This Is It

Por dazzledsweetchic

Three popular groups who are loved and respected by everyone. Their lives will take each others turns and som... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
AUTHOR'S NOTE *must read y'all*
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66

Chapter 40

1.2K 56 13
Por dazzledsweetchic

~Chapter 40~
~❤Devastated❤~

*Please play the song above in the multimedia section "RM and V's 4 o'clock" while reading this chapter. ^_^*

Third Person's POV

The boys, BTS, had just finished shooting for their music video and are now staying in one of the finest hotels in Canada.

It has been a hella tiring week for them afterall because of their non-stop work and activities for their upcoming comeback.

Meanwhile, Jungkook is flipping through some channels while plopped down at the sofa bed beside Namjoon eating some bag of chips.

While Yoongi was still sleeping inside his room as soon as they came inside the hotel due to exhaustion.

"What's the menu for today, Jin hyung?" Hoseok asked excitedly to the eldest who was cooking for dinner at the kitchen.

"Rib steak and pasta. And some salad also because we should really eat something healthy" Jin answered while still focused on his cooking.

"Where's the others by the way?" Namjoon asked the guys.

"Yoongi hyung is asleep, Tae's at his room and Jimin is-"

"I'm back!" Jimin came inside the doorway like he was just summoned after hearing his name.

"Where were you, Jiminie?" Hoseok asked the younger one who was carrying some paper bags.

"I just bought some stuffs, that's all" Jimin answered while placing the bags at the table near the living room.

"I bought Rosé presents"

Jimin wanted to say, but didn't bother to tell the truth because he'll get teased only by his members.

"Dinner is ready!" Jin shouted causing the guys to go the dining table where Jin fully prepared their dinner.

"I'll call Tae and Yoongi" Jin said while leaving the guys at the dining table to eat.

Jin went inside Yoongi's room and started waking him up from his deep slumber.

"Yah! Wake up!" Jin said trying hard to wake up Yoongi by pulling him out from his bed violently.

By violently, like he's dragging the poor sleeping Yoongi from his bed up to the doorway.

Jin successfully dragged Yoongi to the dining table still unconscious.

"Wow! He's still barely awake" Namjoon said between chewing his food and watching Yoongi still asleep across him.

Then, Taehyung finally appeared followed by Jin behind.

Everyone was now complete and were now eating at the dining table except for the unconscious boy sleeping.

"Should I pinch him to make him wake up?" Jungkook asked his hyungs while smiling naughtily.

"Sure, go ahead and get a punch from Yoongi hyung" Taehyung answered sarcastically.

"Maybe not" Jungkook murmured and dismissed his idea because he was afraid to be scolded and especially be punched by his scary hyung.

Taehyung's phone suddenly rang all of a sudden and he grabbed it from his pocket to check who the caller was.

"Who is it?" Jin asked curiously.

"It's just an unknown number"

Then, Taehyung shrugged and immediately turned off his phone.

"Oh, finally! You're awake!" Jungkook said happily to Yoongi who suddenly became startled as to why he woke up in the middle of the dining table.

"How did I came here?" Yoongi asked while rubbing his eyes.

"You might not wanna know" Jin said then drank his glass of water.

"Whatever" Yoongi said then proceeded to eating his dinner.

"I'm full!" Hoseok said while rubbing his stomach and stood up to wash the dishes.

"Me too! Thanks Jin hyung for the meal" Jungkook stood up followed by Taehyung and Namjoon who were also done, leaving Jimin, Jin and Yoongi still eating.

"GUYS! YOU MIGHT WANT TO SEE THIS! YAH!"

The guys heard the maknae shouting from the living room and decided to follow his because it sounded so urgent.

"What?" Yoongi said the followed Jungkook's eyes to the TV screen.

Everyone was watching the news intently until the news reporter said something that made everyone in the living room gasp in horror and was taken aback by shock.

"At around 7:30 pm, there was a big car crash accident that was found at a nearby riverside in Gangnam City, South Korea. It seems that the car had fallen from a very high place and crashingly collided at the bottom of the hill nearby the river.

The rescuers and police found the two bodies unconscious. The two bodies were now identified as Jinyoung from Got7 and BLACKPINK's Rosé who were severely injured and unconscious.

They are now being treated at the Seoul District Hospital. And as for now, YG Entertainment and JYP Entertainment still haven't released any news regarding about their condition.

And fans and netizens in Korea are waiting and praying for their safe recovery.

This has been Anne Carson, CNN news reporter."

Jimin immediately ran to his room to pack his stuff.

He was terrified and scared to lose the love of his life and he wasn't even planning to lose her.

Not now. Not ever.

The only one thing in his mind right now was to see Rosé.

"I'm calling manager hyung. I think we should go back to Korea asap" Namjoon said then spoke to their manager at the phone.

After the phone call with their manager, Namjoon hang up.

"We'll be leaving in an hour. So start packing up" their leader said while his member began to go in each of their own room to pack up.

Jimin on the other hand, was keeping himself from sobbing. He didn't want to be weak. He wanted to stay strong for Rosé and he couldn't wait any longer to see her.

Jimin carried his luggage and went out the hotel room followed by the other members.

"Jimin-ah, everything's gonna be okay" Jin assured him while he gave him a hug.

"Thanks hyung" Jimin gave his hyung a small smile and they all proceeded to check out the hotel and hop inside the van where their manager was waiting.

Jennie's POV

As soon as I heard the news from Lisa, I immediately drove my way to the hospital.

Rosé....stay strong....please...

I was so scared right now and my eyes are getting blurry because of my tears.

And I was driving fastly and was not bothering to follow the traffic lights, it was also raining today but I didn't care.

I just want to get there as soon as possible.

I also heard that Jinyoung was also a victim.

Even though we had a past together, I still cared for him too.

I swerved my car which was now speeding fastly and finally reached the hospital.

I stepped out of the car and asked for the nurse where a patient named Park Chaeyoung is.

"She's at Room 34-B at the left"

I bowed down to thank her and immediately ran in my heels.

There, I saw Lisa and Jisoo sitting on the bench. While manager Oh who was standing at the doorway with some bodyguards that I think YG and JYP sent in case some reporters barge in.

The Got7 members were also sitting there beside Lisa and Jisoo's bench.

"How are they?" I said as soon as came up near them.

"Oh, you're finally here unnie" Lisa looked up to me which revealed her puffy eyes.

"They're still unconscious. The doctor said that both of them were found injured and bleeding. They also had many cuts because the glass had seeped into their skin because the car squeezed them when it crashed hard." Jisoo said then buried her face into her hands sighing heavily.

I took my seat beside them after bowing to the Got7 members in acknowledge.

They must be also tired and shocked to find out about what happened.

I can see that manager Oh and Got7's manager were talking in the corner and they looked like they were in some serious conversation.

I closed my eyes and tried hard not to cry after hearing the miserable news that happened to Rosé and Jinyoung.

One thing is for sure that what I heard from the news not too long ago wasn't only what happened.

There has to be something more.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.8M 49.2K 71
𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐙𝐄𝐍 | ❝Ye a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...❞ ❆❅❄❆❅ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴏғ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴɪɴɢ...
268K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
192K 6.8K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 63.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...