Loving The Bad Boy [1 & 2]

unxreality által

She loved him because she thought that he was perfect; then she realized he wasn't perfect, so she loved him... Több

Loving The Bad Boy
Chase Cole
He's In Prison
You Got Yourself A Deal
Kiss Me
Beauty & The Beast
And So It Begins
Zach Daniels
Was That Fun?
She's My Girlfriend
I Swear He's Bipolar
Principal's Office
What Are We?
Then Have Me
Where Are My Clothes?
Flashback
It's Yours Now
When You Do; I'll Be Ready
Never Expected
Jealousy
He's A Lucky Guy
It's Hard To Explain
Dark Secrets
He Really Likes You
She'll Be Happy With Me
I'm Not Going To Force You
Protect Her
We Meet Again
How Could I Forget?
The Cole Family
First Time
My Secret Is Out But His Isn't
Five Days Without Him
Repeating History
You're Going To Get Hurt
Be Careful Who You Trust
Always
Only Us
Let's Re-Create History
Close Your Eyes
Epilouge - If Chase had survived
LOVING THE BAD BOY 2
LTBB 2: Chapter One
LTBB 2: Chapter Two
LTBB 2: Chapter Four
LTBB 2: Chapter Five
LTBB 2: Chapter Six
LTBB 2: Chapter Seven
LTBB 2: Chapter Eight
LTBB 2: Chapter Nine
LTBB 2: Chapter Ten
LTBB 2: Chapter Eleven
LTBB 2: Chapter Twelve
LTBB 2: Chapter Thirteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Fourteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Fifteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Sixteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Seventeen
LTBB 2: Chapter Eighteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Ninteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-One
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Two
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Three
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Five
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Six
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Seven
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Eight
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Nine (LAST CHAPTER: PT 1)
LTBB 2: Chapter Thirty (LAST CHAPTER: PT 2)
ANNOUNCEMENT + UPDATE

LTBB 2: Chapter Three

3.9K 132 17
unxreality által

LTBB 2: Chapter Three.

[Isabelle's POV]

After a very...eventful day back in Florida and seeing people in BHU, I was determined to not let things get the better of me.

Although it was Chase's new girlfriend, Emma, that gave me a bit of a confidence boost; she also gave me well and true feed back on how I can finally let go of Chase (or in her case, 'Charlie') It also means letting go of the memories we had and his necklace to symbolize our past relationship then so be it.

I needed to move on. I can't wait for someone who already is with another person even though you love them too much to let go.

After grabbing my bags, Zach offered to give me a ride back at the dormitory building where I had to check in and get a room.

Once I checked in with the receptionist and took my dorm keys and headed up the fourth floor in dorm room 718, I opened the front door and shocked to find out that my roommate was a busty blonde with light skin tone and an incredibly unbelievable amount of makeup that plastered her face.

Chase isn't the only one who's changed because this person who I knew since Kindergarden who stood before me changed just as much as he did.

"Lora?" my voice was soft. Her dark eyes glimpse at me before her displayed faded away into something that I was not able to read.

"Isabelle, hey." She looked nervous, almost like she wasn't prepared for any of this. Trust me, I wasn't either.

"I, um. I like your hair. Why did you dye it blonde?" Last I remember, her hair was jet black. It was beautifully natural and luscious. Trying to make the best conversation with my old best friend, it turns out more awkward.

"I wanted a change, I guess." Lora spoke nodding unsurely, "How was California?"

"Good. Good." I say before the silence, again, kicked in. Her dark brown eyes looked at mine nervously before she let out a heavy breath.

"Well, this is awkward." She stated as she took a seat on her bed whilst I head over to mine. Placing my bags on the ground, I lay my body down on the small mattress.

"There's nothing to be awkward about." I say lessening the tension.

"Yes, there is. I mean, you were my best friend ever since Kindergarden and ever since you dated Chase Cole and I went out with his cousin, Tyler Jacobs, things were never the same. Think about it. We never spoke to each other because we were caught up with our own little fantasy with the boys." Lora spoke, me listening to every truthful word.

I hate to admit that it was true. We never spoke when we were in our own relationship. Her with Tyler and me with Chase.

"It's even more awkward now because of how you suddenly came back from California and reappeared in everyone's life. So much as changed, Isabelle. Even you."

"What are you talking about? I'm still the same girl."

"No. Because when you saw Chase today in the cafeteria, y-you...you let him go." She whispered the last words as if it was never meant to be heard, "The Isabelle Dawns I knew never stopped to get what she wanted or what she needed."

"I don't need Chase, Lora. Besides, he is perfectly happy to be with Emma." That's what I saw.

"Is that why Chase has now became addicted to drugs, got tattoos and is so close to getting expelled from Brooklyn-Hale University?" She commented, my head instantly snapped towards her.

"Chase is addicted to drugs because of Emma?"

"No, because of you." Lora corrected, my mouth agape and eyes widen.

"What? Me? How?" Questions were spiraling in my head. Was this all my fault?

"He wouldn't say. He just told me that it was because of his past relationship...and I'm guessing he was referring to you."

"Wait, first; how do you know this? You never liked Chase from the beginning and now he's telling you all these private things." It didn't add up.

"Yeah, about that..."

"Lora, what aren't you telling me?"

Her hands rose up to covered her face as she turned her entire body to me, "Isabelle, don't be upset at me but--"

"But what?"

"I had sex with Chase."

HOLD THE MOTHER FRICKEN FRUIT TRUCK BACK TO WHERE IT CAME FROM.

"W-What?" My mind felt like exploding.

My best friend I knew since Kindergarden slept with my ex boyfriend. Isn't that in the rule of feminism and friendship? Never to sleep with ex's?

"How did this happen?" There was no hiding that I was hurt even though I didn't have the technical right to be because Chase and I were over, but still. I had held a soft spot for Chase.

"It was just this stupid party that happened last year a month after you left. C-Chase and I were drunk and..." She was trailing off, "It was just one time. It was a mista--"

"Did you know what was happening?" My voice cracks and in that moment, tears slowly slid out of my eyes.

It took her a moment to answer, "Yeah but--"

"Then you did it because you wanted to do it. Not for the sake of our friendship but for the sake of your satisfaction."

Now I felt like I have been backstabbed, cut deep with a knife into my chest by my own friend.

"Why Lora? What about Tyler? You told me you loved Tyler not Chase." I tried my hardest to be calm in this situation seeing that it was my best friend who I was dealing with but it was hard.

"Tyler and I broke up that night at the party and--"

"So you decided to sleep with Chase?"

I was speechless by her actions and affection towards Chase. It was cold.

"Tyler and Chase are cousins. You and I are best friends, do you realize how much that affects us all?"

Now I understand why Lora felt so uncomfortable seeing me in her dorm because trust me, I do too. I didn't know how to handle this.

I never had an affair with anyone and my best friend decided to do it to my ex boyfriend.

What the hell.

"I-I'm sorry, Lora." I say trying to avoid looking in her eyes when I say this, "But I just can't be your friend right now."

"Isabelle, I'm sorry. You have to believe it was a mistake."

Ignoring her commentary, I walk out the door with my bags in my hands, I don't know where to go or where to stay. Going back down the elevator, I make my way to the receptionist with blood shot eyes.

She gives me a puzzled look, "Is everything alright?" she asked sorrowful, I wipe a tear away as I sniffed.

"Are there any other dorms where I may stay at in the building?" Tears continued to gush out of my eyes and all I wanted them to do was to stop. I didn't like crying in front of people.

"I'm sorry sweet heart but there aren't any other dorms. They're all full and taken." she stated trying to avoid asking why I wanted to move even though I basically just arrived.

I whine, "What about Christiana Anderson?" I asked with hope, "Is she rooming with anyone?"

The lady checks her computer in search for my old roommates name, and when she found it, she sighed heavily, "She already has a roommate and the rules are unfortunately only two per dorm. I'm sorry."

"It's alright..." There was nothing she could do about it and I understand. But the main question or understatement in my mind was where I was going to stay for the night.

I don't have a job. I can't afford to rent an apartment. I can't call Rocco otherwise he'll just ship me back with him to California because there's already a shit load of drama happening on the first day back and lastly, I couldn't stay with anyone else because there wasn't anyone I knew anymore.

I would stay with Zach at his dorm since he was my only friend left but the rules are no mixing genders or sex in dormitories.

Sitting on my suitcase on the side of the road outside of the building, I wipe yet another tear that fell.

What was I suppose to do now?

***

The day quickly flew by and I was still outside looking either like a college hobo or a teenage prostitute with my suitcase and messed up mascara smudged everywhere around my eyes.

I was a complete and utter wreck.

A car light shone from the distance catching my attention, my eyes squint at the brightness blinding me. It drove past me rather slowly, enough for me to see who it was.

The muscular male rolled down his window and spoke.

"Hey." he said sheepishly, I stay silent.

"What are you doing outside with your stuff? It's like seven in the afternoon. Didn't you check in your dorm?" he attempted to make conversation but I declined to participate.

Evidentially, he caught on to why I was outside looking like a homeless person because I was.

He breathed out heavily, "Need a place to crash?"

My eyes slightly widen as if I was mentally saying yes already, a genuine smile tugged the corners of his lips. It was sincere and not one of those creepy pedofilish smirks.

I was tempted and I was beyond desperate for shelter and a nice warm bed after an eventful day.

"You're Isabelle Dawns, right?"

I creased my brows, "How did you know who I am?"

"I'm a friend of Chase." He answered, "So do you want to stay over at my place or?"

Now I was hesitant in taking his offer for a roof over my head. Once he mentioned Chase's name, reluctance overfilled my senses. Chase is the person I needed to forget and staying over at his friend's house isn't going to help.

Maybe I should just call Rocco and give up.

No, don't ruin it, Isabelle. Don't.

My subconscious was right. I can't be that girl that Lora said I had become. I can't give up on this. I'm doing this for mom, she wouldn't want me to throw Brooklyn-Hale University away because of one stupid mistake that someone else made.

Standing from my suitcase, I take the handle of my bag and walked closer towards the vehicle. The male read my display and hopped out of the car to help me with my luggage and place it in the trunk.

Once it was all settled, we both got in the car. He switched the car keys making the engine roar back to life.

I take a good look at him. Prominent jawline, light brown eyes, swift brown hair. He was fairly tall, almost a head over me.

His eyes catch mine before he displayed a grin on his face, "Looks like we're going to be roomies for the night."

This somewhat gave me unwanted shivers.

"Don't worry. I'm not a pervert, just a gentlemen." He reassured, relief flowed through me as we smiled at each other.

"Thanks for taking me in." I say facing the front of the car.

"No problem," He said focusing his attention towards the road, "Oh, and the name is Asher by the way."

___________________________

A/N: Let's all welcome the first new character, Asher!

SORRY THAT THIS TOOK A WEEK TO UPDATE, I JUST HAD A REALLY BAD CASE OF WRITER'S BLOCK :(

Asher is played by Douglas Booth! You may know him as Kyle from the movie LOL with Miley Cyrus :)

I can't wait for you all to find out what's in stock for the sequel!

Til the next update my loves,

you know you love me.

xoxo, Gossip girl.

(HAAHAHA IM JOKING. BUT I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO THAT. OKAY, BYE)

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

571 50 15
This a love story between the church bad boy which every girl who sees him falls for him and The quiet,tough,nerd that is full of untold secrets . Th...
3.9K 173 43
"Michael has been missing." ****** Rose thought everything was going perfect until that moment. It broke her. It questioned everything that they bo...
The Arrangement nisha által

Ifjúsági irodalom

699K 21K 60
Autumn was your typical teenager. She loved living her life to the fullest with her only best friend Sarah. One day Xzavier known as the schools bad...