Two Against One (EDITING)

By ayishasv5

Moody. Depressed. Those two words are the way to describe Bryan Benson. He is my teacher and let's say he hat... More

Two Against One
(Lazy Day)
(You had me @ hello)
(As long as you love me)
(Crush)
(Wings)
(Dream)
(Superman)
(I can do better)
(Everything at once)
(I'm Yours)
(I'd Lie)
(Let's forget)
(Run)
(Shiver)
(The man who can't be moved)
(Oh my goodness)
(Hold my hand)
(Ain't no other man)
(Chocolate. Did you just say chocolate?)
(Treacherous)
(Smile)
(Let's dance)
(Complicated)
(Heart Attack)
(One Way Or Another)
(The lucky one)
(Death and all his friends)
(Losing Your Memory)
(Skyfall)
(A/N)
Book 2 (Innocence)
(Cold As You)
(Better in time)
(Untouchable)
(Invisible)
(Break Of Dawn)
(Show me the meaning of being lonely)
(Heart speaks first)
(Impossible)
(Are you happy now?)
(Army of two)
(Heart skips a beat)
(Crazier)
(I turn to you)
(Love story)
(Hero)
(Question Time!!!!!)
(I want it that way)
(I will be)
(Imagine)
(Enchanting to meet you)
(Radioactive)
(The first time ever I saw your face)
(Shakespeare)
(Blood)
(Give your heart a break)
(Hurricane)
(Heartbeat)
(Hello Baby)
(Doctor Who?)
(I'm holding every breath for you)
(Bleeding Out)
(Everything Has Changed)
(Locked out of heaven)
(Happy Birthday)
(Blonde)
(Counting Stars)
(I'm Into You)
(Kissing you)
(Slow down)
(Angel)
(Anything could happen)
(Love letter)
(Viva La Vida)
(Apologize)
(Too Much Love Will Kill You)
(A thousand years)
(Prologue) Book Three
(You could be happy)
(Coming Home)
(Nothing)
(If you ever come back)
(Back to December)
(Heart Speaks First)
(Potential Breakup Song)
(All I've Ever Needed)
(Like Whoa)
(Undercover)
(Really Cameron?)
(Forget Forever)
(Escape)
(Me and my Broken Heart)
(Tum Hi Ho)
(All Of Me)
(Candle In The Wind)
(Fix a Heart)
Masquerade
(Dark side) PART 1
(Dark Side) PART 2
(Just A Dream)
(Style)
(Ready to love again)

(If I Lose Myself)

631 19 15
By ayishasv5

Me and Cameron just stared at each other in shock as we took in Bryan’s words. He remembers what happened that day? Oh my God….that means he remembers admitting his feelings towards me and telling me that he would wait until I come back. I can’t believe he is remembering this right now.

“Bryan you remember what happened that day?” Cameron asks Bryan.

Bryan looks confused but slowly nods his head with a smile on his face as he looks at me. He remembers. He remembers me, we can be together again. This is amazing.

“Yeah I do. April you never told me you were Jenson’s daughter” The hope which was filled inside me completely vanished once he said that.

That’s all he remembers? That’s all he remembers, really?

“That’s all you remember Bryan” Cameron asked with disappointment.

 Bryan nodded his head and leaned back on his chair.

“Yeah. I remember when we took that picture together and talking to your dad. Your dad’s an amazing man April, he did tell me he had a daughter and son but I never knew it was you” Bryan tells me. This is just great, right when I thought everything was going to go back to normal it doesn’t. It goes the other way leaving me to feel lonely and miserable again. “How is he anyway?” Bryan asks me. Focusing back on him I nod my head slowly.

“He’s doing well” I tell him. Bryan nods his head.

“Oh and how is Andrew doing?” Cameron asks me this time.

 I look at Cameron to see he was looking at my face sadly. I know he wanted Bryan to remember me and his hope is completely gone as well.

“Andrew is doing good as well he’s still trying to fit into everything that’s been going on” I tell Cameron.

 Cameron gives me a small smile and gets up from his seat.

“Well I should give you guys the main now” Cameron walks over to the oven and starts to plate up the food and everything.

“Wait…Andrew is your brother?” Bryan suddenly asked.

 Really? He remembers Andrew but still not me?

“Yeah Andrew’s my brother” Once I said that Bryan started to laugh making me, Leo, his girlfriend and Callum look at him weirdly.

“Your brother was probably one of the best students I’ve ever had. Sure he always used to mess about but he was clever and cracked one of the best jokes in the whole world” He tells me.

“He is an idiot if he still can’t remember you” Leo whispers in my ear.

You have no idea Leo, absolutely no idea.

“Ok dinner is now ready” Cameron gave us our food and we all began eating it. “So I was thinking we should all go on a camping trip together as we’ve all gotten so close and Callum” Callum looked Cameron waiting for him to say something. “You don’t seem like such a bad guy” Cameron tells him. Callum smiles and then looks at me.

“Thanks Cameron. I’ll promise to never bring a tear to April’s eye” Callum says to Cameron but keeps his gaze locked on mine.

 This is why I fell for him, because he is super charming and a very promising person. Sure, I just met him but he seems like that and he is Leo’s best friend so I know he won’t be that kind of guy.

“Well sorry to break it to you Callum but that’s the job of a best friend. You just keep her happy” Cameron tells him.

 Callum gives me a wink and starts to talk to Leo about something.

“You both are dating?” Bryan asks.

Great he doesn’t know about me and Callum. He looks at me with a raised eyebrow as he looks between me and Callum waiting for either one of us to reply to his question.

“Um…we aren’t official yet or anything” I say calmly to Bryan.

He nods his head slowly and resumes eating.

“Oh and about the camping trip Cameron it’s going to be impossible for me, April and Callum to come” Leo tells him.

That’s true, I mean, we have work and never get a holiday for it unless the office is closed. Cameron groans out loud and gives Leo a slight glare.

“You’re the boss of the business. You can take a break whenever you want including letting April and Callum to have a short break as well” Cameron argued.

“Listen Cameron” I say making him look towards me. “We didn’t come all the way from Italy for a holiday. Me and Leo are on a business trip and lacking office work and not turning up isn’t exactly professional” I say.

He rolls his eyes at me and nudges my shoulder slightly.

“When did you turn so uptight?” Cameron asks me.

Rolling my own eyes I hear Callum and Leo laugh beside me.

“Why was she never this uptight?” Bryan asks.

You should know Bryan, you should know.

“Hardly. She was full of life and ever since she came back from Italy she’s changed to a completely different person” Cameron tells me.

Cameron! I felt like screaming at him. He knows why I’ve changed and he knows that I’ve changed for the best of it.

“Cameron a change is always good once in a while. When you have nothing left in your life you need to start thinking of the best possible outcomes to keep your life going to the way you want it”

“See your talking like them teachers and why aren’t you a teacher? You wanted to be a teacher anyway” Cameron says.

Oh God Cameron!

“I feel like I’m in an interview or something” I tell Leo making him chuckle.

“Honestly April. I thought you wanted to be a teacher”

“You can’t always get what you want Cameron” I reply back.

“I’ll tell you why she isn’t a teacher” Leo said backing me up.

“Please enlighten me dude” Cameron tells him.

“Well April did go for many job interviews in Italy but no school accepted her. So when I was holding interviews for a new worker in my office April stumbled along with the qualifications which did even meet the criteria of the office basis. But she admitted that she wasn’t going to get the job in the interview but wanted to give it a shot anyway. Then I saw that she had a lot of potential in her and she just needed to be pushed in the right direction. I mean, honestly, my head was telling me I was making a huge, HUGE mistake” Leo says empathising the word huge making me smile. “But my heart told me that she was a risk I was willing to take and look at her now. She learnt everything she needed to know and is one of the best”

“Awww my little April is all grown up now” Cameron started to pinch my cheeks making me squirm in my seat.

 Slapping his hands anyway I rubbed my sore cheek as he laughed at my reaction.

“Alright let me just get dessert out of the fridge and serve it up now” He gave me a wink and moved away from me.

“Jerk face” I mummer underneath my breath.

“Your jerk face” He replies back. Right, how could I forget, he has superpowers! “Right I’ve got strawberry ice cream and vanilla which one do you guys want”

“Vanilla!” Me and Bryan locked eyes once he both said vanilla together.

 He just looked at my face and I stared back. However, his gaze made me feel very uncomfortable making me look away from him.

“Right how could I forget? You both love vanilla” Cameron says while his back is still towards us. “What about the rest of you?” Callum, Leo and the bitchy girlfriend responded back as we waited for Cameron to give us the dessert. “April?” Cameron called out to me.

“Yes Cameron?”

“Someone just knocked on the door do you mind getting it for me?” Cameron asked.

Wait, nobody knocked on the door.

“Cameron, nobody knocked on the door” I tell him.

“April I live here I know when someone knocks on the door. Do you mind getting it for me?” Getting up from my seat I exit the kitchen and walk towards the front door opening it revealing someone I thought I’d never see again.

“April”

“Caleb….hey”

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPTER?

PLEASE LET ME KNOW BELOW!

P.S. I HAVE WROTE A NEW BOOK AND IT WOULD BE SUPER AWESOME IF YOU COULD CHECK THAT OUT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. THE LINK TO THE STORY IS BELOW IN THE COMMENT SECTION PLEASE CHECK IT OUT, GIVE IT A READ AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THAT.

THANK YOU!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 14.8K 40
Zachary Danvers had everything he could ever have. He was successful, he had fame, money, women except for a family. A family that he watched and wan...
22.6K 1K 36
Megan moved to California with big plans and big dreams, but nothing goes quite her way. After running into Louis, the town playboy, she's got no cho...
1.2M 14.8K 52
NOT EDITED YET Gracie Owen's a headstrong journalist major rooms with her childhood best friend JJ Anderson for junior year, little does she know she...
1.1M 38.5K 21
Leilani Davide can't believe this is happening to her. Her pulse clambering desperately, she waits for the plane to take off. Upon receiving life-cha...