The Billionaire's Revenge ✔ (...

By SamreenAnjum

"I will never marry you." I said in a low voice filled with venom. He moved close. His hands moved to my wais... More

Author's Note
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter -9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-19 ( part -2)
Chapter - 20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-34 ( Part-2 )
Chapter-35
Epilogue
Author's Note (Very Important)

Chapter-23

45.3K 1.6K 205
By SamreenAnjum

Very long chapter.

Hussein:

I slammed the door behind me and let out a frustrated growl. Fuck. Fuck this marriage. Fuck this life. I fucking hate everything.

I pulled my hair painfully. I threw the flies on the floor. I removed my tie and threw it somewhere on the floor. I slumped down onto the couch, suddenly feeling exhausted.

I realised a long sigh after running my hands over my face. Aanya surely knows how to push my buttons.

But one thing I didn't expect from her is to confront me like that. I never thought that she had the guts to ask me directly about my plans.

To be honest, I didn't even plan anything like that. How can I plan anything when I myself am confused? I was actually sulking about leaving her alone at the airport.

But, again, Aanya had to open the smart mouth of hers. I don't know if she ever learnt when to stop. I was already in a bad mood when I came back home. So, I snapped at her.

But I guess whatever happened today was supposed happen either sooner or later. I'm glad that I didn't have to think about how to torture her now.

I released a sigh and went to my bedroom. But my eyes widened when I saw that Aanya was sleeping peacefully in my bed.

I went near her and saw that her hair was all over her face. And she had cute little frown. I chuckled at the person infront of me. She is a baby in an adult body. I tucked her hair behind her ear.

I quickly removed my hand when I realised what I was doing. I sighed and went to the washroom. After that I decided that I'll be sleeping in other room for tonight.

I went to the guest room. Thanks to ruby that it was clean. I plopped on the bed and groaned at the comfort. It feels amazing.

I tossed around for sometime. But I couldn't sleep. Apparently, my mind and heart have decided to stay awake and fight about the conversation I had with Aanya.

My mind was telling that whatever I did was okay. But my heart was crying out that I was being rude. It was like they were fighting a case in a court room and I was the judge.

I groaned when I couldn't take it anymore. People always call me heartless. Therefore there's no way I'm going to let my heart win and let the people know that I have a heart.

So I decided that I'm going to listen to mind. I can't treat her like a queen. People will call me a pussy which I'm not. I don't know when but I dozed off while thinking about Aanya.

Next morning:

I woke up at 5am as usual. It might be too early for most of the people. But for me its not. Since I'm a busy person I don't have enough time to workout. So I started to wake up early. I want to stay fit.

I let out a yawn and rubbed my eyes to get rid of the sleep. After that I went to my bedroom which is now Aanya's as well. I am sure she must be sleeping.

I entered the room as quietly as possible. I saw that the bed was empty. And not only that my protein shake was kept ready along with my gym clothes.

I turned around to go to the washroom but was shocked to see the sight infront of me.

There, Aanya was reading Namaaz. It's means that she woke up early and did everything I told her to do and then she reading her Namaaz.

I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and went to the washroom to freshen up. I didn't want my heart to start nagging me about her again.

When I came back from the gym, I directly headed towards our bedroom. I saw that Aanya had already placed my suit, watch and tie there. Her choice was good.

Impressive.

After taking my bath, I went downstairs to see that the breakfast was ready on the table. I went and sat there when Aanya brought me my coffee. Suddenly I got an evil idea.

I didn't move and just stared at her. Feeling my stare at her look at me.

''What?" She asked me when I didn't say anything.

"What what? Serve me." I ordered her. She huffed but served me.

I started eating and saw that Aanya took a seat beside me. She was about to take her first bite when I interrupted her.

"What do you think you're doing?" I questioned her to which she raised her eyebrow at me.

"What does it looks like? I'm having my breakfast, duh." She said in an obvious tone. I rolled my eyes at her.

"I know that. But why are you having your breakfast here? Specially when I'm here?" I asked her making her frown at my question.

"What do you mean?" She asked me. I smirked at her.

"What I mean is that, did you forget that you're my slave. And don't you know that slaves don't eat with their masters?" I replied calmly. I was taunting her.

I knew that she was hurt with my words. But there's no way that she was going to show me that.

"Look, Hussein, you think I did all this things because you ordered me to do?" She asked me.

"If you think so, then you're wrong. I didn't do all this because you told me to do. I did this because this is what my mother taught me. As a wife its my duty towards you. Even though we hate each other with passion, I just can't forget the things my mom taught me." She said with confidence.

I don't know when Aanya is going to stop surprising me. To be honest I'm so proud of her. She knows how to stand for herself. But I didn't show it on my face.

I didn't want to speak to her anymore so I simply continued with my breakfast. I took a sip of my coffee and spat it out.

"What the fuck is this?" I shouted making her take a step back in fright. She frowned looking at the coffee.

"We call it coffee. But I don't know what you call it." She replied coolly.

She was getting on my nerves today.

"Don't try to act smart, Aanya." I warned her.

"What? I'm not acting smart dude. I'm just saying the truth. It's coffee. Did you forget, you were the one who told me to make coffee for you?" She taunted me just like I did to her.

"You-" I was saying something but she cut me. off.

"Don't you dare blame anything on me Hussein. You said you need a coffee so I made one for you." She said.

"Coffee? This not coffee. I drink black coffee, girl." I yelled.

"Oops. I didn't know. And again it's not my fault. You should have told me before itself. Oh wait. How can you tell me when you were so busy in planning to make my life a hell." She taunted me again.

"Ahh." I shouted pulling my hair in frustration.

"What's the matter Hussein boo? Are you alright?" She questioned me, her words dripping with fake concern for me.

She is acting like a fucking bitch now. I was beyond frustrated by now.

"Shut the fuck up Aanya." I yelled at her. And before she could reply I spoke again.

"Just go and make me another cup of black coffee Aanya." I ordered her. She stared at me for sometime. For a second, I thought that she didn't hear me. But I was wrong.

"No." She replied to me calmly.

Now, I thought that I didn't hear correctly. Maybe I was just hearing things.

"What did you just say?" I asked her in a very low voice. My words came out as a mere whisper but it was intimidating enough for anyone to piss in their pants.

"I said exactly what you heard." She replied in the same manner.

And that's it, I lost my patience. I can't deal with this girl in calm way. She really wants to provoke the beast in me

I took a step towards her. But this time she held her ground. She didn't move back. I wanted to see if she'll step back but when she didn't move, I grabbed her jaw, digging my fingers into her skin making her wince at the pain.

Good. I want to see her suffer.

"You found a voice overnight, yeah? You think you are smart and you can outsmart me in this game. But lemme tell you one thing Aanya, I'm an expert in this game. I always win and that will never change. Remember that." I whispered.

"You're so full of yourself Hussein. But for a change you're going be defeated in this game. It is me who is going to win it." She replied confidentially.

"Oh, so confident. I like it. You see I don't like to win easily. I want some tough competition. And I'm glad that you're ready to give it to me. I'm so going to enjoy this." I said.

She is either high on some weed or she is possessed. But fuck it. She looks so fucking hot right now. All I want to do is drag her to our room and have my way with her.

She opened her mouth to reply but she couldn't say a word because I placed my lips on hers. She gasped and I took this opportunity to shove my tongue into her mouth. I kissed her roughly. I sucked and nibbled her lower lip.

Before I could get lost in the kiss and take the things to a different level, I pushed her away. We both were out of breath and were panting heavily.

"All the best Aanya." I said and left.

When I came out I punched into the wall. I can't believe I did it again.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

No matter how much I try to stay away from her, I just can't. It's like she a magnet pulling me towards her.

But, no. I can't let my emotions dominate my mind. She has openly challenged me and I'm going to defeat her.

I sat in my car and wrote down the list of errands she needs to finish before I come back home. I asked Kareem to give it to Aanya.

After that I went to my office. Everyone greeted me and scurried away making my path clear.

I went to my cabin and sat down when my assistant came and started telling about today's schedule of mine.

"Stacey, just go and get me a cup of coffee first." I ordered her. She stopped her work and immediately went to get my coffee.

Within few minutes she came back with my coffee. After taking a sip I released a content sigh.

Feeling refreshed, I started to do my work. There were many meetings today. I attended them one after the other. All of my clients congratulated me on my wedding.

They said they were eager to see my bride. And that they expecting a party from the new couple. Some of them even asked me what am I doing here when I should be with my wife on a honeymoon.

I rolled my eyes at their questions. Seriously?! It's my life, so I'll do anything I want to. Who are these bastards to interfere in my life?

If they weren't important for my company then I would have thrown them out of the building. Anyways, not wanting to be rude, I simply smiled at them.

I called my assistant to get me the report of the construction site. Since I was very busy I didn't go to the site today.

After taking the report, I came back to home. Usually, I prefer reading the reports when I'm in home.

I directly went to my office room and closed the door. I started reading the report immediately.

I saw that everything was going fine. Just the way I wanted the things to proceed. I was quite satisfied with it.

My muscles were tensed. So, I went to take a hot shower. I could feel my muscles relax when the hot water fell on my body. I stayed there for sometime and wrapped the towel around my waist and went into my closet.

I walked into my closet when my phone pinged. I saw that it was a message from Rehan. I was texting him when I took out a my boxers to wear.

Since I was busy in texting Rehan, I didn't see what I was picking. When I felt something lacy, I turned my head to see what I was holding.

My eyes widened and I chocked on my breath when I saw that it was panty.

A. Lacy. Fucking. Panty.

I quickly threw it where it was. I noticed that one side of my wardrobe was completely filled with women's clothes.

I turned around to see where my clothes were. I saw that all of my clothes were placed on the other side of the closet.

What the actual fuck is happening in my house?!

Who the fuck dared to touch my things? I'm going to kill them. And then, I suddenly realised that only person can dare to mess with me.

Aanya. You're so dead.

I quickly wore my sweatpants and t-shirt and went down while calling her. But she didn't reply when I called her.

"Aanya!!" I shouted loud enough for her to listen.

I'm so pissed at her now. Only God can help her today.

"Aanya!!" I shouted when I saw her.

"What? Why are you shouting like that?" She asked me.

"Don't tell me what to do? This is my house and I can do whatever I want." I barked at her.

"Dude, I know that this is your house. You don't have to remind me again and again. And what are you?" She asked me. I frowned at her question.

What type of question is that? I asked myself.

"Are you a dog or something? I mean why do keep barking all the time?" She asked me in a calm tone.

She fucking called me a dog. How dare she?! I growled at her.

"See. Now you're growling. There's something really wrong with you." She told me while laughing at me.

I remained quiet as I tried to digest her words. Am I behaving like dog? I questioned myself.

"Oh wait. Don't tell me you're a werewolf. " she told me looking at me with wide eyes.

Were..what??

"What the fuck is a werewolf now?" I asked her.

Her eyes widened even more as if they were about to fall down from their sockets.

"You don't know what a werewolf is?" She asked me. I moved my head sideways telling her that I don't know it's meaning.

"You..you really don't know?" She asked me again making me huff.

"Yes. I don't know what a werewolf is. Okay." I replied.

Why is she asking me the same question so many times?And what's so big deal about it? Is this were..wolf an important thing? Fuck, I can't even pronounce it properly. I thought to myself.

She blinked at me. Once. Twice. And the next moment, she was clutching her stomach and laughing her ass off.

I looked at the person in front of me who is laughing like a maniac. Today morning I doubted that she was possessed but now I'm sure she is possessed with something.

"Are you done?" I questioned quite agitated with her.

She laughed so hard that tears formed at the corner of her eyes. She took sometime before she started speaking again.

"Hussein, are you sure you're from this planet itself?" She asked me and continued before I could say anything.

"Even little kids know what a werewolf is. And you're a CEO who exactly behaves like a werewolf and says that he doesn't know it's meaning." She told me.

What? Even kids know about this werewolf. Well you can't blame a CEO who only reads only business books. But she didn't answer my question.

"Are you even going to tell it's meaning?" I asked her.

"Okay, so basically, a werewolf is a wolf that can transform into human form and live like a human. They can speak, eat and move around like humans but at the same time they're wolves. These werewolves are very famous in the novels. So, are you a werewolf?" She asked me.

What the fuck?!

"Hell no. What made you think like that?" I asked her while looking incredulously at her.

"You always bark and growl, duh." She said as matter of fact.

Do I? But that doesn't mean that I'm a dog or a werewolf. But wait, why is she so disappointed?

"And why do you look disappointed?" I questioned her.

"Because I'm disappointed. Having a werewolf as a husband is so cool. But, no, you can't be a werewolf." She said.

"And why is that?" I asked folding my arms.

What? She is disappointed because I'm not a werewolf. Is she crazy? Oh no I married a crazy woman. Fuck, my life is doomed.

"Because they love their mates more than anything. But you.." her voices trailed off.

Suddenly I was out of words. She peaked at me but I was staring at her intensely. When she averted her eyes, I cleared my throat coming out of the daze. She looked at me, I opened and closed my mouth but no words came out of my mouth, so, I cleared my throat once again.

"Oh yeah, what did you do with my clothes?' I asked her remembering why I came here in the first place.

"What does it looks like?" She retorted back to me

"Don't try to act smart Aanya. I hate it." I warned her.

"What? What's wrong in that?" She asked me innocently.

"Why did you remove my clothes from their sections?" I asked her.

"Hussein, isn't it obvious. There was no place for my clothes so I just adjusted your's to make some room for my clothes. Simple. And why are you acting as if it's a big deal? I mean it's not like I have thrown them out of the closet." She replied.

"Who gave you the permission to touch my things, Aanya?" I asked her.

She is really crossing her limits now.

"What?! Permission?! I need to ask your permission to arrange my clothes now? Do you even know how absurd you sound?" She told me.

Absurd. She is insulting me now. Bitch.

"And do you expect me to keep my clothes in the suitcase itself and make it a permanent closet?" She asked me and continued,

Ahhh. Give me break wowan. She is eating my brain today. Why did I even marry her? I questioned myself.

"If you have any problem with that then you should have arranged some other room for me and my stuff. Oh wait, it's not late yet. I've to move my things again. But that's okay. Since I have nothing to do the whole day, I get bored easily. So I can-" I cut off her ramble.

"Shut up. Just shut up. Okay. You are so annoying." I said while rubbing my temples.

She pouted at me. She looked so hot while pouting. All I wanted to do is to suck her pout. Not wanting to distract myself I closed my eyes tightly and took a long breath.

"Listen. And listen carefully you're not going anywhere. You'll sleep in that room and in that bed with me. And about getting bored, how can you get bored when you were allotted with so many tas-. Wait, did you finish everything I asked you to do?" I questioned her.

I completely forgot about the work which I gave her.

She just stared at me for sometime. And then she let out a nervous laugh to which I narrowed my eyes. I was positive that she didn't do the work.

"Aanya, I asked you something. Did. you. or. did. you. not. finish. the. work. I. asked. to. do?" I questioned her.

"No. I. Did. Not. Do. Any. Work." She mimicked me.

My eyes turned into slits. She is seriously underestimating me. She thinks that I will leave her alone if she defies me. Well she is wrong, I'm going to punish her for this.

I caught her wrist and pulled her towards me. She bumped into my chest.

"Umph. It hurts. What are you? A man of Steel?" She asked me while struggling to get out of my grasp.

Man of Steel. I smirked at her comment.

"Don't you think that you've spread your wings more than required?" I asked her. But she didn't reply. She was struggling like a fish who fell out of water.

"Aanya stop struggling and answer my question." I yelled at her, increasing the pressure of my hold on her wrist.

"What?" She shouted at me.

"Why didn't you do the work which was assigned you?" I asked her.

"Because I didn't want to, as simple as that." She replied rolling her eyes at me.

I hate it when someone rolls their eyes at me.

"Don't roll your eyes. And I told you not defy me, otherwise you would have to pay for that. Didn't I?" I asked her again.

"Yes you did. But do you think I care. I will defy you, not only this time but also every single time when you treat me like a slave. And I refuse to give you respect when I don't get it in return. Do whatever you want to do, I'm not scared of you anymore." She told me.

"So you're challenging me? Daring, aren't we?" I asked her while smirking at her

"Yes. I'm challenging you." She said.

"Oh, I'm going to enjoy playing this game, Mrs. Hussein." I said.

"All the best, Mr. Hussein." She replied with equal confidence.

Will I be called as a pervert if I say that she is looking so fuckable? I just want to ravish her right now.

"Thank you. But I think it's you who needs more wishes, heart." I said while tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Let's see, Mr. Hussein." She replied.

Not being able to control myself, I placed my hands on her waist and pulled her even closer to me. Then I dipped my head in the crook of her neck. I placed butterfly kisses.

"Hussein, let me go." She said.

"Hussein." She called me again. But I bit her skin where her neck and shoulder met. When she hissed at the pain I licked it and peppered with kisses trying to soothe her.

"Hussein?" She called me yet again.

Not wanting to move away from her I just hummed in response.

"Hmm." I replied.

"Stop. What are doing?" She scolded me and tried to push me.

"You smell so good." I whispered in daze and sniffed in my scent.

"No doubt. You're a werewolf." She told me.

I moved away but she was still in my arms. I looked at her amusingly and chuckled at her words. I have got a cute little wife for me.

"You're one different girl, heart." I said. I could feel her heart pound in her chest. I know that it effects her when I call her heart.

"Yeah whatever." She said and stepped out of my arms.

"Your dinner is on the table already. I'm going to bed now. Good night." She said and was about to leave when I called her.

"Wait. Won't you join me?" I asked her. I wanted to have dinner with her.

She gawked at me as if she couldn't believe my words.

"What?" I asked her.

"What what? Are you okay? I mean you are not sick right?" She asked me. I frowned.

"Why would you think like that?" I asked narrowing my eyes.

"Because you're asking me to have dinner with you. When you were the one who said that I'm a slave and slaves are not allowed to sit with their masters." She replied.

I pursed my lips into a thin line and stared at her for a few minutes. I don't know how to react to her words. I'm at loss of words again.

"Listen. I already had my dinner. And I'm tired so I'm going to sleep now. And yeah, the offer of having separate rooms is still on. I don't mind a bit to live separately. Good night." She told me and left.

I sighed and made my way towards the dining table. I started to eat my dinner. Even though the dinner was tasty I couldn't enjoy it.

I felt lonely. My heart aches when I saw that I was alone here. It's not like I always had someone to keep company when I had my meal. But now it feels weird. Even though Aanya and I had just a breakfast together, it feels like we have been eating together since ages.

I ate my dinner and came back to our room and saw that Aanya was sleeping. No, she was just pretending to be asleep. I smiled at her childish behaviour.

I went into the washroom and took a shower again. I brushed my teeth and changed into my boxers. Usually I sleep naked but now that Aanya is sleeping here with me, I can't sleep naked. Otherwise she will sleep in other room which I don't want her to do.

When I came out of the closet, I saw that she quickly closed her eyes and was trying very hard to pretend to be asleep. Even though her eyes were closed I could see that her eyeballs were moving beneath her eyelids.

"You need to work on your acting skills." I said suddenly. She jumped at my voice.

I started laughing. Gosh she is going to be the death of me.

"You said that you were tired. Then why are you awake?" I asked her and joined her in bed.

We both turned to face each other. Thank God she didn't notice that I was only in boxers. We stared at each other for sometime.

"I'm not sleepy." She replied to me.

"That's too bad." I said, to which she pouted making chuckle at her misery.

Adorable.

I suddenly leaned over and sucked her lower lip. She gasped at the sudden movement.

"Hey. That's cheating. You..you just can't kiss me like that." She told me.

"When did I kiss you? I just sucked your lip. That's all. Do you want me to kiss you?" I asked her. Her eyes widened at my question and her cheeks turned scarlet red.

"Hell no." She told and turned around so that her back was facing me.

I didn't like it when she turned around. But I know she is not going to listen to me if I ask her to face me.

I sighed and snaked my hand over her stomach and pulled her towards me. She started to struggle when she realised that I was spooning me.

"Ufff. Stop moving." I scolded her and held her tightly preventing her from moving.

When I was sure that she won't move I lifted her shirt and placed my hand on her bare stomach. I started making circles on it. I could feel goose bumps forming all over her body. She is so warm.

I closed my eyes, still making circles on her stomach. I was letting her warmth to envelope me but she started to squirm uncontrollably and then she let out a giggle. That's when I realised that she was ticklish.

"H.. Hussein. St..stop." she told me in between my giggles.

Instead of listening to her, I started tickling her. She saw laughing her ass off. Her laugh was like a music to my ears. It was so pleasant and soothing.

"St..stop. c..c..can't b..b.br.breath." she told me.

I stopped instantly. She was panting heavily. I wiped off her tears. She closed her eyes and took deep breaths to control herself.

She is so beautiful. I can't believe that she ended up with a beast like me. We don't deserve each other. I don't deserve her because she is the purest soul and she doesn't deserve me because I'm the most evil person.

I was looking straight into eyes. Her beautiful big doe eyes. Suddenly she started to move making me stiffen.

"Don't. Move." I said in a strained voice, closing my eyes to control the beast.

But she didn't listen to me. She was wiggling like a worm under me. She was squirming uncontrollably beneath me. All the forbidden images forming in my mind were making it difficult for me to stop myself from moving to create the beautiful friction between us.

"Aanya, if you don't want me to take you now then stop moving." I gritted out.

"What? What do mean? Where will you take me?" She asked me.

I looked at her in shock. My mouth fell open. Did she not understand the meaning of my words?

She is so fucking innocent. And it turns me on instantly. I can't believe that Aanya is so innocent.

"You.. you." I said. And then I smirked at her when an evil idea formed in my mind.

I grabbed her legs and parted them. I pushed my lower body. She gasped when she felt my hard on.

"This is what I meant." I said while smirking at her.

She hid her face in her hands and screamed. I chuckled at her.

I removed her hands from her face. She didn't open her eyes though. I leaned in and kissed her again fervently. After leaving her breathless, I kissed her forehead and lied down beside her and pulled her with me so that half off her body was resting on mine.

I started to play with her hair. She let out a yawn. I smiled at her. No words were spoken. The only sound heard was of our breaths. It was comfortable. I noticed that her breath became even. I knew that she was asleep.

"You're not going anywhere from here. You'll live with me. Because you're different. And for the first time in my life I want to loose the challenge. For the first time I want you to defeat me, heart. Good night." I said.

And whatever I said was completely true. I don't know what's happening to me. But I started to like this thing.

Maybe, as everyone says, life really changes after marriage. Maybe now I'm liking the company of this beauty. Maybe she is changing me for better. Maybe I'm ready to loose this challenge. Maybe I've started falling for her already.

..................................................

Hello beautiful people,

How are you all? I hope that you guys are doing well.

Here's another chapter. It's official the longest chapter I've written till now. It has more than 5000 words.

Our hero is falling hard for Aanya. And I love the way Aanya irritated him.

And guys do tell me your opinion about the book or chapter. Please don't be silent readers. Lemme know what you think about this book or the characters. I really appreciate your feedback.

So please vote, comment and share.

Keep loving!!

Keep Reading!!

Byee.

Xoxoxoxox.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 12.3K 13
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 "𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐝" 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 �...
205K 8.1K 47
Getting dressed I grabbed the hodni (scarf) as a mere source to cover my shame, he pulled me out of the room. With the pain all over my body especial...
88.5K 4K 31
"All I wanted was your respect, Prem." "All I wanted was your love, Abhi." "All I wanted was your care, Rahul." "But I got not even a bit of it." The...
517K 22.2K 45
~•~ "I promise that i will not leave a single chance to turn your life into living hell You will beg in front of me but i will not stop. Mark my word...