Put flowers on the desk. (Soo...

By bboiiiiiiii

Lee Jihoon is sick, and he know he is, but he doesn't understand what he has. The countless hours as the hosp... More

Put flowers on the desk.
Jihoon
Day 2.
Day 3.
Day 4.
Day 5.
Day 6.
Day 7.
Day 8.
Day 9.
Day 10.
Day 11.
Day 12.
Day 13.
Day 14.
Day 15.
Day 16.
Day 17.
Day 18.
Day 19.
Day 20.
Day 21.
Day 22.
Soonyoung
Day 23.
Day 24.
Day 25.
Day 26.
Day 27.
Day 28.
Day 28/ continuation
Day 29.
Day 30.
Day 31.
Day 32.
Day 33.
Day 34.
Day 35.
Day 36.
Day 37.
Day 38.
Day 39.
Day 40.
Day 41.
Day 42.
Day 43.
Day 44.
Day 45.
Day 46.
Day 47.
Day 48.
Day 49.
Day 50.
Day 51.
Day 52.
Day 53.
Day 54.
Day 55.
Day 56.
Day 57.
Day 58.
Day 59.
Day 60.
Day 62.
Day 63.
Day 64.
Day 65.
Day 66.
Day 67.
Day 68.
Day 69.
Day 70.
Day 71.
Day 72.
Day 73.
Day 74.
Day 75.
Day 76.
Day 77.
Soonyoung.
Day 78.
Day 79.
Day 80.
Day 81.
Day 82.
Day 83.
Day 84.
Day 84/ continuation
Day 85.
Day 86.
Day 87.
Day 88.
Day 89.
Day 90.
Day 91
Day 92.
Day 93.
Day 94.
Day 95.
Day 96.
Day 97.
Day 98.
Day 99.
Day 100.
Day 101.
Day 102.
Day 103.
Day 104.
Day 105.
Day 106.
Day 107.
Day 108.
Day 109.
Day 110.
Day 111.
Day 112.
Day 113.
Day 114.
Day 115.
Day 116.
Day 117. (End)
End~

Day 61.

298 15 0
By bboiiiiiiii

"You're starting your therapy today Lee Jihoon." The doctor held his clipboard and read everything over again.

"Okay.." I murmured.

"You want Soonyoung to help you walk rather than a nurse? Are you sure?" The man raised an eyebrow and I nodded.

"Yeah, I mean if I fall then at least us two can laugh."

But the doctor didn't really find my joke funny, and pointed. "Uh, uh, uh it's most important that you don't fall, you could go into shock and your legs could get damaged."

I rolled my eyes and nodded, regretting my choice to try and be funny.

Just then Soonyoung walked into the room and smiled widely at me but then stopped walking in when he saw the doctor.

The doctor spoke to him and told him things he needed to know when helping me. Every so often he'd glance at me and when he'd do that I'd giggle.

"Make sure he is safe while walking, take him where he pleases and when out of breath, let him rest."

Soonyoung nodded. "As expected. Don't worry I'll take care of him." He smiled and said reassuringly.

"Very well." The man nodded, finished talking by now. "If you need anything come back here. Good luck Lee Jihoon."

I smiled and waved my hand, "Thanks. Don't worry, if I fall I'll kill him."

Soonyoung gulps and laughed it off nervously. "He's kidding."

The man chuckled a bit and waved back, closing the door behind him.

"Allright, let's get those windows open." Soonyoung hopped up to the windows and pulled the blinds away.

"And let me clear some space too," He pushed the chairs away with all his might at once, making me giggle at his sound effects.

He smiled at me and then stood to the side right of the bed, holding out both of his hands and coming closer. "You ready?"

I nodded and smiled, shakily sitting up.

I was nervous, and scared beyond words. I don't know why at all. I take a breath of air and move so that my pale, cold legs were off the side of the bed.

I looked down at the floor silently and contemplated if I really wanted to do this today.

Just then I felt Soonyoung grip my hands and looked up to see him in front of me, smiling reassuringly, especially with his eyes.

"You can do this." He said, making me giggle a little. I nodded.

"Okay." He crouched a little so he was kind of on my level and held my hands tightly, alluring me to touch the ground.

The soles of my feet touched the cold tiles and suddenly my heart started beating quickly. "W-Wait." I whispered to which he looked at me concerned. 

"I don't think I can do it. My legs feel numb.." I murmured to which he thought for a second.

"Okay how about, you put your arm around me and I grip you from your side. You use me as support, will that make you feel better?" He asked and I took a little while to think again.

"Yeah.. I like that better." I replied and he kissed my cheek. He went to my side and I put my arm around his neck and he put his arm under my arm, holding my side.

"Okay, one, two, three." He slowly counted and I shakily stand up, gripping tightly.

"It's okay, you're okay." He replied and then I tried to take a step.

The floor felt cold and yet I somehow suddenly wanted to continue walking, or trying.

I was shaking, but I clung onto Soonyoung nervously as I tried to take another step, trying to gain feeling.

"See? You're doing really good." He praised and smiled, making me feel more confident.

"I am?" I muttered, to which he immediately nodded.

"Yes. Look, you're doing great."

I looked down back at the floor and nervously continued. Each step I took was slow, but everytime I lifted my foot I could see how bad I was shaking.

I knew that if Soonyoung were to let go of me, my knees would crash back down to the floor.

"Don't let go." I told him repetitively, to which he nodded and reassured he wouldn't.

I saw the door only a few feet away from me, and I felt my legs grow stiffer yet I got feeling back.

I wince as my knees got sore, squeezing onto Soonyoung.

"Don't worry I'm right here."

"It hurts." I said.

"I know, it's going to hurt a little but you gotta push through it. You're doing really good Jihoonie." He replied and walked at a slow pace for me.

After a while of walking around my room, I was finally able to stand on my own. Well, kinda. I still held onto Soonyoung.

"Can we go out in the hall now?" I asked shakily and he looked at me.

"You wanna?" He asked and I nodded. "Okay I'll be right by your side."

He knew I was nervous and scared.

But I wanted to walk.

He helped me more by lifting my weight off the ground slightly until we made it passed the door frame. "Take it easy." He reminded me.

I was beginning to get it again, and the tingling went away from my toes, and I only needed to hold Soonyoung's arm at this point.

"I-I think I got it." I begin to mumble. Then I saw the stairs going to the other floors. At that point I was able to walk slowly, I wanted to use the stairs.

I guided Soonyoung to the stairs by pulling on his arm slightly. "The stairs?" He asked and I nodded.

"I think I can do it." I replied and squeezed his arm tighter.

"Okay. Just be careful and hold onto me."

I gripped him and walked up to the first step that lead to the others going down. I let out a shaky breath and realized my legs were shaking again.

I slowly lowered myself down onto the first step, wincing when my other knee bent.

All while happening Soonyoung held a worried and concerned face, afraid I would fall.

"That's it, be careful." He reminded me, and I nodded slowly. I started going down the rest while holding onto him.

Each step would make me burn and the burn only got stronger, making me whimper every so often.

Soon after I got to the fifth step, the pain got to a peak where it hurt unbelievably. I pulled on Soonyoung's arm and shook my head.

"I-I can't d-do it." I whispered and immediately he sat down with me on the side of the steps.

"It hurts.." I let out and felt the need to burst into tears rise to my eyes. I rested my hand on my knee and curled up beside Soonyoung.

"Hey, hey its okay. Don't cry, Jihoon listen you're doing so well. It hurts, I know but you can't push yourself." He whispered, comforting me.

"B-But I wanna do this.." I murmured and he held my hand.

"I know you do. This doesn't mean you can't, you just have to be patient and take breaks, alright?"

I looked at the step and nodded after a while, making him wrap his arms around me. "Oh come here."

I instantly hugged him back, wrapping my arms around his torso as he ran his hands through my hair, swaying side to side. "It's okay."

I sniffled and wiped my eyes. "What's hurting you?" He asked.

"My knees." He pulled away and examined my knees. I didn't know what he was doing until I felt his lips. He kissed my knees.

"You can do this." He encouraged me again. "Just take your time, there's no rush."

I smiled at him and took in a breath. I let the pain wash away, yes it was still sore but I waited until it felt better. "Okay.. I'll try again." I say, clinging to his arm again.

Soonyoung helped me get up then we continued, this time slower than before which in all honesty helped me more that time.

Every so often he'd glance at my face to make sure I was alright, and whenever the burning came back I would stop walking.

This continued until we were allll the way at the first floor, nearing the end I got better and didn't feel burning anymore.

"We made it! Yay!" He cheered like a child, making me giggle. "How are you feeling?" He asked.

"I don't feel the burning anymore and I got the feeling back in my legs." I smiled and continued down the hall with him. "I think I can do it on my own." I said and he looked at me.

"You sure?" I nodded and I saw him worry. "Okay but I'm gonna be close." He slowly let go of my hand and I untwisted our arms.

We were by the wall closely just in case I were to fall. He let go of me and I shakily stand straighter, my hand on the wall.

He held his arms out a bit just in case I fell, but I thought I was fine.

After a while I made steps and walked all on my own, smiling as I found it gradually less difficult. "I'm doing it." I smiled widely and turned to look at Soonyoung.

He was just as happy as I was.

"How do you feel?" He asked.

"I don't hurt anymore." I smiled at him. And then I saw the cafeteria. I pointed, "We're going in there."

He laughed a little and then nodded, following me.

I saw a bunch of people eating near tables and talking with family members. I even saw people in wheelchairs and I remembered the day I got together with Soonyoung.

Even if I got really sick, I still love that day with all my heart.

"Where do you wanna sit?" Soonyoung asked me and I looked around.

I wasn't familiar with any parts of this hospital, and even though it was just a seat I told him to pick.

He agreed and picked a seat.

"Do they have pink milk?" I asked and he looked around after we sat. He looked at the front where the items were and then piped up when he saw it.

"Yes, I'll go get it for you." He smiled at me and then went on line.

It was a while since the last time I was able to walk, so looking around alone felt nice. This was the first time I wasn't trapped inside my room.

I really liked it.

Just then I saw two boys sitting at the table somewhere behind us. One of them has longish hair and the other short.

I noticed them because the one with long hair seemed to recognize me.

I found out later he did when he walked up to me. "Hey, I'm Jeonghan." He greeted me.

I remember getting nervous by a new presence, because I was so used to talking to only Soonyoung for months.

"Hello." I replied, confused to if I knew him or not.

"Um, I know you don't know me but I remember your friend." He pointed to Soonyoung who was talking to the lady at the counter.

"If I'm right your friend was looking for you when you were moved into another room?" He asked to see if he had the right person.

I nodded, feeling better once I heard him say that. "Yes I moved rooms after a surgery."

"Ah! So it was you. I just want to say I'm glad you're better and hope you go onto the road to recovery safely." He smiled.

Just as I was about to say thank you, I heard Soonyoung talk. "Oh! Hi!" He smiled brightly and immediately shook Jeonghan's hand.

He placed down my drink and sat down, excitedly. "I remember you! You helped me when I was looking for Jihoonie!" Soonyoung smiled.

Jeonghan nodded and smiled back, "I'm glad to see you both are alright, I'm Jeonghan."

"I'm Soonyoung!"

I supposed it was my turn to speak because I realized I didn't introduce myself. "I'm Jihoon." I smiled.

Then the other boy walked up to Jeonghan, he must've been a patient. "Jeonghan I have treatment now." His voice was really sweet and gentle.

"Oh okay, I'm coming." The boy replied until his friend came up to us too, smiling sweetly.

"Hello, I'm Joshua. It's nice to meet you two." He shook our hands to which we did the same.

"It's nice to meet you too!"

Just then they both said their good byes and Jeonghan walked with Joshua.

Afterwards I tried my pink milk and smiled. "I like them, they're nice." I said and Soonyoung nodded.

"They really are." He agreed and held my hand, opening a snack for the both of us.

I felt like I would be able to do a lot of things with Soonyoung now that I'm able to walk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 235 36
In a world where loving the wrong person could get you killed... ' Will you choose to die loving the person you love...? Or will you choose to forget...
8K 566 19
Jungkook breaks his leg badly and has to stay in. He shares a room with a sick boy called Taehyung. They both slowly start to become friends and lear...
698 135 26
Small bells rang of the door being pushed, which alerted the cashier. "How can I help you?" The cashier asked, a small smile displayed on her lips. "...
70.4K 3.1K 18
He was suffering, and the constant stinging in his throat wasn't the problem. In fact, looking at them hug, hold hands, and exchange their love, was...