wedding buddies ↠ harry style...

By hesasnowflake

Carrington is a normal girl who just graduated from university, has a passion for dancing and, well, eating... More

Disclaimer
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY FIVE
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY SEVEN
SIXTY EIGHT
SIXTY NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY ONE
SEVENTY TWO
SEVENTY THREE
SEVENTY FOUR
SEVENTY FIVE
SEVENTY SIX
SEVENTY SEVEN
SEVENTY EIGHT
SEVENTY NINE
EIGHTY
EIGHTY ONE
EIGHTY TWO
EIGHTY THREE
EIGHTY FOUR
EIGHTY FIVE
EIGHTY SIX
EIGHTY SEVEN
EIGHTY EIGHT
EIGHTY NINE
NINETY
NINETY ONE
NINETY TWO
NINETY THREE
NINETY FOUR
NINETY FIVE
NINETY SIX
NINETY SEVEN
NINETY EIGHT
NINETY NINE
HUNDRED
EPILOGUE

THIRTY TWO

7.3K 202 51
By hesasnowflake

Carrington Hill 

In the end my decision was made and went straight to bed as Harry got ready and after a few kisses he left with Niall. Deep down worry hugged me around as I thought of him out and about in a country he's never been to before with alcohol in his system but then again he was a big boy. He was twenty four years old for God's sake I'm sure he knows how to be responsible.

At least that's what I thought when I finally gave up on the little argument in my mind about his well-being and safety.

It could have been around four am when I heard loud banging on my door and it almost made me roll off my bed and onto the floor. My heart was racing as if I had been running the bloody marathon and it took me a few seconds to realise that I had to get up and open the damn door.

And so when I did I was faced with a drunk Harry whose shirt was missing as it hung around his neck and his shorts were muddy if I saw correctly. Niall stood beside him who didn't look much better but as I judged from the way he stood on his legs he was a little more sober than my boyfriend was.

"Dear Lord," I mumbled as I ran my fingers through my hair then rubbed my face with my hand. "What the hell happened to him?"

"I think I'll let him explain that to you," Niall said with a little humour hid in his tone and his eyes sparkled while his cheeks were flushed red. Both of them were a mess. "Willow made sure we drank enough water between drinks but looks like Harry is a lightweight," he chuckled as he kept him up.

"Has he lost his room keys or something?"

"No he gave it to the receptionist before we left but no one was there. And then when they came they couldn't find it and I asked where your room was although I found it weird that you two are in separate rooms but whatever. She told me your room was this and then once I made sure my lady got back to our room safely I brought your model boy back."

"Stop talking, my head hurts," Harry muttered with his low and croaky voice. He huffed as he stepped away from Niall and rubbed his eyes a little. "I need bed to get comfy and sleep. I'm very sleepy."

I chuckled as I pulled him to my side and he instantly cuddled to me.

"Alright that's my que to go," Niall said. "See you two in the morning."

"Yeah, okay, see you in the morning," I smiled. "Thank you for bringing him here and good night."

"No problem, Carrington. Good night."

"Good night, star!" Harry shouted at the man who stood exactly where he had been all this time.

"Shh!" I hushed him with a laugh escaping my lips and so did Niall's. He waved as he made his way towards the lift and I slowly and carefully directed Harry in my room. "Harry, fuck sake, I can't believe you," I talked to myself as I walked him to my bed.

When I took the shirt off from around his neck the material was damp and sticky, my face pulled into a grimace as I kept it between my thumb and index finger and took it to the bathroom. Harry was on his back once I made it back to the bedroom, his hair was a mess and arms were spread out on either side of him.

"You know I think I love my girlfriend," he started to speak and even though he only said a few words I was already gobsmacked. "She's the most beautiful girl I have ever seen and met, like, she's beautiful on the inside and outside too," he carried on as he rolled on his side and propped himself up as he let his weight go on his elbow. "She makes me happy and smile and laugh. And I want her to meet my mother, you know? I would even take her to meet my asshole of a brother. He might not deserve it but I'd like to shove it under his nose as a way to show him I can get good things in life and I can keep them because I deserve them. Or at least I hope I deserve my girlfriend."

He quieted down after that. He started to blink slower and there were bigger gaps between each of his blink. Soon enough he began to yawn and he fell back on his back then curled up as he tucked my teddy under his chin and cuddled it to his chest at the same time. Harry looked adorable and I wanted to help him get more comfortable so that he could sleep but my mind was too busy replaying the words he told me.

'I think I love my girlfriend.'

He thinks he loves me? Fuck. Why did he have to say that when he was intoxicated? And as well he didn't even realise that he was talking to me, his girlfriend.

Goddamn.

I shook my head after I decided to push the whole situation to the back of my mind.

"Come on, get up and get in bed," I told him as I caught his hand and pulled him up. He obeyed and showed no interest in arguing with me over it which I was glad to acknowledge. I got his shoes off and then he pushed his shorts off his leg too so he was left in his boxer briefs. "Do you want a glass of water or anything?"

"No," he mumbled with his eyes closed and my teddy in his tight hold. "I want my girlfriend. I miss her lots."

"Uh, I'm her."

"Hi her," he grinned, his eyes still closed and I couldn't help but chuckle. "You have an interesting name."

"Thanks Harry."

"Oh, you know my name?" he asked as he peeked at me cheekily and turned on his side. "Am I famous or did I dream all that?"

"Yes I do know your name and yes you are famous. Now let me get you a glass of water anyway because it'll help with your headache."

"I have a headache? How do you know?" he asked me confused and I just rolled my eyes. He acted so silly when he was drunk. Once I filled up one of the glasses in the bathroom I took it back to Harry who was still lying in bed. "How do lights light up?" he asked me yet another silly question.

"I have no idea now sit up please."

"No," he said. "I don't wanna."

"Harry, please."

"Her, please," that made me laugh and Harry grinned. "I made you laugh. Your laugh sounds like my girlfriend's. And you're really pretty. Would you like to be my second girlfriend?"

"I'll have a think about it but you definitely should not ask people questions like that."

"Why not? You're really pretty and I want you to be my girlfriend. My girlfriend has tattoos though, do you have tattoos?"

"Yes I do, now sit up or I'll pour this glass of water on you."

"Can I see them please?"

"Will you drink this water if I show you them?"

"Yes," he nodded.

"Alright, get up then," I said and he did. I put the glass full of water in his hand and he quickly downed it. "Now lay back and sleep."

"Hey! I wanna see your tattoos!" he said defensively. "You can only be my second girlfriend if you have nice tattoos."

"I can assure you that I have nice tattoos."

"Let me see!" he argued and I groaned in frustration. I was tired and wanted to sleep. Why did he have to be so difficult when he was in this state?

"Harry, I'm your girlfriend and you are pissing me off at four in the bloody morning. Stop behaving like a little child and go to sleep," I said a little more aggressively than I intended to. But he really did start to get on my nerves.

"You are mean. My girlfriend is not mean. You are not my girlfriend."

"Do you want to sleep on the fucking floor or something?" I asked him and he looked at me with his eyes open wide, pure shock covered his face. "You are making me so frustrated and it's annoying me. Please stop."

"I want my girlfriend! I don't like you! You are a meanie!"

"And you are twenty four yet you act like you are fucking five. I cannot believe you got so drunk you don't even know who I am. Also can't believe you woke me up and that's not something I appreciate. Now either go to sleep or I'm gonna slap you."

"Meanie," he mumbled again and turned away from me.

Of course he took my bloody teddy bear with him though.

//

It must have only been like an hour or maybe two since Harry got back from town and got in bed but I was awakened again. This time it was to the sound of someone puking their guts out and there was only one person who that could have been.

Harry.

I sighed as I turned on my side and put my hand over my ear while I pushed my other one in the pillow to try and block the noise out. That didn't seem to work though and I felt myself starting to feel weird and wanting to throw up as well.

With a loud groan I ended up pushing my blanket to the side and I got out of bed. I quickly checked the time on my phone which showed it was half past six in the morning. That made me whine and I just wanted to crawl back in bed.

"Never drinking again," I heard him mumble as I stepped in the bathroom. It was bright as hell in there and I squinted as I stepped over him so I was closer to the shower. When I sat down on the floor with my back against the wall he looked at me for a few seconds before he had to lean over the toilet again.

I grimaced as I heard him puke and I gagged a little as well. It was making me feel sick and I just wanted to run out but help him at the same time. Thankfully though, he stopped quite quickly and he flushed the toilet before he wiped his mouth with a little hand towel.

"How you feeling?" I asked stupidly. He just threw up and I asked him how he was feeling. Wow, way to go Carrington, honestly. "Sorry that was silly of me to ask," I sighed and stretched my legs out.

"I'm dizzy as hell," he told me anyway. His voice sounded tired and extremely deep which I assumed was because of that. "I need to brush my teeth, my mouth stinks like a bin."

That made me chuckle and I watched him carefully as he got up and leaned on the sink. He groaned and I looked at him with a questioning look.

"I have no toothbrush," he said lowly. "I can't get to my room, either."

"Use your fingers?" I said out of nowhere. "Don't get me wrong, I'd let you use mine but you just threw up and I'd rather not."

I got no response to that but instead he put some toothpaste on his finger and used that to clean his teeth, mostly his mouth. He finished soon enough and he left the bathroom right after. I huffed as I stood up, turned the lamp off and followed him back to bed where he was already lying under the sheets.

"Cuddle me, please?" he mumbled as I climbed in bed. He turned around as if he knew my answer right away and he inhaled deeply.

Once I got comfortable I slipped my leg between Harry's and I hid my face in the nape of his neck. My lips pressed soft little kisses on his skin as I let him intertwine my fingers with his and he cuddled it to his chest along with my teddy bear.

"Can we sleep in please?" he asked me really quietly, I almost didn't understand what he said.

"Sure," I answered tiredly too and held him a bit tighter. Harry seemed to relax in my arms which made me grin as I nuzzled my face more into the back of his neck and I let myself fall back to sleep.

And although we said we'll sleep in, it definitely did not feel like so. When the bright sunlight snuck its way in the room through the curtain cracks and I was forced to wake up I didn't want to believe that it had been more than two hours.

Though, when I saw the clock I had to come to terms with the fact that it had been more than two hours.

This time I was on my back with Harry's head comfortably tucked in the crook of my neck and his hand draped over my stomach. Harry breathed in through his nose and little puffs of air escaped his mouth as he exhaled through it. I had enough time to catch onto his breathing pattern which also showed he was still in a deep slumber.

Although I was not surprised after I had seen him in the state that all the partying put him in.

My fingers were playing with his slight curls as his head was laying on me, my left hand ran up and down his back slowly and softly before it stopped and I drew little circles on his exposed skin. His back felt warm under my touch though when my fingers caressed his cheek and jaw it was cooler. However, I loved holding him. It quickly became my favourite thing ever to do and I wondered whether he liked to be held.

"That's nice," he murmured with his low and croaky voice when my fingers started to gently massage his head. Harry held me tighter to him while he moved his leg against mine under the duvet before he settled it between my ones.

"Well, good morning, party animal," I said with a quiet chuckle at the end. I heard him mumble something under his breath before he lifted his head up and turned towards me to face me. His eyes were shut until I pushed my fingers through his hair from the front as it made him look at me. "How you feeling, gorgeous?"

"Eh," he shrugged and kissed my cheek before he put his head back on my chest. That little gesture made me grin like a madman and my heart started to race as if someone was chasing after me. "How are you?" he asked after a little while.

"Eh."

"Why are you eh? Did something happen?"

"You are eh, so am I," I answered with a little smile on my face. Harry hummed and we both quieted down.

Then he asked a question I was sort of waiting for. "Did I make a fool out of myself last night?"

"Kind of," I replied. Do I ask him about the 'I love you' situation or not?

"Oh, God," he mumbled and pushed himself off of me again. I suddenly started to miss him being close to me, his skin against mine as warmth radiated from one of us to the other. "I'm sorry if I was trouble for you."

"You weren't any trouble, I was actually pretty glad that Niall came to me with you. I was worried, you know."

"Why were you worried?" he asked me curiously as he sat up and crossed his leg in front of me. I kept my position them same and I pulled the duvet more up on me.

"You were pretty tipsy when you left and I had no idea what could happen to you in a country you've never been to before. I also have no idea what you do when you're out-out and it made me wonder whether you were safe and stuff," I told him honestly which he listened to carefully. I appreciated that he paid attention to what I had to say. I was ignored for the most part by everyone. "Then Niall showed up at my door around four am and you were gone. Like you were a mess," I chuckled and he looked away from me for a few seconds and bit into his lower lip.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to get that bad," he said genuinely meaning his apology though there was no need for one. He was his own person and he was a grown ass man, he knew what he was doing and he could take care of himself.

"It's okay, don't worry about it. What matters is that you had fun," I smiled at him.

"True, I did have fun," he laughed. "Niall is a great person to go out with and I'm bloody glad you made me go over to him yesterday."

"Of course, bub. I wasn't going to let your chances swim away right in front of your eye. You probably would have ended up with me stuck in the hotel room for the whole night if it wasn't for that man."

"I wouldn't have minded that, though," he grinned. I rolled my eyes and a sigh left my lips. "Anyway I think I'll go back to my room to get myself together because I feel like a mess."

"They couldn't find your key last night," I told him what I knew as he got off my bed. "That's why you ended up in my room which I didn't mind. That way I knew you were safe and didn't pass out on the street."

"Ah, they better find it then because I need to get changed and take a shower."

"Do you want me to go down with you?" I asked although I wanted to stay in bed.

"I can get my keys myself, Carrie, it's fine," he said as he put his shirt back on from last night along with his shorts. "I'll come back up when I'm more myself and then we can spend the day together."

"Sounds good," I nodded. "Are you not hungover at all?"

"I have a slight headache but sleeping in helped," he answered and I just nodded while a quiet 'oh' left my lips. "I'll see you in a bit, love."

//

Aw drunk harry also means cuddly and sleepy harry and now am just drooling lmfao

Hope you's enjoyed and don't forget to comment as well as vote!

Have a lovely morning, afternoon or night, whenever you're reading this. 🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3K 34
Will Jamie and Harry stay together? Forever?
525 5 24
A girl dating Harry Styles but loves one of his best buds and can not chose but SHE SAID YES TO HARRY'S PROPOSAL! Will she cheat on Harry her whole l...
84.7K 1.8K 37
SUMMARY (Y/N) moves to Cheshire after her parents divorce, she now lives with her mother in a rich part of a town called Holmes Chapel. With...
Us By Leona Riley

Short Story

26 0 26
A teenage girl meets a really hot guy who ends up to be her best friend's cousin and they live happily ever after. But what if it isn't as happy as i...