The Billionaire's Revenge ✔ (...

By SamreenAnjum

"I will never marry you." I said in a low voice filled with venom. He moved close. His hands moved to my wais... More

Author's Note
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter -9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-19 ( part -2)
Chapter - 20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-34 ( Part-2 )
Chapter-35
Epilogue
Author's Note (Very Important)

Chapter-16

42.9K 1.4K 52
By SamreenAnjum

Hussein:

I looked at myself in the mirror. I was wearing a sherwani. I looked perfect. But that's not something I was worried about.

Today is my wedding day. Just few more hours and Aanya will be mine. Just few more hours to avenge my insult. But, was I ready to do this? I mean, do I really want to marry that girl just for revenge?

I know I can't back off now. It's too late to think about it. I know whatever I'm doing will effect both of us equally. If I keep this revenge thing aside and think about this marriage, then all I can see is how much I wanted to stay away from this marriage.

I closed my eyes, clenching my jaw with anger. Never in my life I felt so fucked up. I'm​ just confused as fuck. Suddenly Aanya's face crossed my thoughts. Her beautiful smile and her innocence made my heart skip it's beat. She is indeed a very beautiful lady. Her innocent and big doe like eyes can even melt the mountain.

I remember our first date very clearly. Hell, who Am I kidding with, it's haunting me in dreams. Usually, I'm very good at controlling my desires, but when it comes to Aanya, I don't know what happens to me.

I promised myself that I would never touch her after that insult. I just wanted to take her out to warn her about the consequences if she didn't agree to this marriage.

But again, she had to be difficult. She had to open that pretty little mouth of hers. She looked so adorable with her flushed skin. Call me a pervert, but that angry look on her face was such a fucking turn on. I don't know how she manages to look so hot and adorable at once.

I thought I would take her to a jewellecry store and buy her a diamond ring. And that's it, she will say yes to me after seeing how fucking rich I was. But, again, I forgot that it's Aanya I was talking about. And she never fails to amaze me. When she said that she doesn't want anything from me, I was shocked.

It took me sometime to understand what she actually said. I saw that the manager was staring at us. I quickly took hold of her hand and came out of the store.

I know that my hold was so tight and strong that it must have started to hurt her. But I didn't care. I pushed her towards the fire exit which was isolated and I pinned her to the wall.

"What the hell did you just say?" I growled. I was so close that I could smell her sweet scent. It was so enchanting that I forgot what I was doing for a minute. But I snapped out of it when Aanya spoke.

"I will never marry you, Hussein." She said in a low voice filled with venom. Her tone did something to me. It was difficult for me to control the weird feelings.

Why does it hurts when she rejects me? Why does it hurts so much when she looks at me with hatred?

Suddenly, I felt like I want to be very near to her, so I moved closer. My hands moved to her waist. My hold was firm. My face was so close that my nose touched hers. I saw that she closed her eyes tightly.

"Stop being so difficult for once Aanya." I whispered. I was tired of her stubborn nature.

"Let go of me, Hussein." She said and pushed me with all her might. It caught me off guard. I stumbled back but quickly balanced myself.

She quickly moved away from me and was about go out when I grabbed her elbow and roughly pulled her back. I was so mad at her now. So I did the thing which I promised myself to never do.

I pinned her to the wall and placed my lips on her. I started to kiss her roughly. But this time she didn't give in. She didn't kiss me back.

"Kiss me back, heart." I growled but she didn't budge. So, I moved my hands towards her breasts and squeezed them. She gasped at this and I took this opportunity to push my tongue into her mouth.

I was kissing her very passionately. I grabbed her hands and placed them in my hair. I kissed her so sensually​ that she couldn't help but respond.

I squeezed her breasts again making her moan. She tugged at my hair. I groaned into the kiss. She is so responsive. This kiss was so different. It was as if it held a hidden meaning behind it. It was as if we both were pouring our feelings into the kiss.

I broke the kiss only to kiss her again. I deepened the kiss. It was amazing. It was the best kiss I have ever had. Her lips are so addictive. They taste so good.

She was out of breath so she moved away. But I didn't stop there. I dipped my head in her neck and started to give her butterfly kisses. Oh fuck, her skin is so soft. I soon found a spot and started to bite and suck that spot marking her as mine.

"Ahh... Hussein." She moaned my name. It was the sweetest thing I ever heard. My name sounded so different from her mouth.

"Hu... Hussein please stop." She said, her voice hoarse from the kiss.

But, I didn't listen to her. Even my mind was screaming at me to stop. But I couldn't. It was as if I was under her spell.

Instead, I bit her lower lip. And kissed her senselessly. After sometime​, I stopped kissing her and placed my forehead on hers. Both of us were panting heavily. I could never get enough of her lips, not after knowing how good they are.

"Do I have to kiss you like this every time to shut you effectively?" I asked her. My voice was husky. I saw her shiver visibly making me to tightened my hold even more. She was effecting me in the same way as I effect her.

Suddenly, I realised what I just did. I let go off her and moved away. I fixed himself and took a deep breath.

"Listen carefully Aanya. I was kind enough to give you some time to think about this alliance. But now, I lost my patience. We will get engaged next week and will get married within a month. And that's final." I told her and left.

I can tell that she was hurt. I broke her heart again. But I can't get attached to her emotionally.

Fuck Hussein, get your shit together man. How can you just loose control like that?

Thinking this I went to the jewellery store and selected the ring for her. I told the manager to go and get her. The manager obliged and scurried away.

Within no time, they were back. I didn't dare to look at her. But from the corner of my eyes, I saw that her face was flushed and tear stained. I knew she cried as soon as I left. She must have felt used. I clenched my fist in anger.

What the hell is wrong with me? Why am I feeling bad for her?

The date ended on a very bad note. I threatened her that it was the last chance for her. If not I'm going to destroy her brother's career.

I also called Sameer and told him to behave normally with her brother. I didn't want anyone to get suspicious.

My threat worked and we got a call from Aanya's parents telling that they were okay with this marriage. My parents were so happy.

And about getting married this early was not something I wanted to do. When I told them that I wanted to get married in two weeks, I not only shocked them but also myself.

When our parents said that they're ​going to wait until Aanya finishes her master's, I had to intervene. I don't know why, I just hated that idea. I can't let Aanya to stay away from me. I must say that the reason behind getting married so early is that I was scared. Yes, I hate to admit that I was scared to loose Aanya. I was scared that if I leave her here, then some other guy might steal her away from me.

And this thought irritated the fuck out of me. Aanya is messing up with my heart. She is making me feel different things. The fact that she is effecting me so much is making me go insane.

I don't know what's​ happening to me.

"Hello, brother. Are you ready to get sacrificed?" Rehan barged into my room, bringing me out of my chain of thoughts. I rolled my eyes at his question.

"Shut up, Rehan." I replied to him.

"What? I'm serious. Once you get married, you won't be able to hook up with other chicks dude. Your wings will be cut off." He said winking at me.

"Fuck you." I said while smiling.

"Gosh, I didn't know you were into men as well. But, I'm sorry dude, I'm not into men. " He said making me cringe at the image formed in my head.

"Shut the hell up, Rehan." I growled at him making him to burst out laughing.

"Hmm..but seriously answer me one thing, Hussein. Why are you marrying?" He asked out of the blue.

"What do you mean why am I marrying? I just want to do it." I said casually.

"No, Hussein, you don't want to marry. You want to enjoy your life. You never wanted to settle down with one girl. Then what happened suddenly?" He asked me.

"Rehan, I told you right, I just felt like settling down. That's all, there's nothing else." I assured him.

"Buddy, I know you too well to believe your words. I'm serious Hussein, tell me why are you doing this? And Aanya is the same girl you asked me to find the information about, isn't she?" He asked me again.

"Yes Rehan, she is the one. Why are you asking me all these silly questions?" I questioned him.

"Because you're being weird. I know there's something fishy. Something happened here when you visited India for the first time." He said to me.

I tensed at his words. Rehan is right, he knows me too well. But I can't tell him about my real intensions, otherwise he will not allow me to seek my revenge. I need to convince him.

"Rehan, there's nothing fishy okay. You know mom also wanted me to settle down quickly. And then I met Aanya and decided to marry her. That's all. Now just stop worrying about useless things." I explained to him while I patted his back.

"Umm..since you're telling me to not worry, I am letting it go. But that doesn't mean that I will forget this. I'm​ gonna find out the reason behind this sudden marriage, be it sooner or later." He said and left the room.

Rehan, of course you're going to find out later. Infact, you will be very late because Aanya will be married to me by then. I smirked at the thought. Finally I can get what I want.

I was again disturbed by a knock at my door. I told them to come in. My parents came in. I smiled at them.

"Aww, my baby looks so handsome." My mom gushed and kissed my cheek.

"Mom, I am not a baby. I'm getting married now, so stop calling me a baby." I whined.

"Oh, shut up. No matter how old you are, you're still going to be a baby for me. And my baby is getting married. I can't believe this. Finally my dream came true." My mom said while tears rolled down her eyes.

"Ufff, mom, why are you crying now?" I said while wiping off her tears.

"Ohh, these are the tears of joy, Hussein." My mom replied making me roll my eyes.

"Okay, enough of this mother-son drama, now." My dad interrupted us, earning a smack on his shoulder from my mom. My dad quickly muttered a sorry and kissed my mom's forehead making me cringe.

"No PDA, guys." I told him making them to chuckle.

"Son, very soon we will be the ones to tell you no PDA.'' My dad said and I winked at me.

"Don't worry dad, nothing like that will happen. I won't be a lovely dovely husband. I am not like that." I said making both of them frown at my words. I replayed the words I spoke, checking if I spoke something wrong, but I couldn't find anything.

"Hussein, sometimes we need to become the person which we are not just for the sake of our loved ones." My father said.

"Yes, Hussein. Any girl, whose getting married, will have to leave her family for their husband's sake to start a new family with him. And, trust me that's not an easy thing to do. New people, new family, new atmosphere, basically everything will be new for her. She simply trusts her husband and leaves everything behind without complaining. The only thing that calms her is the fact that, no matter what, her husband will be there to have her back."

"Hussein, I went through all of this. From my experience, I can tell you that, for a girl like Aanya, only 5 things​ matters. And they're love, respect, trust, protection and support. And nothing more. If you want to see her happy just provide her with all these things. And I promise to you that she'll make your life a heaven." My mom said.

After listening to this, I don't know what else to say. If my parents comes to know about my real intensions behind this marriage, then they will cancel this marriage.

Whatever mom told me to give to Aanya is something I can never give. I hate that girl, then how am I supposed love her? It's impossible, I can never love a girl like her.

"Earth to Hussein." My mon said while waving her hand in front of my face.

"Yeah, mom." I replied.

"Are you okay? You zoned out suddenly." She said looking at me with concern.

Am I okay? I don't know. This girl is seriously messing with my feelings. I need to stay away from her.

"Yes mom, I'm okay." I replied to her with an assuring smile.

"Okay, you ready to go the altar? I got a call that Aanya has already left the house and they'll be here in any minute." Mom said. There, again my heart started to race as soon as I heard her name. Fuck, I need get my shit together.

"Yes, mom. Let's go." I said after taking a deep breath. Finally the time has arrived.

We went to the altar. A curtain made of flowers divided it into two parts. One side was for men and the other side was for women. I saw Rehan already standing there.

I climbed the stairs and sat on the couch that was placed for me to sit. Rehan sat beside me. He was on the phone, so I didn't start the conversation.

"Hussein, I'm asking you for the final time. What are you up to man? Just spill it out already." Rehan said or should I say whined like a child. I just laughed at his behaviour and didn't answer.

"Fine. Don't answer me. I'll find out by myself." He huffed out.

"Rehan, why waste your precious time in something that's not very important to you." I said calmly.

"Not important? My best friend who is a Playboy, who hated the word marriage, suddenly decides to get hitched and you're saying it's not important. Impossible Hussein, I know there's something wrong. And you're afraid to tell me because I might stop you from doing it." He said.

I didn't want continue this talk, so I just shrugged. I think he got the signal that I didn't want to talk about it. So, he dropped the topic and started to ramble about random stuffs. I remained​ quite and just hummed in response.

All of a sudden everyone around me became too quite for my liking. The silence was deafening. Even Rehan stopped talking in the mid sentence. I looked at him, only to find his jaw on the floor. Okay not literally though.

I noticed he was looking at something, no at someone. I followed his gaze and turned around to look who he was looking at.

My heart skipped a beat, my eyes went wide at the sight in front of me. There was standing the most beautiful bride in the world. She looked so beautiful, just like an angel who directly landed from heaven.

The wedding dress she wore made her tone to look even brighter. She had her head bowed down. I couldn't look into her eyes because of it. Alina and Tina were holding her from falling down, as the lehenga was too heavy and lengthy for Aanya to carry. But she still carried it with elegance.

She slowly climbed the stairs and sat in the middle of the couch. Tina and Alina sat on either side of her. I saw that Aanya lifted her head and took in the surroundings. From her expression I can tell that she was pretty much impressed with the decoration.

She finally turned her head and looked at me. She let gaze to roam all over my body. I suddenly felt nervous even though I know I look perfect. But, since it was Aanya, I don't know why but I just wanted to impress her.

I took this as a chance and checked her out. The lehenga had a cut near her waist. Even though she covered it with her dupatta, I can see her curves. She has perfect curves. I imagined holding her in my arms.

Fuck Hussein control yourself, I thought to myself.

Finally, I moved my gaze away from her waist and looked at her. I looked directly into her eyes. When she lifted her gaze and met mine, our breath hitched. It was like there was no else here except us. Her big doe like eyes stared back at me innocently. I wondered how can one be so beautiful that to without even trying to look beautiful.

Everyone turns back to look at her if she is in the room. And the best part is she doesn't even know that everyone is attracted to her beauty. And now she is will be my wife.

I was brought out of my trance when the mouvli saheb greeted us. He asked Aanya's father for the permission to proceed with the nikah.

"Kya aapko Hussein bin Rashid ke saath ye nikah qubool hai?" Mouvli saheb asked her.

I waited for the answer. But I never heard it. I looked at Aanya to find her sweating. Everyone were waiting for her to answer.

When she didn't answer, moulvi Saheb asked her again. Even this time she didn't answer​, so her mom placed her hand on her shoulder to answer. Even Tina and Alina nudged her to answer. But she didn't answer. She was breathing heavily.

I held my breath, I hope she doesn't go against me. Otherwise she would have to face the worst side of me. She is facing this day because she insulted me. I hope she is not planning to leave me here at the altar.

She looked around and finally her eyes landed on me. I raised my eyebrow at her challenging her to go against me. She gulped visibly.

When the moulvi Saheb asked her again, she took a deep breath and answered timidly. He asked her again two times and she answered to him.

After that the moulvi Saheb came towards me and asked me the same question. I looked at Aanya and answered that I was okay with this marriage.

The mouvli saheb congratulated​ us on our marriage and declared us as wife and husband.

Wife and husband.

Those words sound so weird to me. I suddenly realised that its not just Aanya who will be known as my wife. I will also be known as her husband from now on.

Everyone started to hug and congratulate me. In the midst of all this, I saw that Aanya left the hall and was taken into her room. She isn't Aanya shaik now, she is Mrs. Hussein now. Now the real game begins, Mrs. Hussein.
................................................

Hey guys!!

Here is another chapter. I hope you like it. There's nothing much in this chapter. But it was important to know about Hussein's feelings.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm not satisfied with this chapter. I am feeling low, so I couldn't come up with something good. But thanks to NithyaNeetu3. Thank you so much baby, I feel much better now.

Please vote and comment if you like it. And guys remember, you can vote in every chapter. So press the star in every chapter.

Take care,

Bye sweethearts😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70K 3.1K 30
"All I wanted was your respect, Prem." "All I wanted was your love, Abhi." "All I wanted was your care, Rahul." "But I got not even a bit of it." The...
2.5M 97.2K 45
Looking straight in my eyes he said "I didn't like the way he was staring at you." I bit my lips "And how was he staring at me?" Leaning towards me h...
654K 25.2K 46
"I'm coming directly to the point. I'm not interested in this marriage. I'm only here because of the pressure from the elders. At the moment, I'm dat...
327K 22K 29
NOOR SHEIKH "He always loved her and he still love her, I was never his priority" MUHAMMAD DAIYAN MALIK "You are nothing but a replacement of my firs...