Oneshots · LJ, CC

Von pagetsjazz

✰ Lauren Jauregui/You ✰ Camila Cabello/You No Camren imagines are written in this book. All chapters will be... Mehr

Lauren ⬇
Drunk But True ✰ LJ [1]
Coffee Encounter ✰ LJ [2]
Jealous ✰ LJ [3]
Birthday Caption ✰ LJ [4]
LOLZ ✰ LJ [5]
Picture Perfect ✰ LJ [6]
Slowly ✰ LJ ⚠️ [7]
Talk Me Down (P. I) ✰ LJ [8]
Jet Lag ✰ LJ [9]
Talk Me Down (P. II) ✰ LJ [10]
Control ✰ LJ [11]
Dating Her Would Include... ✰ LJ [12]
Twitter Indirects ✰ LJ [13]
Stay With Me ✰ LJ [14]
Worth It ✰ LJ ⚠️ [15]
Not Tonight ✰ LJ [16]
One Kiss ✰ LJ [17]
Right Now ✰ LJ [18]
Sleepy Travels ✰ LJ [19]
Cinderella ✰ LJ [20]
PUNK ASS (P. I) ✰ LJ [21]
PUNK ASS (P. II) ✰ LJ [22]
1:02 ✰ LJ [23]
Moving Along ✰ LJ [24]
Drive Safely (P. I) ✰ LJ [25]
Drive Safely (P. II) ✰ LJ [26]
Camila ⬇
Worth(Less) ✰ CC ⚠️ [2]
You Love Kissing Me ✰ CC [3]
Precious ✰ CC ⚠️ [4]
Twitter Indirects ✰ CC [5]
Hoodie ✰ CC [6]
Need To (P.I) ✰ CC [7]
Not Into Her ✰ CC [8]
Twitter Indirects 2 ✰ CC [9]
Scary Love ✰ CC [10]
Stormy Days ✰ CC [11]
Need To (P. II) ✰ CC [12]
Dating Her Would Include... ✰ CC [13]
Good News ✰ CC [14]
Me and My Insecurities ✰ CC [15]
New Daddy Issues ✰ CC ⚠️ [16]
Tornado Watch ✰ CC [17]
Heaven in Hiding / Angel On Fire (P. I) ✰ CC [18]
Heaven in Hiding / Angel On Fire (P. II) ✰ CC [19]
December Is In Love Today ✰ CC [20]
Approval ✰ CC [21]
Then, There's You (P. I) ✰ CC [22]
Then, There's You (P. II) ✰ CC [23]

Mine ✰ CC [1]

4.9K 98 5
Von pagetsjazz

Type: Fluff

"Guys, where's Y/N? Her album just released last night and she hasn't even been with us!" Camila asked her band mates. The five girls sat on the two couches on the tour bus, doing their own thing.

You've been performing as their opening act for their two legs of their 7/27 tour. You traveled with them all around the U.S. and now Europe.

Currently, Camila was becoming a little annoyed that she didn't know where you were. You two have grown so close over the last few months, nobody knew that the two of you began having feelings toward one another. Camila's band mates didn't even know she was interested in women, except for Lauren. She felt comfortable telling Lauren because she was bisexual herself. 

Camila is afraid to come out to the public while you're already out. You've been out to the public since the beginning of your career. Since Camila and you started dating, you assured her that she can wait to come out to the public or even to her own family as long as she wants. In quote, you said, 'it's not anyone's business anyway'. 

The two of you supported each other through everything. As her band mates and the rest of the world think you're just best friends, it's so much more than that. You both go through everything together and seems like you're always with her. Except right now, you were nowhere to be seen. 

It was your first album release, which was a huge deal. Over tour, you would sing songs from your two EP's. But now that your full length album was released, you had more of a decision now to sing what you want.

"I don't know, Mila. Maybe she's already in the arena? Wanna go look for her?" Dinah replied.

"Yeah, let's go." Camila smiled.

Camila and Dinah stood up from the couch to the door of the tour bus. They stepped out, walking toward the back entrance of the London arena. You nor Camila didn't know this, but the other four girls were suspicious that there's a situation that involves more than friends going on. 

They've noticed how Camila looks at you or the way you panic when someone enters your privacy between the two of you. How Camila jumps to wanting a hotel room with you when discussing who gets to share which bedroom with who. The fact that you and Camila steal each other's snacks practically gives it away to the girls. Usually, Camila's protective over her food, but she happily shares it with you. You can say best friends do it all the time but Camila loves stealing your leather jackets and hoodies. You find it annoyingly adorable because you'll be looking for something and all you basically have to do is look at Camila to see if she's wearing it. And nine times out of ten, she is.

The four girls wouldn't be mad, they just simply want the two of you to say 'we're dating'. It would honestly satisfy them because they've made and lost so many bets with money that they're gonna start running out of cash soon.

"You check the dressing rooms, I'll check the stage." Dinah said. Camila nodded her head before the two separate ways. Camila checked the time on her phone, seeing it was almost eight AM. Y/N would be needing to be at soundcheck in an hour so she has to be eating breakfast or something.

Camila walked down a few halls to the dressing rooms. She stepped in front of the door that tagged your name. She wrapped her hand around the doorknob, cautiously opening it. The first thing she saw was your back towards her. You were sat down on the carpet, facing the wall. Your knees curled up to your chin while your arms cupped your legs. By the worried expression on your face, it worried Camila even more. 

She's usually there to comfort you when you have a panic attack. You always go to her because she can help you through it but for some reason, today just wasn't your day. You were isolating yourself from everyone. Camila had no clue of this yet but you were panicking because of your album release.

Millions of thoughts roamed in your head. One thought would occasionally make your heart race, causing you to have one of the many panic attacks you've had since midnight. You haven't had all that much sleep, which will affect you later because you're playing a show tonight. Camila didn't realize the mask you were using last night.

Last night, you were bubbly, and that was the truth. But you portrayed to her and the other four girls that you had no worries, that you weren't stressed that people might hate your album. After every band mate went to sleep, you escaped to the dressing room of the arena and now, you're here.

"Baby?" Your girlfriend called.

You bit your lip, meeting Camila's eyes. Once she saw the full sight of your face; she saw every tear that stained your cheeks, your eyes were bloodshot because of the lack of sleep, and she noticed you were still in the clothes you slept in. Camila shut the door behind her before making her way to you. She plopped down next to you, laying a hand on your knee lovingly.

What you loved about her is that she doesn't rush you to spill your feelings. She waits until you're ready, in the meantime, she comforts you. Your eyes traveled to anywhere but her. After a thought or two, new tears started streaming down your cheeks. Camila turned her head, seeing if the sight was true and it, indeed, was.

She wrapped her arms your waist, pulling you into her embrace. Your breathing was uneven, your chest was bouncing up and down so you could try to catch your breath. Camila repositioned her body so she was leaning against the wall, still not letting go of you in the process. You rested your head on her lap, feeling comfort immediately when she starts stroking your hair.

"Shh... baby, it's going to be okay." She cooed. "You're going to be alright."

You shut your eyes, focusing on catching your breath. Every time a tear escaped out of your eye, Camila wouldn't hesitate to wipe it away. 

"I don't like seeing you cry." She said, smiling when you met her eyes. "Gosh, you're so pretty."

Your lips formed a small smile, "You're prettier." you chuckled through the sob that was beginning to calm down.

"Nope, not in my book." Camila winked.

You placed your hand in hers, stopping her from stroking your hair. Your eyes were locked on your intertwined fingers, which always grew a smile on your face. 

Camila said, "I like it when you smile, for you are so beautiful yet so unaware of it." 

You snickered, "You're adorable... but those aren't the correct words."

"Well, I don't see you sleeping, now do I?" She replied.

You didn't even realize the tiny tear that slipped from your eye until Camila wiped it away. You sighed, "Yeah, you're probably wondering why I was crying..."

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to, it's not my business to know anyway. But how can I make your album release day better? After all, you shouldn't be crying when your album just dropped." Camila giggled.

"That's the thing... Since it first dropped on iTunes and is now in stores, it terrifies me the response I'm going to get. People are going to hate it or people are going to love it. I don't know what I'll do with myself if the album totally bombs and no likes it." You said.

"I can guarantee you, Y/N, that won't happen. You've shown the album to me, your family, your friends, they all loved it! Look at the last few singles you dropped off the album, everyone's in love with those songs and will be in love with the album. Every track is a masterpiece. And I'm not just saying that as your girlfriend, I've known it since before we've started dating. People are going to be blown away. Don't worry, my love." Camila assured, squeezing your hand lovingly.

"Thank you, your words mean a lot to me. I'm just... nervous, very nervous. I haven't touched my phone since the album drop, it's somewhere in my bunk or I left it in yours. I couldn't pull through in checking if it was on the iTunes charts." You said.

Camila pulled out her phone from her back pocket, "Well, do you want to find out?"

Your eyes widened, you were at a loss for words. "Uh, um... wow, I don't know."

"How about I find out but I won't tell you?"

"Then, I'll just be anxious to know."

"Hush, it's okay. Don't be nervous. Even if it's not #1 in the country at this moment, you still have days and weeks before it's classified as bombed."

"You're not helping, Cami."

Camila pushed the home button to light up the screen. She typed in her password; which was the first day she met you, 6.15.2016. She pressed the iTunes icon before tapping the national charts. 

The biggest grin formed on her lips before she squealed, "Y/N! It's #2 in the whole country!"

You lifted your body up, your face read shock but gratefulness. You squealed even louder than your girlfriend, your cheeks were starting to hurt because you were smiling so widely but you didn't care. You threw your fist up in the air, cheering. You stood up from the carpet, pulling Camila up after.

You twirled her around, eliciting giggles from her. Camila and you danced around the dressing room for several minutes, going absolutely crazy that your album is #2 in all of America. You still had yet to look at other countries' charts to where your album was located there but right now, you and your loving girlfriend were going nuts in the best way possible.

Camila was about to lean in for a kiss when something caught your eye. You gently pushed her away immediately when you saw four girls standing in the doorway of your dressing room. Each bandmate in the doorway had their arms crossed with a smirk on their lips. Camila and you were going so crazy that you didn't even see or hear the door open. 

"Uh... hey, guys." You said, awkwardly smiling.

"We were looking everywhere for the two of you and then we heard a bunch of screams," Dinah said, a smirk still evident on her face.

"Y/N's album just went—"

"You two were about to kiss, weren't you?" Lauren interrupted.

"What—what are you talking about?" Camila stuttered.

"We were not, Lauren." You claimed, "We're just so fucking happy right now."

"Happily in love." Lauren teased, earning a slap on the shoulder from Ally.

"Why didn't you just tell us?" Dinah asked.

"Who said we confirmed—"

"Y/N, let's just tell them." Camila sighed.

You scrunched your eyebrows at your girlfriend, mouthing 'are you sure?'. She responded with a nod.

"We are dating," Camila confirmed.

"Pay up, Mani!" Dinah said.

Your jaw fell open and so did Camila's, "You bet money on us?!" you asked.

Normani sighed with a nod, handing Dinah two $20 bills. "Even before you two became a thing, we were placing bets because we knew one day you two would be."

"So, you're supportive of Cam for liking women?" You asked.

"Of course! Otherwise, we wouldn't accept Lauren either." Normani chuckled, shaking her head.

"Just know our lips are sealed until you two are ready and when Camila is ready." Ally smiled.

"Thank you." I grinned widely.

"That means a ton. Thank you." Camila said.

"Y/N, you have soundcheck after breakfast," Dinah said.

You nodded before the four girls waved goodbye and closed the door behind them. You heard your girlfriend sigh in relief. You arched an eyebrow, glancing at her.

"That was... intense." You were almost at a loss for words, "Are you okay? You just basically came out to your bandmates."

You were thrown off when you felt the contact of her body against yours. She wrapped her arms around your neck, pulling you into her embrace. You accepted the hug, hugging her waist tightly. You giggled when she jumped and you caught her, her legs engulfing your waist reminded you of her famous koala hugs. You smiled, breathing in her sweet, vanilla scent.

"We'll take it one step at a time. I'm just happy I don't have to hide our relationship from them. You're mine and I'm yours, I'm ecstatic that at least they know that." Camila said, you could sense the happiness in her voice.

"I'm yours and you're mine." You confirmed, "And I wouldn't want it any other way, baby."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

45.4K 880 22
one-shots ⍟ imagines ⍟ short stories ⍟ smut
856K 23.6K 194
Imagines about Fifth Harmony. If you have any requests for imagines, message me or leave your requests in the comment section! Hope you enjoy :) Cami...
102K 2K 28
I suck at descriptions lol #1 IN LAUREN JAUREGUI- May 1st, 2020
364K 9.4K 30
(I'VE BEEN EDITING THIS AND SO FAR, I'VE ONLY DONE THE FIRST 4 CHAPTERS) Lauren Jauregui is the epitome of independence. She could do whatever she wa...