book LEHRE... this will emphasize on the fact How these brothers tackle with ups and down of li...