The Shadows Crown

Von Mi-M-Ab

'Wherever darkness exists, an army of mine exists.' Queen Jayda. °°°°°°°°° A realm inside a realm. A realm of... Mehr

The Shadows Crown
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41

Prologue

1.1K 45 7
Von Mi-M-Ab

    Edited: 04/11/2020.

                                        Year 2039 A.D

Third Person POV

"Drop the kid!" A demonic voice commanded. A voice that of an animal and a person combined together.

The man who was apparently kidnapping the little kid shivered in fear, and tried his best to defy the strong command, one that was stronger than the Alpha King's. His attempt, however, proved futile since he succumbed to it, and let the kid go as per commanded.

He tried to run as soon as the kid found shelter in the tree next to him.

"Stop."

However even that seemed to take a great deal of strength as he was as if hypnotised to heed the stranger's commands. One word was all it took for him to be frozen in place.

"W- who are- ahh-" his sentence was cut off when a blazing ball of fire suddenly appeared in front of his face, it was so close that if he did so much as blink his lashes would be burned.

"P- please-" he pleaded scared shitless.

"Do you know what land are you on?" The same unusual demonic voice asked.

"N- no." The man replied, his eyes following the stranger in the thick dark cloak that's covering each and every inch of their body, the only thing visible was the lips.

"This is the Shadows land." The stranger emphasised on the word Shadows. The man paled instantly.

Holy shit! The man thought, fear written all over his features, as he eyed the person in front of him.

The Shadows are a combination of werewolves, witches, vampires, faeries, elves, and each and every other supernatural creatures considered as rogues by their packs. The Shadows lands are all parts of their kingdom ruled by the cruelest and most powerful queen of all times.

Their queen is a hybrid of a werewolf and a witch.

Rumours had it that she had multiple powers among them shapeshifting, controlling elements, witchcraft, and a lot others. It was also said that when she shifts into her wolf form it's so humongous that one would quiver in fear just with it's otherworldly shape and size, it is said to be the biggest of them all, but nobody really knows how she truly looks like in human form, let alone her non-human ones.

Except for her kingdom members since they have absolute loyalty to her, all kinds of supernaturals in there treat her with utmost respect and unparalleled loyalty.

That loyalty was not forced but rather earned, just like they were loyal to her, she too was loyal to no one but them. She cares for them like no other, so much so that she made them as invincible as her, with no weakness whatsoever.

They can't be killed unless they are beheaded, and since they were gifted with an impeccable strength and trained on how to use it just perfectly, the chances of them being beheaded are close to none. No one can come close enough to do it.

Their queen is the only one capable of killing them.

That is also the reason everyone is scared of said queen, even the Council. They don't dare come in her way, they don't dare question her.

They just keep their distance from her.

A lot of the supernatural realm's creatures, specially the less fortunate ones seek her help more than they do the Council's.

To them, she is the Council.

Other leaders wish to have her and her kingdom as an ally, or at least make acquaintance with her, and they're offering whatever she wants in return. Yet she always turns them down. They know that she alone equals an army, but when she's joined with all the supernatural creatures of her kingdom, each with different kind of powers, immortal, and trained personally by her. No power on earth can stand in her way, and no one would dare trying.

Her kingdom resembles the glimmer of the moon reflected on water, so tempting to covet, yet so impossibly to have.

Her kingdom is perfection made by her where nothing but harmony and peace exists.

One of the Queen's most coveting gifts, is her ability of turning a person into an immortal creature which is unheard of. Only the elite people like leaders are born immortals in order to ensure that the packs' bloodlines continue.

However, and due to that unheard of trait, the Shadows' lands are also called the Immortals' lands. Those lands are highly risky for anyone, supernatural or not, to trespass into. Once, and if they do, they rarely leave unscathed.

And the frozen man just did the forbidden, and to add to his mistakes, he even kidnapped one of their people. A kid at that too.

He knew that he can't be saved now as he can feel multiple eyes on him not only the pair standing in front of him, indicating that they were there, in shadows waiting the order for blood to spill.

"Please just spare me. I just wanted to bring some food to my family. It's been days since my kids ate." The man pleaded. "Please spare me, and I'll leave these lands and never come back. The Queen won't have to know." The cloaked person smirked.

The guy have quite the guts.

"Are you trying to turn my people against me." The cloaked person said with a hint of amusement in their voice.

"No, I- wait, what? Are you t- the Queen?" The man said shaking like a leaf. "Please forgive me your highness." The man bowed as much as he could in his frozen state, and the ball of fire in front of him.

No command was ever like this, no command was supposed to freeze a person completely. They just emerge into your mind, and bend your will until your supernatural half has no choice but to obey.

"Move." She commanded snapping her fingers. The ball of fire disappeared, and the man's muscles miraculously started to relax from their tense position. "Carlos!" The queen called through the air, and out of nowhere a man appeared behind her. "Your majesty." Carlos responded bowing his head in respect.

"Escort him to the guest house, and find his family." She straightened the palm of her right hand in a slightly stretched position so that it's out of the cloak just enough for them to see it before a circle of fog appeared on top of it, in the centre of the circle an image of three starved triplets, all don't seem a day older than a year, and a very stressed looking young women in her early twenties cradling them outside a house- more like a small worn out cottage, appeared long enough for Carlos to memorise their faces before it vanished as she retreated her hand inside the cloak.

"Yes, your majesty." Carlos said bowing in acknowledgment to the order.

The man stared at her in maze not at how she knew exactly where his family was, or how she knew he wasn't lying, but at how compassionate she was. Her tone was more motherly -despite the unearthly demonic tone- than it is commanding, unlike a lot of other Alphas.

The man found her personality to be the most puzzling.

And just like that she disappeared into thin air along with the child that was plastered next to the tree behind them, like she never existed, and if not for Carlos who still stood in his place bowing his head, the man would have thought his head is playing games with him.

"They will escort you." Carlos said before nodding his head into the opposite direction, and two bulky males sprung out from between the trees towards him.

"Right this way." They said in unison before leading the man outside the forest and towards the direction ordered.

Carlos, too, vanished as soon as they disappeared from his sight.

He went to execute the orders given to him by his queen.

A/N

Enjoy 😊.

Mi-M-Ab.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

141 18 34
Sins of Shadows series Book1 (Completed.) *JAYDE & CHASE * Cast in darkness and shadows, the Sinaeryn warriors fight for every living soul on earth...
490 42 22
'What did i just get myself into?' I think to myself and sip my hot coco. I look out over the land and see a figure in the distance and i try to get...
Bright And Dark Von Orina

Übernatürliches

9.1K 410 10
"You have no idea what I am capable of," he warned lowly, "I can kill your family in one blink, I can finish your entire world and make you come begg...
2.3K 84 55
Introducing you to the land of the lawless... What would happen if murderers never got caught? If people gave free rein to their emotions and temptat...